The Wolf Pack Cafe

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Wolf Pack Cafe

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:40 pm

The Wolf Pack Cafe is a cafe run by a band of four siblings. It’s a pet friendly cafe made for people and their pets. Of course, the pets have to be in collars or harnesses. They could also be in pet strollers or bags. As long as they can’t get out and cause problems, that’s fine too. Make connections and have fun at this human and pet cafe.

Note
People can play their animals too, but the RP mostly focuses on the humans. That’s why it’s in the human section.

Rules:
Follow Tess rules (I think every RP is supposed to say this)
No god modding
No perfect characters
No killing characters without permission
No teen pregnancy
Fade to black when needed
No force mating
No sadistic characters
Respect everyone
LGBTQ+ allowed and encouraged
Have fun
If you've read the rules, put a :mrgreen: in Other

I’ll put a strike warning if I ever think I need it

Discussion/sign ups:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4629166
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Wolf Pack Cafe

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:23 pm

Benjamin- m- 31- bi- wife Sayaa- kids Brinder, Caidenn (4), Claudia, Jessi- mom x dad; siblings- Nickel, Blossom, Arizona (cats), Merry (hedgehog)- Tags: Momo and Sora

The family oriented, child liking, but stubborn and hard headed one was already up. He was in the kitchen of course. The gray cat, white cat, and tabby cat were all under foot...He shook his head, and looked to the clock. He wondered if Sayaa was already up. It was a weekend, so the two older kids didn't have school and preschool. The brown haired and eyes male smile. He then focused on his task in the cafe kitchen: making food.

Jessikka- f- 26- Demi- Jun and Chezem- kids Zero and Kiryu and Suri (Takagi is considered step kid)- same as Ben- Mage (dog), Wiccan (cat), Rikku (fox), rat- Tags: kids, probably Jun

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous redhead sat up. She shook out long ginger curls, and blinked brown eyes. She smiled at her husbands, the fair skinned one leaning over. She kissed each of them, then got up. The shorter and slender one put on a purple top and shorts or pants. The freckled (shoulders, knees, arms, legs) one hummed. She then went out of the room. She checked in on the kids, still sleeping. She then went to feed her dog and cat. She fed Moriya for Jun as well, then went back to the room to feed the rat.

Momo Joan- genderfluid- 22- likes boys; August and Icarus- open- will adopt when ready- same as Ben- Aphtig (blue point tabby Siamese mix)- Tags: Ben and Sora

The video game and food liking one was taking stock of the pantry. It seemed they had enough ingredients left, so s/he stepped back out. They went out into the cafe to clean a bit. Aphtig was in one of the windows, and mewed. The brown eyed fair skinned one smiled and patted them. The golden brown (neck length) haired one then got back to work.

Sora- agender (f)- 18- bi; open- open- not ready yet- same as Ben- Bell (cat) and Gram (dog)- Tags: Ben and Momo

The animal and food loving wild and loud one was sweeping and cleaning a bit. The one with shoulder length brown hair hummed. The brown eyed one was able.to get it done with Momo's help. They then went and flipped the sign. The cafe was now open, and they smiled. Bell, their brown cat, and Gram the light brown dog ran to them.

Brinder- m- 6- Ben x Sayaa; Caidenn, Claudia, Jessi- got a puppy, Bear, for his birthday- Tags: family

(Black hair and brown eyes.)
Wip

Jessi- f- 2- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Caidenn, Claudia (twin)- family Pets- Tags: family

(Red curls and brown eyes.)
Wip

Zero- m- 2- Chezem x Jess; Kiryu and Suri (technically Takagi too)- family pets- Tags: family

The golden brown eyed and ash blonde one was sleeping. He had been born of a surrogate, and his parents adored him.

Kiryu- m- 2- Jun x Jess; Zero and Suri (technically Takagi)- family pets- Tags: family

The brown eyed and black haired one was sleeping as well. He'd also been born of a surrogate, and was also adored.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:37 am

Icarus/ Male/ 20 years/ Bisexual/ tags: open
Icarus was walking Apollo down the sidewalk. He stopped to talk to a few people when they approached or he approached them. He whistled as he went along.

August/ Male/ 25 years/ Homosexual/ tags: open
August sighed as Kit, his sister, asked where her hair straightener was. “I don’t know. How am I supposed to know where it is? You place things every where” he says.

Wren/ Female/ 17 years/ Bisexual/ tags: open
Wren was at her house, writing a new story. She was so invested she didn’t notice Spot coming in to the room. He jumped onto the bed and laid down next to her. “Hey bud. How’d you sleep?” She asks stroking there dog’s ears. He wagged his tail and barked. “Good, good” she replied.

Suri/Female/ 2 years/ questioning/ tags: open
Suri slept soundly in her bed. She looked peaceful and calm. She seemed to have a small smile gracing her face, seeming to be in a great dream.

