Mods Please lock

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Mods Please lock

Postby Shezza. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:00 pm

.:Ħιɢн ƨcнσσℓ Ɖяαмα:.

(Your Characters name) Looked in the mirror "It'll have to do" you say and pull on your backpack. You step out the door to find it cool, but not cold. You smile and walk to school/Bus stop. You notice your boy/girlfriend and smile and wave, Until you see someone standing behind him/Her. Who is it?
This is a teen romance, you will experience drama, and you will enjoy it!

Rules

1.This is a Realistic RP in the Realistic Section! No Powerplay!!
2. Drama Is enforced.
3. Dont Rp more than 5 pages since MY last Rp (I share an account and Zombie will sometimes post. Will explain later.)
4. Dont be your own Crush or BF/Gf, it gets boring.
5. Dont Rp with yourself for 70 pages either! Go outside of your comfort zone!
6. Please dont just post 3 words, and this is not literate! Unless you have something huge to post!
7.Im pretty cool, so if you're going on vacation, just tell me ;)
8. When posting outside of the RP please use () (()) [] [[]]
9. All Tess's rules
10. Sexual scenes use Time skips!

Me and Zombie Share an Account, so heres how you will tell the difference.

Blue:
Quinn walked down the hall solemly.

Zombie:
Swayze skipped down the hall to her locker

THANKS!! Blue.
Last edited by Shezza. on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
I bleed myself to be your drink:
Is not the blood of poets--ink?
-William Soutar

Shezza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~|Ħιɢн ƨcнσσℓ Ɖяαмα |~ Closed!

Postby Shezza. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 pm

NEWS!!

We are now open!!

Form:

Code: Select all
User Name:
Character Name:
History:
Image/description (must be very detailed!):
Crush:
Personality:
Other?:

Blue!
Last edited by Shezza. on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
-William Soutar

Shezza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charries:

Name/Age/Page

Girls:
Quinn Todd/16 1/2/1
Swayze/16/1
Vixen Diaz-Brocklehurst/17/1
Mint Porter/17/1
Ace Reed/17/2
Lilly Reed/16/2
Jasmine May Tombri/15/2
Collet Windverse/17/2
Roxy/18/2
Nicole Anders/16/2
Ashley Leander/18/6
Oktober Rayne/15/6

Guys:
Alec Todd/17/1
Skyler/17/1
Erik James Night/18/1
Mitch Park/18/1
Chad Reed/18/2
Josh Reed/16/2
Andrew James Michel/18/2
Ryver Rayne/ 17/6

My Charries:
User Name: Blue Eyed Zombie
Character Name: Quinn Todd
Age (15-18 please!): 16 1/2
History: Doesnt like to talk about it
Image/description (must be very detailed!): Image
Crush: Skyler
Personality: She is sweet and caring, Yet Daring. She is not afraid to show who she is and doesn't care about anyone else's opinions
Other?: None yet!!

User Name: Blue Eyed Zombie (blue)
Character Name: Alec Todd
Age (15-18 please!): 117
History: Ask!
Crush: Swayze
Personality: He is shy, and gentle. and he chooses his words carfully. He loves kidding around with his bud's and if you ask, he'll tell you all his secrets.
Other?: None yet!!
User Name: Blue eyed Zombie (Blue)
Character Name: Ryver Rayne
Age (15-18 please!): about 17
History: Ryver grew up in a harsh home, with every day coming home from school, having to be beat by his drunk father, he hated his life and didnt understand why the other kids didnt go to school with bruises. So one day, he finally realized it, he was being abused. And it hit him with full force. When he went home that last day, he snuck in, grabbed his dead mothers shot gun, and shot the Drunk man on the couch, right in between the eyes.
He'd been arrested for it, but it was worth it.
Crush: Nik
Personality: He is super shy and doesnt like to talk to anyone, unless they talk first, he is very protective of his friends (swayze and skyler) and his little sister.
Other?: None yet!

User Name: Blue Eyed Zombie
Character Name: Ashley Leander
Age (15-18 please!): 18
History: Ashley grew up in a Very wealthy home, she was always getting the things she wanted, and at her school she was always at the top.
Crush:Ask!
Personality: Quinn might seem like a picky person, but she's not, she is friendly and sweet, she loves playing with animals and enjoys doing peoples make-up and hair.
Other?: Usually found with her hair like in the pic, or in a curled High Ponytail.

User Name:Blue eyed Zombie
Character Name: Oktober Rayne
Age (15-18 please!): 15
History: Oktober was just coming home from her first day in seventh grade when she heard a shot ring out, she rushed home to find Ryver with a shotgun and her dad with a bullet, right between his eyes, she was frightened, but understood.
Crush: Ask!
Personality: Oktober is shy and when you get to know her, she is very talkitive and will tell you everything that she wants to tell you, and will listen. She is used to being sad and alone, but tries not to show it.
Other?: none
Last edited by Shezza. on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
-William Soutar

Shezza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved!
-William Soutar

Shezza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shezza. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Reserved!
-William Soutar

Shezza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~|Ħιɢн ƨcнσσℓ Ɖяαмα |~ Open!

Postby Shezza. » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:27 am

User Name: Blue Eyed Zombie (THIS IS iZombie)
Character Name: Swayze
Age (15-18 please!): 16
History: ...
Image/description (must be very detailed!): http://api.ning.com/files/w*05jNuvo0TIBssUScnRmBe4oSLYaWrsiYIjsdLuQVvCaaMFziNROyUciJdII06c/f_EmoGirl1byKm_6002af7.jpg?width=375&height=500
Crush: Alec.
Personality: Meet her.
Other?: Nope

User Name: iZombie
Character Name: Skyler (sky)
Age (15-18 please!): 17
History: Unknown
Image/description (must be very detailed!): http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/purple-emo-boy.jpg
Crush: none.
Personality: Meet him
-William Soutar

Shezza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YouMeAtTheHorizon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:39 am

xXxXx
User Name: Keep Running!
Character Name: Vixen Diaz-Brocklehurst
History: Vixen was born to rich parents who were multi-millionares and inredibly famous. She has always been the centre of attention, by her family and also the media. Still, she has never taken this to her head and always stays a down-to-earth kind of person. She has an older sister who is a model, specializing in swimwear. Vix herself has done a bit of modelling and honestly loves being into front of the camera. The best day of her life was when she appeared in Teen Vouge's 'Best Dressed Clebs', at the age of 15 at a red-carpet lipgloss launch party.
Description:Vixen is tall, slender with Fiery red hair to match her personality. She is naturally tanned and doesn't dye her hair, but she has the occasional dark red low-lights. She is kind of short at the height of 5ft 1 inches. Nevertheless, Vixen has modelled frequently for differnt magazines and modelling agencies. Vixen does not particulary think herself of beautiful, but most beg to differ.
Her bright blue eyes stand out in contrast to the rest of her exotic looks. Vix wears little makeup and prefers the natural look. Her hair is naturally wavy though sometimes Vixen will straighten it, say if she is going some where fancy or important.
Vixen does attend alot of formal events, most of which are parties, due to her parents wealthiness. Although Vixen never tries to hard with her looks, she has been voted 3rd in 'Teen Vouges' 'Prettiest Young Things' category
Crush: Alec..slightly..
Personality: Vixen comes from a incredibly snobbish family, due to their wealth, but she always keeps it real, and never judges people. She is hardly ever nasty and sticks up for those she cares about. Vixen can be a bit dumb, and is a full time space-cadet, often coming up with bizzare ideas that she, unfortunately, buts her heart into.
Vix is entilted to a trust fund of around 3 million dollars but she doesn't really care about the money, she just wants to be happy and have fun.
Vixen is not a bad person, but she is nevertheless a big supporter of rules and doesn't really care for getting into big trouble.
All in all, Vixen is of a lovely nature and has a massive heart, though she isn't afraid to stick up for her loved ones so don't mess with her.

User Name: Keep Running!
Character Name: Erik James Night
History:At the age of 14 he was expelled from his school after he got into a fight with another male student, resulting in Erik breaking his nose. After that, he was arrested once after drink driving with his girlfriend at that time.In total, he has dated around 45 girls, that he can remeber. His parents divorced when he was 3, so it doesn't really bother him much about his parents split, he just hates it when his mom gets a boyfriend.
Description: Erik is of a muscular body type, due to visiting his local gym regularly. He towers over most people at the unusally tall height of 6 " 1. His hair, often mistaken for jet black, is a dark shade of a cross between black and brown. He has high cheekbones and his hair is usually in a messy style.
Erik is not a man of many clothes and will never be seen without his faithful old brown jacket, unless it is ridiculously blistering hot weather on a certain day, despite it being through many years of rough and tumble.
Erik's fists are slightly red on his knuckles, due to all the fights he has perviously encountered, but he tries to make it unnoticable, afraid that people might judge him and get the tottally wrong idea.
Crush: Open
Personality: Erik is a reltaviely nice guy, though he hates the rules due to his rebellious streak. He's a bit of a flirt, but when he gets in a serious relationship, he always stays faithful. He's always got your back and has no trouble taking the blame instead of one he cares about. Nevertheless, he isn't a guy you can push around ; he isn't afraid to fight and was once expelled from school when he was 14 for breaking another students nose.
His general nature is more of a leadership tendency and likes being 'the alpha'. Due to this, he can get a little possesive of his girlfriends and doesn't really like them flirting with other guys, though he respects your space and freedom.
More or less, he's a good guy and doesn't ditch anyone, he's the kind of guy you want on your side in a fight.
He refuses to change for anyone and, although he won't admit it, he's a high matiance guy. He doesn't tend to judge but is slightly homophobic and feels uncomfortable if other guys crush on him. He is often interetsed in hot girls but their personalities matter more to him than the outside looks, and cliques or status matter not to him.
bring me the horizon : youmeatsix : asking alexandria: sws :adtr

YouMeAtTheHorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby figure 8 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:07 am

User Name: Fuzzy peach
Character Name: Mint Porter
History: Not much, but she always danced, like always... And broke her ankle on stage.
Image/description (must be very detailed!):Image She was born with blonde hair, as she got older it became a light-ish brown color. She Dyed half her hair blonde, and gave it a jagged short cut. She has a slim body type, So its not like an hourglass shape. Mint's belly button it an outie. She has a birthmark the shape of a small heart on her heart. Her eyes changed color as she got older, From green, to Hazel, To a dark blue, to grey. Her skin is Peachy, and a little pale. Her eyelashes have always been long. And her lips are usually a cherry red color without lipstick.
Crush:open
Personality:Very sweet and loving, Never gets mad, but she does get sad alot.
Other?: nope

User Name: Fuzzy peach
Character Name: Mitch Park
History: He grew up in loveing house, with his older brother Graydon... Mitch and Graydon went to the park one day, and when they were gone, the house set on fire, killing the parents. They were devistated when they found out!. The kids moved in with there grandma, a horrible girl... They grew up a hard life... The grandpa finally took them in, and he loved them. There was when they had a great life.
Image/description (must be very detailed!):Image His blue eyes usually go from Blue to Green randomly. He does have braces, but always covers them so its hard to see. He has had the same haircut for years, and usually flips it like justin beiber would. He Has a small birthmark,she shape of australia,where he was born befor he moved here with his family, And its on his wrist.His nails dont grow fast, neither his hair.
Crush:open
Personality: Hes a flirt! But you dont wanna get him mad, he learnt his maddness from his grandma, The mean one... But hes usually bubbly and nice, always looking for some fun!
Other?:nope
Image[/center]
figure 8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shezza. » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Accepted!! We will wait to start in a moment!
-William Soutar

Shezza.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby figure 8 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:11 pm

( Thanks, tried my best to keep it deataild! )
Image[/center]
figure 8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me