✼✼ 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 ✼✼ [o&a]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

✼✼ 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 ✼✼ [o&a]

Postby velma_ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:37 am

welcome to willow grove

you and seven others have been picked to go on a camping vacation. tucked deep down in the pennsylvania woods, willow grove is a very nice get away spot. perfect for fishing, boating, hunting, or pretty much anything you can think of during your time away. i mean you guys are in the middle of nowhere? thankfully there are cabins so, you don't need to use tents unless you want to use a tent. next to the cabin there's a nice lake, and the scenery is beautiful. last time they held a get away though it is rumored that the cabins may or may not be haunted. nobody has proven the statement though. what will happen at camp willow grove this year?
Last edited by velma_ on Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
velma_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby velma_ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:38 am

follow all cs/tess rules
keep genders even
ages are 22-25
please be kind and mindful to others
pretty basic and easy, just no stupid talking and everything will be okay.
try and have fun, isn't that why we are here?
if you don’t follow any of these rules, you’ll be removed from this rp.
Last edited by velma_ on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
velma_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby velma_ » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:39 am

full name: "well, my names Addison. I don't really enjoy saying my full name but, if you insist. It's Addison Deborah Schoonover"
            nickname: "most people call me Addy but, baby is fine too" I say with a wink and smirk.
            personality: "I'm your normal country loving, pure redneck, party type of girl. I mean don't get me wrong, I can be a real girly girly when I want to be. I love hunting and fishing but, I don't think I'll be doing any of that out here.. I consider myself pretty outgoing for the most part. I'm not your normal stuck up preppy girl. Gosh, I hate them types.. Anyways, I don't really get mean unless I have to or unless someone's mean to me first. I just love to make friends and have fun. I'm very shy at first but, that just depends of other people's moods. Sometimes my anxiety kicks in which, is the main thing I suffer with. I'm a huge animal lover and as much as I am shy.. I do have a soft spot with being the center of attention. You can figure out the rest, I'm an easy person to get to know"
            hometown: "the beautiful country roads of pennsylvania"
            occupation: "I'm your simple housekeeper. Nothing special. Took time off for the show though and no, I'm not cleaning your messes."
            significant relations: ---
            description: "I consider myself pretty sexy but, I'm also the most self-conscious type of person you'll ever meet. I tend to get a bit conceited at times but, I never forget where I came from. I have dark brown hair past my shoulders, along with hazel brown eyes. I think I stand to be five foot three, which I know is pretty short. I also weigh a buck twenty or something like that? Close enough guess on my part."
            other:

full name: "my name is Lance.. Lance Michael Chapman"
            nickname: "just Lance is fine"
            personality: "I consider myself pretty wild and care-free. I'm not an uptight person or really have my ducks in the most perfect row. I don't judge but, I'll surely put someone in their place. I'm courageous and affectionate to certain people. I'd give the shirt off my back to anyone. I do tend to have a hot-head every now and then. Sometimes the littlest things irritate me or just send me off the cliff. Just be nice to me and I'll do the same "
            hometown: "the beautiful country roads of pennsylvania"
            occupation: "back at home I tend bar and on my free time I tattoo for extra money"
            significant relations: "Addison don't know I'm coming but, boyyy is she going to be excited.. not" Lance and Addison know each other from high school, dated once but now, Addison cannot stand Lance.
            description: "I'm one hundred and eighty pounds of muscle and attractiveness. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I tend to keep facial hair every now and then but, not often. I also stand to be five foot eight"
            other:
velma_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✼✼ 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 ✼✼ [o&a]

Postby eventer » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:24 am

The Basics

f.name beatrice rose sutton (she took her mother’s maiden name from the age of 10 and legally changed it when she could)
n.name beatrice
age 22
gender cis female
pronouns she/her/hers
sexuality heterosexual

Her Appearance

height five foot one inch
weight 50.2 kilograms
hair colour blonde
eye colour pale but stunning blue
build fit, toned, but curves in all the right places
cup size slightly bigger than C, but not enough for D cups.
skin tone naturally sun kissed
nationality australian
tattoos a couple,a lotus Mandela on her thigh is the main one though.
piercing gold earrings, gold belly button peircing.
scars none noticeable
clothing style casual but always latest fashion of shorts, skirts, jeans, dresses, shirts etc.
scent lavender and vanilla

About Her

+ traits bubbly, friendly, kind, polite, generous
- traits stubborn as a mule, easily hurt
personality beatrice is a very friendly girl, she was raised right despite being born into a family with no money issues which usually leads to what most people think are going to be spoiled bratty children, beatrice is not, spoiled maybe, but not by choice, she didn’t ask for anything she’s been given, a lot of her expensive items, clothes, car, anything, are mostly guilt presents. And most were gifted to her why she spent her time in Australia for 13 years. While she uses everything her father buys her, she honestly wishes he’d stop compensating and just spend time with her. Despite all this, her mother, brought her up right, with respect manners and the right virtues. She is polite and well mannered, generous and kind, always thinking of others before herself.
history beatrice was born here however shortly after her birth her mother moved them to Australia needing a break from their over bearing billionaire father. At 13, the family returned, her father hadn’t changed a lot, but had basically gifted them and their mother a 71 bedroom mansion, bit ridiculous right? His way of saying sorry. Due to the ridiculous amount of bedrooms, beatrice’s mother houses all the help and any family they have. So there are quite a few young children in the house, but while they are, the help and their families generally keep to the south side of the house. Beatrice, like her older sister olivia, have little interest in getting to know their father, they’ve probably met him 10? Maybe twelve times in their life, while they both have plenty of gifts, one in particular a several million dollar Irish sport horse mare whom she competes during her summer break, Neither wish to know him, up until they were fourteen they did, they wished he’d just spend time with them, but now? They don’t really care all that much.
likes book, music, friends, her animals, her life, clothes, makeup
dislikes art, mostly as she’s not good at it, her father.
fears bad weather, she gets severe anxiety with anything more then rain and light winds.
hobbies well, most people believe she goes to the bahama’s on summer break, truth is she usually goes to Europe to compete her horse in show jumping, so horses are her hobby/sport.

