gossip girl

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

gossip girl

Postby underwater kitty. » Fri May 06, 2022 4:06 am

...YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME XOXO GOSSIP GIRL
we’re closed!
Last edited by underwater kitty. on Tue May 17, 2022 9:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ the girls

Postby underwater kitty. » Fri May 06, 2022 4:10 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
┌─────────────┐

queen bee

You either want to date her
or be her.She runs the school
and no one dares to cross her
path.She is wealthy and a fa-
shionista with all of the new
trends.She can either be a
nightmare or a day dream
and is always in magazines.

name :: kayler youngblood
grade :: senior

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the it girl

She just returned home after
going off to boarding school
to try and change her ways
from being a party girl who
did bad at school into a better
student who parties less.She
is best friends with the queen
and they share the lime light.

name :: cecelia carpenter

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the shy girl

She is the girl who would usua
lly rather stay in than go to a
party even if she was invited
because she doesn't like social
events or hanging around with
the queen bee and her friends
even though she easily could
be one of them if she wanted

name :: kayia clarke

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the tomboy

She prefers to hang around
with the boys and doesn't
particularly go to events like
queen bee's annual sleep over
or the fashion shows with the
rest of the girls.She is very
laid back and enjoys a good
time.

name :: reserved

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

party girl

If you attend any major event
then you are sure to spot this
girl somewhere keeping the
party alive.She is friends with
anyone and she is almost never
home because she goes out all
the time whether it be events
or just hanging with her friends.

name :: andrea mitchell

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the bookworm

She is very rich like the
rest of the gang but she likes
to spend her money on adding
to her library rather than goin
g out all the time. She is kind
of like the mother of the grou
p and looks out for each and e
every one of them even if she
doesn't go out with them much

name :: caroline wrighton

└─────────────┘

character rumours and gossip

note: the gossip provided does not have to be true.
it can be, but it is providing a rumour about your
character starts some nice drama cx

Apparently there is a feud between the it girl and our queen bee after the it girl disappeared off to boarding school without telling
anyone why,not even her best friend.Maybe she left after she found out she was pregnant with the kings baby. Yes that's right folks
our it girl is rumoured to be pregnant with the kings baby leaving him a little on edge when she left.Now she has returned will they
join forces and be the ultimate team again or will they battle for the throne? Next up we have the shy girl and we hear that her sud
den split from the musician this summer was caused by a nasty rumour that she cheated on him with one of his besties the bad boy.
I always did like to think that opposites attract. Up next is the tom boy and we hear that in her recent match against a rival school
she was caught cheating and sent off the field costing us the biggest game of the year,oh dear. rumours are saying that this could
potentially cost her scholarship if she isn't careful. And who could forget the party girl, our little wild child got a little too wild this
summer which resulted in arrest. As usual she was out late partying but at around 2 am sources reported photos showing the police
taking her out of the club in hand cuffs,yikes! last but not least we hear that the bookworm has a bad case of the sticky fingers after
a bunch of items were stolen from students and later found in the library and sources say that they even found a few items in her
locker after school staff got tips from unknown students that she was the one stealing. Well that's all for the girls!
xoxo,
Gossip Girl

Last edited by underwater kitty. on Wed May 11, 2022 7:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ the boys

Postby underwater kitty. » Fri May 06, 2022 4:15 am

┌─────────────┐

the king

He along with the queen rules
the school and no one stands
in his way. He's rather cold he
arted but many believe that on
the inside there is a soft centre
it just might take the right perso
n to find it.He enjoys a good par
ty too and arranges many of them

name :: silas schroeder

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the writer

He is quite odd compared to
the rest off the group and c
ertainly a little poorer. Desp
ite this he is alright friends w
ith most of them but at times
can be made fun of for it. He
is amazing at writing and hope
s to be an author when older

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the play boy

Much like the party girl he is
at every event but he is usually
spotted with a new girl each
night.If he sticks with a girl
for more than a couple of days
then she must be special.He is
also best friends with the king

name :: nathaniel archibald

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the nerd

He has the best grades and
exceeds in all he does weather
he tries or not.He is surprisingly
quite the party animal when
he goes to one but people
judge him by his grades and
think he is just a wanna be
even though he hangs around
with the group.

└─────────────┘

┌─────────────┐

the bad boy

He is the kindest person you will
ever meet and he puts others be
fore himself at all times no matt
er the consequences witch gives
him a bad boy reputation on the
outside. He seems cold and unca
ring when really it's just to keep
up his reputation with the teach
ers.

name :: daniel moon

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

the musician

The girls all love him for his
charming ways and musical
talent but he doesn't like to
hook-up and he prefers long
term relationships un like the
player.He is kind and will speak
to pretty much anyone despite
his wealth and friends.

name :: gabriel grillo

└─────────────┘

character rumours and gossip

note: the gossip provided does not have to be true.
it can be, but it is providing a rumour about your
character starts some nice drama cx

let’s kick this off with our dear king of the school, he’s known for spending most of high school dating our queen bee but it is rumoured that the it girl caught his eye at the last end of year party causing him to stray. he’s rumoured to of spent most of his summer leaving missed calls on the it girls phone whilst holidaying in hawaii with the queen bee. next is the writer, the social outcast. rumour has it that his latest novel has a surprising twist in which it turns out that his muse is none other than the party girl. he’s been spotted in the corner of several social gatherings watching her whilst scribbling in his note book. love story or exposé? who can be sure until the novel gets published. then we have the playboy, he spent his summer doing his usual antics: flirting with every girl in sight. however, rumour has it that he’s been spending late nights with with bookworm for the last two weeks. a new record for him. he’s been overheard telling classmates that there’s nothing to it and that she was just helping him with some summer school projects whereas she’s making no comment. staying out of drama or trying to hide her feelings for the player? and how will she feel when she finds out he is reported to have shared a kiss with the tomboy after one of her games? we all love a good love triangle. now for the nerd, a recent rumour has been floating around suggesting he doesn’t just spend his nights studying but in fact has been helping the musician get over his recent heartbreak. and no, it’s not by just helping him improve his grades. with the nerds strict parents many believe him to be keeping it under wraps to hide it from them but it’s believed the musician has another motive and is strictly using him to forget about the shy girl and the betrayal caused by her and his best friend the bad boy. talk of the town says local bad boy betrayed the musicians trust and stole the shy girl away from him after they were seen leaving a party together, so which will he choose? friendship or love? and will the musician ever forgive him?
xoxo,
Gossip Girl

Last edited by underwater kitty. on Sat May 14, 2022 3:50 am, edited 21 times in total.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ the rules

Postby underwater kitty. » Fri May 06, 2022 4:20 am

1. only join the role play if you plan on staying!don't join and then quit just before the roleplay starts
    2. you have to be able to write at least a decent paragraph
    3. only me and the person playing gossip girl is allowed to know who it is until you all
    figure it out or something like that.
    4. can play a maximum of two characters but at least one must be a male as it’s usually
    harder to fill the male roles. (can play just one female but can’t play two)
    5. cause as much drama as you can as long as it isn't too over the top and make sure to
    plan with people before the role play starts so we have some friendships,crushes and st
    uff like that
    6. please stick to the description of your character(s) it makes sure everyone has a uni
    que personality and fit's their title.
    7.try to stay active on here and post as frequently as possible so this doesn't die on us a
    ll so maybe two posts a week minimum (no worries i’d ur busy and can only post once)
    8. pm all of your reserves to me so i can keep track of them and put them on the front
    page to ensure no mix ups and double reserves also all forms on the discussion
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships

Postby underwater kitty. » Fri May 06, 2022 10:04 pm

relationships summary:
    queen bee and king dating
    king and it girl rumoured to have gotten together before she left
    it girl and queen bee previously best friends
    shy girl and musician have broken up
    shy girl rumoured to have cheated with bad boy
    writer potentially crushing on party girl
    playboy potentially secretly dating the bookworm
    playboy rumoured to have kissed the tomboy
    playboy and king best friends
    nerd and musician having a suspected forbidden romance
    musician rumoured to be using the nerd to get over the shy girl
    bad boy and musician previously best friends but fell out over
    the rumours

reminder that rumours don’t have to be true and you can plan
    your own relations with people. your character can have a crush
    on whoever you want ect :)
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gossip girl [closed]

Postby underwater kitty. » Tue May 17, 2022 1:55 am

Hey Upper East Siders,

Gossip Girl here, back in time to keep a watchful eye on this year's juiciest gossip. Don't remember? Let me tell it to you. Rumour has it that our It Girl is back in town, and is carrying the child of our very own King Bee? Ouch to the Queen, whose reputation surely isn't seen as royalty anymore. Make way, Miss Youngblood, Cecelia Carpenter is the new talk of the town. It's been rumoured that Kayia Clarke has also dug herself into trouble, apparently having a fling with the town's Bad Boy even before her messy breakup with Gabriel Grillo, which split apart a very dearing friendship between Gabriel and our bad boy Daniel Moon. If only that could be more awkward... Oh wait, but did I hear that Gabriel was spotted with Elliot Wilson, the school nerd? Now that is a turn of events. Or is it? Our Playboy has been keeping busy, rumoured to have kissed Micah Taria , only to fall back to Caroline Wrighton. Except, since when did the Playboy date? Clearly, this is something to keep a watchful eye on.

As much as we love a good romance story, that's not all! Micah Taria is rumoured to be holding on to that scholarship for dear life, and after cheating at a very important game, it's only a matter of time before her dreams are out of her reach. Same goes for the Party Girl, who was seen enjoying a party a bit too much. That's right, spotted with our very own eyes was Andrea Mitchell, handcuffed and looking oh-so miserable. How does our writer feel about that? Lucian Tandler has been spotted eyeing the Party Girl for quite some time... maybe her situation will be his next bestseller.

Maybe one day, these very posts will become my bestseller. With this gossip kicking off the season, it doesn't seem out of the question...

You know you love me,
    xoxo Gossip Girl
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gossip girl [closed]

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue May 17, 2022 9:04 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘦𝘦 ∙ 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘴 ∙ 18
tagged; open / will be Andrea
mentions; Andrea, Silas, Cece

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kayler finished twirling the curling iron around her blonde hair when the timer she set on her phone went off. Almost dropping the iron from her sudden surprise she cursed under her breath. Luckily, at least for the moment she was alone. Andrea had graced her with enough time to get ready for the evening. She needed to not only look her best, but feel her best. With the party only a few hours away, there were still so many finishing touches that were being worked on. Luckily, her mother had called in an amazing catering service and event planner. She was also thankful for Andrea's amazing ideas when it came to party planning. She absolutely couldn't of pulled this off without her. And with Andrea working almost side by side in the ideas category with the event planner, things were running so smoothly.

Once her hair was cooled from the heat of the iron, Kayler quickly clipped it into a loose bun to hold in place while she fixed her makeup. She had done it earlier, but wanted to do a touch up in the case anyone arrived early. One of her rules was to never be seen un-ready. The only people who had seen her like that was Cece and Silas. Her stomach churned thinking of those two. The rumor of them had been denied, and put out of mind by Kayler. But with Cece disappearing and ignoring her calls? Something was up. Overall , Kayler hoped that she was okay. A chime on her phone snapped her back into reality. I just left for the weekend Kayler, please make good choices and do not trash my house. I love you xxx the text from her mother made Kayler smile to herself. She was blessed to have such an amazing mom, her father was away on business - per usual so normally her mother made plans for spa weekends or secret getaways while he was away. She unlocked her phone and typed her response Toujours maman. A lundi, soyez prudents. Je t'aime plus xx she responded. Her mother was trying to learn French for her upcoming vacation, so when able, Kayler would text her in the language.

Quickly slipping into one of her house dresses, a silk sleeper for the time being, she would of course change before the party stared but at least for the time being she needed to take a moment to herself, ease her nerves. This would be the first time since the rumors that Kayler would see most of her highschool class. She quickly opened her phone and shot a text to her amazing party co-host Andrea. Are you almost here? I am about to panic from my nerves about this party - it has to be the best party EVER. she texted quickly. Her hand moved to the necklace Silas had gotten her towards the end of the school year. She made it a point to wear daily, even if everyone knew she was his. This added an extra staple. She considered texting him, opening their message history and beginning to type before deleting what she had written. Kayler wasn't sure why - maybe nerves, maybe because she knew he was likely on his way over, maybe because she didn't want to ask about the rumor again. She groaned thinking of the rumor and how she would likely be expected to make a comment - which she had been avoiding.

Alright. She decided quickly, she had put off getting things ready for too long. Forcing herself onto her feet, Kayler made her way hesitantly towards the door of her bedroom. Opening it and proceeding down the stairwell into the grand foyer. She looked around and nodded to the party decorations. The color scheme Andrea had picked was beautiful, Kayler was impressed at how well it turned out. For a party girl, she was an amazing party planner. She made a mental note to suggest opening a party planning business with her. She could picture the name now ' K & A Killer Parties' or something of the sorts. As she daydreamed to keep her mind off of things she walked into the kitchen and froze, she didn't order finger sandwiches. WHY were those there. Kayler opened her mouth to scream at someone when she realized she was alone, she shrugged it off for the time being. It was too late to change things now. Looking over her shoulder, the martinis for the party were already prepared. She took one off of the serving tray and took a big sip. She glanced around from over the glass before setting it down. If she was going to handle this evening with an insane amount of grace, she would need something stronger.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one

Postby underwater kitty. » Tue May 17, 2022 9:55 am

CECELIA CARPENTER!!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    role;; it girl ↠↠ age;; 18 ↠↠ gender; female ↠↠ location; cab ↠↠ tagged; open ↠↠ wc; 565 ↠↠

cece rested her head against the train window, it rattled gently against her scalp as she stared into the trees that passed her by. she felt a pit in her stomach thinking about how she was going to face everyone. running away to boarding school was possibly the best and worst decision she’d ever made, it had have her time to clear her head and step out of the spotlight but it also seemed to make facing her issues a million times worse. when she left she ignored every call that reached her phone, each text was met with a sick feeling to her stomach so it never felt right to reply. silas had text her many times asking if the baby rumour was true, kayler insisting the rumour must be false and saying she missed her. it was all too much so she threw away her phone and didn’t look back for the rest of the semester and the whole summer. but summer ended and she knew it was time to go home.

new phone and bags in hand she stepped off the train and into grand central station, feeling a million eyes on her. she knew it was only a matter of time until gossip girl posted her arrival back in new york for everyone to see. she took a cab home and was greeted by her mother ‘oh my god cecelia darling, you’re home!’ she exclaimed, hugging her daughter. cece smiled and hugged her mother tightly ‘and just in time for kaylers party!’ ceces blood ran cold and she stepped back a little. ceces mother had no idea that kayler and her weren’t exactly on the best of terms because of the rumour, she just thought they’d kept in touch all summer and were still as close as ever.’mom, kayler will get that i’m super tired from travelling home and totally not in the mood to party tonight. i’ll see her at school on monday.’ she said, attempting to sound convincing. her mother laughed ‘not in the mood for a party? maybe you have changed, but you must go. everyone needs to see you’re back! it’ll be good for the family to get you back out there, especially reuniting with kayler.’ cece let out a small sigh. there was no getting out of this one.

cece headed upstairs and sat at her dresser to fix her makeup and comb her hair. she curled it into gentle waves and then headed to her wardrobe to change her outfit. it took her at least twenty minutes to pick something out as nothing felt right, how do you dress to reunite with your best friend and her boyfriend who you had an accidental one-time fling with? she smoothed over her outfit, grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

she headed for a cab and looked down at her phone
    ‘spotted: cecelia carpenter leaving grand central station, bags in hand. back from boarding school so soon? and has she returned to take her throne with her beloved king?’
    the post had a photo of her in the station attached and sent her stomach turning. just as she went to tell the driver to turn around she felt the car stop and realised she was already here and in sight of many of her peers. she took a deep breath and reached for the door handle.
Last edited by underwater kitty. on Wed May 18, 2022 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gossip girl

