.:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

.:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Postby .::Nani::. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:10 am

What are you supposed to do...

when the person you fall in love with turns out to be more dangerous than you thought...

I ѕєттιηg I

Busy Blossom Bay City is home to some of the richest people in society, which just opens up a door to attract a great deal of crime as well. Lately, the crime rate seems to have sky rocketed and some of the wealthiest have gone missing, only to have ransom letters sent to their closest relatives. But even with this obstacle, so many residents like to pretend nothing happens on the streets of their city… all except for the Marauders themselves and the Antimars.

I тнє мαяαυ∂єяѕ I

The Marauders aren’t really the type of guys you’d be likely to want to invite to a cup of tea in the afternoon… partially because they’ll usually make their first impression by scaring the socks off of your feet, and also because they just don’t like to take crap from anyone outside of their little organization. Basically, they’re made up of all sorts of different males from off the streets who tend to work alone or in small groups of the vast party in order to commit crimes such as robberies, ransom kidnappings, and even murder. Usually, the wealthy are the main targets of the Marauders’ fun and games, but if they can’t get their hands on anyone with money, they certainly won’t hesitate to move on to anyone else they can leech off of. Even if the society of Marauders never really even meets officially, they do tend to have an idea as to who is part of their community and who isn’t. Should anything happen to a fellow Marauder, they normally like to jump in and offer all the help the possibly can, and rarely do any rivalries occur within the large group—keyword: rarely.
Most of the guys come from all sorts of different backgrounds, but even so still share the capability of being extremely skilled criminals. Occasionally, a few Marauders will come together and form little groups of maybe a couple of people, but other times, a lot of them prefer to work alone and only ask for someone else’s help when trying to pull off a huge and organized crime.

I тнє αηтιмαяѕ I

The Antimars are a group of highly sophisticated people who… well just flat out hate the Marauders. Instead of trying to consult with the FBI or any other law enforcement, this group takes it upon itself to take on the responsibility of catching the criminals that raid the streets at night and infiltrate the city like disease carrying rodents—even if their methods aren’t… completely humane. Often times, the Antimars just fight fire with fire, resulting in violence and murder. However, the Antimars tend to have the great advantage of having an extreme amount of wealth and the ability to bribe people with money.

IяυℓєѕI

1. Tess's rules apply!
2. Cursing is allowed, but if you must, use * if necessary…
3. No Power playing.
4. Don't kill someone if you don't have permission from them to do so.
5. And you know the drill, but just for safety precautions, violence and romance is highly encouraged, just don't go overboard if you know what I mean...
6. I would like for characters to be at least 20 years old.
7. Characters are allowed to have grudges against the Marauders—they’ve killed people before anyway (I guess this could really just fall part of the Antimar’s wish to take care of business their own way).
8. This brings up another point, the Marauders are made up of only male members while the Antimar are made up of both male and female members. Both sides have tight bonds with the members within their groups and expect the utmost amount of loyalty. Should this bond of loyalty be broken, each side is capable of enormous amounts of punishment—and might even go so far as to kill.
9. Please try to type as much as you possibly can (at least a nice paragraph or so). I understand WB (I get it quite often) but I would like for this to be a semi-lit RP. :) So yea, thanks.
10. I’m sure there’s more rules that I might have to make clear later on, but for now, I can’t really think of anything, so if you’ve read this all so far, I would like for you to put the character’s name up at the subject of their profile post, or type, "Hush, hush," somewhere on the profile. Oh, and please try to keep from having two profiles on one post. This makes it easier for me to have the link set up :)
11. Try to keep the pictures realistic or if they're a drawing, almost-realistic. :) Anyway, I'll let you know if it's okay or not.
12. And most importantly, have fun!

