«weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

«weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Postby kelzzz » Sat May 02, 2020 12:19 pm

|«weston high school is located near the coast of california in a town called adair. adair is a fairly small town and everyone knows their neighbors and their neighbors’ neighbors. not a lot has happened in adair that was particularly memorable making most people after high school leave to go follow their dreams, but they somehow always end up back in the quaint town.
«most parents like to believe that all their kids are friends, but all the students know that’s definitely not the case. all these kids grew up together. so if you’re new… good luck. these students are all divided into certain cliques, and that’s how it’s always been.
|
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
«hello! there is really no main plot for this role play at the moment. it is just a regular high school role play. it is also a rebut since the role play died a while back.
Last edited by kelzzz on Wed May 13, 2020 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«rules»

Postby kelzzz » Sat May 02, 2020 12:39 pm

|«all tess’s rules apply. «lgbtq+ friendly. «no mary/gary sues. «drama is encouraged, but please remember hate the character not the writer. «no one liners, please have at least a paragraph (i understand writer’s block). «reservations last 24 hours. «post all forms/ooc/reservations in the discussion forum. «please try to use good grammar. «please turn your signatures off for this thread. «use irl faceclaims or put a general description of your character. «have fun, and pm me if you have any questions.|
Last edited by kelzzz on Wed May 13, 2020 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«roles»

Postby kelzzz » Sat May 02, 2020 12:51 pm

the populars:these people are the people who everyone knows that they rule the school.
brooke stevens~female|palmawesome
donny henderson~male|chalkdust
breanne snipes~female|ssniperwolf
the jocks:these people are tied to a certain sport and are considered the best. most are pretty muscular and they work for their image.
carter brown~male|palmawesome
valentino del rio~male|f u e g o
the geeks:these are the people who obsess over certain comics, movies, tv shows, video games, and etc. they also tend to be in many fandoms.
taryn loughty~female|craboom-047
fine art kids:artists, writers, actors, and singers who love what they do.
krissie an~female|chalkdust
ryden maddox~male|consulting_angel
emma levi~female|blossom
the bandies:these are the kids who are close knitted family that happen to play an instrument.
the nerds:these are the smart kids. the ones who strive to get all a’s and succeed, the ones who are good at some certain subjects, and the ones who help tutor the others kids.
valeria kobal~female|craboom-047
the bad kids:these are the people who tend to get bad grades and do bad stuff. they may have the don’t care attitude and sometimes bully for their own reasons.
jake blover~male|palmawesome
madison cortese~female|foxes in socks
the loners:these people tend to be alone. whether it’s by choice or just circumstance.
ezekiel novak~male|consulting_angel
nero adair~male| craboom-047
the outcasts:these are the people who are new, are “weird” for some reason, or just don’t fit in.
declan perry~male|craboom-047
skylar lee~male|leaves
the leaders:these are the people who are in leadership and student council. they love helping their school/community and want to make it better.
teagan estep|chalkdust
the internationals:these people are from different countries all of the world. they usually speak a different language along with english.
atlas fortuyn~male|consulting_angel
salem mare~female|foxes in socks

*note:your character can have a certain role in their clique*
Last edited by kelzzz on Wed May 13, 2020 11:09 am, edited 13 times in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«events»

Postby kelzzz » Sat May 02, 2020 12:57 pm

dances|dances tend to be very important to all the students of weston high, and are mostly in the gym|
introductory dance/sadie hawkins dance-the friday of the first week of school
homecoming-the friday of the fifth week of school
fall formal-the wednesday fall starts
winter dance-the third Monday in january
hoedown-the second thursday of february
football games|football games are the hotspot of all the social students and even the marching band|
every friday after the first week of school (unless weather permits) except for homecoming night. the homecoming game will be the thursday before
student forums|this is where all the students have an opportunity to discuss there grievances publicly with the student council, and where the student council comes up with ideas for new events/fundraisers/etc.|
every other thursday
assemblies|assemblies at whs tend to be exciting, whether you’re excited to get out of class or perform/talk in front of the school|
introductory assembly-the first day of school (a monday)
others tba
fundraisers|
tba
Last edited by kelzzz on Wed May 13, 2020 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«info»

Postby kelzzz » Thu May 07, 2020 3:32 am

| season | late summer going into fall
| month | late august
| weather | rather hot and with a little bit of wind
| day | monday
| time of day |
    before school
    first period
    second period
    third period
    fourth period
    lunch
    fifth period
    sixth period
    after school
    night
| events |
    introductory assembly during second hour
    party at senior stuco vice-president’s house after school
| schedules |
first period:
    enviro. science with masterson
    pre-calc with french
    u.s. gov. with zoellner
    english ten with arnell
second period:
    botany with walker
    algebra two with wright
    u.s. history with fisher
    english twelve with thompson
third period:
    ap chem with ross
    geometry with bliss
    english eleven with granger
    college prep with wilson

fourth period:
    regular/AP art with darnaby
    algebra one with waters
    world history with briar
    home etc. with lyss
fifth period:
    artistic expression for fine arts
    sport prep. for jocks
    stuco/leadership class for leadership
    credit recovery for bad kids
    band for band kids
    study hall for nerds
    modern culture studies for geeks
    reading for pleasure for loners
    social involvement for populars
    esl for internationals
sixth period: free period or make-up classes

Last edited by kelzzz on Thu May 14, 2020 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: «weston high»«high school rp»«o&a»

Postby kelzzz » Wed May 13, 2020 8:01 am

krissie groaned as her alarm clock rang from her phone. she had had the same song as her wake up call for the last two years. she had heard it millions of times, and it annoyed her so much it forced her to wake up immediately. the song was “make me feel” by janelle monae. krissie quickly reached over to her nightstand and grabbed her phone. it instantly turned off the song. she sat her phone down, ignoring the multiple notifications she had received while she was asleep. she then looked around her room tiredly. as she was getting up from her bed, she unknowingly kicked her small piano keyboard that she had left there after a long night of coming up with lyrics and chords for a new song. she got up from her bed, picked up the keyboard, and sat it on her dresser. krissie then grabbed the clothes she had picked out for the day and changed into them. she then went into the bathroom to get ready.

whilst tightening her ponytail, krissie’s mom yelled out “kristina, school starts in thirty-minutes! hurry up!” krissie than ran out of her bathroom, grabbed her backpack and phone, then rushed out her bedroom door. she fast walked into her kitchen while texting emma that she was on her way to school. she then grabbed her car keys off the counter. “omma, could you let toby outside for me? i’ll do your laundry for the week, just please do this so i won’t be late!” krissie begged her mom. her mother then rolled her eyes and shooed her off.

krissie then ran to her rather small car and threw her backpack into the passenger seat and put her phone into the middle console. she didn’t bother putting on music, but did turn on the ac in her car because the weather was melting her skin off. she then pulled out of her driveway and bolted towards the school. luckily, she only lived a few blocks from school. once she arrived at the school, she turned into the school parking lot and tried to find the nearest parking lot. she eventually parked, grabbed her bag and phone, and walked to where her and emma usually met every morning. it was an embedded bench right next to the staircase. krissie watched as she saw panicked freshmen and excited seniors crowd in. she had honestly forgotten it was the first day of her junior year. she then grabbed her schedule from the side pocket of her backpack and took a picture of it. while she was on her phone she decided to text valentino, ryden, and valeria a quick good morning.

teagan had woken up early that morning for an early student council meeting. she had spoken to all the members about being welcoming, having school spirit, the introductory assembly, and also putting up welcome posters and banners. after the meeting, teagan went into one of the school bathrooms to put on her makeup that she had neglected earlier to straighten her hair. as she put it on, she thought of the supposedly awesome party that was going to be that night. her fellow senior stuco vice-president was throwing a party at their house since their mom was out of town.

teagan hadn’t been able to attend any of the summer parties due to her being in and out of state looking at colleges and going to student council conferences. she had surprisingly missed all the sweaty teenagers and loud music blasting in her ears. and she couldn’t forget the long nights afterwards goofing off with her friends. it was always her favorite thing about highschool besides the dances.

after teagan finished putting on her makeup, she headed back into the student council classroom to get some posters and banners that she could hang up before other students arrived. she started in the front of the school where the buses came in, just in case some came early. she then headed over to the east side where student parking was. she then stopped by the classroom once more to grab another batch of banners and posters, and continued to put them up.

by the time teagan was done, most students had already arrived. she had said a quick hello to the ones she knew and a “welcome to weston high!” to the ones she didn’t know. she picked up her backpack from the floor and headed to her locker. she then put in the combination for the locker after about three tries. she took out all of her notebooks out of her backpack except for the one labeled u.s. government. she also took out her pencil back. she then shut her locker and leaned against it. she pulled out her phone and scrolled through the multitude of first day pictures a lot of people had posted on instagram. she proceeded to like everyone single one as she waited for the first bell to ring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 13, 2020 8:45 am

Atlas Fortuyn
17|Male|Bisexual
International Student
Tagged: Open
The first day of senior year... Atlas was looking forward to it. Just one more year, and then he'd be graduated. It was odd to think that this time last year, he was a completely new student to the school and the US in general. It had felt a lot longer by this point.
Anyway, Atlas got himself out of bed, then made his way to the tanks that his snakes were kept in, so that he could check on them. He'd fed them yesterday, so they didn't need to be fed for another week. Both looked content, so Atlas went to his bathroom to take a quick shower, then afterwards, he dried himself off and got dressed, his outfit consisting of a white long sleeved shirt, and black slacks. He still wasn't used to the fact that students could wear casual clothes here, and so often opted for some sort of semi-formal outfit for school. Then, Atlas dried his hair, fluffing it up, with a hairdryer.

After about half an hour, Atlas was just finished getting himself ready for school. He quickly said 'goodbye' to his parents, and then left the house, choosing to walk today. It was only a fifteen minute walk, so he didn't mind, and rather liked the walk, in fact.

Once he arrived, Atlas decided to stick around on the quad for a little while longer. He glanced around at the crowds of students, with a light smirk. This was going to be interesting, he thought, as he kept an eye out for anyone that he knew well enough to be able to approach and annoy.

Ezekiel Novak
17|Male|Homosexual
Loner
Tagged: Open
Ezekiel had gotten himself ready quite quickly that morning, as he usually did. He was very much looking forward starting the first day of his senior year - he'd already applied to a few colleges, and although he hadn't heard back from them yet, he was very much feeling quite positive about them.
He fed his darling cats, Smudge and Bubble, after he'd had a shower and got dressed, since they'd been asleep before.
He watched the cats eat their food for a few minutes, smiling softly as they purred loudly. He was definitely going to make sure he'd find accommodation when he went to college that would allow pets. But, that was a long time to wait, so he wasn't too concerned about it just yet.

Ezekiel had breakfast, greeting and being greeted by his family warmly. There was still always that empty space, where his father usually would be, which hurt, though...
Anyway, Ezekiel tried not to focus on that, and instead focused on finishing getting himself ready for school, checking his schoolbag that he had everything he needed for the day ahead.

Once ready, Ezekiel waved, and then left the house. He would have taken the car, but his mother would need it today, so he opted to take a bus, which would drop him off just a few minutes away from the school.
After the bus ride, Ezekiel stepped off the bus, and walked over to the school building, quickly going inside.
He walked down the corridor, glancing around at the groups of students that had already started to form.

Ryden Maddox
17|Male|Bisexual
Fine Art Student
Tagged: Open/Krissie (mention)
Ryden stayed in bed for a few minutes longer than he should have. He didn't particularly want to go to school... but then, he doubted that many other students wanted to. Alright, so he may as well get out and get ready. First day, first impressions and all that... he supposed.
Ryden took a shower, although he knew that his hair wouldn't be too happy about that, and was probably not a great idea so soon before school. He could deal - his hair wasn't what people noticed about him anyway.

