🐎ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴘ🐎

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

🐎ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴘ🐎

Postby charm&bisous » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:25 am

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ!

Credit to Dingle horse Riding

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴊᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ. ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ 2 ᴀᴄʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ ʀɪɴɢꜱ. ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏꜰ __ ʀɪᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ 1 ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ.

ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ ᴡᴏɴ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʙʟᴇꜱ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴘ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ ᴏꜰ $50,000! ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ɪꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀɪᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛʀɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ.

ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘꜱ, ʜᴏʙʙʏ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱʜᴏᴡ/ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏꜰ 10 ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ 18 ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘꜱ!

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ

•ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴇꜱꜱ'ꜱ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ
•ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
•ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ 2 ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
•ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴘᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ
•ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ
•ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ 3 ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʀᴘ
•ʙᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴜꜱᴇʀꜱ :)

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ

•ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴛ
•ɴᴏ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ 12 ᴀᴍ, ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ
•ɴᴏ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴏʀ ʜᴀʀꜱʜ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
•ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏʀꜱᴇ
•ɢʀᴏᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏʀꜱᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ
•ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴜᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏʀꜱᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴠɪɢᴏʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ (ᴛʀᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴᴛᴇʀ)
•ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜰᴀʟꜰᴀ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ
•ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪꜱ 6 ᴀᴍ
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀʏᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴏᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ/ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ

Credit to Pinterest

Last edited by charm&bisous on Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:12 am, edited 12 times in total.
charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴘ

Postby charm&bisous » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:26 am

ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ

ᴍᴀɪɴ ʙᴀʀɴ
Picture Crediit Horse Stables in California

ʜᴏʀꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʙʟᴇꜱ
Picture Credit Trition Stables

ᴊᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ʀɪɴɢ
Picture Credit Horse Properties International

ᴅᴏʀᴍꜱ
Picture Credit to campus reform

ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴏɴ!

Last edited by charm&bisous on Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴘ

Postby charm&bisous » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:26 am

ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

Last edited by charm&bisous on Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐎ᴄᴏᴀꜱᴛꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ʀᴘ🐎

Postby charm&bisous » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 am

Last edited by charm&bisous on Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 8 times in total.
charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:30 pm

Jade Delmare
~ Storm ~ 16 years old ~ Show Jumping ~ :Asher Baymont

Jade eagerly woke up as her alarm went off. Another day at Coastfields, every day is fairly predictable with grooming, feeding, and riding the horses. She got ready for the morning and put her joggers on, she walked outside into the dewy chilled air and she spotted her beautiful Black Rabicano Thoroughbred Storm. Jade tacked Storms gear on and her saddle and bridle. Jade then started grooming Storm, and she peered over at her close friend Asher! She and Asher have known each other for a long time and they make a fun duo together, and pretty much you can spot them riding their horses together. Jade went up to Asher, "Asher! Good Morning, it's so exciting how Top Rider is only 4 weeks away, and Under 18 tryouts are coming up soon too, your planning to try out right?"

Marley Marshall
~ Mystery ~ 27 years old ~ Dressage ~

Marley was up early because something came to her mind. It wasn't disturbing but it was bothering, just no one could no, or could they. Marley tried her best to ignore whatever was going inside her mind so she went to her horse Mystery to be distracted. Mystery was a rescue horse who was found in a small shack in a horrible case, Mystery hasn't gained all human trust, but gaining Mystery's trust was definelty an ackomplishment. Marley started warming up Mystery, they trotted, cantered, went over routines, but Marley was obviously still bothered. Maybe she should share the news with the riders....
charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:08 pm

Asher BaymontDressage
―――――――――――――――――
◄17|Male|Treasure|Straight|Barn|tagged; Jade ►
    indentationAsher was always first to get down to the barns. He woke up at five am everyday. Seems crazy but when you have two dressage routines to perfect before tryouts it doesn't seem that crazy. Asher was in the barn grooming Treasure tackless. Somehow the gypsy vanner gotten dirty over night. He heard someone enter the barn but ignored it for now as he was focused on brushing the dirt out of Treasure's mane. Then a voice caught him off gaurd. It was one of his good friends here at the sables, Jade. He has always had a big crush on Jade but she's way out of his league so he has never acted on his feelings. "Oh hey! Good morning! You know I'm trying out! Treasure and I have been working hard on our routines! Haven't we boy?" He replied as he was petting Treasure's neck. "What about you? You trying out?"
Last edited by BeyondTheShire on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:27 am

Blanche
She/Her - 18 - Bjorn (Gypsy Vanner)

Blanche groaned as she heard her alarm go off. Slowly, she reached over to press snooze, dozing for a few extra precious moments before the alarm rang again.

Reluctantly, she pulled herself out of bed to dress in jeans and a loose old t-shirt for the day. After pulling on her boots, she made her way down to the stables. She noticed that Asher and Jade were already at work grooming their horses. She offered both their horses a loving pat before heading to her own Vanner, Bjorn.

The gentle giant nickered softly at her and began to lean towards her. She dodged, having lots of practice in avoiding the horse's loving bad habit, and smiled at him as she grabbed a brush to begin grooming. "Morning, love of my life."
Last edited by Quetzaloe on Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:47 am

Jade Delmare
~ Storm ~ 16 years old ~ Show Jumping ~ tags: Asher Baymont ~

Jade excitedly responded "That's so cool Asher, your dressage pieces are great and executed really well! Definitely good luck and have the best rider win." Jade nudged him in the arm, and jokingly whispered "It'll be me!" Jade walked away from the stables and walked towards Strom reviewing their choreographed show jumping performance. Storm seemed to sense Jade's nervousness so she whinnied and nudged Jade's shoulder. Jade laughed and gracefully mounted Storm, they trotted inside the showjumping ring to warm up. Jade thought "It'll be so weird competing with one of her oldest and closest friends." Jade saw her roommate Blanche hazily grooming her horse Bjorn, she dismounted Storm and walked over to talk to Blanche about the Top Rider Competition.

Marley Marshall
~ Mystery ~ 27 years old ~ Dressage ~ tags: ~

Marley tacked Mystery up for riding, but before anything was done that day she had to talk to all the riders about something very important and the upcoming events of Coastfields...
charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quetzaloe » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Blanche
She/Her - 18 - Bjorn (Gypsy Vanner)

Blanche looked up as she heard Jade begin to get closer. “‘Sup?”

She flicked some of her scruffy fluffy purple hair out of her face, sure that she and her horse made an interesting sight with their nearly-matching bed head.

Bjorn huffed happily at the sight of someone he knew and quickly leaned towards the younger girl for love and attention. Blanche rolled her eyes playfully and continued her work, used to the silly creature’s antics. She was beginning to wish she’d grabbed a coffee on her way out though.
<--This is Bruce.
He lives in The Batcave.
Do you recognize all the residents
of The Batcave?
This is Jason. -->
He's a good boy. Just very
emotional.
Quetzaloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery