B L U E M O U N T A I N R A N C H

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 am

A soft low whistle escapes your parted lips. The steady thud of four hooves beating against the ground grows louder, being carried upon the back of the wind. A smile expands as you glance up. It approaches, fast with an almost violent manner, wanting to reach you with an utmost desire. Its long legs curl with a slower pace, reducing to a spirited step till it eventually stops before you, a beautiful head lowered to yours. This is more than just a bond. This creature is part of you.

- - -

The quinessential farm rests at the base of the Colorado Rockies. Your darling horse(s) are now boarded here year long, so your basically living at the farm. Access to its facilities is always avaliable to those who board. There are always a few spare rooms in the Collin's large farmhouse due to their children moving out, so if one may ever be in need, feel free to call on the Collin's. The family also raises a fine stock of cattle aside from their equines. This winter they reckon they'll have to be moved. If you'd be willing to help out with the drive, the Collin's sure would be grateful, and I bet they'd knock off a bit on your boarding bill. Blue Mountain is known for their horse round ups. The number of mustangs is drastically increasing in these parts, and the demand for wild horses has been going up in the eastern parts. Time to strap on your chaps bud.

R U L E S
- Respect what I suggest pertaining to the roleplay.
- Respect each other.
- I tried this plot before and it kind of died. But its time for another go.
- No character may be perfect. Everyone has flaws, even the fictional ones.
- Use your imagination :D
- Keep things realistic.
- Make posts neat.
- Detail is good.
- No chatspeak. [It kills my braincells]
- You must be a decent writer. Post at least a paragraph similar in length my opening ones. Good grammar is a must. Just a pet peeve of mine.
- I'm not too picky about forms, just as long as there is a realistic picture and a decent amount. The form is what I look at to determine if your detailed enough.

Code: Select all
[center][size=85]
F o r m, yo.

-Name :
[Name h e r e ]

- Description/Picture:
[Link h e r e ]

- Personality :
[ aldjfslkfd (: ]

- Home state:
[ x ]

- Horse(s) :
[ 3 is the maximum. Include picture or description, and if you wish, temperment. ]

- Love interest? :
[ Don't need to have one. ]

- Activities? :
[ Will they be assisting in moving the cattle, or the round up? Or both. ]

- Other? :
[/size][/center]

SEASON : Middle of fall, two weeks from the winter season.
Last edited by sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a Christmas/Cabin Romance 1x1.
sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blue Mountain Ranch* O P E N

Postby sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 am

F o r m, yo.

-Name :
[ Scarlett Elizabeth Darko. ]

- Description/Picture:
[ Light blonde trendils tumble to the top of her shoulderblades, encasing her delicate face in wispy blonde locks. Scarlett was born with delicate features, high cheekbones, a small nose and chin and bright eyes. She is the spitting image of her grandmother. She isn't one for a lot of makeup; foundation and a little eyeliner are normally what she applies, and she doesn't dress too fancy either. Sweaters, loose, slouchy items are her favorites, and of course jeans. She prefers straight-legged and skinny fitted to flared. Personal appearance is important, but then again, it certainly isn't everything. ]

- Personality :
[ Scarlett appreciates life. She likes to keep it interesting. In her eyes, a dull moment is a moment wasted. But don't think she's constantly bouncing off the walls. She knows when to calm things down and relax. She's quite simple; little things keep her content. She is the type of person who would rather sit at home in her flannels and jeans, or go for a ride then get dressed up for dinner or the movies.
She's definitly a lover, and not a fighter. She dislikes competition and any sort of aggression, and if came down to fight or flight, she'd be the person flighting.
She is modest and quirky. Disliking when attention is put on her for fear of mistake. She isn't a perfectionist, and she has learned to accept her flaws, but she still attempts to do things right all the time which is impossible for someone so consumed with human error. However when the spotlight does find her, she handles it well with her easy going attitude.
Despite her down to earth manner, Scarlett has many faults. She becomes envious easily. If she desires something, she'll pine in a terrible manner, although she won't directly go after what she wants. Its not that she doesn't pocess that sort of ambition or drive to pursue what she wants; its just not like her modest personality. ]

- Home state:
[ Pennsylvania. ]

- Horse(s) :
* Blue is Scarlett's sturdy appaloosa gelding. Approximately nine years old, he was Scarlett's first horse. She recieved the horse when he was six shortly before his previous owner passed away. Blue is quite good about everything asked of him. He's one of those trusting horses anyone can hop on and ride. He rides only western and has probably the bumpiest gait ever, but he can go for miles without tiring. He's spirited, but only when he is urged into it. His ground manners are perfect although he has a tendency to crib when kept in his stall for over four hours, and he foundered once after an especially wet spring. ]

- Love interest? :
[ Will develop one. ]

Activities? :
[ Both. ]

- Other? :

xxx

F o r m, yo.

