READ LAST POST.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

READ LAST POST.

Postby Rachel Amber » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:20 am

You are now enrolled in the only Horse Racing Academy in California. Here, you receive your own horse and you get to raise it from being a simple horse to a very athletic winner. Your parents just got a letter back from the Academy, accepting your application which was determining your enrollment. Seeing this, you get very excited. It is the best school in California. It is a nice new building with the luxury barn right next to it with all of the horses. So far, there are only a couple of horses that have experience with racing. Such as Ruffian, as Amber has been enrolled in this school for a couple of years now. It just started accepting new kids, and just got new horses. Your horse will start out inexperienced in racing, and so will you. Amber can show you how if you need help, as she is the teacher for the class, even though she is a senior. A lot of students got together and made a big plan to get the teachers convinced to build a race track and to buy thoroughbreds, and they did. This is going to be the best year ever in your school history. You have to pick your horses from the ones available for right now, but you may breed the horses once you are experienced enough in the class.

Table of Contents

a. Introduction
b. Rules
c. Form
d. My Characters
e. Horses For Pick
f. Members
g. Reserved
h. Reserved
i. Reserved
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Rachel Amber » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:10 am

Rules

1. Respect members.
2. Fighting may take place, but it will result in suspension/expulsion.
3. Listen to the teachers or you get detention.
4. Do not cut class. (Break sometimes.)
5. You may leave any class at any time to tend for your horse.
6. Please help keep genders even.
7. DO NOT make your horse, you must choose from the available horses.
8. Tess's rules.
9. Time is REAL LIFE TIME/SEASON East coast time.
10. Horses CAN be injured during the races, but they must take a long time to heal before they are racing ready again. But if the fractures are severe, their career is over.

School Requirements

1. Students must be in their room by 10 o clock PM, but may see their horses. (May break)
2. Races are only declared by me.
3. I say when the bell rings.
4. You don't have to take regular classes on some days. As in a 5 day week, you get the weekends off to just race and everything.
5. Everybody has the same schedule.
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby Rachel Amber » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am

Form

Code: Select all
[center][img](URL HERE!)[/img]

[b].:My Name Is:.[/b]

(First, Middle, Last)

[b].:Some people call me:.[/b]

(Any Nicknames)

[b].:I am a..:.[/b]

(Boy or girl)

[b].:I am this old:.[/b]

(Age)

[b].:What I'm Like:.[/b]

(Personality, 3-4 lines.)

[b].:Who I'm crushing on:.[/b]

(Crush)

[b].:My partner is:.[/b]

(Boyfriend/Girlfriend)

[b].:My Horse:.[/b]

NONE YET! TALK TO THE PRINCIPAL TO GET ONE! (Name) [img].....[/img]

[b].:Anything else:.[/b]

(Anything..)[/center]
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Los Angeles Racing Academy (Under Construction)

Postby Rachel Amber » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 am

❀ ♡ A M B E R - R O S E ♡ ✿

.:My Name Is:.

" Amber Rose Marie McCrackin. "

.:Some people call me:.

" I don't really have a nickname. Amber doesn't really get much shorter, does it? "

.:I am a..:.

" Girl obviously.. do I look like a boy? "

.:I am this old:.

" I am 18 years old. This is my senior year so.. "

.:What I'm Like:.

" Well, I'm just a casual girl like everybody else. I am very nice, but I can get very angry at times. But, it's easy to get along with me, especially if you love horses as much as I do! I love my horse Ruffian, she is a great race horse and I would always be up to a race with you. My brother thinks his horse, Foolish Pleasure, is a better racer than my horse! Is he crazy? She can run many lengths, once in a final time of 1:08.03, and in the process ran the fastest 6 furlongs, which is a school record. I can show you around the school if you need help too, and it's really easy to make friends with me. I can also help you train your horse! I cannot lie, but I can be a flirt. But hey, who isn't these days? I am pretty smart and I have a tongue piercing, but I have a couple of flaws of course. I hate the way my nose looks to be honest.. It's too big! Oh well though, what can you do? Well, I can be a klutz too. Well, you'll get to know me more. "

.:Who I'm crushing on:.

" I haven't exactly found 'the one' yet. "

.:My partner is:.

" What did I just tell you? "

.:My Horse:.

" Ruffian! She is the best horse a person could ever ask for. "

New pic of Ruffian..

.:Anything else:.

" Nope! "

♫ ♬ Matthew ♫ ♬

" Matthew Ross McCrackin "

" People call me Matty, Matt, Maffew. Call me anything but do not CALL ME MATTHEW. Only Amber may, since she's my sister. "

" Why are you even asking? "

" I am 17 years old.. Junior year, baby! "

" Well, where can I start? I am a very nice person and I like the girls. I am a major flirt, and I can kind of be a player, but when I find the right girl I will and can commit. Just like my sister, I love to ride horses. We love to race our horses. I always argue with my sister who's horse is better. Foolish Pleasure can beat any horse in a race, but she secretly thinks Ruffian is better. We are having a match race soon, the first day of school. Heh, this should be fun. I'm very competitive. Get to know me, I am afraid of spiders.. so don't freak me out with them. "

" I've never had a real crush before, but I think it may be Jessica. I don't even know how to explain it.. I'm a girl magnet but I've never felt this way before about anybody. "

" Come at me. "

" Foolish Pleasure is my champion. "

~
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horses You Can Pick

Postby Rachel Amber » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:41 pm

The Stable

You walk into the stable and the smell of hay presses to your nose, along with the smell of horse. You smile and walk by all of the stalls, looking at their names and descriptions. It is first come first serve, do not argue with people because you don't get your pick. Which one will you choose?