Icнαяαcтєя ιηƒσI

мαяαυ∂єя

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]♠ Marauder ♠[/size]
[color=#909090]
[img](Picture Here!)[/img]

[size=150]♦ * Name Goes Here! * ♦[/size][/color]

[size=125][color=#00BFBF]♦ вαѕιc ιηƒσямαтιση ♦[/color][/size]

[size=85][color=#404080]Username:[/color]
[color=#909090]** Put Answer Here **[/color]

[color=#404080]Nickname(S):[/color]

[color=#404080]Age:[/color]

[color=#404080]Gender:[/color]
[color=#909090]Male[/color][/size]

[size=125][color=#00BFBF]♦ ρнуѕιcαℓ ιηƒσямαтιση ♦[/color][/size]

[size=85][color=#404080]Hair color/length:[/color]

[color=#404080]Eye color:[/color]

[color=#404080]Height:[/color]

[color=#404080]Weight:[/color]
[color=#909090]** Put answer here **[/color]

[color=#404080]Overall appearance:[/color]

[color=#404080]Typical attire:[/color]
[color=#909090]** Put answer here **[/color][/size]

[size=125][color=#00BFBF]♦ σтнєя ιηƒσямαтιση ♦[/color][/size]

[size=85][color=#404080]Personality:[/color]

[color=#404080]Social status:[/color]

[color=#404080]Place of Residence:[/color]

[color=#404080]History:[/color]

[color=#404080]Typical type of crime:[/color]

[color=#404080]Weapon if any:[/color]

[color=#404080]Theme Song (optional):[/color]

[color=#404080]Crush:[/color]

[color=#404080]Boyfriend | Girlfriend:[/color]

[color=#404080]Other:[/color]
[color=#909090]** Put answer here ** [/color][/size][/center]

αηтιмαя

[center][size=200]♠ Antimar ♠[/size]
[color=#909090]

[color=#909090]** Put Answer Here **[/color][/size]

[color=#404080]Reason for being an Antimar:[/color]

[color=#404080]Weapon if any:[/color]

[color=#404080]Residence:[/color]

[color=#909090]** Put answer here **[/color][/size][/center]

ανєяαgє вℓσѕѕσм вαу яєѕι∂єηт

[center][size=200]♠ Blossom Bay Resident ♠[/size]
[color=#909090]

[color=#909090]** Put Answer Here **[/color][/size]

[color=#404080]Residence:[/color]

[color=#909090]** Put answer here **[/color][/size][/center]

IcнαяαcтєяѕI

мαяαυ∂єяѕ

Ashton Laurence
Derek Mahs
Elijah Jett Levine

αηтιмαяѕ

Jaggar
Crystal Lakewood
Juliet Blaine
Shiloh Lynn Shaw

ανєяαgє яєѕι∂єηтѕ

Lafayette Garatelli
Mark Anderson Bradley
Last edited by .::Nani::. on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:11 am, edited 10 times in total.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°

My Deviant Art!
.::Nani::.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lafayette Garatelli

Postby .::Nani::. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:11 am

♠ Blossom Bay Resident ♠

XxX

♦ Lafayette Garatelli ♦

♦ вαѕιc ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Username:
~Nani~

Nickname(S):
Her family nickname was always “Lafi”.

♦ ρнуѕιcαℓ ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Hair color/length:
Lafayette’s got short, light chocolate hair that goes just a little ways past her chin. Depending on the occasion, she might curl it, or just leave it straight.

Eye color:
Ever since she was a little girl, Lafayette’s had extremely large brown eyes and long eye lashes that made her look like some sort of little doll with her puckered rosy lips and glowing cheeks.

Height:
All her life, Lafayette’s been quite short, only about five foot five when she’s wearing her tallest heels. At her normal height, she’s about five three or so and is extremely tiny.

Weight:
Lafayette’s got a tiny, defined little waist, but still has a nice, petite, hour-glass figure that many women would kill for. She’s pretty light and doesn’t really have a huge appetite—just the way she was born, you know?

Overall appearance:
She’s not one of the super sexy models that has guys drooling every time she walks by, but she does have a rather adorable face with large eyes, long lashes, dimples, and a nearly child-like smile that makes her look more like a little porcelain doll rather than an actual human being.