Her Family

mother minnie mikayla mackenna
father joseph charles mackenna
brothers thomas sampson mackenna (19), charles clarke mackenna (21)
sisters chloe tina mackenna (3) abigale wine sutton (25, married with twins), olivia rose mackenna (24)

Anything Else

home life well... as described in her history, her father is a billionaire, she’s never really wanted anything, as she’s usually got it before she even thought about it, her mums a lovely lady, very friendly, so she learnt all the correct virtues from her mum and her older siblings.
job none
crush none
relationship pm me
pets a border collie named Charlene, or Charlie for short, she’s 3.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✼✼ 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖 ✼✼ [o&a]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Full Name: Castor Watson
Nickname: Cas.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Appearance: His hair is light to mid-brown in colour, and is a little longer on top, a lock trailing onto his forehead. His eyes are a light, blueish-grey colour. He stands at 6'1", and has a rather muscular build, and he holds a good posture. He has a lip piercing in the corner of his lower lip, and has stubbled facial hair.

Personality: Castor really is a sweet, level-headed guy, although he can be a little vain and enjoys mirrors, and can sometimes be found preening himself in a mirror. He is incredibly loyal to those that he's close to, and likes to carefully think things through before acting on them. However, it can be a little difficult to get close to him, as he's been hurt enough times in the past to be wary of other people and wear down his original trust and faith in people. This doesn't mean he's insecure, though, for he is also confident in himself and his opinions, though it does mean that he holds to these opinions steadfast, and won't budge on them. He doesn't think that people should play mind games or avoid confrontation, so Castor often speaks his mind and says what he is thinking, usually without being concerned of any repercussions - of course, he knows how to keep a secret, though, and when he probably shouldn't say anything.

Short Bio: Castor moved to the US from the UK when he was 12, when his father was sent out on an international work placement for his job, to help set up the first international branch of the company he worked for. As it was successful, Castor's father decided to stay on in his role a higher-up manager. This went further into more branches of the company being set up, which his father helped with, and therefore there was a fair bit of moving involved. The rest of his family are also rather hard working, and studied for high-paying jobs. He is the youngest of his siblings, having two sisters and a brother. He came out as trans at the age of 16, and with his parents financial help, fully transitioned by the time he was 21. Castor also studied Forensic Science and Criminology at a university, and has since been working in that field after he graduated. He also has an interest in playing violin, which he learnt from the age of 12, and stargazing. Castor has a fear of heights, and is allergic to dogs.

Full Name: Blaise Essome
Nickname: Blaise.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Appearance: His hair is black, and usually kept rather short and close cropped. Blaise's eyes are very dark brown in colour, almost black in poor lighting. He stands rather tall, at about 6'4", which can be a little intimidating to some people, particularly as he also has a muscular build and holds a decent posture. However, he doesn't mean to be intimidating at all. His skin is dark, with a couple of faded scars on his left shoulder, and he has a bit of stubbled facial hair.

Personality: Blaise does seem a little cold and unfriendly - and that's because he kind of is. He has a hard exterior that it tough to crack - even those that have known him for years haven't gotten close to getting him to open up properly. Blaise does tend to keep people at arms-length, simply because he doesn't really trust them. He's not rude or snappy towards others, though, nor is he unkind. Blaise will always try to be understanding of others and lend a helping hand if needed. But if he does warm up to you, then he'll show you his genuine sweeter, warmer side. Perhaps he'll even show a lighter, more playful side to himself. He can get a little shy around people that he admires or really likes as well. However, he doesn't really like to talk about feelings, and will quickly end a conversation if it starts to stray into that sort of area. He can also be very protective over those that he's particularly close to.

Short Bio: Blaise grew up in Cameroon for some of his life, with his two siblings and parents. At the age of 12, he left with his family to start a 'new life', in America, living in a somewhat small town. He kept mostly to himself for the first few years that he lived in the town, mostly because he was fed up of listening to questions about himself, which did sometimes get invasive. Still, as his parents set up their dream restaurant - serving Cameroonian cuisine - it became a little harder to avoid other people and their questions. This restaurant is doing rather well for itself, and is frequently booked up most nights.
Blaise is an author... well, an aspiring one. He hopes to write a successful stage play, but often struggles finding an original idea for one that he finds appealing enough to write about. He is fluent in English, French and Hausa, since he grew up learning all three languages from his parents. He's also very good at cooking, also taught by his parents, and he often helps out at their restaurant whenever they need it, since he got himself an apartment near to it. Blaise is allergic to strawberries, and has quite the dislike for loud, overly-talkative people.

Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me