Stall One: Ruffian ♀

"Ruffian is even tempered and a great runner. She has been training for years and is a very friendly horse. She is always willing to learn. She can be very stubborn and does not stop running until she wins. Competitive with Foolish Pleasure, and sure to be more."

Owner: Amber Rose Marie McCrackin

-------------

Stall Two: Foolish Pleasure ♂

"Foolish Pleasure is a loco horse. He lives to run and does not give up. He is competitive with Ruffian."

Owner: Matthew Ross McCrackin

-------------

Stall Three: Fantasia ♀

"This horse is a very healthy and good choice, but she needs to be worked out. She is a little big for her age, she is a two year old filly and is ready to learn."

Owner: Kyle

-------------

Stall Four: Clyde ♂

"Clyde is a very fit thoroughbred male. He has lots of stamina but does not run as fast as lots of the other horses, but can run longer distances."

Owner: Jessica Oliva Mare

-------------

Stall Five: Rarity ♀

"Rarity is a very fast runner. She is very friendly and loves to go out for runs. She can be shy though and timid."

Owner: Alexis Christine Evans

-------------

Stall Six: Mariah's Storm ♀

"Mariah's Storm is even tempered. She is a fast runner but does not have a lot of stamina, you will have to train her hard, because she is a stubborn horse."

Owner: Grace May Born

-------------

Stall Seven: Harley ♂

"Harley is the friendliest horse you can ever train. He is obedient and a great runner. Though, due to having his leg broken at just a foal, he runs out of energy easily. Train him well and be careful with this stallion."

Owner: Rose

-------------

Stall Eight: Sierra ♀

"Sierra is a great trotter. She is a pretty good racer, but she is a little bit overweight, so you need to train her hard. She is not stubborn at all."

Owner: Zack

-------------

Stall Nine: Spartacus ♂

"This horse is absolutely crazy. He will be a challenge to train, as he runs on his own and does not listen to people very much. He is loco, and wants to run every horse down that gets in his path."

Owner: Alex Jacob Evans

-------------

Stall Ten: Velvet ♀

"This horse is pretty insane too, but she is easy to train if you have patience. She is competitive once she is given a horse to face."

Owner: Alexia

-------------

Stall Eleven: Fey ♀

"Fey is a very self centered horse. She is a great runner with good stamina, but doesn't care about winning or losing like most horses. She is not the best beginner horse."

Owner: Jamie

-------------

Stall Twelve: Bosco ♂

"A horse with a mind of his own. He is a great beginner horse though."

Owner: TJ

-------------

Stall Thirteen: Casper ♂

Nothing about this horse has been given.

Owner: Sarah

-------------

Stall Fourteen: Maddie ♀

"Maddie is Ruffian's sister. She is the less stubborn of the two."

Owner:
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:14 am, edited 11 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Member List

Postby Rachel Amber » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Members

Amber Rose Marie McCrackin
Alexis Christine Evans
Serenity Anne Kings
Grace May Born

Matthew Ross McCrackin
Alex Jacob Evans
Eric Rory Jones
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Races

Postby Rachel Amber » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Weather

Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

School

The School

The School
The barn
The stalls
The track
The Fields

Dorms

You may share rooms with one other person, just give me a picture of your room.

100 - Amber/Lexi/Grace's
102 - Alexia/Jessica's
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Los Angeles Racing Academy (Under Construction)

Postby Max Caulfield » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:55 pm

★ ☆ Alex Jason Evans ☆ ★

"Alex Jason Evans."

"Just Alex is fine. Please just call me that.. not Al!"

"Boy.. pretty obvious."

"I'm seventeen."

"I am a nice and friendly guy. I like to help people if they're having trouble, so just ask! I can be really talkative at times, and I love making friends, don't be shy! I like to pull pranks and jokes on other people. I have a great sense of humor and can be a big goof. I cannot stand vain, annoying, mean, or rude people at all. But I have to admit, I can be like that at times.. and pretty argumentative.. I can't really help it though. For the most part, I'm nice though. I'd say I'm pretty brave, since I will stand up for people if they're getting bullied or something like that."

"I don't have anyone in mind just yet. Maybe later."

"None!"

"Sparta is my horse. He's crazy and I don't know if he likes me just yet.."

"Lexi is my older sister. If you need to know anything else, feel free to ask!"

☀ ℧ Alexis Christine Evans ℧ ☀

"Alexis Christine Evans."

"Lexi, please just call me that."

"Um.. girl?"

"I'm eighteen."

"I am an overall friendly girl, but don't get on my bad side. I get mad SO easily and I may seem snobbish at times.. but I'm really not. When you get to know me, I'm a great friend and I love to help people out. I'm kind of shy at first. I love to make friends with anyone so just talk to me and we could end up being great friends. Like my brother, I can't stand annoying people. Sorry but it's true. I'm really easily embarrassed and I hate speaking in front of the class or anything like that. It's because I'm kind of anti-social.."

"No, not yet at least."

"Nope. When I find the right person.."

"Rarity. She's great, I love having her."

"Alex is my younger brother."
Last edited by Max Caulfield on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me