Once he'd dried himself off, and got dressed into a comfortable outfit of jeans, a t-shirt and a jumper, Ryden ran an afro comb through his hair carefully. Then, he checked his schoolbag - a messenger bag - for anything that he'd need for the day ahead. He also made sure to slip in a sketchbook and a set of sketching pencils, so that he could do some drawing during the lunch break.

Ready to leave, Ryden left the house and got in his car, driving over to the school. He found a decent parking spot in the lot, but then, he had left a little earlier than most students normally would. He didn't want to park on the street or anything like that.
Before getting out of his car, Ryden checked his phone when the text chime sounded out, and saw a text from Krissie. He sent back a 'good morning' message to her, then he got out of the car, taking his schoolbag with him, and locked it up behind him.

Ryden hesitated, then walked towards the doors, blending into - as much as he could - the crowd of students, and started to make his way down the corridor. First, he headed directly to his locker, so that he could put some of the books he wouldn't need until after lunch in there.
Unlocking his locker, Ryden opened it, and started going through his bag for the books to put inside his locker.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed May 13, 2020 9:38 am

-- Karter Brown --
Male//Junior//Jocks//Tags: Open

Karter was up before the sun was high in the sky. His father, again, made him get up early and work out since he didn't get a lot of time on the weekends, between parties and doing stuff with friends, he was pretty busy. He sat on his bed and looked at his phone, the texts from his football teammates ringing loudly. Shutting off his phone, he placed it on the neatly made bed and went to take a shower.
After he was finished, he threw on a tight, but comfy T-shirt, with a jean jacket over that. He slipped on jeans and put on a pair of Nikes that were the same hue of blue mixed with black. Thomas, the family dog, came running into the room on his three legs, jumping up on Karter till Karter picked him up. " Well T-Bone, Looks like I got to school today" Petting him, he set the three-legged dog down and walked upstairs. His mom was making Pancakes, and he smiled and gave her a half hug. " I gotta go, mom." He said quietly and walked out of the door. She yelled something at him in Portuguese, and he smiled. He hopped into his Chevy and turned it on. Loud music blared from the speakers, and he turned it down a little bit. He pulled out of the driveway and made the 25-minute ride to school.
Once he found a decent parking spot, Karter grabbed his bag and locked his car. Walking towards the school, he looked down and texted Valentino Hey yo, were you at bro? He put his phone in his pocket and pulled out his new air pods he got for his birthday. Tapping the playlist on his phone, he walked over to a large picnic table and sat down.

--Jake Blover --
Male//Freshman//Bad Kids//Tags: Open
Jake woke up in his bed with a groan. Why did he have to go to school today? He could skip, but then he wouldn't be able to see all the hot chicks. Grabbing his full backpack off of his bed, he walked out of his room and ran down the stairs, jumping the last few. He walked into the living room, where the largest of his pet snakes tank was. " Good morning Sniper." He said to the very large anaconda, patting her head. he walked into the small kitchen and grabbed out a bag of pop tarts, opening the silver foil and biting one. He yelled for his little brother and said goodbye to his mom. Walking out the door, he waited for the bus to drive by.
Once the bus had picked him up, he walked to the back row and sat down. Looking at his phone, he checked his Snapchat and Instagram. Nothing, as always. Sighing, he put his headphones on and started to play music until they got to school.
Once the bus had dropped them off, he put his hood over his head and walked over to a large maple tree that was good for climbing. He crawled up onto the lowest branch and watched as more and more kids came to the school grounds