Sayaa/ Female/ 30 years/ Heterosexual/ tags: open
Sayaa was already up, feeding all the pets tiger breakfast. She then sat on the couch and read a book.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:15 am

Grey | He/It | 19 | Gay/Ace | Tags: Open

Grey sat up off the couch after an uncomfortable sleep, walking over to his cats dish. "Would you like to go to the café today?" He said filling up the small cat's dish. The cat meowed in response. "I'll take that as a yes." He said walking back over to his couch and grabbing a small grey book off the coffee table and throwing it in his bag along with his computer and other random items, by this point wedge was done eating.

It scooped up the cat and put his harness on. "Let's roll." He said tiredly while locking the door of his apartment and making his way to the café.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:50 am

Benjamin- m- 31- bi- wife Sayaa- kids Brinder, Caidenn (4), Claudia, Jessi- mom x dad; siblings- Nickel, Blossom, Arizona (cats), Merry (hedgehog)- Tags: Momo and Sora

The family oriented, child liking, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He was making some more food of course. The gray cat, white cat, and tabby cat were finally out of the way. The brown haired and eyes male smiled at them. They mewed at him, and he laughed. He knew Sayaa would feed the hedgehog, as well as her pet.

Jessikka- f- 26- Demi- Jun and Chezem- kids Zero and Kiryu and Suri (Takagi is considered step kid)- same as Ben- Mage (dog), Wiccan (cat), Rikku (fox), rat- Tags: kids, probably Jun

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous redhead sat up. She shook out long ginger curls, and blinked brown eyes. She smiled at her husbands, the fair skinned one leaning over. She kissed each of them, then got up. The shorter and slender one put on a purple top and shorts or pants. The freckled (shoulders, knees, arms, legs) one hummed. She then went out of the room. She checked in on the kids, still sleeping. She then went to feed her dog and cat. She fed Moriya for Jun as well, then went back to the room to feed the rat.

Momo Joan- genderfluid- 22- likes boys; August and Icarus- open- will adopt when ready- same as Ben- Aphtig (blue point tabby Siamese mix)- Tags: Ben and Sora

The video game and food liking one went out into the cafe to clean a bit. Aphtig was in one of the windows, and mewed. The brown eyed fair skinned one smiled and patted them. The golden brown (neck length) haired one then got back to work.

Sora- agender (f)- 18- bi; open- open- not ready yet- same as Ben- Bell (cat) and Gram (dog)- Tags: Ben and Momo

The animal and food loving wild and loud one with shoulder length brown hair hummed. The brown eyed one went and flipped the sign. The cafe was now open, and they smiled. Bell, their brown cat, and Gram the light brown dog ran to them.

Brinder- m- 6- Ben x Sayaa; Caidenn, Claudia, Jessi- got a puppy, Bear, for his birthday- Tags: family

The black haired and brown eyed boy hummed and woke. He usually didn't wake early, since his school didn't start too early. However, today he'd woken to some reason. His puppy, Bear, whom Sayaa had fed, scratched at the door. He went and opened it, then went out. He went to find his mother, and found her reading. "I got up on my own today, mama; are you proud of me?" he asked. He then squeaked when the brown pup jumped on him.

Jessi- f- 2- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Caidenn, Claudia (twin)- family Pets- Tags: family

The two year old with the brown eyes and red curls was sleeping. She was only two, so it made sense she wouldn't be awake yet.

Zero- m- 2- Chezem x Jess; Kiryu and Suri (technically Takagi too)- family pets- Tags: family

The golden brown eyed and ash blonde one was sleeping. He had been born of a surrogate, and his parents adored him.

Kiryu- m- 2- Jun x Jess; Zero and Suri (technically Takagi)- family pets- Tags: family

The brown eyed and black haired one was sleeping as well. He'd also been born of a surrogate, and was also adored.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:56 pm

Icarus was walking Apollo down the sidewalk. He stopped to talk to a few people when they approached or he approached them. He whistled as he went along.

August sighed as Kit, his sister, asked where her hair straightener was. “I don’t know. How am I supposed to know where it is? You place things every where” he says.

Wren wrote a good two paragraphs of the story she was writing. She then got up and stretched. "Wanna go for a walk?" She asks Spot. Spot barks and wags his tail. "ok, let's go bud!" She says grabbing Spot's leash and clipping it on.

Suri slept soundly in her bed. She looked peaceful and calm. She seemed to have a small smile gracing her face, seeming to be in a great dream.

Sayaa/ Female/ 30 years/ Heterosexual/ tags: Brinder
Sayaa refilled the water for all the pets. She turned as she heard a familiar voice call out. "I am so proud of you buddy! Waking up by yourself is a major accomplishment!" She says placing a kiss on his head. "Did you sleep well?" She asks.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:19 pm

Grey | He/It | 19 | Gay/Ace | Tags: Open

Grey scooped up Wedge and walked into the café after a short walk from his apartment. As he walked in he smiled at the two in the store and sat down with his cat on his lap, pulling out his computer and started to work on a project that was long over-due.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:28 pm

[Catherine "Cath" | fm |24y| Office worker| single| hetero| crush is open |tags- open "in-park" ]
[Pets - Neera - Siberian husky, Simba & Nala - cats]
- She has a day off today, so she had time to do her own things. She was planning to go out shopping and then maybe eat in a cafe or restaurant, she was lazy to cook and usually ate something small that was found in the fridge. Her three pets ate better than she did eventually, and that was starting to show up especially with his tomcat Simba, which was not picky eaten, like his sister Nala was. She was out with her dog Neera, walking toward the park near her home, it was a nice place to walk with the dog and at this time of day it was pretty calm too, there were not many peoples there except some other dogs walkers.

