I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Closed, Started!

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:08 pm

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." ~ Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Most people think they will get married, at some point in their lives; it isn't exactly uncommon, and pretty much everyone wants to find someone to love, right? Absolutely. However...most people also don't expect to be in an arranged marriage. Perhaps most of you didn't even expect this to happen, as they had never inferred that they were going to do this to you. But, alas, here you are, set to be wed to someone, be it someone you've been friends with since you were in diapers, your worst enemy, or even a complete stranger. Your parents have already arranged everything, and have most likely had it that way for quite some time, now. Whether you like it, or not, you really have no say in the matter, either. What's done is done, and you cannot seem to change their minds, at this point. So, what will happen? Will you and your fiance fall for another and go through with the marriage, or will you forge your own path in life, pursuing - and eventually marrying - someone else against your parents' wishes? Well, let's find out, shall we?
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Pet's name: Gianna
Pet's name: Fox
Pet's name: Ein

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
K-Pop § K-Dramas § Webtoons § Anime § Manga § Nintendo § Chocoholic § Dog Lover
2 Timothy 1:7 †
These Cuppy Puppies are so cute! <3
Pet's name: God's Promise <3
Credit to Cuppy Puppy Adopts ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Couples

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:14 pm

§ Couples §

§ Unrevealed Feelings §
These two are complete strangers. He takes her right from the start, but she's a bit more standoffish. However, it's not quite in the way one would expect. She's constantly overreacting when people say she likes him - vehemently denying it whilst her face goes red - seems to try to subtly show off, and tends to get jealous whenever another girl is around. He's persistent in trying to get her to admit that she has feelings for him - but will he succeed, or will he just end up pushing her away, in the process?
The Tenacious
Harry Anderson § 22 § ♂ § Spiritstar3
The Tsundere
Name § Age § ♀ § (reserved)

§ Lap of Luxury §
He comes from a wealthy family, and plans on moving away from them in pursuit of his own business. However, they're insistant that he marries, first. She's from a dirt poor family that struggles to make ends meey. Hearing about his family's desire to get him engaged from a friend who works for his family, she poses as a wealthy family's daughter, and gets engaged to him, in hopes of helping her family out financially. But, as time goes on, will she really be able to keep up the facade? Will she be found out? And...will she really end up loving him?
The Wealthy
Name § Age § ♂ § (reserved)
The Poor
Ashton Wellington § 23 § ♀ § Toxicfang<3

§ Water and Oil Don't Mix §
These two truly are like water and oil - a boy that loves breaking the rules and making mischief, and a girl who always abides by the rules, and was always a straight-A student. He plays with girls' hearts, easily wrapping them around his finger. When he learns that he is to be married, he's desperate to get out - especially when he learns that his fiancé is the goodie-two-shoes that he used to go to high school with - and they never got along. Will they truly be just as incompatible as water and oil, or will they work past their differences?
The Rebel
Markus Khoul § 25 § ♂ § LunaClaw
The Angel
Jessie Andrews § 24 § ♀ § Spiritstar3

§ Practically Perfect Balance §
This pair tend to complement each other well, and have actually been best friends since middle school. Everyone always thought that they'd be an adorable couple, as he is quite introverted, doesn't speak much to those that he's not close to, and prefers to stay home, most of the time. She's a social butterfly, loves making new friends, and loves going on adventures. They just work well together, and tend to balance one another out. In spite of everyone's thoughts, however, they've never had romantic feelings for one another; yet, their parents arranged them to be married, nonetheless. Will they fall for one another, or will it be too awkward for the two friends?
The Introvert
Kye Finley § 23 § ♂ § Zoker
The Extrovert
Shiloh Luna Rae § 23 § ♀ § LunaClaw

§ The Art of Loving §
She is very creative and innovative. She knows that some of her ways are more complicated than the logical way, but finds it more fun. He's much more serious than she is, and likes efficiency and solving things the most logical way possible. They both want different paths in life, too - she wants to travel the world, have many adventures, and sell artwork along the way. He, on the othef hand, wants to stay rooted in one place, and intends to have a much more stable career. Will they balance each other's extremes out, or are they too different to even cooperate?
The Logical
Name § Age § ♂ § LunaClaw
The Creative
Alaina Fellan § 24 § ♀ § YupItReallyIsMe

§ Family Traditions §
She comes from a family that has a rather interesting tradition. If a child is born on a holiday, they are to find a spouse that is also born on a holiday, once the two are of age. Why they do this is a mystery to everyone else, but because of this, practically everyone views her as weird before they can even get to know her. He comes from a more modern situation, and while he views her family's tradition as certainly odd, he doesn't dislike her. In fact, he actually proposed the idea of marrying her, as he wanted to know that she would be in safe company, rather than ending up with a jerk. Will they get along well, or has he made a huge mistake?
The Modern
Luka Jones § 23 § ♂ § marybelle
The Traditional
Arabella Snow § 23 § ♀ § Furrydogs12

§ Throw Caution to the Wind §
She's uptight, serious, organized, and plans pretty much everything. She tends to think things through, and errs on the side of caution. He, on the other hand, is quite carefree, spontaneous, impulsive, and generally tends to just wing it. He doesn't think ahead, and it drives her insane. Likewise, her uptight, "killjoy" attitude makes him go insane. Will they get past their differences, or call it quits before it's really even begun?
The Carefree
Christofer Davenport § 22 § ♂ § Toxicfang<3
The Uptight
Margaret Johnson § 21 § ♀ § marybelle
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:00 am, edited 25 times in total.

I'm Corgi Fox<3, but call me whatever you want to! ^-^ Feel free to send me a trade or PM, if you'd like! ^-^
Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Rules

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:18 pm

§ Rules §
***Announcement: I have left this roleplay, and have given YupItsReallyMe permission to take it over! Until they remake the thread, I will edit rules/character slots accordingly for them! However, please listen to them (and any mods they may choose)!***

§ All of Tess' and CS' rules apply - these were created for a reason, so please go review them, if you have yet to do so!
§ Please write at least 5 sentences per character in your posts; writer's block is understandable, on occasion, however.
§ No god-modding, mini modding, powerplaying, etc. Nobody likes it when someone's controlling other people's characters, nor when a character always has foresight! That said...
§ No perfect characters.
§ Character ages are between 20-28.
§ Romance and drama are obviously allowed, but please don't go overboard! I'd also prefer if..."things" didn't happen; but, if you must, please at least use fades to black/time skip. It is also preferred that you don't curse.
§ Speaking of romance...clearly, this is a romance roleplay; however, feel free to interact with characters outside of your couple! Make friends/enemies/etc., if you so please! :] Also, as hinted at in the plot, you don't have to stay within the couple. You may have your character(s) fall for other characters! Just make sure to discuss with everyone involved.
§ Be respectful to one another, no fighting, and please don't ignore anyone.
§ Character reservations will last 24 hours.
§ You may have up to 2 characters; 1 boy, and 1 girl (this is subject to change, based on how many slots of each gender get filled).
§ Please post all forms and ooc on the Discussion Thread.
§ Please make your forms descriptive; I understand not being able to post an image, so please make sure you provide a detailed description of what the character looks like, if you don't plan on using an image!
§ Have fun!
§ If you have ideas for characters, I am open to adding more. Just PM me with your suggestions, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting!

Postby Zoker » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:19 pm

K Y E____F I N L E Y
[ the introvert ]

Kye was nervous. Well, given the situation, being nervous would be expected. He would never forget how two days ago, his mom had casually announced that she had set him up for arranged marriage. At first, he had not taken it seriously. It seemed incredulous to him that he was betrothed to Shiloh Luna Rae. But now, he was getting ready to meet her.

He sighed as he put on a simple denim shirt; they had known each other since middle school - Shiloh and him. But Shiloh had a lot of other friends, she practically knew everyone. He liked her that way, though. As a quiet and private person, he did sometimes enjoy the company of people who were social. Kye was a good listener and he wondered with amusement what would Shiloh have to say about their predicament.
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:01 am

Markus Khoul/ The Rebel/Tags: open
Markus was planning to escape. He was grounded for pranking his parents and friends. He needed to figure out how to escape without anyone noticing. He decided that he would try to escape when everyone was outside or sleeping. He nodded to his ferret and waited for the chance by hiding. He decided he would climb out the window and down the wall to escape. His ferret slipped inside his hoodie.

Shiloh Luna Rae/ The Extrovert/ Tags: open
She woke up to a loud beeping with a yawn and reached over to hit the off button on her alarm. She missed and fell out of bed. "Great" She said sarcasticly and got up off the floor. She wasn't a morning person. She remembered how her parents told her she was to be married to the introverted Kye. She didn't know how this would work out, they were basicly opposites as far as Shiloh has known. She decided on a simple purple top and a white skirt. She grabbed her hair brush and brushed out her hair. She picked up her pomeranian, Suri, and hugged her gently. She then put Suri down and started for the kitchen. She made some pancakes for her and her little sisters and got out some canned dog food for Suri. She just finished as Kira and Kiva ran down the stairs. "Pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kira yelled. Kiva followed with the same enthusiasm as her twin. Shiloh laughed. "You both don't need to rush, there is plenty for all of us." "I want more then Kira!" Kiva yelled. "No, I get more then you!" Kira yelled back. "You both get the same amount" Shiloh says. "Fine" The twins say agreeing. Shiloh shook her head, this happens almost everyday.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oriana - 1 –¤– Lewin - 1

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:01 am

Oriana Emmaline Clarkson § 22 § The Tsundere

Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt! The sound of a phone vibrating - accompanied by the soft piano keys of Midna's Lament - on the polished cherry wood nightstand slowly awoke Oriana from her slumber. The short girl yawned, still unwilling to move, at the moment, as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. In truth, she actually felt fairly well-rested; however, this was the day that she was going to meet with her fiance. Typically, it was an exciting event to be getting married - an opportunity that, ideally, only comes once in a lifetime - and it was also always a joy for a woman to meet with her husband-to-be. However, Ori was less than enthused, as she didn't want to be in this situation - not considering the set of circumstances that were before her. It was an arranged marriage, so she was, quite literally, meeting this guy for the very first time. The concept was quite odd to her, in truth - 'meeting' and 'fiance' didn't seem like a good combination of words in the same sentence; not in the context in which they were being used, that is. However, this was to be her fate - courtesy of her ever so adamant parents - so, she had to go along with it, for now.
With great reluctance, she reached over to the nightstand in search of her phone; as soon as she grabbed the smooth, tile-like device, she tapped on the screen, finally turning her alarm off. With a resounding sigh, she forced herself to get out of bed. She headed to the shower, then got dressed in a cream colored knitted sweater, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a pair of brown leather boots, and the rose gold necklace with a cream colored pearl pendant - a treasured gift from her mother - that she always wore. After drying her long, silky hair, the natural brunette styled her balyage-dyed locks in large, bouncy curls, then did a more natural looking palette of makeup.
With that, she headed out the door, dreading this meetup. What if this guy - whom she knew virtually nothing about, and didn't even yet know what he looked like - was a jerk, or a creep? What if things went wrong? Perhaps she simply needed to trust her parents more on this one, she thought. Still...not choosing who she would be marrying, on her own accord, was uncomfortable to the woman. It didn't much matter if she actually liked him, or not - he was to be her husband, either way, and she felt practically suffocated by her parents' decision, as a result. And then, another thought crept up on her - what if she did end up liking him, but she wasn't good enough for him? What if she became more of a nuisance than a companion to him? What would she do then?
Trying to shrug off the heavy thoughts that weighed on her mind with a sigh, however, Oriana continued on her way to the place that she and her apparent fiance were supposed to meet up at - Starbucks. She wasn't sure how she would know it was him - all she knew was that his name was Harry Anderson - but her parents said she would know it was him when she saw him. She wondered what they had meant by that, but she guessed she would just have to ask random guys if that was their name, if she couldn't figure it out on her own.

Lewin James Patterson § 24 § The Wealthy

It was an early and beautiful Saturday morning at the Patterson Manor - the clock had just struck 7 o'clock in the morning, and everyone was, for the most part, going about their normal business. Typically, this consisted of breakfast, with tea and coffee, as a family. However, one member of the family was missing, on this particular day. Lewin would have loved to join his parents and sisters for breakfast; instead, he was busy getting ready to meet Ashton Wellington, however. Who was she? She was the girl whom his parents had arranged him to be married to. From what he was told, she was from a fellow wealthy family, and his parents were quite impressed with her. He knew some Wellingtons; he wondered if she was related to them, by any chance. Then again, he supposed it was a fairly common name, so probably not.
Well, I suppose it eliminates the possibility of a girl just wanting to marry me for my money...he thought to himself as he finished fixing his hair, looking to make sure he looked presentable to be meeting the young lady. In truth, he wasn't too keen on finding a wife, at this point in his life. However, his parents were concerned that no one would be with him, a few states away, and wanted him to marry so that he could start a new family whilst establishing a new life. It was true, he was embarking on a new adventure in his life - he planned on opening a gourmet restaurant, actually - and it would be a fresh start in an unfamiliar place. That said, however, he worried that his parents were worrying perhaps a tad too much. Still, he was willing to give it a shot, and give the girl a chance.
Finally, the brunette man headed down the mansion's large, winding staircase, and dropped by the dining room to say goodbye to his family. "Alright, I'm off," he said as he approached them. "Goodbye; we'll see you in a few hours," his father responded with a smile and a nod. Lewin nodded slightly, said his goodbyes to everyone else, and then left the house. He approached his blue Mustang, got inside, and drove off.
Man, life is strange, sometimes...Lewin thought to himself as he drove along to his destination - Le Petite Bistro. It's true - it isn't every day that one hears they will be partaking in an arranged marriage, after all. He wondered more about this girl, Ashton...what would she be like? He hoped she would be a genuine person, unlike his last ex. Biting his lip, he quickly diverted his thoughts to other things on the way there.
When he finally arrived at the somewhat fancy restaurant, he parked, and decided to wait outside for Ashton. Their reservation still wasn't for a little while, so he figured that he could just meet her outside, rather than mixing in the confusion of trying to figure out where one another was. He sat on the wrought iron bench and just scrolled through a book that he had downloaded onto his phone.
Last edited by Corgi Fox <3 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marybelle » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:57 am

