The Fratority (Open and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Fratority (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:03 am

Plot

Willow Park University is situated on the East Coast of the USA, and is known to have a wide range of subjects and classes to major and minor in. Most notably, it has the prestigious, perhaps unusual, 'Fratority' - a amalgamation of sorority and fraternity, all as one chapter. This is Theta Epsilon Delta, and you are a member of it.

Aside from the house being huge, with several bedrooms to host many members for the Fratority, there's also a large outdoor pool with plenty of space poolside to relax, and a beautiful balcony overlooking it. In addition, the garden is colourful and well cared for by the members of Theta Epsilon Delta, and also has a elegant swinging bench.
The Fratority is known to plan parties, celebrations and other events, both exclusive to members of the Fratority and some open to non-members as well.

But not everything's quite so wonderful or pleasant. Students that have been rejected or hold something against the Fratority for some other reason tend to have it out for the students that are members. And it sometimes goes the other way, with some members of the Fratority looking down upon non-member students - although this sort of thing is against the code of the Fratority. Despite this, it has caused a fair bit of conflict between students at the University. Sharp words getting exchanged on campus and in class. Parties getting crashed. Prank wars that go a little too far. But it won't escalate to anything too overly dangerous or awful... right?
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Roles

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:07 am

There's five Council roles for the Fratority, plus unlimited member and non-member roles. You may have as many characters as you can reasonably handle, but only one can have a Council role.
All characters and discussion are to go into the discussion thread.

Fratority Council Roles
President - Reserved (Consulting_Angel)
Vice-President
Recruitment Chair
Treasurer
House Manager

Members
-
-
-

Non-members
-
-
-
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character Form and Rules

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:12 am

You may use this character form or your own, provided that you include the necessary information.

Code: Select all
[left][img] [/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality: [/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences):

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

[b]Other: [/b][/size]

Rules
- No Mary Sues/Gary Stus/God modding.
- As per usual, all of Tess' rules apply (it should go without saying, but there's always someone...).
- Please only join if you're going to actually be active and not forget about the roleplay after joining. If you are inactive for more than a week, and you don't respond to my PM, then your character(s) will be removed.
- Roleplay post lengths must be 5-6 sentences, at the least, for each character. No one- or two-liners.
- Please use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, so that other roleplayers can understand your posts.
- No romantic relations between your own characters.
- Please have diversity with your characters. This includes ethnicity, gender, sexuality, body type, etc. etc.
- Characters must be 19 or older - remember they're in university/college!
- Please disable signatures in the roleplay thread.
- If you have a question, then let me know!
- Keep OOC chat and character forms to the discussion thread.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Updates & Events

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:08 pm

Any updates and events for the roleplay will go here!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me