[Rickie "Rick" | m | 30y| Veterinary assistant|single| bi |crush is open| tags - open "coming on cafe"]
[Pets - Sugar & Cash - horses, Woolly-alpaca, Chief - Border collie, Lucy - shetland sheepdog, Rebel- cat, Coco-macaw, Mango & Kiwi- budgies]
- He had a busy morning just like he always had, he needed to bring food to his two horses and Woolly the alpaca. the birds in his house needed to feed too and of course the two dogs, luckily the stable cat hunted his own prey so he didn't need to do anything else than make sure he had fresh water there. He had a meeting today so he asked his younger sister Nellie to look after his animals for this evening, which was not a problem for the young woman as she needed money and he was promised to give her effort pay.
After all his morning duties were done, he left some memory sticky notes to his sister, especially with the smart Macaw, which had a bad hobbit to free himself out of its cage and tease the dogs. He got into his car and drives to the town, he had still some time before the meeting to start, so he decided to go to the cafe there.

[Catalina Octavia |fm|28y| mall security guard|single|hetero| crush is open| tags- open "in cafe"]
[Pets - King Python, California kingsnake, turtle, leopard geckos, iguanas, Blondie -Saluki, Connie- Dalmatian]
- Yawning the brown-haired female entered the Cafe which was between her home and work. She could be at work already, but she was asked to go later today as she needed to visit the vet with her another iguana, which she thought to be pregnant, even if she was told that both of them were males, but luckily it was not the case, the iguana was female, but not pregnant. She placed the iguana cage on the chair next to her and sat down there, watching the menu at the table.

[Anabelle "Ana" |fm|32y|deputy police constable| single|hetero/bi-curious|crush is open| tags- open "in cafe" ]
[pets - Harmony & Melody - german shepherds, Cooper-doberman]
- She has been on night shift, and her shift was over, for now, so she was on her way back home, but before that, she wanted something to eat. She was not really a night eater and didn't eat much in night shifts, but now it was already morning so why not eat now and then go home get some sleep. Tiredly she walked into the cafe with her two shepherds, all of her dogs were working with her at the police, but she could not bring them all at the same time, the sibling's Melody and Harmony got along very well, but Harmony didn't get very well with her other male dog Cooper.

[Deacon "Dea"|cism|19y| student| single|homo|crush is open| tags- open "in jogging path" ]
[pets - Diva & Felix- cats]
- He left his home very early morning to do his running loop which was become like a hobby to him. He was noticed how the fresh air in the morning made him feel good and it sure made good for his condition too, which for a moment started to get worse, for all the sitting in computer, at school and only hobbies for a while he had was his music hobbies. As he was a student, who lived alone, he sure had some money problems, so far his parents in Britain were helping with his rental and he needed to ask some help from his older sister too, but he was thinking to go to find some small work in addition to studying and other hobbies, but where he could start asking? He was still unsure about that one.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:54 am

The family oriented, child liking, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. He stopped a moment to pat the gray, white, and tabby cats. He smiled when he heard them purring. The brown haired and eyes male set back to baking. He'd heard people enter the cafe. He needed to get these in the oven, and get out there.

The video game and food liking one smiled at the cat, as the cat vacated the window. The brown eyed fair skinned one smiled and pet them. The golden brown (neck length) haired one then turned. S/he saw the people coming in. They waited for someone to call them over or look at them. Not everyone came into the cafe to eat or drink; some did work.

The animal and food loving wild and loud one with shoulder length brown hair hummed. The brown eyed one looked at the brown cat and light brown dog. Bell mewed and Gram yipped. Sora laughed quietly a bit, then shook their head. They quickly looked around the cafe. They saw Grey and wandered over, asking "Are you ready to order?"

The black haired and brown eyed boy hummed and smiled. He said "I slept just fine," in his 'big boy's voice. Which really wasn't much different from his normal voice. Bear nuzzled and licked him, and he pushed the brown pup away. He looked around, and didn't see Benjamin. "Is dad at the cafe?" he asked, knowing he and the other three worked there.

The two year old with the brown eyes and red curls was sleeping. She was only two, so it made sense she wouldn't be awake yet.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:13 pm

Wren wrote a good two paragraphs of the story she was writing. She then got up and stretched. "Wanna go for a walk?" She asks Spot. Spot barks and wags his tail. "ok, let's go bud!" She says grabbing Spot's leash and clipping it on.

Sayaa/ Female/ 30 years/ Heterosexual/ tags: Brinder
Sayaa smiles, "That's good" She says. "Yes, Dad is at the Cafe" She says. "Do you want to eat breakfast now? Or later?" She asks.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me