๐š‘๐š’๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š• {closed}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

who would win in a fight between humans on horseback and centaurs?

centaurs
81%
humans on horseback
19%

Total votes : 27

๐š‘๐š’๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š• {closed}

Postby pereyra » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:35 pm

[adj.] of or pertaining to winter.
Last edited by pereyra on Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

plot

Postby pereyra » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:48 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
high school. for some people, it's looked back on fondly was the best years of their lives. for a lot more
people, though, it absolutely sucked. especially for these small town alumni, who had a total of twelve
students in their graduating class. none of them want to relive the drama of their high school years- but
when the school they attended offers them an all-expenses paid (albeit short) vacation to a private ski
lodge deep in the rocky mountains to commemorate the tenth anniversary of their graduation- well, it's
hard to say no to that. after all, it's only one day of socializing with former classmates, and then two
days to do their own things. yeah, the cabin is small, but they still should be able to avoid one another.
what's the worst that could happen?

turns out, the worst that can happen is a surprise snowstorm leaving the twelve stuck on the mountain.
with no phone signal and no way to go look for help in the whiteout conditions, the only chance the
group has of making it out of the place is to stick together, use their resources wisely, and- oh yeah,
not tear each other apart before either the storm breaks or help arrives. but that's easier said than
done.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters {1}

Postby pereyra » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:20 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the mean girl - mia moretti - twenty-seven - she/her - bisexual - entrepreneur - the real world
cold, calculated, and every bit the stereotype of the high school mean girl, she was
known for her love of gossip and drama, for casually bullying jenna and
eris, and for being very publicly broken up with by sawyer at senior prom.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the theater kid - atara davis - twenty-eight - she/her or they/them - queer - bartender - moontower
confident and stubborn, she was always more of the stage manager type than the actor
type. with bambi as an unwilling sidekick and the respect of the faculty, her claim
to fame was sergio destroying her car in the school parking lot after a messy breakup.

the rebel - juan diego de nores - twenty-seven - he/him - pansexual - arms dealer - pereyra
he had a heart of gold, just no respect for the rules or authority figures. he used to
hang out with mia, sawyer, and christofer a lot until christofer
accused him of stealing sixty dollars. he was deeply in love with jenna back then.

the outcast - eris evans - twenty-seven - she/her - lesbian - clerk/student - moontower
it's less that she didn't fit in with anyone and more that she never really tried to.
despite trying to stay out of everyone's drama, she was relentlessly bullied by mia
and sergio. before edwin vanished, the two were close friends.

the jock - sawyer declan - twenty-eight - she/her - bisexual - interior designer - chalkdust
despite her parents pushing her into sports, she's a surprisingly soft-spoken person.
in middle school, she dated dante, but the two broke up freshman year and they've
regretted it since. she doesn't regret breaking up with mia at prom, though.

the nerd - dante botello-holguรญn - twenty-eight - he/him - pansexual - history teacher - pereyra
known for both his academic achievements and getting into fights, the only person
he considered a friend was bambi. prior to that, he dated sawyer all of
middle school, only to break up with her freshman year- a decision he still regrets.

Last edited by pereyra on Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:03 pm, edited 12 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters {2}

Postby pereyra » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:10 pm

the artist - bambi baylor - twenty-seven - she/her - bisexual - art therapist - baby blue
creative and resourceful, she excelled in the arts, but not much else. the only thing
that stood between her and failing was dante's help. she was best friends with
atara- though more out of convenience than because she actually liked her.

the peacemaker - jenna short - twenty-seven - she/her - bisexual - kindergarten teacher - genesis_
despite the drama, there was never a point where she didn't consider everyone else
her friend and try to make peace among the others. and although she was very in
love with juan diego in high school, she's now dating and living with venus.

the hippie - venus tartal - twenty-eight - she/her - pansexual - pediatric nurse - nash
disregard the label, it was earned more through looks than actions. she loved to start
drama between the others- for example, she's the one who stole sixty dollars from
christofer, not juan diego. she's now dating and living with jenna.

the class clown - christofer davenport - twenty-seven - he/him - gay - entertainer - toxicfang <3
he wasn't really obnoxious so much as he just wanted to make people laugh. he
used to hang out with mia and sawyer, but he only did it to look cooler and
never really liked the two. he still fully believes juan diego stole sixty dollars from him.

the goth - sergio ochoa - twenty-seven - he/him or she/her - bisexual - biologist - pereyra
despite his unusual style, he always was rather popular- and kind of a jerk about it.
he was best friends with eris right up until high school, then he started bullying her-
and when atara broke up with him, he destroyed her car in the school parking lot.

the drifter - edwin devner - twenty-eight - he/him - demisexual - ranch hand - nash
he never really had any solid friends or ambitions, so he just kind of bounced back
and forth between hanging out with random people. he never really graduated, either.
he just kind of disappeared one day. so nobody's really sure why he was invited.

Last edited by pereyra on Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

major events/relationships

Postby pereyra » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:02 pm

this is just like a thing to better explain the major incidents in the character's bios.
most of it is pretty open ended and up for interpretation, this is really just to explain
who was involved and when better. if you want to add things, message me i'd love to.

- mia and sawyer were in a fairly brief relationship until sawyer broke up with her during
senior prom. just like... in front of everyone, too.
- atara and bambi were best friends- but only because atara kind of pushed bambi
into being her friend. bambi hated every minute of it.
- atara and sergio had a very on-and-off relationship for a few years. when atara
finally put an end to it for good, sergio took a baseball bat to atara's car in the school parking
lot and cited it as payback.
- jenna and juan diego were in love with each other, but neither of them wanted to be the one
to bring it up so they never did anything about it.
- venus stole sixty dollars from christofer, then blamed it on juan diego. christofer still
believes it was juan diego. that's a lot of money to a high schooler.
- eris and sergio were childhood best friends, but when they started high school sergio started
bullying eris to make himself seem better.
- sawyer and dante started dating when they met in middle school but broke up during their freshman
year of high school, something both of them still regret.
- jenna and venus started dating after high school and now live together.
- near the end of their senior year, edwin started skipping school more and more until one day he
stopped going completely and disappeared from town and nobody noticed.

Last edited by pereyra on Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby pereyra » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:21 pm

i know this is a lot but please read all of it, i will know if you didn't.

general โ”€ follow all site rules. there is no word count here, just avoid one liners and give others
something to work off of and it's good. keep all discussion on the discussion thread.

activity โ”€ please make an effort to post at least a few times a week. we all get busy, all i ask is that
you communicate and let me know if you're dropping the roleplay.

reservations โ”€ if you make a reservation and don't post a character sheet within two days, i will open
your spot back up.

characters โ”€ because there are limited spots, characters are limited to two each. 'even genders' means
nothing to me. all races, religions, genders, orientations, body types etc are welcome here with open arms.
i highly encourage you to give your characters their own motivations, dreams, goals, etc. because this takes
place a decade after these characters graduated high school, they will all be either twenty-seven or
twenty-eight years old, sorry for any inconvenience!

faceclaims โ”€ faceclaims must be realistic. if too many kpop faceclaims are used, i will stop accepting
them. if this bothers you, i'm happy to explain my reasons privately.

other โ”€ drama, romance, etc are all wanted here as long as they stay in the roleplay. please run major
things, such as character deaths, by me first. do not post on this thread until the roleplay has started.
if i title a roleplay post 'important', please read it, it probably contains important information. fancy
coding is not a requirement here- you can do it if you want to but don't feel pressured to.

pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby pereyra » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:25 pm

just in case
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one - one - one

Postby pereyra » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:56 pm

dante botello-holguรญn โ€ข he/him โ€ข twenty-eight โ€ข the nerd โ€ข location: ski lodge, living room โ€ข mentions: juan diego (sort of?? vaguely?) โ€ข tagging: open
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ†
    given the time of year, dante was surprised, to say the least, that the weather in the rocky mountains was as warm as it was- just over sixty degrees. something about that felt off, but he tried not to dwell on it too much- after all, the ski lodge he and his former classmates were supposed to be staying in wasnโ€™t terribly far up the mountain, and he wasnโ€™t a meteorologist. he wasnโ€™t a scientist at all- he was a history teacher. and it wasnโ€™t like the mountains were completely devoid of their usual snow; having arrived earlier than the others, he was left to his own devices, standing outside of the cabin that had been rented for them with nothing to accompany him except the crunch of snow under his boots every time he moved and his second cigarette in the last hour burning low between his lips.

when heโ€™d gotten an invitation to a ten-year class reunion, dante had almost justโ€ฆ not gone. it wouldโ€™ve been much easier in the long run if he hadnโ€™t- he wasnโ€™t sure about his other classmates, but less than a week after graduating, dante had skipped town to move somewhere warmer and had ended up in texas for the last ten years. and he was doing well for himself, too. really. he had a job he liked. hobbies. a kid- which wasnโ€™t something heโ€™d ever really planned on, butโ€ฆ itโ€™s not like the kid had anywhere else to go. and newt was a teenager- so he was fully capable of taking care of himself in danteโ€™s absence. really, newtโ€™s encouragement that dante come to this reunion and โ€˜maybe make some friendsโ€™ was the only reason heโ€™d bothered. as much as he appreciated the kidโ€™s concern, though, there were a lot of people dante would befriend well before heโ€™d even try with his former classmates.

a quick glance at his watch told dante it was nearly noon- about when the others would start arriving. and as if on queue, an old buick pulled into the parking lot of the ski lodge and dante flicked the butt of his cigarette into the ash tray. the car looked familiar- if he remembered right, it had been driven by a classmate called juan diego, and the thing barely ran, so it was a miracle it was still standing a decade later. he could be wrong about that, though. either way, dante didnโ€™t stick around outside long enough to find out, instead heading back into the living room of the lodge. it wasnโ€™t a very big house- as a matter of fact, there were three bedrooms, each with two sets of bunkbeds, that were meant to be divided between the four of them. the whole thing had a kitschy, almost hallmark feel to it based solely on interior design, not that dante particularly cared. all that had really crossed his mind in lieu of the housing situation was whether or not heโ€™d be able to get away with sleeping on the couch and away from his former classmates.

juan diego de nores โ€ข he/him โ€ข twenty-seven โ€ข the rebel โ€ข location: ski lodge, front yard โ€ข mentions: nobody โ€ข tagging: open
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ†
    full disclosure: juan diego had never been skiing in his life. heโ€™d never even considered it. the skis precariously balancing on top of his luggage in the back seat werenโ€™t even his- theyโ€™d been a decoration the the lobby of the last hotel he had stayed at before finally making it up to the ski lodge, and, well, anything can be for keepsies if youโ€™re sneaky enough about it. besides, juan diego had never been anything less than enthusiastic about whatever adventure it was he was throwing himself into at the time- this just happened to be his first adventure inโ€ฆ almost a year, now that he thought about it. he hadnโ€™t really gotten out much since-

juan diego stopped his own thought process there, throwing his car into park and surveying his surroundings for a moment. it was a surprisingly nice day outside- nice enough that juan diego had forgone his usual leather jacket. and on one hand, that was fine, but on the other hand, that meant he had to actually pretend to have a personality now instead of just having a cool jacket.

before he could overthink himself into leaving, juan diego got out of the car, pulling a duffel bag out of the back seat as he did so but leaving the skis. he hadnโ€™t packed much- this was supposed to be a short, three-day trip, and even then juan diego still wasnโ€™t entirely sure heโ€™d be staying for all three days. despite having the will to get out there and try new things, his former classmates werenโ€™t exactly his favorite people. he held no ill will towards them- not anymore, not after a decade of not talking to any of them- but man, it was going to be awkward for sure. on the bright side, it seemed like he had gotten there fairly early- there was only one other vehicle in the parking lot and juan diego didnโ€™t know whose it was, nor did he care to ask. heโ€™d probably lift the license plates on his way out, though.