Typical attire:
Her wardrobe is filled with some of the most expensive clothes money can buy, ranging from elegant evening dresses, exquisite fur coats, large sun hats, and an entire collection of gorgeous shoes and jewelry.

♦ σтнєя ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Personality:
Even for coming from an extremely wealthy family, Lafayette is a very down-to-earth kind of girl who just loves to be as kind as she possibly can to everyone she meets. However, she can be a bit pushy and stubborn sometimes when it comes to making decisions, and likes to have things under control, but even so, she tries to go about in a polite fashion. However, even with all of the etiquette classes she had taken as a girl, she still lacks a bit of grace from time to time, often leaving her tripping over her own two feet, spilling something on someone, or anything remotely clumsy. Either way, she still likes to keep a smile on her face and almost always finds something to giggle about.

Social status:
Coming from an extremely wealthy family, Lafayette is quite popular among the rich society, and without knowing it, it could make her an easier target.

Residence:
XXXX

History:
When Lafayette was four, she witnessed the murder of her mother first hand, and although the man who’s done it was put behind bars, she still had reoccurring nightmares of that particular moment almost each and every night. Her father’s bond with her had only become all the more stronger, but even so, it felt as though a part of Lafayette had died on that one tragic day—her mother just couldn’t be replaced.
So eventually as time went on, she tried to get over the shock from the event and eventually moved into one of her family’s many mansions, thus having her end up where she is currently living in Blossom Bay. She always had wanted to be a painter—her mother had left behind many works of art that she had created on her spare time before her death, and so now Lafayette had hoped to sharpen her own skills to the point to where she could hopefully one day become like her mother.

Theme Song (optional):
”Brown Eyed Girl” sung by Reel Big Fish
”Bluebird” by Sara Bareilles

Crush:
None as of now.

Boyfriend | Girlfriend:
None

Other:
• She doesn’t really know it, but her father is one of the leading men in the Antimar group.
• Her older brother, Vinnie, was recently found in an ally, murdered and robbed by some unknown criminal.
Last edited by .::Nani::. on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

My Deviant Art!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ashton Laurence

Postby .::Nani::. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:12 am

♠ Marauder ♠

♦ Ashton Laurence ♦

♦ вαѕιc ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Username:
~Nani~

Nickname(S):
Normally, he goes by just Ash, but a lot of the guys also like to call him “Grumpy”.

♦ ρнуѕιcαℓ ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Hair color/length:
Ash’s got dark brown hair, nearly black, that he normally keeps hidden under a cap of some sort—it helps him hide his face a bit more, you know? It’s not really that long, but rather, just the length to where it gives him the appearance of having nice head of thick, dark hair.

Eye color:
Oddly, he’s got a strange turquoise color of eyes and thick, dark lashes that some guys like to make fun of, but if they know what’s good for them, they’ll just keep their little jokes to themselves.

Height:
Somewhere around 6’ 2”, he’s pretty tall when he stands up to his full height and his muscular tone doesn’t fail to help him be at least a little bit intimidating.

Weight:
Ash isn’t at all chunky, and instead, he’s got muscles that make tons of guys envious. All over his body, his muscular build is extremely defined and his rock solid abs sure to a lot to keep him a bit more resistant to feeling a whole deal of pain whenever it comes to taking a hit.

Overall appearance:
With a well-defined face and muscular physique, some girls might consider him to be a bit attractive, but don’t let this charming facade fool you—this guy is dangerous. His muscles are extremely capable of delivering a world of pain to anyone they take their rage out on, and the control he has over his own body is incredible and extremely handy when it comes to a fight.

Typical attire:
Normally, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt works well for him, but the one thing he just absolutely doesn’t like to go without is a cap, a hoodie, or something that can help him keep his identity at least somewhat obscured.

