Dragon Theory Academy | Literate Equine Roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Dragon Theory Academy | Literate Equine Roleplay

Postby ashton09 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:50 am

Welcome to Dragon Theory Academy!

This performance barn is located in Longmont, Colorado and sits on 200 acres with state-of-the-art equine facilities. Includes a heated barn with 24 stalls and two wash stalls connected to a large indoor arena with dressage mirrors and a spacious tack room. There is an office/lounge area with a kitchenette in the main barn for staff and rider use. There is a separate barn solely for stallions and a few geldings that get turned out with them and another small barn for mares with foals. Pastures with shelter, water, and hay are also provided.

In addition to the indoor arena, there is also an outdoor arena with lights and a small seating area for spectators. DTA also prides itself with extensive trails with beautiful Colorado forests and streams. Cross-country jumps are scattered around the trails here and then for our eventers. Trail cams have been put up to track the various wildlife as well. Safety is very much prioritized here so we advise you to only use the trails in broad daylight with an experienced staff member.

There is also a large two story house for the staff and riders to use with a number of rooms/dorms. However, if you choose to live on site, you must check in with Sky Roberts, our owner, in the barn’s office. The top floor is for the ladies and the bottom floor is for the gents. The dorms can house two people and include a bed and dresser for each (linens are not provided). Each floor has a large, dorm style bathroom with multiple toilet stalls and showers. On the ground floor, there is a massive kitchen with a large center island and a large dining room with a living room off to the side.

Due to DTA being fairly small, only eventing, equitation, hunter/jumper are accepted disciplines.

Rules

1. Please be respectful towards your fellow roleplayers.
2. Drama is allowed in RP but please, leave it in RP. Do not bring it into discussion.
3. All CS rules must be followed.
4. Godmodding and powerplay is forbidden.
5. Please keep your characters realistic. No perfect characters!
6. To keep the amount of characters at a reasonable level, you may submit no more than three characters.
7. If you have an idea for some kind of drama that will affect more than one character, please discuss it with me and get everyone’s opinion first.
8. Your character can have no more than three horses if a student. If an instructor/staff you are limited to four.
9. Replies should be at least a paragragh length (about 5 sentences) and literate/
10. Have fun! :mrgreen:

Sign-up Form

Human

Full name:

Nickname(s):

Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Discipline:

Staff (Y/N):

SO/Crush: