Β» π™œπ™§π™šπ™–π™©π™šπ™¨π™© 𝙨π™ͺπ™§π™«π™žπ™«π™–π™‘

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Β» π™œπ™§π™šπ™–π™©π™šπ™¨π™© 𝙨π™ͺπ™§π™«π™žπ™«π™–π™‘

Postby senna_ » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:50 am

β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
2150, the year of chaos, competition, & country superiority.
Every 50 years, countries send out their best representatives
to fight for Best Country ─ or this year, Best Continent. With
natural disasters, famine, & other tragedies hitting nonstop,
those selected are sent to a small island known for its disaster
as a way to prove who's strongest & most prepared for Earth's
catastrophe. Those native to the land are Mentors, who are
given the choice to befriend or betray the continent battlers.
With Mother Nature on their tail, the representatives must
figure out who's friend & who's foe to survive this risky game.
And the Mentors must figure out who's worthy of it all...
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:28 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Continent Representatives: people aged 18+ who volunteered to go experience this survival mission! if no volunteers, random names are drawn (up to you if you want to be a volunteer or a drawn name!)

Mentors: people 18+ who live on Riaglan (the island) and are familiar with the natural disasters that occur. they can either choose to show the CRs survival tips/"take them under their wing", or completely disregard them
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    ─ all characters are 18+

─ Continent Representatives (CRs) do not by
    any means have to be good at survival skills!
    That's what the Mentors are for!

─ nobody is the enemy here, the competitive
    aspect is stemmed more from the government
    leaders than the participants themselves. There
    may be some tension, especially if some countr
    ies haven't ever gotten along, but the point of
    this mission is to become well equipped for the
    disasters that occur back home

─ they will be on the island for the full year to
    experience 4 seasons of natural disasters and
    other tricky issues

─ at least 2 people from each continent - the
    country you decide they are from is completely
    your call
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    i. please remember to follow all cs rules!

ii. you can make up to 4 characters (as of now)

iii. please try for at least a small paragraph!

iv. reserve through pm! Please wait for it to
    be accepted before posting forms

v. realistic faceclaims only, thank you!

vi. let us know if you will be absent for
    a certain amount of time. If you go silent
    or fall inactive, I will be contacting you only
    once to see if you're still around

vii. drama between characters is of course
    encouraged, but please try to be nice to your
    fellow writers! We're all here to have fun :)

note: discord is encouraged but not mandatory
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by senna_ on Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:14 am

tokala
      29, he/him
      senna_
      xxxxxx'
      enna
      26, she/her
      Mezzo
      xxxxxx'
      freyja
      21, she/her
      kellybelly1403
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lucas
      24, he/him
      Hyunjinnie
      xxxxxx'
      enzo
      25, he/him
      *Lovel*
      xxxxxx'
      jaidyn
      24, he/they
      q
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:23 am

juliette
      22, she/her
      north america
      senna_
      xxxxxx'
      maritza
      25, she/her
      europe
      senna_
      xxxxxx'
      alejandra
      23, she/her
      south america
      kamisato
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jimin
      24, he/him
      asia
      kamisato
      xxxxxx'
      jaehwa
      26, he/him
      asia
      deco.
      xxxxxx'
      rhys
      24, he/him
      north america
      Mezzo

dakota
      24, she/her
      australia
      kellybelly1403
      xxxxxx'
      vera
      19, she/her
      europe
      kellybelly1403
      xxxxxx'
      malakai
      26, he/him
      australia
      Hyunjinnie

ivy
      23, he/him/they??? kinda
      australia
      q
      xxxxxx'
      killian
      26, he/they
      africa
      q
      xxxxxx'
      ikaika
      24, he/him
      africa
      kamisato

rowan
      23, she/her
      europe
      *Lovel*
      xxxxxx'
      elliott
      23, he/him
      south america
      senna_
      xxxxxx'
      NAME
      age, pronouns
      continent
      user
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:31 am

This roleplay is
OPEN/CLOSED
for new characters mentors
Last edited by senna_ on Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» T 001

Postby senna_ » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:21 am

π“πŽπŠπ€π‹π€ π‚π‡π€π•πŽπ’
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ↳ mentorxxxxxlocation; home cabinxxxxxmentions; tags, somewhatxxxxxtags; freyja, enna, lucas (indirectly)
    The scraping of stone against wood was usually enough to put Tokala into a dozy mood. The serenity that came attached to the sound, the gentle movement of the stone brushing against wood, almost always managed to settle Tokala into a calming headspace. Almost always. This early morning was far different. Upon hearing that this was the year for the game of survival yet again, Tokala found himself restless, and had been for days. Concern had flooded his system, drowning even a hint of peace that could have even been thought to exist. Nobody knew what they were getting into when they put life and Riaglan. Tokala didn’t even know. Even now, after living there for about a decade, he still knew the island had a way of bringing about surprises. Rarely were they good ones. With Mother Nature following their every move, it seemed each second that passed was a game of life or death. Tokala had never experienced the games for himself, as he had never lived long enough for such thing, but he knew those who played were never told what they needed to be told. Even Tokala, who was never a contestant but a lone traveller looking for a new place to stay, knew far too little to have been left alone. He had managed to make it work, having gathered up a large number of survival tips as he grew up. Would the contestants have the same experience? What were the qualifications, if any? It was thoughts like so that plunged into his skull, swimming in the depths of his brain, and even now, as he sharpened his knife, an action once known to be filled with peace, he couldn’t shut off his busy mind.

Nearby sirens filled his ears at once, and he practically jumped to his feet, dark eyes on high alert as he skimmed the territory below him. Living within a tiny house on stilts had its perks at times like now, where he could quite literally see miles out from below. Of course, there were also several disadvantages, such as when wild windstorms came about, but so far, it had managed to stay upright. Tokala was confident it would last a bit longer.

The tops of the trees rustled, leaning all in the same direction as a fine line of helicopters flew past, their rotors making an unattractive whirling noise as they grazed by. β€œThey’re coming.” His tone was hushed, spoken under his breath, and to himself, seeing how he was the only one out on the small balcony. With that, Tokala gathered his belongings, including slinging his bow-and-arrow onto his back, and leaped down to the main level, seemingly forgetting about the knife he was working on. It would be there when he returned, unless mischievous Enna or Freyja decided to snatch it for themselves. That wasn't usually Lucas' style. He took the stone stairs two at a time on his way down, barely even glancing down to make sure he wouldn’t slip. β€œThey are here!” he called out, genuinely unsure if the other mentors were in the area or not.

The landing zone for the helicopters wasn’t far from where they were staying, only about a five-minute walk, but Tokala figured by the time they arrived, should any of the others choose to do so, the representants would already be on the ground. He didn’t often feel nervous or antsy, but even now, Tokala would admit to himself that he did not feel prepared for what was about to come.

If only he had a say in the matter.
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» J 001

Postby senna_ » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:23 am

π‰π”π‹πˆπ„π“π“π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐒
    ↳ north america repxxxxxlocation; n.a helicopter --> landing pointxxxxxmentions; tagxxxxxtags; rhys
    Juliette had often had difficulties finding the right words to a situation, and right now in particular, her mind was wiped clean from any sort of dialogue altogether. She sat numb up against the cold, tiny window of the helicopter, thin nose practically smushed right up to it. She was accompanied by another being, one of zero familiarity. Juliette hadn’t dared to shoot him a glance; it hadn’t even crossed her mind. Right now, her brain was fried empty. What could she do? She was going to a place to do things she hadn’t ever prepared herself for β€” not even mentally. Juliette knew about the game of survival. Everyone knew about the game of survival. But being in it was a completely different story. People went in, and not everyone came out. She had questioned several times what about it made it a game. From what she and most others had been told, it was a trip to a very private island to learn about tips and tricks for survival, which could later be applied to their hometown. The fact that not everyone returned, and those who did return were like completely different people, worried her. She had absolutely no idea what she was getting herself into.

Part of her felt selfish and guilty for not filling out an application in the first place. Juliette liked her life. Yes, she had problems with her family, and was still struggling to cope to this very day, but she didn’t think she had much she could openly complain about. Even though she didn’t often get along with her mother, she had a mother and father, she had a promising occupation, and she had a healthy life. What more could she ask for? She liked knowing what she was getting herself into on the daily β€” and even at that, being a nurse came with plenty of surprises. That was the sort of unknown she was fine with dealing with. Not this. What could she bring to the table, anyway? She was no fighter, she had never even gone camping before. What about Juliette Retes made the government decide that she was one of the perfect candidates? They knew nothing more than her name, and only because it had been drawn. What about those who had volunteered? Surely someone had to have; there were too many adrenaline junkies out there to count.

Internally, Juliette felt extremely guilt for silently complaining the way she currently was, but she couldn’t help it. A naturally anxious being, she couldn’t stop her mind from trekking on like this. She felt hopeless, as she leaned back in the abnormally uncomfortable seat of the helicopter. Her leg was bouncing uncontrollably, teeth chattering embarrassingly. Don’t freak out, please don’t start panicking. She knew it wouldn’t do her any good, but regardless of how desperate she was, Juliette could not get herself to calm down. Her nails dug into the softness of her palms, and her gaze shot back towards the outdoors, watching as they zipped past rows of tree heads.

Everything happened in a blur. One minute they were in the air, the next, the helicopter was safely on the ground. Juliette could barely process what was happening as she was helped down from the motorized vehicle, letting out a gasp as her legs almost completely gave way from beneath her. She caught herself just in time, and although she was trembling, she managed to stand upright once again. Fingers twiddling, Juliette found herself turning in circles as she gazed out at the monstrous trees. Her back bumped into something sturdy, whipping her around to face one direction in particular.

She found herself staring into the kind hazel eyes of the boy who had been seated beside her on the squishy helicopter. Juliette hadn’t had a chance to catch his name beforehand, if anyone had even spoken it aloud. β€œOh, goodness, I am so sorry,” she breathed, hand shooting out to rest on his upper arm in a sympathetic motion. β€œI didn’t mean to bump into you. There’s so much to take in. I’m a bit nervous.” Her cheeks warmed, and she giggled somewhat nervously. Her hands resumed their fiddling. β€œYou’re also from North America, right? You were with me on that helicopter?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» M 001

Postby senna_ » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:24 am

πŒπ€π‘πˆπ“π™π€ 𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐙
    ↳ europe repxxxxxlocation; europe helicopter --> landing pointxxxxxmentions; vera, tagxxxxxtags; alejandra
    Maritza always knew there were some perks – if one could say that – to being the daughter of Spain’s very own prime minister, but she hadn’t expected them to follow her onto the helicopter that was to send her far from her very home. Her parents hadn’t been thrilled when she had first announced that she had slipped her name into the box of volunteers for the game of survival. Chatting had been kept to a minimum, although in honesty, when had it not been like that? When Maritza found out that her name had been one of the ones selected to go to the island of Riaglan, she was exhilarated. For once in her life, she had been given the opportunity to make her own decisions and be the real her out in the real world. Until she found out that she’d be accompanied by a bodyguard until she was dropped off on the island. Despite being in her twenties, it seemed she couldn’t even be trusted then. It was because of that reason that her frustration had not only lingered on her person, but lit a flame until it was a burning fire within her, crackling beneath the oh-so fake smile she had put on. She had heard the instructions smile for the cameras more than anything in her entire life. It came naturally, regardless of how much she wanted to roll her eyes instead.

The young woman had remained almost completely silent the entire flight over, with the exception of one single sneeze, caused by a sickening drift of cologne that had passed her person. She was in no mood to chat, which was why she almost completely disregarded the other girl she was forced onto the helicopter with. Truthfully, Maritza had nothing against the ginger-haired girl, because neither had exchanged any words for her to get an idea of who she portrayed herself to be. All she knew was that she was young-looking, from somewhere in Europe, had brilliantly bright hair, and was an all-around quiet person. Maybe nervous, Mari didn’t spend too long looking at her. She knew she would have plenty of time to read the room and the faces in it once they were settled down in Riaglan. She was ready to go. The flight couldn’t have been longer.

