αll тнє ѕιиgιиg ѕωαlloωѕ || cαямιcнαєl αcαdєму || αccєρтιиg

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

αll тнє ѕιиgιиg ѕωαlloωѕ || cαямιcнαєl αcαdєму || αccєρтιиg

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:32 pm

|| αll тнє ѕιиgιиg ѕωαlloωѕ ||

The faded, but prestigious, brick walls of Carmichael Academy hold beyond them an interesting and mysterious air. And although it is upheld as an esteemed and exalted boarding school, many secrets lie hidden beneath the illustrious shadows of the school walls. The academy itself is unique in that it offers superior classes for both the arts, and the sciences. Dance, music, art, mathematics, sciences, astronomy, and more all flourish within the academy walls.

Withheld from the rest of the world, the students of Carmichael Academy certainly keep the campus alive more or less. Although most if not all of the students seem to be haunted in one way or another, they all carry demons from pasts best left unspoken. Carmichael is a place of last resort for the families of those who have tired or sick of the students they send, or a place for intelligent individuals to flourish. Which will you be?

Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━Image
━━━━━━━-------------------------------------━━━━━━━

------------------------ImageImage Image
---------------------------------------Image Image Image
ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: αll тнє ѕιиgιиg ѕωαlloωѕ || αccєρтιиg

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:32 pm

|| яυlєѕ ||

· This is a semi-literate to literate roleplay, and as being such I expect at least one paragraph (5-7 sentences) per post. I can understand writers block, but this cannot and should not be used as an excuse.

· Please follow Tess’ Rules and keep everything PG-13 and appropriate.

· You may have as many characters as you can handle, but I would prefer no more than 5.

· This is a realistic roleplay, and I expect you to keep this in mind throughout the roleplay and during the creations of your forms.

· Please try and keep the genders even.

|| ѕкєllу ||

Code: Select all
[center][img]**Image%20Here**[/img]
[img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif[/img]
[size=150]
[color=#BFBFBF]||[/color] [color=#BFFFFF]вαѕιcѕ [/color][color=#BFBFBF]||[/color][/size]

[color=#BFBFBF][b]иαмє:[/b]
[b]αgє:[/b]
[b]gєиdєя:[/b]
[b]gяαdє:[/b][/color]
[size=150]
[color=#BFBFBF]||[/color] [color=#BFFFFF]ѕυяfαcє [/color][color=#BFBFBF]||[/color][/size]

[color=#BFBFBF][b]нєιgнт:[/b]
[b]ωєιgнт:[/b]
[b]вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:[/b]
[b]doям:[/b][/color]

[size=150][color=#BFBFBF]||[/color] [color=#BFFFFF]ρєяѕoиαl [/color][color=#BFBFBF]||[/color][/size]

[color=#BFBFBF][b]тнємє ѕoиg:[/b]
[b]ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:[/b]
[b]cяυsн:[/b]
[b]ρєяѕoиαlιту:[/b][/color]

[img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h477/Irislia/All%20the%20Singing%20Swallows/591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif[/img][/center]
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:33 pm

|| cнαяαcтєяѕ ||

Four ♀ - Four ♂

· Eris Slavin || ιяιѕlуα || Skelly
· Damon Rust || ιяιѕlуα || Skelly
· Alison Rust ||ιяιѕlуα || Skelly
· Andrew Hathaway || ιяιѕlуα || Skelly
· Naida Moss ||Silence will Fall || Skelly
· Kassie Jay Kingston || Fluffy Razz || Skelly
· Cayden Miller || doglover8214 || Skelly
· Declan Conners || doglover8214 || Skelly

|| coυρlєѕ ||

None Yet
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 12 times in total.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:33 pm

|| ѕєттιиg ||

Carmichael Academy is an old and large school. The brick outside is a bit faded but the academy stills holds an air of prestige about it. The classes more dedicated to the sciences and mathematics are located on the lower floors, and the classes dedicated to the arts can be found on the upper floors.

Outside of the school, a long line of shops, cafes, and other stores are located in a sort of downtown area. The students of Carmichael can often been seen wandering along the sidewalks and meandering through shops.

