Guns, Cash and Blood

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Guns, Cash and Blood

Postby Quitting..CS » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 am

You nervously stand in an alley, fingering the cash you have in your hand. The Black Tiger member was supposed to get here about a half an hour ago, and you just want to get this over with. Thank god that you had managed to get the money you owed them back from borrowing some, or you'd be dead. But just when you're about to get lost in thought, you see a person in a black suit, white tie and black dress shoes walk into the alley.
"Hey, kid. Ya got tha money?" He asks you, eyeing the wad in your hand.
"Yeah." You hand it to him, and he stuffs it in his pocket.
"I thought we agreed that you were gonna get us some booze."
Your blood turns to ice. You know how tight the Black Tigers are with their deals, and you don't want to get into something with them that might end up with your death.
"Uh... I-I'm not old enough." You stammer, backing up a bit, "I d-didn't have the money, either."
He sizes you up dangerously, ice blue eyes glinting with malice as a horrible grin plasters onto his face. His hand reaches for his pocket just as you hear something else, a bone cracking. Stumbling over a trash can, you see that a man wearing a dark red suit has tackled him, and you know who it is.
A member from the Bloody Phoenixes. They always get in fights with the Black Tigers, word on the street is that the gangs have been at it for years and are finally bringing it into normal civilization, having street fights and burning places.
As they throw punches and go at killing each other, you sneak out of the alley, lucky to have survived.

Plot in a Nutshell-
Basically, there are two gangs, the Black Tigers and Bloody Phoenixes and are constantly at war at each other. It used to be a small thing, but now they're bringing it into the city that they live in and making the public in fear that they might die from the crazy building burnings and shootings that occur. Most people have left the city, so they've taken over various places and raid what they can. It's a battle for survival.

More About the Gangs-
Black Tigers- A ruthless and murderous gang, they aren't afraid to kill civilians and often are the ones who do the shootings. They're very rash and don't plan things through very well, but they are amazing fighters in hand-to-hand, but have no skill with guns. Their symbol is a black lunging tiger with blood on its fangs.

Bloody Phoenixes- A calmer gang than the Tigers, but they will still kill. If they think that they have some information, they'll interrogate them. It doesn't sound so bad, right? Yeah, wait until you are in the interrogation room, you'll cry for your mommy. They're awesome at gunslinging and prefer that to hand-to-hand. Their symbol is a phoenix flying into the air with blood all over it.

Ranks-
Ring Leader- He's at the very top. Organizes raids and other such things.
Beta- They'll be RL after the RL dies or gets replaced.
Marker- This person spray paints the gang's symbol outside of a place that they may have settled.
Distracter- They have one of each gender. They're both very attractive, and have the role of distracting a police or something.
Interrogator- Specializes in the interrogation process.
Offense- Mainly the ones that attack and stuff.
Defense- Guard their settlements.
Hostages- Ordinary people or members from the other gang that will be used for interrogation.

Rules-
1. Follow all Tess's rules.
2. Romance and violence are encouraged, but nothing above PG-13 on the thread.
3. Use the correct form.
4. To show you read the rules, write 'Guns, Cash and Blood' in any colour other than black. I won't have it in my forms.
5. Use your best grammar.
6. At least two lines per post.
7. Keep genders balanced.
8. No godmodding or powerplaying.
9. Be realistic.
10. Respect other members.
11. Don't whine.
12. I'm the leader in this roleplay. I can and will ban you if you break any of these.

Form-
Code: Select all
[b]•Username•[/b]
[b]•Character's Name•[/b]
[b]•Gender•[/b]
[b]•Age•[/b]
[b]•Rank•[/b]
[b]•Psychical Description•[/b]
[b]•Personality•[/b]
[b]•Relationship•[/b]
[b]•Other•[/b]
I heard he got his teeth fixed,
I'm gonna break them,
I've got a heart on fire.
I heard he's got his sights set,
Of getting to you,
I've got a fist on fire.

Check out my new roleplay, Predator and Prey-
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1046444
Quitting..CS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guns, Cash and Blood

Postby CaughtLikeAFly » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:04 am

Sophia

•Username•
Colurful Zebraz
•Character's Name•
Sophia Melody Crower.
•Gender•
Female
•Age•
•Rank•
Distracter
•Psychical Description•
She is kinda short,5'3. She has bleached blond hair. Sea blue eyes. On the paler side of skin tone. She is skinny as a pole,95 pounds. Her hair goes down just a little bit below her chin.
•Personality•
Sophi can act as sweet as candy, Or she can be a real b!tch at times. All depends on the mood you catch her in. She is kinda cocky. She doesn't car a lot what people think about her. She get really defensive when is comes to her friends.
•Relationship•
Single?
•Other•
Guns, Cash and Blood
Bloody Phoenixes
Last edited by CaughtLikeAFly on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaughtLikeAFly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guns, Cash and Blood

Postby Quitting..CS » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 am

[Woo, accepted. I forgot to put which gang they're in. Could you add that in other? ^^]
I heard he got his teeth fixed,
I'm gonna break them,
I've got a heart on fire.
I heard he's got his sights set,
Of getting to you,
I've got a fist on fire.

Check out my new roleplay, Predator and Prey-
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1046444
Quitting..CS

My pets
My items
My wishlist