♦ σтнєя ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Personality:
If you’re looking for a guy who loves to joke around and have fun… well Ash just isn’t your guy. He’s more of the type who just likes to sit around without saying a word, and tries to keep his cool, but should anything upset him, he liable to just break out into a fist swinging rage. Rarely does anyone see a smile on his face, and even with his bright eye color, it’s difficult to see any kind of bright emotion behind them. He’s pretty reserved and doesn’t like to let anyone too close to him, leaving him to be a bit of a lone wolf. However, should he see any opportunity to work with another Marauder who can promise him a pretty good offer, he might think a little bit about joining in on the group and getting paid his share. Ash normally doesn’t like to dwell on the fact that he’s doing wrong—actually, he doesn’t really seem capable of even letting himself think about it. The guy’s pretty much like a zombie who does whatever he can to insure that he can survive out on the streets and maybe make a little bit of dirty cash here and there, even if he has to go as far as murder just to get it. In a nutshell, a life of crime has pretty much just made him an unfeeling monster.

Social status:
Status? He’s pretty much just a nobody who lives out on the streets, doing whatever he can to earn a bit of money. By the time anyone ever really knows who he is it’s normally too late for them to actually be able to survive and think about it. Flatly, he’s a monstrous criminal.

Place of Residence:
Ashton’s castle used to be none other than an old, rundown apartment with a couple of windows, a bed, a beat up sofa a cramped little kitchen that just seems to be part of the bedroom, and a bathroom. Home sweet home. But as of a few months ago, he couldn’t even afford that much, so now the street is the only place he can call home.

History:
As a boy, Ash was abused quite a bit by his father and even his mother, so perhaps this was this reason why he one day decided to murder them one day in cold blood. At the age of twelve, young Ashton had to run away from home and hide out on the streets. It wasn’t a picnic having to run around fending for himself against gang members who liked to think of themselves as entitled to the city’s streets, but after a couple of years, he learned to fight back on his own and added to his collection of murder victims. He was seventeen years old when he robbed his first bank, and now, it’s as though there’s no stopping him. But even this much Ash never likes to share his past with anyone, leaving an odd feeling that maybe he’s hiding an even darker secret in his past…

Typical type of crime:
Anywhere from mugging someone, to participating in robberies, Ash is pretty much unpredictable. His crimes usually depend on who he meets up with and what other Marauders he teams up with are planning on doing.

Weapon if any:
A switch blade and an illegal 9mm handgun with a silencer are his best friends.

Theme Song (optional):
"Holiday" and
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day

Crush:
None as of now. Really, he’s not really the type of guy who lets a girl distract him.

Boyfriend | Girlfriend:
None.

Other:
** I can’t think of anything right now, but I’m sure I will later. **

My Deviant Art!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:: нυ$н, нυ$н ::. (crime RP) ~Accepting~

Postby .::Nani::. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 am

((Alrighty! :D Finally got this all finished and ready to go, so...
BUMP!))

My Deviant Art!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 am

((bookmarking... I will deffinetly join later. I'm on my itouch))
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Nani::. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 am

((Alrighty then! :D Thanks.))

My Deviant Art!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:19 pm

♠ Antimar ♠

ImageImageImage

♦ * J a g g e r * ♦

♦ вαѕιc ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Username:
** Spaztic*Purple*Apple **

Nickname(S):
** Jags **

** "Female, check, and you will be losing that head." **

♦ ρнуѕιcαℓ ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Hair color/length:
** Jagger always has different colored hair, it can be a cherry brown, or a dark brown. Most of the time its a cherry brown, and other times, she has light brown hair with blonde highlights **

Eye color:
** Red|Contacts **

Height:
** 5'9" **

Weight:
** 187|All Muscle, "wanna find out?" **

Overall appearance:
** Jagger is fairly pretty, she has a beautiful brunet hair that lays neatly on her shoulders. She has a thin body, and very tall. Although she loves the color blue. Most of the time she is wearing her black pants, with a bright blue belt. She wears a black sweat shirt with a bright blue skull and crossbones on it. She has he abs, from sports, although she is very distant, once you get past her. "ima kill you" personality, she is very athletic and fun to be around.
Her eyes normally change color, but when she was 12 she had her eyes died a beautiful rainbow color. Her eyes always stand out in a crowd, which she loves since she always stands out. You could say she is a bully from her looks, she is a beautiful bully. She looks like a b•••• that belongs on the cheer leading squad. Don't worry, she wants to kill them all. She does play a lot of sports, her favorite is swimming. {She plays. Soccer, softball, football, hockey, track, and boxing} well. She likes boxing as well since she can inflict pain on the other girl. Jags has a lot of scars on her, most are from sports, others are from cutting herself. A lot are just from her dad... Don't ask about her history! [WIP Something might be wrong!] **