Eventually, they landed on solid ground. Maritza barely batted an eye at the two large men dressed in black who offered their hands to her. Both had her father written all over them. Chin up, smothered in pride, Maritza’s black combat boots hit the soft soil gracefully, and she looked around with a rather complacent look across her features. This was everything she wanted. Her tight-lipped smile faltered slightly as she noted there was another small swarm of people, much like what she had expected had looked like when she stepped out and her father’s workers came after her. Setting her sunglasses on the top of her head, Mari took off in that direction, confidence oozing in each step taken. She practically stopped dead in her tracks when the people cleared and she caught sight of the person they were fussing over.

Not a chance.

Despite her surprise, Maritza still pushed herself closer to the girl, arching a brow as she stopped a safe distance away. β€œAlejandra Martinez, is it?” her voice rang out, visibly eyeing the girl (gorgeous girl, she’d quietly add to herself). It had to be; the girl fit her father’s description of her down to a tee. Strangers, they were, but it felt like the complete opposite of it. Oh, what she had been told about Alejandra. Her father despised the Martinez family. It was almost comical. Maritza didn’t have to personally know Alejandra to know they wouldn’t get along. It was a family rivalry; she had heard far too many things about the Martinez daughter to even think about sharing the same page as her. It almost felt illegal to give her a chance. She could practically feel her own father's eyes burning into her back, and she chose her words carefully, even though deep, deep down, she knew he wasn't actually around. β€œFancy running into you here. My father said yours wouldn’t be far behind. Surely news got around quickly when I volunteered. Lucky you β€” a volunteer, or a selected? Was it hard, leaving daddy behind?”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i. ready set go!

Postby Mezzo » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:31 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ❅ π‘π‡π˜π’ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────── NA Representative | Tags: Juliette | Mentions: x

The entire ride to Riaglan, Rhys had only one recurring thought on his mind, which was: I can’t hear myself think. Even with headphones muffling the sound and, frankly, keeping his hearing intact, he was still sensitive to the persistent and, more than anything, discordant whirring of the helicopter blades, but then again, he’d never been good with excess noise; he had no siblings, and his parents were always out doing something or other with the store, so he was used to having no background noise back home, where only the cadence of his music broke the silence. Regardless, it was probably better off this way β€” like this, Rhys couldn’t think too hard, his brain working a mile a minute to process everything that was happening to him. The interminable background noise of the chopper prevented the realization from sinking in that he was probably… no, scratch that, he was most definitely doomed in every essence of the word. There was some solace in that, at least, not having to ruminate on how little he knew about wilderness survival or, hell, the fact he’d never really bothered hiking before, let alone camping. In his defense, he grew up in the city!

But, hey, at least they weren’t making him take a boat to the island. God, the one time his parents had had some time off to take him boating in nearby Puget Sound… he still didn’t remember anything substantial about the trip besides laying down and wondering when the world would stop spinning. At the time, he had felt so guilty for ruining the trip for his parents, who hadn’t expected the rocking of the boat to make him so nauseous β€” but needless to say, after that incident he had solemnly sworn never to step foot on a boat again unless someone was pointing a gun to his head. That said, though, part of Rhys had to wonder, sardonically, how this was the ride he and the other North American representative had gotten, of all things. They couldn’t have gotten something a little more comfortable, really?

Speaking of the other representative stuck in here with him, she seemed distracted too. Rhys’s gaze went briefly to the girl sitting nearby, then flitted back to his own seat. He daren’t try to make conversation when he could barely hear himself, let alone someone else, and besides that she seemed lost in her own thoughts β€” which was, all things considered, perfectly understandable. Uprooting your life to participate in this… game (it was astonishing to Rhys that some people still bothered to call it a game; why sugarcoat? It was a ruthless competition.) was an overwhelming, life-changing event, especially when you were randomly selected. It was strange to consider how, on any other day before this, Rhys would have been helping his parents, doing a little bit of everything from keeping track of inventory to filing paperwork to cleaning up the store. Now, he was… here.

And so, for the duration of the ride, Rhys was left to himself and the cacophonous ambience of the flight. When they finally began their descent, the island coming into view, he felt nervous sweat building up in his palms, his mind awhirl with conflicting emotions. The entire way here, he’d mostly put thoughts of the survival game out of sight and out of mind, but now that they’d arrived he could procrastinate no longer. On the one hand, what had he been doing up until now besides sleepwalking through life, doing what was expected of him? Coming to Riaglan wasn’t ideal, to say the least, but it was certainly a step off the beaten track, and that had to count for something. On the other hand, though, if Rhys was being entirely honest with himself, it was more than likely he was going to die some tragic, foolish death and be forgotten by the sands of time, like so many before him. Hm, yeah, okay, he definitely shouldn’t have thought about that β€” that didn’t help with his nerves at all.

Before Rhys knew it, they had landed and he was being ushered out onto solid ground, and barely a heartbeat had passed - he hadn’t even gotten a good look around the site where they’d landed - before he was bumped into… by none other than the girl who’d been sitting beside him! Oof. Embarrassing. After taking a moment to recover his balance (but not his pride), he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly upon noticing how genuinely apologetic the culprit looked β€” yeah, this was totally on him, he should’ve moved out of the way faster or caught her before they collided, he supposed that’s what a gentleman would have done. β€œNah, no worries. That was my bad,” he assured, shooting her a small (and totally not awkward) smile. β€œI get you, though, about the nerves and all. This is kind of… a huge change of pace. It’s a lot to take in,” he added with an admittedly nervous laugh. At the very least, he felt a little reassured in knowing he wasn’t the only one feeling anxious about all this!

Now, Rhys hadn’t gotten a very good read of his travel companion during the helicopter ride (not that he was actively trying to, in all fairness), but she seemed… friendly. It was kind of nice, actually, though he wasn’t sure of the merits of befriending another competitor β€” they were technically rivals, weren’t they? Still, there seemed to be little harm in making conversation, so he figured he might as well roll with it and get things started on the right foot, even if he never was the best at talking to strangers. β€œYeah, I’m a West Coaster, from Rain City,” he affirmed, jokingly referring to Seattle by its terrible weather. The joys of living next to a (hopefully inactive) volcano. β€œI’m Rhys, by the way. It’s nice to meet you.”
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Malakai 001

Postby Hyunjinnie » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:44 pm

π•„π•’π•π•’π•œπ•’π•š
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β™›Aus Rep. Tags; Dakota Mentions; x

Despite the way things were going back in his country, Malakai was having a blast so far. He has never left his country or even been near a helicopter before in his entire life. He knew that the island he was being forced to go to was perilous; yet, he couldn’t help but feel as if a huge weight was lifted off of his shoulders when they took off. Of course, he was still worried about his situation back home, but there was nothing he could do about that right now. For now, he needed to focus on surviving the difficult tasks that were ahead of him. Kai was used to having to fight to survive. It was something that he’s always known how to do and he was very good at it. Although, a part of him wondered what would happen if he didn’t survive on the island.

At the beginning of their journey to Riaglan, Malakai attempted to become buddies with the pilot by cracking jokes and sharing stories with the man. Kai had always been good at reading people and it was easy to get certain types of people to open up to him due to his friendly nature. However there are people that are extremely difficult to get a reading on, but luckily for him, the pilot was one of the easy ones.

At some point during their conversation, Kai tried to get some information about the island, but the only things the pilot told him were things that everyone had already heard about from stories that were most likely rumors spread by people who have never been to Riaglan. This was probably the point when Malakai knew he should have stopped talking. Still, him being the way that he is, he decided to push their conversation a little further by attempting to β€œjokingly” bribe the pilot to smuggle him back to Australia. Whatever friendship the two had was now shattered and now he was left lost in his own thoughts while staring out of the window and subconsciously biting his fingernails.

As their helicopter finally approached the island, the pilot announced that their departure would be soon. Malakai looked out towards the window on the opposite side of him to get a better view. He let out a prolonged whistle of admiration, β€œWhat a beauty!” After observing the mysterious island for a moment, Malakai turned his attention toward the brunette girl sitting next to him. He was sure that she probably thought he was annoying and talked too much by now, but he knew that making friends with people would be essential to surviving. β€œNervous?” he asked, accidentally speaking louder than he needed to.
Last edited by Hyunjinnie on Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyunjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me