Postby LunaClaw » Tue May 17, 2022 10:00 am

Silas Schroeder/ King/ Dating Kayler/ Eighteen/ m: Kayler/ t: open

At the Schroeder mansion, the only son of Bellatrix and Calum Schroeder, Silas, was getting prepared to go to a party, a party hosted by his girlfriend. Silas had styled his hair with some gel to make it look nice for the event. He knew this party would be important, as it was one to welcome a new school year. After he styled his hair the way he liked, he went to his closet, a large and spacious walk in closet with racks upon racks of clothing, shoes, and accessories. Some could mistake him as a shopper with all the clothes he owns, but he honestly thinks shopping is boring and he mainly orders clothes from online or has his personal tailor make him some. He searched through the racks, trying to find the perfect suit for the occasion. He pulled out a white dress-shirt, a navy blue blazer, a pair of navy trousers to match his blazer, and a pair of black dress shoes. He also put on the lapel pin his girlfriend gave him for his birthday last year. The pin sit snug on his blazer, as if it was made to be there. He got dressed, and double checked to make sure everything was good and nothing was out of place. He then suddenly remembered that he forgot something, and quickly grabbed a box out of a drawer. With one last check, he quickly texted his girlfriend, Kayler. About to leave the house, can’t wait to see you babe. He then walked to the front of the house, petting the family dog, Beau, as he left. His chauffeur already waiting. He got into the car, with a little gift for his girlfriend, and motioned for the chauffeur to drive. He sat back, and waited for the limo to arrive at his girlfriend’s the house where the party would take place.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001 ✿

Postby borahae. » Tue May 17, 2022 12:11 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 ! ! ───────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ✩ eighteen ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: kayler

xxxGiving himself a glance over in the full body mirror by his bedroom door, turning his body side to side to check the view from different angles, Daniel gave a curt nod to himself in approval before whipping open the wooden door and charging down the stairs of the house he so desperately wanted to escape; he was happy to sleep in his car the night prior but knowing that a party was on the radar, he needed to stop by so he could get a change in outfits, his first impression before the school year starts particularly important. His black combat boots scuffing the immaculate stairs on the way down, a smug grin on his face as a visible black mark took over the light-colored oak steps in his father's house, Daniel gave his blonde locks a tasteful tousling and used his other hand to scoop up the keys of his truck before again leaving the wretched house of his childhood. Unfortunately for him, he'd be unable to see the horror on his father's face when he spotted the mark later; he was guaranteed to spend the night out somewhere else after attending the first party of the year.

Practically throwing himself into the driver's seat of his all-black Chevy Silverado, Daniel was quick to back out of the driveway and out into the road, starting his somewhat lengthy drive to the YoungBlood home; as a commuter from the suburbs of New Jersey - Newark, to be specific - his drive to Manhattan was probably the longest among the others from his school. Even still, as someone who loved to be behind the wheel, there wasn't anything that playing music just a tad too loud and screaming/singing along couldn't fix. Boredom and Daniel weren't two things to be said in the same sentence.

With a handful of songs and curses to nearby drivers who nearly hit his truck, Daniel arrived to Kayler's home in one piece, surprised to see the driveway empty. With a raised brow, he pulled the keys from the engine and climbed out of the vehicle, pulling out his phone to check the time; oh...i'm early. that's got to be a first. Repositioning his outfit to ensure that everything sat where it was supposed to, the boy was just about to tuck his phone into his back pocket when he caught a glimpse of a new notification. With an instant frown at catching the title 'gossip girl', the cause of his current rift with his best friend, Daniel rolled his eyes and elected to tuck his phone away instead; he had no need to read these false rumors. It'd just be a waste of his time.

With the weight of his current situation with Gabriel siting heavy on his shoulders once again, Daniel made his way up to the front door of the YoungBlood home, knocking perhaps louder than necessary. "...Hey, you in there Kayler? I'm early. Let me in; I'll help you pick your outfit."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me