Downtown || Dorms

|| doямѕ ||

Dorm 1 || Eris Slavin || Empty || Empty
Dorm 2 || Damon Rust || Cayden Miller || Empty
Dorm 3 || Naida Moss || Empty || Empty
Dorm 4 || Alison Rust || Kassie Kingston
Dorm 5 || Empty || Empty
Dorm 6 || Andrew Hathaway || Declan Conners || Empty
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:34 pm

ImageImageImageImage

|| вαѕιcѕ ||

иαмє: Eris Adrian Slavin
αgє: "Eighteen."
gєиdєя: "You're kidding right? Female."
gяαdє: "Senior. One more year and I'm outta this hell-hole for good."

|| ѕυяfαcє ||

нєιgнт: 5'8"
ωєιgнт: 115
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ: She has a small tattoo of a swallow on her right wrist, for her brother Eric who died in a car accident, and another on her left wrist, for her best friend Sam(Samantha) who overdosed a year ago.
doям: 1 - Bed/Room Design

|| ρєяѕoиαl ||

тнємє ѕoиg: Out of Time - A Day to Remember
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи: "Straight as an Arrow"
cяυsн: "Ha!"
ρєяѕoиαlιту: Eris isn't much for conversation, and when she is, it's either cynical or sarcastic. She was never a people person to begin with, so having to hold and entire conversation with someone just seems to her to be down right pointless. She can hold her own in an argument though, she can be very opinionated when she feels like it and she doesn't have a problem getting her point across. She could care less about other people's emotions and will make a good show of stepping all over them.

Again, because Eris isn't all that much of a people person she doesn't have very many real relationships. Only a few people knew the 'real her' and guess what, two of them died. She figured she was cursed or something, all of her friendships and relationships ended in various disasters. The piano had always been her escape, Eric had taught her to play when she was seven. But after he died, she couldn't bring herself to play again. And once Sam died, her world seemed to just slip out from under her, and she still seemed to be spinning out of control. The only thing in her life which she thinks she can rely on, is Sam's rosary. The girl always had it with her, and when she died it was given to Eris. About one year ago, Eris broke up with her abusive boyfriend Carter (who happened to be Sam's brother). As a result she is a bit jumpy and tends to shy away when people touch her.

Although Eris can be tough, frustrating, anger-induced, cynical, annoying, and.... well you get the picture, once someone really gets to know her, she can be very loving. She always seemed to need someone to love her, or even just like her. And when that she does let that person in, it's very easy for her to throw her love and loyalty on them. Which is a strength but also a very large weakness, because it then becomes very easy for that someone to break her.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

|| вαѕιcѕ ||

иαмє: Damon Anthony Rust
αgє: "Eighteen almost Nineteen."
gєиdєя: "Male, wanna check?"
gяαdє: Senior

|| ѕυяfαcє ||

нєιgнт: 5'11"
ωєιgнт: 134
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ: "Nope. None. Nada."
doям: 2 - Bed/Room Design

|| ρєяѕoиαl ||

тнємє ѕoиg: All I Want - A Day to Remember
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи: "Straight."
cяυsн: "Haha! You're kidding right?"
ρєяѕoиαlιту: Damon is one of the more guarded characters of the students. His past is a whirlpool of unhappiness, and troubles. Damon was a drug addict. For years he dropped in and out of reach. His family didn't know where he was most of the time, and after a while, they gave up trying to find him. The only person who never lost faith in him was his little sister Alison. She was the reason he quit.

As a result of this, Damon is very over-protective of his sister. Nobody seems to understand it. Alison doesn't seem to mind much, but it's because she doesn't want him to slip back into old habits, so she tolerates his protectiveness. Aside from Alison he doesn't exactly have 'friends' he has acquaintances, but no one who he really knows. That doesn't mean to say he hates people, in fact he loves talking, to an annoying extent. But first impressions can be tough, and he isn't one to make a good first impression. But once you get to know him he can be a nice guy.

Believe it or not, Damon actually got into Carmichael for dance. He does play a few instruments, but his passion is truly dance. His family, including Alison, finds this mind-boggling. Because before he was accepted into Carmichael, he had never expressed nor shown any interest in dance.

