☲Can We Make It?☲ Not Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

☲Can We Make It?☲ Not Accepting

Postby Slayei » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Beautiful.
Unexpected..
Some, Unwanted...
Amazingly, Precious....

Tell Me A Story, Of A Far Away Place. A Place Where Judgement Is Not The Case. So Now Here We Are, Babies In Hand, Teens In Age, And Spouses Driving Vans. The House Is Beautiful, The People Like Us. They Have Babies, Along With Lust.

Dear, Don't You Fear, We Are Here. The Child Is Near. The Others, Oh How Nice They Look, The Little Ones With Hoods And Books. Please Don't Cry, This Is Better, We Are Now In Cooler Weather. The Others, They Can' Judge, They Are Just Like Us.

So Story Is, You & Your Spouse, Along With Your Child, All Received A Letter Telling You About This Group House, That Was Just Like People For You. Teens With Children. As Soon As You Hear, You Decided To Go. It's A Place Where People Can't Judge You Because They Are In The Same Situation, But Drama Waits Around The Corner. You &/or Your Spouse Seems To Be Falling For Another Member Of The Household. You Begin To Have Troubles With Other People At The House, And To Suck It All Together, This Is All A Reality Show.

✇Rules✇

✓ No GodModding
✓ No Perfect Charries
✓ I Will Arrange Spouses
✓ Only Six Characters Three Males & Three Females. One Female Will Play A Baby, One Male Will Play A Baby, And The Other Can Be Either Or. Only One Set Of Twins.
✓ If It Comes That We Are Not Getting Enough Males, EVERYONE Will Play A Male
✓ Max Of Two Charries, Not Including Children.( One Must Be Male, One Must Be Female)
✓ This Is A Literate Roleplay. Which Means Minimum Of 6 Sentences Per Post
✓ Please, No Anime. Must Have A Picture

For Teens
Last edited by Slayei on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The House & The Characters

Postby Slayei » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:25 pm

The House

The People

Name/Gender/Spouse/Child/Age/Player

Sawyer/Female/Skyler/Christan/Seventeen/Slayei

Reid/Male/Arrow/Rebecca/Seventeen/Venom.

Savannah/Female/Brian/Jocelyn/Seventeen/~*Enchanted*~

Skyler/Male/Sawyer/Christan/Eighteen/doglover8214

Arrow/Female/Reid/Rebecca/Sixteen/Invisible

Brian/Male/Savannah/Jocelyn/Eighteen/Dawnnose11

Toddlers

Name/Gender/Parents/Age/Player

Christan/Male/Sawyer&Skyler/Three/Slayei

Jocelyn/Female/Savannah&Brian/Three/~*Enchanted*~

Rebecca/Female/Arrow&Reid/Four/Invisible
Last edited by Slayei on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sawyer Genevieve Buett

Postby Slayei » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:25 pm

.::Full Name::.

=Sawyer Genevieve Buett=

.::Gender::.

=Female=

.::Age::.

=Seventeen=

.::Personality::.

=Sawyer is a very interesting and confusing girl at times. She has a beautifully calm personality, but at times it can escape her and her into someone else. She can be completely cocky and spunky, but she can also be hurtful. Sawy is very blunt, and will tell you how it is. She is one about education and learning about the world. She does not trust a lot, actually rarely ever. She prefures to stay to herself, and only lets few people in. She loves her son Christan & her spouse Skyler. She has a temper issue, and has been known to explode. She is not the social one, and likes to focus on her family. She is completely loyal to her spouse, and treats him like he is gold. She can be very cold at times, especially to people she doesn't know. She can be jealous, but only because she loves him so much. Sawyer loves to play music and sing. She is very creative, and encourages it in her son.=

.::History::.

=Sawyer was raised in a abusive family. When she was seven her father came home drunk and took advantage of her. After he was sent to jail she was stuck with her mother, who was abusive, but when Sawy turned ten her mother died of cancer. He brother Tyler raised her until she was fifteen, when he overdosed on drugs and she went to stay with an Aunt, that's when she met Skyler. She fell in love with him,and shortly after, she was pregnant with Christan. She got her first tattoo shortly after Chris was born, the tree, which Skyler drew, then came the Anchor & the Beta fish.=

.::Spouse::.

=Skyler=

.::Child(ren)::.

= Christan=

.::Crush::.

=Open=

.::Pets?::.

=Kingsley-Male-Three-Kingsley=

.::Tattoos Or Piercings::.

=Sawyer has three tattoos, along with her ear that are pierced three times, her belly button that is pierced, and her hips.Up her Side,On her Hip,On her wrist =

.::Other::.

=Nada=

=Christan Timothy Davies=

=Male=

=Three Years=

=Christan is a very calm, but fun child. He is more on the serious time, but loves to relax and explore. He loves it outside, and nature. He loves to play with the camera, and draw. His favorite though would be drawling nature. He may only be three, but has already began to draw trees and birds. He hates video games and sports. Christan loves music though. Anytime his mom grabs her guitar he pulls a seat close. He loves watching her fingers strum over the metal wires, and the beautiful black Wash-burn. =

.::Parents::.

=Sawyer&Skyler=

=Nada=
Last edited by Slayei on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

We Are Now Open

Postby Slayei » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Open
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☲Can We Make It?☲(Teen/Pregnacy/Reality Show) Open

Postby purplekiss13 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:50 pm

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=17+year+old+emo+girl&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1280&bih=709&tbm=isch&tbnid=uB_ydugzMamS8M:&imgrefurl=http://styleglitz.com/category/fashion-news/&docid=iGfHTyikVt0wUM&w=345&h=400&ei=mttmTqDuBqegsQKc5u2ZCg&zoom=1

.::full name::.

=Zoe marie Redbird=

=Female=

.::17 almost 18::.

=16-19=

.::sweet nice will do anything for Alex.Loves being a mom and wishes Alex had a father figure in his life.Is always wondering how Alex will turn out.Loves meeting new people ::.

=I was raped at age 15.Had Alex at age 16.Is now a living mother.My whole family abandoned me i Hate them because when they abandon me they abandoned Alex.=

=none =

.::Alex)::.

= If You Are Not Playing Your Own, Wait For Me To Pair You With A Spouse=

=Whoever You Want=

=Pictures must be links=

=Again, Must Be Links=

=Anything Else=
purplekiss13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slayei » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

(( Um, You have to have a spouse, it is the point of the story, so you can't have that history))
Slayei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fly away. » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:24 pm

((I am sooo joining this. As soon as I get on my laptop.))
fly away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whitelies. » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:47 pm

-

♥ TO BE COMPLETED ♥

Reid is around 5'9 tall, perhaps even 6'0. For his age, he bears quite a baby-face and can be mistaken for much younger than seventeen with ease. More slender than muscled, he's never been able to gain a six pack or anything of the sort, despite numerous attempts at doing so. Reid styles his hair so the majority is bunched to one side and falls over his left eye. In the light of the sun his eyes glow a mixed shade of hazel, whilst in the shadows, they appear almost black.

= Reid James Worthington =

= Male =

= Seventeen =

= [To be completed] =

.::History::.

= [To be completed] =

= ... =

.::Child(ren)::.

= ... =

= None as of yet =

= Reid owns no pets of any sort. =

= Piercing and tattoo wise, Reid has an industrial piercing on his right ear along with a 10 mm gauge. On either hip he has tattoos of a star and underneath the stars are piercings. Also above his upper lip on the left is a monroe piercing. =

=Anything Else=
whitelies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slayei » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:16 am