Typical attire:

♦ σтнєя ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Personality:
** Jagger is a beautiful girl, she is soo sweat. Umm... Wrong Jagger. Jagger is a mean girl, She will fight guys, she will fight girls. She will fight back. She has scars everywhere on her body, she is a mean girl, never nice. She can be a flirt sometimes when it comes to cheating, guys always like her, yet she is not looking for a relationship. She doesn't want a crush, she doesn't want a lover, she does not want a husband. Nor kids. She can be a huge boy when it comes to hanging out with guys, but she hates all girls. Dead hates. She doesn't like how girls always flirt with guys, she hates how they just, come up and talk to someone she was talking to. Her studly personality is more like, an active, Emo guy. But she is a girl. Jags always thinks that guys are more important than girls, she is kinda sexist... When It comes to girls and guys. She is up front about everything, she can tell you what she things about you in a matter of one word that you say. She is mean about how you look, she judges you by the way you dress, and also how pretty the girl is. If she is pretty, she automatically assumes your a player, and she will attack. **

Reason for being an Antimar:
** Put Answer Here **

Weapon if any:
** A Knife **

Social status:
** I'd say, loner **

Residence:
** House **
[Mark's BedRoom]|[Outdoor Kitchen]|[Kitchen]|[Jagger's Bedroom]

History:
** Well, Jagger and Kyle grew up in a very wealthy family, they were actually triplets with Sidney. Who is Sid you ask? Well, she died of cancer when they were both 6, their father would never get over the loss of his favorite kid. So, he abused Jags, Jags had never been the same, this is why she has her horrible personality. When Kyle and Jags were 8 their mother died in a car crash, they had had two losses, they could never deal with it. Their father soon died of sadness, so three deaths in the past 4 years. Jagger and Kyle were given the money, soon living with their aunt and uncle until they were 15. They moved out, still having a lot of money, Jagger was on the swim team her whole life. Now, they both do boxing, track, softball [baseball for Kyle] and football. Jagger and Kyle own a pet shop, its dong very well, they have a large staff they takes care of it during the day. They live on their own in a large condo, they play a lot of sports, to distract themselves.*||Not all of it ;D||Also bending it around the RP as well, so WIP **

Theme Song (optional):
** Beautiful Monster|Ne-Yo
Lose Yourself**

Crush:
** Put answer here **

Boyfriend | Girlfriend:
** Put answer here **

Other:
** Put answer here **

♠ Blossom Bay Resident ♠

[X|x|X|x]

♦ * Mark Anderson Bradley * ♦

♦ вαѕιc ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Username:
** Spaztic*Purple*Apple **

Nickname(S):
** May-May **

** "Male...." *Turns around and Checks* "Yeah, I'm male!" **

♦ ρнуѕιcαℓ ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Hair color/length:
** Black, with the end of his hair is purple **

Eye color:
** A Very dark brown **

Height:
** 5'8" **

Weight:
** 155 **

Overall appearance:
** WIP **

Typical attire:
** Bright colors|WIP **

♦ σтнєя ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Personality:
** Mark is the best and funnest guy you will every meet. He has the best personality, and randomly comes up with weird sayings. His most common one is "You can describe anything with the word 'delicious'" Please, do not ask at all. He is really random, trust me, once he is focused on something, its the worst trying to get his attention again. He isn't the type to, ya know, kiss and more. He can be very clueless when it comes to stuff like that. He can get mad easily, even when you say he never plays sports, although he says he isn't mad, he is. He just pouts, and stays quiet. He can get annoyed easily, well not really, if your all boring, and not talking, he will try to make you laugh, have a good time. He loves to cook, and play sports, a lot of time he is playing sports. He sometimes over-reacts when he is hurt, but also he can just walk it off. It depends on what it is. If he gets hit in the back of the neck, with a hockey stick, he will try and walk it off, if he gets hit int the knee, he will over-react.