Luka Jones | The Modern |Location: Outside | Tags: Open
Luka rubbed his head and turned his alarm off. 'Great I'm going to go meet my fiancé. Who I don't even know.' He sighed as he got out of bed. He quickly got into the shower and got dressed into a pair of bleached jeans and a green hoodie and walked out the door. Luka briskly walked to the meeting point that he and his fiancé planned on. As he reached the coffee shop that they planned on he sat down on a bench outside the shop and glanced at most of the congratulations emails from his family members about the engagement.

Margaret Johnson | The Uptight | Location: Outside | Tags: Open
Margaret was sitting on her bed listening to music. She really didn't want to get up. 'Why me. Why me. Can't I chose who I marry. I don't even have a picture of the guy.' Margaret complained sulkily. After this moment of annoyance Peggy put on a pair of royal blue high heels and walked to the coffee house that her and her fiancé planned on. "Hope I'm not overdressed for this." she mumbled to her self as she looked at the white blouse and light pink skirt she had on. She quickly ordered a cup of black coffee and a muffin and sat at the nearest table.
Last edited by marybelle on Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
marybelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy & 1 girl!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:53 pm

The Angel
Jessie Andrews- f; she/her- bi; The rebel- 24- dad mom brother- Service dog Lei (for anxiety; male)- no kids yet- Tags: X

The brown eyed and very red haired girl hummed and smiled. She and Lei were sitting on her bed, her listening to music and reading and him leaning on her. She giggled a bit, then shook her head. She sighed as she looked up as her parents knocked at the door. She listened as they told her she needed to go meet her fiance...The stubborn and fiery but sweet and gentle girl nodded and got up, taking the dog with her.

The Tenacious
Harry Anderson- m; he/him- straight; fiance- 22- adoptive Michelle Kailee sister- cat Ray, horse- no kids yet- Tags: X

The blonde haired and pretty eyed male hummed as he played with Ray. The cat stopped and purred, rubbing on him then looking around. He finally decided maybe he should head out to this meeting. The persistent but fire fearing male put on a short and combed his hair. He said good bye to the precious cat, then left the house. He hummed quietly as he headed down the street towards the place then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm Marrying Who?! –¤– Open, Accepting 1 boy & 1 girl!

Postby Toxicfang <3 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:15 pm

- Tagged: Lewin ; Location: Le Petite Bistro -

Steam rose around her as hot water drops caressed her body, today was the day... she sang gleefully to herself. Today was the day her life would change forever. Today she would meet her prince charming and he was going to take her away in his modern chariot! A lambo? A porsha? no no a Tesla! It had to be a Tesla, she convinced herself as she dried herself and put on her favorite blue polka dot skirt and white lace top that nicely showed her darling figure. After all she needed to look her best for her prince charming, and it was the nicest outfit she owned. She wondered what he would look like in turn. Would he be tall dark and handsome? Geeky and frail? Oh the anticipation was killing her. It was a strange thing to be marrying someone who she had never even met! Regardless, she was thrilled to have the opportunity to leave the life she had been handed for something so much more! In fact, she really did not care what he looked like. With how much wealth she would be attaining, she could holiday in another country and never have to see him... ever!
Dancing to Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls, Ashton curled her hair, applied her finest make up, strapped on her red wedges and made her way off to her new beginning. She decided to walk as she was not that far away and she really didn't have any other means of transportation. The bright morning sun felt wonderful on her freshly painted cheeks and she could not help but to look up at the sky and wonder for the first time.... what if he didn't like her? The nerves finally set in. Everything she was hoping for would be ruined! That wouldn't do. He must like her! She would make it so......
As she arrived at the small bistro, she saw a young man sitting all alone on the bench outside. She took her time approaching him, allowing herself to look him over for a moment. He was fairly a tall and muscular. She liked that. His chiseled jaw and green eyes also caught her eye. Handsome he was! Smiling now, she bowed her head slightly as she walked over to him. " Hi" she started boldly. "Ashton.... you are?" she asked stretching a hand his way, her Queens English accent thick.
Toxicfang <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oriana - 2 –¤– Lewin - 2

