I Love You A Latte (Remake) (Old Thread, Please Lock!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I Love You A Latte (Remake) § Open & Accepting!

Postby onion » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:47 am

romi kim / 22 / green tea
tags: seon (tyler mentioned)

romi set her sketchbook down on the table next to her mug of green tea and sighed. the tiny mug was always a comforting place to be. she watched seon carefully, seeing him glance at the guitarist on stage.
when he finally made his way over to her, romi smiled and said, "i see youve noticed our local musician!" she gave a quick point to him but didnt break eye contact with seon. "thats tyler. he likes to come here to sing a lot."
then, romi took a sip of her tea. "ah, hot..." she mumbled, setting down the mug before looking up when prompted with a question. "oh... well this ones brand new," she explained, "so its got nothing in it yet."
she tapped her fingers on top of the empty sketchbook and grasped her mug with her other hand. "would you like to be the first?"
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:04 am

§ William Larrson §
§ The Camomile Tea § Mention: Nyxalia § Location: The Tiny Mug

Will took the card from her with a smile. He wasn't actually going to use her card but he would take it up anyway, just so she thought he was going to let her pay. He would pay for all of it, he had the money to do so and she made him feel so welcome and safe here. It was the least he can do for her.

"I would love to, I really need to figure out where everything is, I have a nasty habit of just walking and getting lost so knowing the streets would be really useful" He smiled, standing up to join the queue "thank you"
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:58 am

Nyxalia
The Hot Chocolate (location: The Tiny Mug) (tags: William) (mentions: )

Nyxalia’s kind eyes followed William, watching as he stood up to order their tea and food. “Well, William it’s my pleasure. I couldn’t just let you walk out there all alone. I’m not saying I don’t trust this area but rather the company would be better for you compared to wandering around alone. It’s not worries, really, the least I can do” she answered, having swivelled her body to face him before turning around once their quick conversation had ended.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:12 am

§ William Larrson §

Will wasted in line, his hands balled up in his sweater sleeves for comfort as he waited. He looked over into the display case of cakes and snacks with a smile. With so much variety, any other person would probably have a hard time choosing but he didn't. He didn't often try new things, preferring to stick where he felt safe until doing something impulsive.
Most impulsive things lead to pain and regret and he had enough of that from his old place. Here was a fresh start. With planned activities and the saftey if being able to trust himself and hopefully the people around him.

When it was his turn to order, he got exactly what he said he would. A pot of mixed berry tea, with some sugar cubes on the side just in case and a large slice of fresh Victorian sponge cake for them to share. He payed with his card, leaving a generous tip. If he had the money to do so- he would. And brought it carefully back over to their table
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:38 pm

Nyxalia

Nyxalia glanced up from her book as William came back with their order carefully balanced in his hand. She glanced wearily at the pot of tea, a curious smile on her face. “Is it weird to be nervous?” She asked sheepishly, peering up at William from underneath her eyelashes.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:50 am

§ William Larrson §

"Nervous?" He paused, mulling over this for a few seconds as he slide back into his chair. "No, I don't think so. It's a normal human feeling, coming a hidden fear or worry of some kind. I think some level of nervousness is okay in any situation. It keeps you alert and you have the want and drive to make that situation good. I don't think it's a bad thing at all Nyx"

Carefully he took one of the cups and poured abit into it, sliding it over to her, with two cubes of sugar on the plate underneath. "Give it a sip, if you don't enjoy it, I am more than happy to get you something you'll find more comforting"
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Nyxalia

The blonde slowly reached towards the cup before her, muttering yet another thanks to William before she plopped the to sugar cubes into the autumn coloured liquid. Nyxalia lent forward to take a smell, revelling in the deliciousness of it. "Remind me to take you to get a hot chocolate sometime" Nyxalia offered before lifting the steaming cup to her lips, taking a small sip. She allowed the liquid to sit on her tongue for a short amount of time before swallowing. It was... literally what she imagined Autumn in a cup to taste like. Nyxalia sat back and smiled, licking her lips. "Oh my goodness, that is so good" she exclaimed quietly.

As Nyxalia sipped away at her delicious tea, she turned her attention back to William. "Would you like my number?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Sun May 02, 2021 4:34 am

§ William Larrson §

"Your number? Ah yes, that would actually be really useful" He smiled, taking a sip from his own cup. The feeling of the hot fruity liquid brought him so much comfort. "I do have to warn you, I am one of the worst texters you will ever meet. I constantly forget to respond or respond really weirdly or I'll just spam you with memes I think you'll enjoy" he added with a soft chuckle
King of the Hill
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Mon May 03, 2021 5:25 am

ohxxxx seon

( 23 ) xx ( bisexual ) xx ( location; tiny mug) xx ( he/him )

Seon hummed in response as Romi spoke about the singer. "He's good," He noted approvingly, tapping his fingers lightly against the wood of the coffee table, "It's nice to come somewhere with live music, you don't get that much back home." Save for special events, the cafes back in Scotland before he had moved had typically just played music from the radio, sometimes linked to the staff Spotify accounts. It certainly was a nice change to enjoy a coffee with a live performer in the background. The boy made a mental note to tip the performer - Tyler - before he left later. Taking another sip of his coffee, Seon felt himself flush a little at Romi's question - though he prayed it wouldn't show on his face. "I'd be honoured." His words were accompanied by a sheepish grin as he sat his mug back down.
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon May 03, 2021 11:54 am

Nyxalia

Nyx sat sipping her tea, enjoying the fruity and sweet taste that it held. Her eyes drifted up towards William who seemed to be enjoying the beverage just as much as she had. "Hey, that's nothing to worry. I'd rather talk to someone interesting like you anyways … but also because I text like that too". Nyxalia bent down to grab her phone and pulled it out, going to her contacts to find her number. She pushed the device towards William.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me