~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a dance school RP)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a dance school RP)

Postby xYear-of-the-Angelx » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:42 am

Welcome to Darien High. Here at Darien we promote knowledge and growth. But most of all we promote dance. It has come to our attention that you excel in some form of dance. Therefore we request that you join us here at the school. We hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,
Alia Darien
Principal

The letter above was delivered to your house a few days ago. You read it and decided to come to the school where, maybe just maybe, you would be recognized for your talents.

~Ƭнɛ Ƨcнσσℓ~

Darien High is located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a boarding school which means you cannot go home. Their main focus is dance. No pets are allowed.

~Ƨcнσσℓ Яʋℓɛƨ~

Feel free to break

Be on time to all of your classes
Have all of your homework done
Lights out at 10:30
No boys in the girls dorm and vice versa

~Ѧʏ Яʋℓɛƨ~

Do not break

All Tess's rules apply
(no powerplaying, Mary-Sues Gary-Sues, spamming, mini-modding without permission, getting mad in OCC)
Star out all the vowels if you feel the need to cuss
(if you aren't sure how seriously bad a word is star it out anyway)
Fade to black if it ever gets that far
I have the ability to accept or deny your form
When talking in OCC use brackets
This is a semi literate RP
(post at least one paragraph per character per post)
Make a boy for every girl
No romance between your characters
No playing anyone famous
I will add rules as I see fit

~Яσσмƨ~

~Boys~
Room 1
Design _
_____&_____
Room 2
Design 4
_____ & Dylan James Hale

Room 3
Design 5
Jace Dustin Rae & Christan William-Charles Knisley

Room 4
Design 3
Stephan Nobel Queens &_____

Room 5
Design _
_____&_____

~Girls~
Room 1
Design 1
_____& Florence Vance
Room 2
Design 4
Clary Rose Rae & Antily Grace Queens

Room 3
Design 3
Jaden Sophia Hale & Sawyer Andrea-Genevieve Knisley

Room 4
Design 4
Leah Clair Arte &_____

Room 5
Design _
_____&_____

I will add more if necessary

~Ƨcнɛ∂ʋℓɛ~

Girls Boys Both
8:30 Wakeup
9:00 Breakfast
10:00 History Math
11:00 English Science
12:00 Dance
1:00 Lunch
2:00 History Math
3:00 English Science
4:00 Dance
5:00 Free (homework, dance)
6:00 Dinner
8:00 Free (homework, dance)
10:00 Up to Rooms
10:30 Lights Out

~Ғσям~

Code: Select all
[center][color=#408040][b][size=150]~Character's Full Name~[/size][/b][/color]
[img]Insert Image Here No Anime Please[/img]

[b][size=150][color=#408040]~βαƨιcƨ~ [/color][/size][/b]
[color=#408080][b]Full Name[/b][/color]
[color=#808080]***[/color]
[color=#408080][b]Nickname[/b][/color]
[color=#408080][b]Gender[/b][/color]
[color=#408080][b]Age[/b][/color]
[color=#408080][b]Form of Dance[/b][/color]
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/263/263171lxlble1hnk.gif[/img][/url]
[b][size=150][color=#408040]~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~ [/color][/size][/b]
[color=#408080]Parents[/color]
[color=#408080]Siblings[/color]
[color=#408080]Other Kin[/color]
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/263/263171lxlble1hnk.gif[/img][/url]
[b][size=150][color=#408040]~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~ [/color][/size][/b]
[color=#408080][b]Personality[/b][/color]
[color=#808080]***At least 150 words***[/color]
[color=#408080][b]History[/b][/color]
[color=#808080]***At least 100 words***[/color]
[color=#408080][b]Likes[/b][/color]
[color=#808080]***At least 5***[/color]
[color=#408080][b]Dislikes[/b][/color]
[color=#808080]***At least 5***[/color]
[color=#408080][b]Fears[/b][/color]
[color=#808080]***At least 1***[/color]
[b][size=150][color=#408040]~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~ [/color][/size][/b]
[color=#408080][b]Description[/b][/color]
[color=#808080]***At least 100 words***[/color]
[color=#408080][b]Eye Color[/b][/color]
[color=#408080][b]Hair Color[/b][/color]
[color=#408080][b]Height[/b][/color]
[color=#408080][b]Weight[/b][/color]
[b][size=150][color=#408040]~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~ [/color][/size][/b]
[color=#408080]Room #[/color]
[color=#408080]Design #[/color]
[color=#808080]***If someone already has the design you want you will room with them***[/color]
[color=#408080]Personal Electronics[/color]
[color=#808080]***Phone, Laptop***[/color]
[b][size=150][color=#408040]~Ѳтнɛя~[/color][/size][/b]
[/center]

~Ɔнαяαcтɛя ˩ιƨт~

Username~Name~Age~Dance~Page
Boy Girl

.:Canis Love:.~Leah Clair Arte~16~Hip-Hop,Salsa~Page 1
Neon Lights~Clary Rose Rae~17~Hip-Hop, Ballet~Page 1
Neon Lights~Jace Dustin Rae~18~Hip-Hop~Page 1
Theateradic~Antily Grace Queens~16~Ballet,Ballroom~Page 1
Theateradic~Stephen Noble Queens~18~Tap,Ballroom~Page 1
LoudGozt~Jaden Sophia Hale~15~Ballet~Page 2
LoudGozt~Dylan James Hale~17~Hip-Hop~Page 2
Slayei~Sawyer Andrea-Genevieve Knisley~17~Ballet,Freestyle
Slayei~Christan William-Charles Knisley~18~Hip-Hop,Feestyle~Page 2
Rhapsodii___x~Florence Vance~18~Ballroom,Ballet,Hip-Hop~Page 2

~Ħɛℓρғʋℓ Ħιитƨ Ғσя Ħαρρʏ ˩ιʌιиɢ~

This website has a word counter so you don't have to launch a word processor or hand count the words.
Cut & Paste Word Count
Please PM me with any problems or if you will be going away for a while.
Don't yell at me or be mean if your form doesn't get accepted
This is high school so make sure your characters are 14-18

Last edited by xYear-of-the-Angelx on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:35 pm, edited 14 times in total.
xYear-of-the-Angelx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a high school dance RP)

Postby canis, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:09 am

Leah Claire Arte

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Leah Claire Arte
Nickname
Leah
Form of Dance
Hip-hop and Salsa
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Faith and Greg
Siblings
Mason
Other Kin
Nope
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Leah is a nice girl. She will forgive people (not too easily though) and understands most. She is a perfect student, but isn't afraid of change and to break a few rules. Leah is happy with her life, but sometimes, she wishes the whole world would just be peaceful. However, Leah has a little bad side. She does know how to hold a grudge, if it's bad enough. And she does not forgive for big things, so don't try to play with her. Leah is also very smart. She excels at Science and History. And even though Math is her achelles-heel, she still gets and maintains straight A's in the class. Leah also has an adventurous side. She isn't afraid of change, as mentioned before. Any challenge thrown her way, she will gladly meet it. Leah isn't afraid to try and change. She will also break a rule or two sometimes. She has a way of sneaking out that allows her to almost never be caught. And she knows how to sneak otu and come back on time to not get caught. Leah is also very good at excuse making, but she doesn't like to do it a lot.
History
Leah was always a good kid. She rarly fought with her brother Mason, but did tease him someitmes. Growing up, she was actually over-worked. Leah did everything around the house, especially after her mother died from a disease. Leah and her family were sad for weeks, months. But she was the first to get over it, especially with all of the housework now on her shoulders. She always got into arguements with her dad, as he went into a terrible depression. She got so angry at him that one day she threatened to throw him out of the house. She spent about a month in her room in protest, only sneaking out at night to grab food and water. She skipped school for quite some time, then her father got the letter. Leah didn't want to go to dance school, because she had a terrible stage-fright condition. But she soon got over it, and enrolled at the school.
Purple, ANIMALS!!, Peace, Learning, Dancing
Dislikes
Needles, spiders, flies, emo/goth, "bad boys"
Fears
Needles and spiders
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Leah is quite a tall girl. She has a slim, hourglass figure. Her hair is medium-length and has a slight wave to it. She does have some muscle though, from all of her childhood work. Leah has long legs that propel her forwards, allowing her to run very fast, especially for someone like her. She has beautiful eyes and they often shine. She shows her emotion through her language and her dances.
Eye Color
Dark Brown
Hair Color
Dark Brown
Height
6ft. 4in.
Weight
140lb.
~Ѳтнɛя~
She has a pet dog at home that she loves to talk about

~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
Personal Electronics
Cellphone, Laptop, and iPod

Last edited by canis, on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 pm

~Character's Full Name~
[img]Insert%20Image%20Here%20No%20Anime%20Please[/img]

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
*Kyle Mark Bradley*
Nickname
*Ky*
Form of Dance
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Siblings
Other Kin
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
***Kyle is the best and funnest guy you will every meet. He has the best personality, and randomly comes up with weird sayings. His most common one is "You can describe anything with the word 'delicious'" Please, do not ask at all. He is really random, trust me, once he is focused on something, its the worst trying to get his attention again. He isn't the type to, ya know, kiss and more. He can be very clueless when it comes to stuff like that. He can get mad easily, even when you say he never plays sports, although he says he isn't mad, he is. He just pouts, and stays quiet. He can get annoyed easily, well not really, if your all boring, and not talking, he will try to make you laugh, have a good time. He loves to cook, and play sports, a lot of time he is playing sports. He sometimes over-reacts when he is hurt, but also he can just walk it off. It depends on what it is. If he gets hit in the back of the neck, with a hockey stick, he will try and walk it off, if he gets hit int the knee, he will over-react.

He eats really fast, and always gets yelled at for it, trust me. Once he is focused on something, its hard to get his attention. [WIP]***

History
***WIP***
***Sleeping, watching guys flirt with his sister, ***
Dislikes
***At least 5***
Fears
***At least 1***
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
***At least 100 words***
Eye Color
Hair Color
Height
Weight
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
***If someone already has the design you want you will room with them***
Personal Electronics
***Phone, Laptop***
~Ѳтнɛя~

~Character's Full Name~
[img]Insert%20Image%20Here%20No%20Anime%20Please[/img]

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Nickname
Form of Dance
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Siblings
Other Kin
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
***Jagger is a beautiful girl, she is soo sweat. Umm... Wrong Jagger. Jagger is a mean girl, She will fight guys, she will fight girls. She will fight back. She has scars everywhere on her body, she is a mean girl, never nice. She can be a flirt sometimes when it comes to cheating, guys always like her, yet she is not looking for a relationship. She doesn't want a crush, she doesn't want a lover, she does not want a husband. Nor kids. She can be a huge boy when it comes to hanging out with guys, but she hates all girls. Dead hates. She doesn't like how girls always flirt with guys, she hates how they just, come up and talk to someone she was talking to. Her studly personality is more like, an active, Emo guy. But she is a girl. Jags always thinks that guys are more important than girls, she is kinda sexist... When It comes to girls and guys. She is up front about everything, she can tell you what she things about you in a matter of one word that you say. She is mean about how you look, she judges you by the way you dress, and also how pretty the girl is. If she is pretty, she automatically assumes your a player, and will attack.***
History
***WIP***
Dislikes
***At least 5***
Fears
***At least 1***
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
***Jagger is fairly pretty, she has a beautiful brunet hair that lays neatly on her shoulders. She has a thin body, and very tall. Although she loves the color blue. Most of the time she is wearing her black pants, with a bright blue belt. She wears a black sweat shirt with a bright blue skull and crossbones on it. She has he abs, from sports, although she is very distant, once you get past her. "ima kill you" personality, she is very athletic and fun to be around.
Her eyes normally change color, but when she was 12 she had her eyes died a beautiful rainbow color. Her eyes always stand out in a crowd, which she loves since she always stands out. You could say she is a bully from her looks, she is a beautiful bully. She looks like a b•••• that belongs on the cheer leading squad. Don't worry, she wants to kill them all. She does play a lot of sports, her favorite is swimming. {She plays. Soccer, softball, football, hockey, track, and boxing} well. She likes boxing as well since she can inflict pain on the other girl. Jags has a lot of scars on her, most are from sports, others are from cutting herself. A lot are just from her dad... Don't ask about her history!***