Postby Corgi Fox <3 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:37 pm

Oriana Emmaline Clarkson § 22 § The Tsundere

A few minutes later, Oriana had made it to her destination. She felt...nervous, perhaps? Timid? Somewhere in between there, she supposed. Sucking in a deep breath of the crisp fall air - and then shuddering as she exhaled - she then pushed the door open, and stepped inside. She could feel the anxiety bubbling up inside of her as she headed for the line to order. Glancing around, she could see a few men, but wasn't quite sure if any of them would actually be Harry. Shaking her head a little, she tried to calm down, a bit, as she was starting to feel overwhelmed. For now, she tried to simply just focus on ordering some breakfast and a drink.
As soon as it was her turn in line, Oriana was greeted by the barista. "Welcome to Starbucks! What can I get started for you, today?" the redheaded woman - whose name appeared to be Aspen, according to her nametag - said in an overly chipper tone, a signature trait of Starbucks employees, so it typically seemed. Ori's chocolate brown eyes scanned the menu, for a brief moment, thennsmiled nervously as she responded, "Hi. Can I get a pumpkin spice latte and...I guess a blueberry muffin, please?" She then watched as the woman typed something into the register; and, with that, Ori paid for her meal, and then headed to a vacant table that was nestled into the corner of the popular coffee chain's building. As she waited for her food, she rested her head against the window, and glanced outside, for a moment. It would be nice if it rained...or snowed...or something...she thought to herself before nervously glancing back over to the other customers located inside of the building. Well...let's get this over with, she thought as she slowly rose to her feet. She felt awkward asking random guys like this, but she hadn't known what else to do. She felt all the more awkward, knowing that he might not have arrived, yet.

Lewin James Patterson § 24 § The Wealthy

Lewin was just a few pages in to his book when he suddenly heard a female's voice speaking, presumably to him. Allowing his emerald green eyes to flick up to the girl, dressed in a Lewin was just a few pages in to his book when he suddenly heard a female's voice speaking, presumably to him, based on how she addressed him. Allowing his emerald green eyes to flick up to the girl, dressed in a white lace top and a blue pola-dot skirt, and met her gaze. He couldn't deny it, the brunette girl that stood in front of him was quite gorgeous. "Ah, so you're the Ashton Wellington I've been told about," he responded, flashing her a polite smile, "Hello. I'm Lewin, but you can call me Lou, if you would rather. It's nice to meet you." He shook her hand has he spoke, then allowed his own hand to drop back down to his side after he let go of hers. Truthfully, he was quite nervous - after all, he hadn't been in a relationship for several good years, now, as he had focused more on his career after what his last girlfriend had done to him. Jumping right in from single for that long to engaged was a bit jarring for him, though he tried his best not to show it. Generally, however, he was quite successful in concealing these types of emotions.
Wondering what time it was - as not to be late for their reservation at the little restaurant - he decided to bring it up. After all, they could get to discussing their marriage, and getting to know one another, when they got inside, he thought. "So, we've got about..." he began, quickly taking a peek at the time on his phone - 7:25 AM - before sliding it back into his pocket. He then returned his attention to Ashton as he continued, "About five minutes, or so. Would you like to head inside?" As he awaited z response from the woman, he couldn't help but to wonder how she felt about these arrangements. Was she happy about it, or upset? Thus far, she didn't seem upset, at least. He supposed, however, that he would soon find out, one way or another, based on how the pair would end up interacting with one another. He genuinely hoped that they would end up being compatible; though he had never been married, before, he did know that marriage was difficult. He couldn't imagine being in a loveless marriage, as he would think that would just complicate things further.

Corgi Fox <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups