¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open!

Postby ==★ тea & caĸeѕ ★== » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:54 pm

Prologue

The government's finally done it. They blew up the world. They just dropped a nuke on the world, without any warning. It's a barren planet where barely anything can survive. Few people were able to survive. Those few people are you and some other teenagers (13-18). You have a chance to find some still-remaining life forms, and try to re-cultivate the planet. Will you try to save the world, or will you try to destroy it?

Rules
-This is a Semi-lit RP, so please post at least 2-3 literate scentences.
-Please don't use text chat. Nu 1 can undrstnd u wen u talk lik dis!
-When you are OCC, use () [] or {}
-Keep it PG-13.
-Please don't go into detail during romance scenes.
-No godmodding No one is perfect.
-Don't say that the bomb gave your character(s) superpowers. This isn't a power RP!
-Anime pictures are accepted.
-Try to keep genders even.
-Don't have your own characters be boyfriend and girlfriend. It's not fun.
-Will add rules as I think of them...

Forms
Code: Select all
(Looks go here!)

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
History:
Other:

My character(s)

Username: Set Fire to the Rain
Name: Lily Grey
Personality: Lily is a sweet girl, or was, before the world blew up. Now, she doesn't like to trust anyone who she doesn't know. But she is kind, smart, and loving. Although, she is timid and shy. She can be a little stubborn at times, but that rarely happens.
Crush: Rei...
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None.
History: She lived with her parents in Louisiana, and has a bit of a southern accent. Her parents died in the explosion, and she was left to fend for herself. She also had a dog, a Basset Hound, but Magnolia(the Basset) also perished.
Other: None

(Reserved for a new Charrie)

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
History:
Other:

Characters

Female:

Lily Grey

Lucy Orihara

Alexia Orihara

Alyssa Lee Monet

Male:

Rei Kurode

Alexander Orihara

Izaya Orihara

Lucas Kay Din

Wren Hisari
Last edited by ==★ тea & caĸeѕ ★== on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:42 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage
==★ тea & caĸeѕ ★==

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Not

Postby TigressJaguiar » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Joining! :D
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Not

Postby ==★ тea & caĸeѕ ★== » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:59 pm

{I can't accept you yet, but I will once I finish making this RP
Oh, and please use brackets or something}
ImageImageImage
==★ тea & caĸeѕ ★==

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ¦ Until the End (An End of the World RP) Semi-Lit ¦ Open

Postby Noel » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:31 am

Alright, oddly enough I'm in charge of this now. So that means I have to make a change or two. Cause I can.
1. I maintain the right to unaccept you.
2. You will get a warning for lack of semi-literacy. But that can and will get you banned.
3. Four characters MAX.
4. Keep spamming minimal
5. I'll need to appoint a mini-mod soon who can accept people/give warnings when I'm offline. Preferably someone from the European timezones, so they'll be on when I'm fast asleep.

Recap post! Just check here when you fall behind!

Alyssa, the siblings, Rei, and Lily are currently finding the Mississippi river. Literally. Rei and Lily are in gloomy moods, the four siblings are fairly light at the moment. Ozzy has just noticed them. Waiting for ~Loveless~ before continuing. Done. Rei was just swept away in the Mississippi river, and has run into Shiore. Both are looking for Lily and her group.

Wren, Juliana, and Aeneas are somewhere in Mississippi. Aeneas hunted, successfully. Wren had infection burned out of a wound and is pretty sick, like about to die sick. Gabriel and his sister found them, and Juliana went off on a search for her brother. Gabriel tossed Wren a bottle of antibiotic that might help him, or kill him. He drank it. Now he is awake again, and on the verge of death. Gabriel is comforting Juliana, who is getting very upset. Juliana has told Gabriel that Wren's leg wound was from a knife, not a falling brick as he said. The drama is unfolding, as now neither really trusts the other.
Last edited by Noel on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noel » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:41 am

http://nd03.jxs.cz/629/672/7450f379ef_57933368_o2.jpg
Username: Hikari-879
Name: Rei Kurode
Personality: He doesn't trust people in general, and is very hard to get to open up. He's startlingly cheery once he doesn't distrust you though. He sticks with his decisions, wether it be holding a grudge, climbing a mountain, or the like. He's fiercely protective of his friends. He takes problems with a happy-go-lucky attitude, and is a skilled at finding his way out of bad situations. He's a bit on the reckless end of the scale.
History: He lost his family to the blast, and he survived by pure luck; a metal sheet fell above his head but caught on something so that it didn't quite hit the ground, and he was trapped underneath it. It blocked more falling materials, burning objects, and the like. Sadly, some stuff had to get through holes in the improv ceiling, and it most certainly did. He was hit by a falling stream of red-hot, thankfully small, rocks that tragically got his eyes. Rei is blind. His hearing is above average for this reason, but he often gets very annoyed as he can't tell what expression people have.
Other: None really.
Last edited by Noel on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Noel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I've Quite CS » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 am

Username:~LoveLess~
Name:Lucy orihara
Personality:Very bubbly and happy loves to smile and make others happy,but can be selfish and acts like a 5 year old around her brothers...(Will RP out the rest)
History:I had just come home from school and we lived in Japan and the war alarm went off,my eldest brother picked me up right away and took me to the basement where my sister and other bother were already down there working out when they heard the alarm we all went further underground to wait it out,and when it was all over and we came out we learned our parents and everyone else around us didn't make it.
Other:I am the youngest of my family and my brothers are Izaya and Alexander and my sister is Alexia

Name:Alexander orihara
Personality:Is a bit of a hot head and will blow up and start a fight over nothing,but I'm not a bad guy if you get to know me more,but I rather fight than open up so good luck
History:I was down in the basement working out with my twin sister,I had skipped school again because some guys from another gang wanted me dead as if my eye wasn't enough then we saw our brother and little sister rush down and heard the alarm we all went further underground to wait it out,and when it was all over and we came out we learned our parents and everyone else around us didn't make it.
Other:My sister is Lucy and my brother is Izaya and Alexia is my twin sister

Name:Izaya orihara
Personality:I'm very complex try and figure me out if you can,when we meet
History:I was making dinner since our parents were going to be late again....they were out cheating on each other again I hated my parents,I smiled and said Hi to my little sister when she came in from school I didn't tell her this but I was working on becoming her legal garden so I could move out and get her away from our parents so she would have a better life,then I heard the alarm I picked her up right away and took her to the basement where my sister and other bother were already down there working out when they heard the alarm we all went further underground to wait it out,and when it was all over and we came out we learned our parents and everyone else around us didn't make it.
Other:I am the oldest of the orihara family and my brother is Alexander and my two sisters are Alexia and Lucy
Name:Alexia orihara
Personality:I am a tomboy and could care less what others think about me,I'm not a hot head like my twin Alexander,I keep a cool, clear mind and try and work it out and I'm the one who usually stops my brother from fighting and keeps him in line
History:I stayed home from school with my twin brother to made sure he didn't do anything stupid if he was left alone,so we were down in the basement working out then we saw our brother and little sister rush down and heard the alarm we all went further underground to wait it out,and when it was all over and we came out we learned our parents and everyone else around us didn't make it.
Other:My sister is Lucy and my oldest brother is Izaya and Alexander is my twin
I've Quite CS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trick; » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 am

{Le gasp. Joining!}