Perhaps it's part of his nature or because he is so protective with Alison, but no matter the reason, Damon is protective of the people he loves. Not to an Alison extent, but he will stand up for someone or help them in any way he can. It can become rather annoying when he leaps into action every time there's an argument, but he only has others best interests at heart.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

|| вαѕιcѕ ||

иαмє: Alison Jade Rust
αgє: "Seventeen..."
gєиdєя: Female
gяαdє: "Junior. But I'm ahead in most of my classes."

|| ѕυяfαcє ||

нєιgнт: 5'10"
ωєιgнт: 125
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ: This Tattoo
doям: 4 - Bed(on left)/Room Design

|| ρєяѕoиαl ||

тнємє ѕoиg: Begin Again - Measure
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи: "Straight."
cяυsн: "Nope."
ρєяѕoиαlιту: Despite her over protective brother, Alison is a very outgoing girl. She loves to be surrounded by people and is a great conversationalist. But despite all of this, Ali can be terribly shy when it suits her. It's rather odd, one moment she'll be the life of a conversation, and the next she'll be quiet as a mouse. Nobody has been able to figure out just why this is, but they go with it nonetheless.

Although Alison is a fantastic cellist, she always seems more at peace with a camera in her hands. Photography is her most favorite thing on the planet. Whenever she feels wretched or sad she picks up a camera, and goes off on a picture rampage. This is mostly when her best work is created. And although Alison is very artsy at times, she is also a math whiz. The only subject she doesn't excel at is science, she loathes it.

Although Alison is a bit of a social butterfly, she also loves her alone time. She finds it easier to think when she's not surrounded by loads of people. Most of her time spent alone is with a camera in her hands, although sometimes she can be seen watching the stars on the neatly trimmed grass.

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

|| вαѕιcѕ ||

иαмє: Andrew James Hathaway
αgє: "17"
gєиdєя: "Um, Male?"
gяαdє: "Junior..."

|| ѕυяfαcє ||

нєιgнт: 6'
ωєιgнт: 143
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ: "No."
doям: 6 - Bed/Room Design

|| ρєяѕoиαl ||

тнємє ѕoиg: Out of Reach - Matthew Perryman Jones
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи: Bisexual
cяυsн: "Nope...."
ρєяѕoиαlιту: Andrew is one of the most shy guys you'll ever meet. He tends to blush often which only makes him more embarrassed than he was to begin with. And although he has always been more of a "sports" guy, he finds himself happier when surrounded by mathematics and astronomy. He is a true nerd at heart.

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by ιяιѕlуα on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:34 pm

|| σρɛи ||

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:51 pm

((Bumpeh))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:10 pm

((Bumpehdehbump))

ιяιѕlуα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm going to reserve some stuff, please :3

Please save e spot with Alison (for best friend purposes xD) and the name Kassie Jay Kingston, thanks :)

Will fill out form when I get back :D

ImageImageImageImage

|| вαѕιcѕ ||

иαмє:
"Well my full name is Kassandra Jay Kingston, but people just call me Kassie..."
αgє:
"I'm eighteen."
gєиdєя:
"Lemme think. Dude! Really? Am I THAT ugly? I'm a girl!"
gяαdє:
"Senior, baby!"

|| ѕυяfαcє ||

нєιgнт:
'5'11. But with my heels, I could totally pull off being 6'5!"
ωєιgнт:
129 lbs.
вodу мodιfιcαтιoиѕ:
"I have my ears peirced three times, two on bottom, one on top. And I have the peircings behind my eyes, and a butterfly tattoo on my right shoulder.
doям:
4 - http://www.omahku.net/wp-content/upload ... room11.jpg

|| ρєяѕoиαl ||

тнємє ѕoиg:
Stand in the Rain - Superchick
ѕєχυαl oяιєитαтιoи:
Straight
cяυsн:
"Yeah, right."
ρєяѕoиαlιту:
Kassie is a spunky, fun girl. Althought she never really shows it... Her personality comes out as shy or disbelieving, but on the inside she is bursting with energy. You can usually find her with her nose in a book, or sitting in the corner or on the ledge by the window. She hates people who think they know it all, even though she is reasonabley smart, herself.

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Kat. on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
;; fandom blog x ;; dragons x
Kat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ιяιѕlуα » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:40 pm

((Alright will do =D ))