Eye Color
Hair Color
Height
Weight
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
***If someone already has the design you want you will room with them***
Personal Electronics
***Phone, Laptop***
~Ѳтнɛя~
Last edited by apathy, on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 pm

((Wait, I'll have to make his twin. Still thinking if I should make a mean Jags, or a nice Sidney >.< I'll have my form(s) done by tomorrow, since I'm on my iPod, and I'm making a new, Up beat Kyle xP))
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anything For Love » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:14 am

~Clary Rose Rae~

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Clary Rose Rae
Nickname
Claire, 'Eclaire, Rae
Form of Dance
Hip-Hop and she secretly does Ballet
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Killed in a plane accident
Siblings
Jace
Other Kin
5 other brothers
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Fun, sweet, and sassy, Clary isn't afraid to speak her mind and stick up for what she believes in. Known for her bold personality, Clary is also very kind and caring and likes being in the center of attention. Very flirty, Clary keeps her heart under lock and key and won't give it to just anyone. Althetic and always on hyper-mode, Clary is often described as a walking Red Bull, however trying to get her to do something she doens't want to do is about as hard as jumping off the grand canyon without a parachuette and than expect to live. Saying that dancing is her life would be an understatment. When doing homework, she is often found dancing around her room, a book and pencil in hand, or even dancing down the halls. An easy friend to have, Clary can be a bit territorial but is a big lover once you get to know her. Courageious and bold, this dancing queen will keep you guessing.
History
Living a generally nice neighborhood, was found sneaking out to go dancing with ehr friends the moment she was in high school. Hardly seeing her hard working and loving parents, thier death in a plain crash, sent thier family in a quick down spiral. Her oldest brother who was still living with them, quickly became an alcoholic, beating Clary whenever she was home. Though her trustful twin, Jacce tried to stop it, scars still line Clay's shoulder and stomach, reminding her that it isn't always rainbows and butterflies. Leaping at the chance to leave the house, Clary is now living happy in her new home.
~Drawing
~Singing
~Wondering
~Meeting New People

Dislikes
~Standing Around and Doing Nothing
~Being Tired
~Mean People
~Being Mean
~Spiders

Fears
~Being locked up in small spaces
~Being even close to spiders
~Messing up a dance move in front of a crowd

~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Tall and skinny with a long torsoe and legs, Clary is very muscular and curvy. With long blond hair, and red steaks the flow around her angular face, Clary is known for her striking hazel eyes, the blue amber and green colors washing together in a rainbow like pattern. With full lips and cheekbones, Clary rarely wears make-up but when she does its only blush, lipgloss and a little bit of eyeshadow. Getting her full eye-lashes from her mom, mascra and eyeliner was never needed to help her eyes stand out. Standing at 5'11, its hard not to notice her.
Eye Color
Hazel
Hair Color
Blond with red streaks
Height
5'11
Weight
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
Personal Electronics
A Samsung Flight, an apple laptop and a iPod 4
~Ѳтнɛя~
Nope!

~Jace Dustin Rae~

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Jace Dustin Rae
Nickname
Jay, Ace, Rae
Form of Dance
Same as Clary, Hip Hop
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Died in plane crash
Siblings
Clary
Other Kin
5 other brothers
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Funny and creative, Jace is a big goofball and loves to have a bunch of fun with friends. Always craking jokes and goofing around, Jace can also be nice and caring with his own flare of attitude that wouldn't be him if it wasn't there. Jace has two volumes, loud and louder one silmilarity he fully shares with Clary. The only time that you will find Jace in serious mode is when he is drawing, usually outside in the fresh air and in a tree. Jace has probably broken more bones in his body than someone has ever done in a life time do to his liking to draw in the trees but he always insists on it and won't give up. As stubborn as ever, Jace is the kind of guy that won't back down from a fight but won't provoke one either unless he feels that it is neccesary. Though he and Clary have been really close since a young age and he very well knows that she can take care of herself, Jace is very protective of her and can turn from calm to visious in a flat second.
History
From a young age, Jace had been close to his parents, always following the rules and being thier star son. When they died it put Jace a state of depression that took the beating of his sister to pull him out of. By the time he realized what was happening, Clary had already taken on scars by her brother. From then on, Jace hardly ever left her side, making him hate it when she snuck off to be with her friends. Though he understood her need to get away it still worried him. When they got the letter for the school, it had taken them all but a day to pack up thier stuff and get out of there.
~Playing sports
~Drawing
~Hanging out with friends
~Meeting new peopel

Dislikes
~When people try to hurt Clary
~Listening to sad stuff
~Standing still
~Snakes
~Snotty girls

Fears
~Failing a test
~Messing up in front of a crowd
~Being in tight enclosed spaces

~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Lean and muscular, Jace eventually got tired of going to the beach. Tall like his sister, Jace has huge feet and hands. He has golden like hair that he never brushes. Short and shaggy, it usually whisps itself up in some sort of mohak style though it does stay flat sometimes. Not one to care much about his looks, Jace had flashing amber eyes that look like gold chips in the sunlight. In a fight trying to protect Clary against his older brother, Jace has a thin scar under his eye that looks like the the mouth of the Cheshire Cat.
Eye Color
Amber
Hair Color
Short and shaggy light blond hair
Height
6'1
Weight
Do you really need to know?
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
Personal Electronics
Blackberry Torch with an apple laptop and iPod shuffle
~Ѳтнɛя~
Nope!
I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.
~William S.
Anything For Love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:50 am

~Antilly Grace Queens~

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Antilly Grace Queens
Nickname
Some people tend to call her Tilly though she most prefers Antilly.
Form of Dance
Ballet, Ballroom
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Delphine (Mother) and Julian (Father)
Siblings
Stephan
Other Kin
None
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
Antilly is a shy and quiet girl. Most of her time is spent alone in a quiet corner of the room reading. She doesn't quiet understand how to talk to people and her words get tongue tied, more than often never coming out right. When she does talk she can get confused on how and what she is supposed to say and often interprets things the wrong way. Most of the time she looks graceful, whether it be in her dancing or her every day life, but in reality she's not very stable at all, she can't seem to get anything right and it bothers her to great extents. She spends so much time reading and so much time dancing and so much time alone that she's seemed to forgotten how to be around people. It can sometimes become a problem, how timid she is, but it's something she tries greatly to overcome. Many people can call her a good listener, but this is mostly because she has an insightful mind and doesn't interrupt when someone talks to her.
History
Antilly and her brother, Stephen, grew up in France for half their lives. Their father is French and their mother is British. When Antilly was middle school her mother got cancer and passed away. Her father then moved them to America as to get away from memories. After her mothers death, Antilly went quiet. She stopped talking to people, even her brother who she was so close too. Antilly covers up her French accent now, though it does slip out when she's nervous or angry, and she occasionally uses it in her language even though she speaks fluent English. Her father works most of the time now to support them so the easiest solution to their problem was boarding school. Because Antilly and Stephan were so interested in dancing they chose this one.
Rain
Snakes (To an extent)
Peace and quiet
Candles
Tea
Being Outdoors
Writing
Dancing

