Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Three Oaks Ranch Academy(horse/rider rp)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:16 pm

:mrgreen:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:50 am

(We can start! I’ll put up my post once someone makes the first post.)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:54 am

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs: Open

Ashton put Vermeer up from a long ride around the property checking things out. She would love it here she knew that to be certain. Removing Vermeers halter she looked at her handsome boy in front of her. "Well Ver i think well love it here. The views the fresh air.It will be great for us here." she said turning around to hang up his halter on the hook. Ash grabbed the brush from her box and walked back over to him and started to stroke his mane. Brushing out all the tangles in it. She looked up into his blue eyes and smiled.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:08 am

|| Natasha || Female || Open || Barn ||

The sound of hooves clopping on the brick pavement as the pair walked along to the stalls. Natasha had just gotten done doing some training with Dream and began to remove the tack. “That’s a girl.....You did pretty good today. Now I’ll let you go roam in the pastures while I go see Rusty.” she said, and the mare snorted in response. Natasha removed the tack and set it aside. Then she grabbed a brush and began to brush out the thoroughbred’s coat.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:20 am

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs: Natasha

After his mane and tail were all brushed out she placed the brush back in the box locking it back up and setting it on the shelve. Walking out the door closing it behind her. Vermeer gave out a soft grunt. Ashton looked back at him and smiled. "Ill be back big boy, later today." she said as she walked away. She saw that one of the other gals was brushing her horse out as well. She walked up to her stall and cleared her throat. "Hey im Ashton, I just arrived here not to long ago." she said with a warm smile and her hand extended for her to shake it.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:33 am

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Ashton || Location: Barn ||

Once she finished brushing out the mare’s coat, she kissed her nose and patted her neck. A voice startled her a bit and she turned to see another girl before her. ”Oh, hey. I’m Natasha. You’re new here? Welcome. I’ve been here for a while. This is my horse Dream.” she said with a soft smile and shook hands. The mare bobbed her head up and down in response to her name being mentioned.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:03 am

Ashton-Relationship: Open-Location: Barn-Taggs: Natasha

She return the hand shake. With a warm smile on her face she glanced at the girl. " Very nice to meet you. Its a very beautiful place i do have to say. Ive already went for a ride today to check it out." she looked at Natasha's horse. "Beautiful horse you have there. Vermeer's just three stalls down i just put him up for now." she looked at Natasha then down a Vermeer who had his head popped out of the stall his ears moving as her heard his name.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:28 am

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Ashton || Location: Barn ||

”Well thank you. She was actually born here. And yes it is definitely beautiful here. I was about to go on a ride on my other horse Rusty.” she said and then noticed Vermeer peer his head out when mentioned. “Oh he’s absolutely gorgeous.” she said, glancing at the other horse. Dream nibbled at Natasha’s hair. The young girl chuckled at the mare’s antics. Meanwhile Rusty, her mustang cross stuck his head over the stall and called out to Natasha.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:44 am

Maichael Winchester or Mike- m- 24- crush: maybe Natasha- bf/gf: open- horse: Dey- Australian Keplie Allia- Tags: everyone

He drove the Ford Focus and the one horse trailer to his destination. The six foot black haired male then turned off the engine. Blue eyes looked around once he’d gotten out of the car. He combed through his neck length hair. He then whistled to the dog, definitely thinking dogs were allowed. He was wearing shorts and a t shirt today. He hummed as he led the horse and dog to the barn. He found two girls there, already talking it seemed. Therefore, he stood by and waited until he could jump in.

Daylight Hours Dey- Lippizaner mare- 4 y- Dressage- Rider: Mike- crush: open, bi- mate open- no foals yet- Tags: everyone

The pretty white mare stood at fifteen point two hands. She swished her tail as she was brought out and led along. Chocolate eyes watched whatever they could, as she has blind spots. The mare saw other horses, and snorted and squealed.

Jessikka Robbins or Jess- f- 24- crush: open, bi- bf/gf: open- horse: Kyu- Shepadoodle service dog Kuroyuki- Tags: everyone

The why but sweet, animal loving shirt girl hummed a bit. She shook out red curls a bit, curls that went to her shoulders. She looked at her freckled arms and legs a moment. She was wearing shorts and a pretty purple t shirt. The bee phobia girl hummed as she drove the sleek Impala. Her service dog, Black Snow or Kuroyuki, was in the passenger seat. She finally pulled up to the place, and parked. She got the dog and horse out, brown eyes watchful as she walked to the stables.

Kyu- gelding- 6 y- APH mix- Trail horse- rider: Jess- crush: open for males- mate: open for males- has to adopt-

The sixteen hand high gelding squealed and flicked his tail. He shook out his black and white mane a couple times. The white patched gelding then followed his girl. The white star on his black face stood out against the black of course.

(Others soon)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:22 pm

|| Natasha || Female || Tagged: Ashton and Maichael || Location: Barn ||

Green eyes glanced over at someone standing nearby. She smiled softly at him and felt Dream bump her with her nose. ”Hey now girl! Relax! You know that you’re not supposed to have anymore treats.” she told the eager horse and chuckled at her antics. The mare snorted and stomped the ground after being told no. Natasha shook her head at the horse and felt Dream try to reach for the treats in her hoodie. “No ma’m. You know better! Trying to be sneaky huh?” she scolded the mare.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me