He eats really fast, and always gets yelled at for it, trust me. Once he is focused on something, its hard to get his attention. [WIP] **

Social status:
** Everyone knows him ;D **

Residence:
** House **
[Mark's BedRoom]|[Outdoor Kitchen]|[Kitchen]|[Jagger's Bedroom]

History:
** Put answer here **

Theme Song (optional):
** Turning Tables-Adele **

Crush:
** Put answer here **

Boyfriend | Girlfriend:
** Put answer here **

Other:
** Put answer here **
Last edited by apathy, on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Nani::. » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 pm

((n__n Awesome!))

My Deviant Art!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Postby apathy, » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 pm

[I'll have to make my dude later. Gonna Poof.]
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:: Hu$h, Hu$h ::. (Crime Semi~lit RP) ~Accepting~

Postby parlaymars » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:00 pm

♠ Marauder ♠

♦ * Derek Mahs * ♦

♦ вαѕιc ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Username:
** I LOVE MTV TEEN WOLF **

Nickname(S):
** Just Derek. If you call him anything else you will end up regretting it **

♦ ρнуѕιcαℓ ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Hair color/length:
** black **

Eye color:
** menacing gray **

Height:
** about 5"11 **

Weight:
** 186 pounds of pure muscle **

Overall appearance:
** Derek is very scary-looking, his eyes give a menacing stare that causes pure terror in his victims, freezing them to the spot. He is very dangerous, and don't underestimate him.**

Typical attire:
**Derek normally wears a black leather jacket, white t-shirt, and blue jeans.**

♦ σтнєя ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Personality:
** Derek is moody, distant, and cold. He seems like this, however, only on the outside, and once you gain his trust he is really very protective. **

Social status:
** Derek is very popular, since he is a total jock, but is somewhat of a loner except when he is with fellow marauders, then he is the top dog.**

Place of Residence:
**Derek lives a cave out in the woods **

History:
**Derek was born on the streets to two run-aways, his father got shot and killed when he was six, his mother left soon after. Fended for himself since that age. **

Typical type of crime:
** kidnapping **

Weapon if any:
** he uses his eyes to strike fear into the soul, but also has a handy 22 caliber **

Theme Song (optional):
** to childish for him **

Crush:
** i'm not really the "crushing" type **

Boyfriend | Girlfriend:
** dont have one..... yet **

Other:
** hush hush **

♠ Maurauder ♠

♦ * Crystal Lakewood * ♦

♦ вαѕιc ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Username:
** I LOVE MTV TEEN WOLF **

Nickname(S):
** Uses Alli and Allison as her undercover names **

♦ ρнуѕιcαℓ ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Hair color/length:
** Long, curly, and deep brown/black **

Eye color:
** brown **

Height:
** 5"7 **

Weight:
** 140 pounds **

Overall appearance:
** beautiful, but underlying the beauty runs a current of danger and menace**

Typical attire:
** boots, skinny jeans, and a shirt **

♦ σтнєя ιηƒσямαтιση ♦

Personality:
** dark **

Social status:
** very, very popular **

Place of Residence:
** camps out with Derek in the woods **

History:
** Derek found her abandoned in the woods when she was just a toddler, and he raised her like a little sister **

Typical type of crime:
** stealing **

Weapon if any:
** loves her crossbow **

Theme Song (optional):
** I'm Bad **

Crush:
** Ashton. I'm a sucker for the looks **

Boyfriend | Girlfriend:
** looking **

Other:
** hush hush. Is an undercover Antimar. **
Last edited by parlaymars on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me