Dislikes
Obnoxious People
Loud Noises
Crowded Rooms
Rude People
When Time Runs Out
Masks
Bright Rooms

Fears
Maskaphobia-Fear of Masks
~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Antilly was born with porcelain skin and almost snow-white hair. Her eyes are a damp grey that, in the right light, can sometimes look blue. Some would say Antilly is tall, though others would say she is short, so she tends to let such people disagree and stay out of the conversation. Her hair is long and goes to about her hips, stopping just before them. It's a white-blond color and curls slightly so that it can't be called straight but also cannot be defined as curly. Normally, she ties back her hair with a pale blue ribbon or braids it as it can get in the way.
Eye Color
Grey
Hair Color
White-Blond
Height
5' 6''
Weight
112 lbs.
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
Personal Electronics
Laptop
Ipod

~Ѳтнɛя~
None

~Stephan Noble Queens~

~βαƨιcƨ~
Full Name
Stephan Noble Queens
Nickname
None
Form of Dance
Tap, Ballroom
~Ғαмιℓʏ Ѧαтɛяƨ~
Parents
Delphine (Mother) and Julian (Father)

Siblings
Antilly
Other Kin
None
~Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ~
Personality
It's no secret that Stephan likes to people smile, he tends to goof around and tell jokes just to see such a thing happen. He has this sort of walk that looks like he's either dancing or skipping and he bows when meeting people in a charming yet annoying way. when he is serious it's around Antilly. Him and his sister handle grief differently, he hides it with laughs and smiles while she embraces it with silence. The one true dream that Stephan has is to see his sister back to how she was in France, so, most of the time he listens to her and does what she wants because he feels like it will make her happy. Stephan, though he doesn't seem like it, is sort of a nerd. He reads comic books daily and knows every step to every song Fred Astaire ever sang. That goofy smile of his never seems to leave and it makes him who he is so it's always around.
History
Like his sister, Stephan grew up in France. He hid his accent, much like Antilly, after they learned English because he felt like France was too far away. When his mother died he was put in charge of taking care of Antilly while their father was working. It sort of devastated him to see his sister how she is now. Smiles were so rare for him till he suggested going to a boarding school, saying that since they both loved dancing, Antilly and him could be out of their father's hair. That was the last time he saw his sister smile.
Fred Astaire
Dogs
Hiking
Joking Around
Music
Seeing People Smile
Dancing
Art, in some forms
Coffee

Dislikes
Storms
Snakes
Moody People
Seeing People Cry
Pop Music
Staying Still
Tea

Fears
Triskaidekaphobia- Fear of the Number 13
Autophobia- Fear of Being Alone

~Ɩи Ƭнɛ Ѧιяяσя~
Description
Stephan doesn't look very string and doesn't look very bright. This is a proper assumption as he isn't very muscular and has skin that, though not as white his sisters, is quite pale. His eyes are light blue and they always seem to light up when he smiles, which is often, and often express his emotions. More than often he has some sort of facial hair, making his look like he doesn't shave, though he does, he just doesn't shave well. His features are sort of slim and weak and he doesn't look like he can do much but he actually does have some strength in his legs, he can jump really high, but he can't lift much of anything.
Eye Color
Blue
Hair Color
Brown
Height
6' 5''
Weight
130 lbs
~Ɔʋƨтσмιʓɛ~
Room #
Design #
Personal Electronics
Ipod
Laptop
Cellphone

~Ѳтнɛя~
None
Last edited by MacabreSmile on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anything For Love » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am

(Yeah!!)
I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.
~William S.
Anything For Love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Ɖαяιɛи Ħιɢн~ (a dance school RP)

Postby ThisIsInCode » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 am

I absolutely must join this RP. I need to save this post here for the orm, because it takes a while on my phone and I need to find my picture. So... Yes. Be right back!
ThisIsInCode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me