-Name :
[ Nicolas Levi Nepas. ]

- Description/Picture:
[ Born and raised till the age of 15 in Greece, Nicolas inherrited the traditional greek looks, dark tones. Olive skin, dark hair and unusually bright eyes from his father who was russian. He stands 6', weighing roughly around 180 pounds. He isn't crazy about his personal appearance but he cares enough to wear brands such as AE and Abercrombie, although he only buys his clothing when its on sale. Nicolas is nicely toned. As a teenager, he practically lived at the gym. He has back off quite a bit since then, not setting foot in a gym since he was eighteen. His work around the farm contributes all he needs to his physical appearance which has slimmed down a lot. He is defined and limber. ]

- Personality :
[ I'll fill it in later; feeling lazy :P ]

- Home state:
[ South Dakota. ]

- Horse(s) :
[ Hector, Nick's rocky mountain stallion. The horse is as smooth as it gets. Nicolas drank a cup of coffee while riding him once. His stamina is average, he can't go as long as some of the other horses, but he'll hold out for a while before refusing to go. Once he hits his lazy point, he'll normally lower his head and graze or nip at Nick's legs repeatedly. ]

- Love interest? :
[ Will develop one. ]

- Activities? :
[ Both. ]

- Other? :

sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 am

B U M P
Last edited by sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M'ov » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 am

Joining ^^
                            I said, people

We're all looking for love tonight

But sometimes we can't see it

We're blinded by light

And we all get low, all get low

Searching for that piece of mind

Just when I've given up

Looking for some kind inside

{{. I love me some barrel racing.
M'ov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WILD HORSES<3 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:04 pm

F o r m, yo.

-Name :
[Lyla Materson]

[Nighteen ]

- Description/Picture:
[Image]but she doesn't have the peirceings.

- Personality :
[ Funny and giggliy I can be mean at some times but then i can be nice. My fave things are horses, cute boys, running, and camping. ]

- Home state:
[ South Dakota ]

- Horse(s) :
[ ImageSunnyImageSkylar ]

- Love interest? :
[ I have a crush on Nicolas Levi Nepas ]

- Activities? :
[ Round Up ]

- Other? :I don't have thouse lip periceings.
ImageImageImageImageImage
WILD HORSES<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skaiflaya » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:10 pm

F o r m, yo.

-Name :
Chase Matthews

- Personality :
Chase is a kind, strong-willed guy, with a big heart. He likes to have fun, and live his own life. He is caring, and hates seeing his friends cry. He isn't stuck up, and hates seeing overly-flirty girls; it just annoys him. He is good-natured, and isn't rude. He is fun to be around, and likes to make his friends laugh. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, or stand up for what he believes in. He is one of those "Popular" guys that isn't mean or stuck up, who sticks up for people in trouble. He is quite strong and brave, and isn't afraid to accept a fight. He has been in his fair share of fights growing up, so he is a good fighter. He is a good person, and a great friend to have.

- Home state:
California

- Horse(s) :
http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5026558_f248.jpg Ace, his Thoroughbred Stallion. He is a purebred, and his jet black, with white on his hind legs. He has dark brown eyes. Ace stands at about 17 hands high, and is a racer. He is large, muscled, and filled with power and strength. He has long, strong, muscled legs, and has nice, long strides when he runs. He is a very fast horse, and has won many races.

- Love interest? :

- Activities? :
Both

- Other? :

──────────

'
─────✦─────
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝖩𝖺𝗒
𝖨 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

─────✦─────

──────────
x𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒
xxxxxxxTENDxxxTOxxx HIDEx
╔════════╗

╚════════╝
XxBEHIND THE MOST
x- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxx𝑼𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑺
──────────

'
─────✦─────

─────✦─────

──────────

Skaiflaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: B L U E M O U N T A I N R A N C H

Postby M'ov » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:17 pm

-Name :
Anya Riva Renzik

- Description/Picture:

- Personality :
Anya is a wise girl. Her native tounge is Russian, but has learned English since she was 11, so she knows what she's saying. Anya has flaws, but who doesn't? She likes to keep a conversation going, as long as she can. She loves to talk, and is very friendly. You could walk up to her and ask her for a hug, she'll give you one. Can be a major flirt, but Anya has rarely put interst into guys. She doesn't like to get distracted, from something she's doing. Anyway, she's has been inlove with horses, since she moved here to the US, and hasn't stopped. Her interst in horses as only grown in the pass time she's been here. Any sort of aggression, she can't put up with, but she does have her dark places inside her. They barely seep out of her, get her angry enough, then she unleash them. She can be a shy person, and is a klutz.

- Home state:
Russia.

- Horse(s) :
Darya: Image
Darya is a competitive horse when she's on the track. She is a sweet horse, and is open to meeting an horse. She is 4 years old, and is a mare. She is trusting, and Darya can have temper. She barely has that happen. Also she loves to ride, and be with Anya.

Anzhela: Image
Anzhela has an average stamina speed, she doesn't win as much as Darya. Also has sometimes grown competitive with Darya, but no other horse. She is a stubborn and lazy horse, once you get to her, then she'll corporate with you. She is only 3 years old, but has bulit a good speed in her few years.

- Love interest? :
One will soon come.

- Activities? :
Both. If the helps needed in either one, but is pleased to do both.

- Other? :
Nope!
                            I said, people

We're blinded by light

Just when I've given up

M'ov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:23 pm

bailyboo999 and PurpleRain, accepted:)

gia7898, I'm sorry but there's not enough in your forms, and I don't believe your semi-literate. [Not accepted]
sɪssᴏʀʜᴀɴᴅs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skaiflaya » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 pm

[ Thanks. (= ]

──────────

'
─────✦─────
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖨'𝗆 𝖩𝖺𝗒
𝖨 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

─────✦─────

──────────
x𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒
xxxxxxxTENDxxxTOxxx HIDEx
╔════════╗

╚════════╝
XxBEHIND THE MOST
x- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxx𝑼𝑵𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑺
──────────

'
─────✦─────

─────✦─────

──────────

Skaiflaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M'ov » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:25 pm

[Thanks :} So do you want to wait for more people to join? Or do you want to start?]
                            I said, people

We're blinded by light

Just when I've given up

M'ov

My pets
My items