sergio ochoa โ€ข he/him or she/her โ€ข twenty-seven โ€ข the goth โ€ข location: ski lodge, kitchen โ€ข mentions: nobody โ€ข tagging: open
    sergio would be the first person to admit that, in the years following high school, sheโ€™d gone through a lot of therapy. likeโ€ฆ a lot. and somewhere in that time, sheโ€™d gone from an angsty teenager with a lot of pent up anger to a productive adult with better things to do than to take a baseball bat to her exโ€™s windshield. that being said, some things never really go away- and that was how she had wound up on this little trip. see, as much as she wanted to make peace with her past and move along, she wanted even more to prove to all of her former classmates that she was doing so much better than all of them. even if she wasnโ€™t fully telling the truth in the process. itโ€™s not like she hadnโ€™t lied to all of them before- her teenage years werenโ€™t something she was terribly proud of.

parking her car in the lot next to the two others that were already there, sergio got out without bothering to bring any of her things inside. sheโ€™d go back and get them later. for now, she wanted to check out this place her former high school was sending her to. to be honest, getting that invitation in the mail was so out of the blue for her that sheโ€™d thought it was a fluke or a joke up until sheโ€™d actually called the school to see what was up. turns out, it had been a real thing. and a three day, all expenses paid vacation away from her job? hell yes, there was no way she was turning that down.

the first thing sergio did as she went inside was make a beeline for the kitchen. a friend of hers back home had taught her once that you could really pick up on the vibe of a place based off what alcohol they had in the cabinets. unfortunately, sergio wasnโ€™t entirely sure what sort of vibe โ€˜absolutely nothingโ€™ was supposed to be. according to her phone, though, she didnโ€™t have service out here, so she just kind of assumed that this was what it would be like to be amish. with nothing better to do, she found herself idly rifling through the kitchen cabinets- not the best stocked, but definitely containing enough food for twelve people over three days. that just left one question- who was going to cook? because it definitely was not going to be her.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eris/atara (1)

Postby Moontower » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:30 pm

๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ // ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธ
she/her // cis female // lesbian // twenty-seven // single // game store clerk // mentions: edwin // tags: none?

The drive up the mountain felt to Eris like thousands of years packed into just a few minutes. She knew she was just being dramatic in this sense, but that didn't exactly mean that the feeling went away. Eris herself didn't have a ton of history with her fellow classmates. For the most part they were just more people she didn't really know. Not in the way that she didn't remember their names or who they were, more just in that they were left as empty jars in her head. They each had a label and a photo, but the inside of the jars were bare and devoid of emotion. She had really, in the end, just come because she wanted to see how Edwin was doing. If he didn't come, too bad, she supposed. But if he did? Eris didn't even know exactly what she would say to him. There wasn't anything that really stood out in her memory about him. Nothing to ask about, at least. So then what?

As she arrived at the lodge, there were only three cars in the lot. One of them looked possibly familiar, but she couldn't even begin to place who it could belong to. It had been ten years, who from their dingy little high school still owned the same car? She logged it in her head as a possible talking point, and parked as far away from everyone as she could manage to get. Without knowing who was inside, she decided that maybe it was better if she sat outside in her own car until more people arrived. Sure, she didn't remember anything about them, but what if she had accidentally hurt someone in high school and forgotten? What if they secretly hated her and hadn't said anything about it? Yes, it was better to wait a little while longer before entering the building.

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ // ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ
she/they โœฉ nonbinary โœฉ ambiguous/queer โœฉ twenty-eight โœฉ single (widow) โœฉ bartender โœฉ mentions: dante and (vaguely) eris โœฉ tags: dante

Atara herself hadn't exactly thought hard or long about the trip she was taking. After receiving the invitation, she had had the thought of doubt, as she was sure everyone had, but in the end it didn't matter to her whether she went or not. She could either sit in the city and go to work in the same dull cycle she'd been in for years, or she could go visit her old classmates and maybe find a spark of hope from one of them that she'd long since forgotten. So, she took that week off of work, and packed for the trip. Her suitcase carried enough for about four days worth of clothes, and she ended up adding her little star chart for the 'comfort of home'. Besides that, she made sure to bring her skis, although she really had no intention of using them, and the ice skates her partner had gifted her eight years prior.

To be honest, Atara was a little peeved as they drove up the mountain. It was closer to sixty degrees in this area, and while that was fine and dandy, they were promised closer to 25. They had packed for cold weather, not this mischievous heat. Atara had even had to remove the jacket they wore on the way up, huffing about how they weren't gonna get any kind of snow in these high temperatures. When they pulled up to the lot, identification of the four other cars completely slipped their mind. There were no decals that stood out to them, so they didn't even think to wonder if the cars would be recognizable. There did seem to still be a person in the farthest car though, so they parked a little closer to everyone else and went straight inside. The building itself was nice enough, although it looked a little...small, for twelve people. Of course, she realized, they must be sharing rooms. It had been stupid to think that they wouldn't be.

Given a choice after entering the house, she decided to explore what looked to be the living room area, leading to the kitchen, figuring that avoiding whoever was already there really wouldn't get her much. It just so happened though, with her luck, that she wasn't one hundred percent sure she recognized the person in front of her. Was it...Dante, maybe? Yes, it had to be. Might as well try her luck.

After a moment of hesitation, she called out to him with a raised hand to get his attention. "Hey! you're, um...Dante, right?"
Last edited by Moontower on Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moontower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐š‘๐š’๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š• {closed}

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:44 am

(Sorry for the mobile post, Iโ€™m moving! But I may have internet tomorrow!)

Christofer / he,him / open / mentions: Juan Diego

Excited, no elated was a better word to describe how Chris was feeling! An all expenses paid ski trip with his former classmates! Rad! While admittedly, he didnโ€™t have much to show for the last ten years, he was excited to see everyone again and genuinely interested in where their lives had gone. Plus, Colorado was beautiful! How could he be anxious or down in such a wonderful state?!
His fingers danced in excitement to the beat of M to the B by Millie B on the metal bar that lined the bus seat before his. His head nodding along flawlessly. After all, music was his life now. His job was literally to be the life of the party and he was pretty good at it. While some of his classmates may look down at him for not having a real job or a family for that matter, Chris new he could change their minds after showing them a good time. A family and a monotonous 9 to 5 was never in Chrisโ€™ future. He much rather party 24/7 with no responsibilities to hold him back. Hence why he so easily made the trip work for him!
He watched as the entrance to their resort came into his view. The butterflies of excitement filled his gut. As quick as he could, Chris jumped from his seat, grabbed his backpack and took off out the bus doors, saluting the driver on his way out.
With long strides he strutted to the main cabin, but to his surprise an all too familiar face holding a black duffel bag. Juan Diego. A recently unfamiliar pain stopped Chris in his tracks. It was a disgusting feeling of distrust, hurt, and yet longing for companionship. As much as he hated Juan for stealing from him. He and the girls kinda missed him. Chris honestly just wished he would own up to what he did so they could maybe all be friends again. Well, what did it matter anyways.... they didnโ€™t even all live in the same town anymore....Closing his eyes he took a deep breath. No. This was not going to happen. He was not going to let one person ruin this entire trip.
Regaining his confidence, Chris gripped his backpack tighter and walked past the old frenemy and into the most gorgeous cabin he had ever seen in his entire life. He noted that a few others had arrived but decided he would wait for more people to arrive before engaging himself. Plopping himself down on the couch, he could not help but to notice the surround sound speakers mounted so carefully above him. A devilish grin took hold of Chrisโ€™ lips and he quickly started rummaging through his bag for the correct cords to pair his phone. โ€œLetโ€™s get some music up in here!โ€ He uttered happily to himself.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me