--Brooke Stevens --
Female//Junior//Popuars//Tags: Open

Brooke woke up with some sun in her eyes. She groaned a little bit and reached for her phone. Checking it, she still had people texting her and sending her snaps. She opened a few, then sat up in her bed. She looked around and saw her Yorkie still sleeping. Smiling, she got out of bed and walked into her bathroom.
She took a quick shower and grabbed her makeup out of a cabinet. She slowly applied that, and then walked out with a bathrobe on to find her outfit. She settled on a blue and pink tie-dye t-shirt and ripped jeans. Going over to her shoe closet, she picked out a new pair of Birkenstocks and slipped them on.
Once her hair was done and Brooke was satisfied, she walked out of her large room, Callie, her Yorkie, following her. She walked down the flight of stairs and into the kitchen/living room. She said hi to her dad, and sat down at the island, where fresh bowls of fruit and yogurt were sitting in front of her. She grabbed a bowl and started to eat, her stomach satisfied.
Once she was done, she sat up and brought the bowls to the sink. " Bye mom, bye dad!" She said and grabbed her lanyard. Walking out the door, she scratched her brother's old chihuahua behind the ears and walked out the door that led to the garage. She walked up to her new Jeep and started the engine. Pulling out of the driveway, she started to her 10-minute rides to school, music softly playing.
Once Brooke pulled into the parking lot, she shut off the engine, grabbed her backpack, and walked towards the entrance. She sat down on a sun-warmed picnic table and waited for school to start.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Wed May 13, 2020 11:32 am

x
male | sixteen | outcast | homosexual | current outfit | location; lockers | mentions; n/a |tags; open

Skylar groaned as he awoke, not wanting to get out of bed. blinking his eyes open, he pulled off the covers off with a huff
    and walked to his closet door. He quickly got changed and brushed his messy bed hair, then grabbed his pair of roller-blad
    es and shoes. He walked downstairs to his mother and placed the blades next to his bag by the door. "Ma, hurry up. I have
    to go so I don't get late."
    She gave a dissaproving sigh and handed him a piece of toast. "Okay, bye! Love you!" He grinned
    as he slipped on his blades. Picking up his bag and tying his shoes onto them, he opened the door and made the ride to sch
    ool. It wasn't too far, so he got there before it started. As Skylar arrived at the school's entrance, he settled on the side an
    d removed his skates. Swapping them with his regular shoes, he held them as he walked into the school grounds. Heading t
    o his locker, Skylar made sure to avoid the other kids who had arrived. Finally he reached the lockers. Unlocking his locker,
    he placed the pair of skates in and removed a few books. The whole morning he had been nervous to go back to school, but
    there he was. Surely the day would go well.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Wed May 13, 2020 1:02 pm

𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖔 𝕯𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖎𝖔
|Male|Heterosexual|Jocks|17|tags:Krissie, Emma|

Stepping out of the hot shower, he reached for a towel and wrapped it around his waist. His curly hair was wet and hanging over his eyes, causing him to shake his head to get them out of his face. Drying off, he got partly dressed and began to fix his hair, trimming his facial hair just enough to keep it nice and clean. Popping a toothbrush in his mouth he left the small steamy bathroom and went down the hall to his room, searching his closet for a nice fit for his first day. Valentino kept going back and forth from being nervous or excited about his first day at a school across the country from where he used to be. He had spent his summer missing everyone back in Miami, so he decided today he should make the most of his situation and be excited to get to meet a ton of new people. He was already acquainted with Krissie and thanks to her he was also informed about the party tonight. He grabbed a pair of tight-fitting ripped black jeans and a red Atlético Venezuela jersey while continuing to brush his teeth, his chain dangling from his neck. After he finished he got dressed and put in his earrings. Staring at his reflection in the mirror for a few moments longer, Valentino quickly ran his fingers through his hair one more time.

Swinging his bag over his shoulder he made his way over to the kitchen, where his mom was blasting a mix of salsa and bachata while she danced and cooked.

"Mijo. Hice arepas con huevos pericos para desayuno. Asegúrate de que tus hermanos también coman." His mother said over her shoulder, pointing to the breakfast she made. (I made you breakfast. make sure your brothers eat too.)

"Uff, ¡que rico! Y vale." He grabbed a plate and loaded it with the arepas and steaming huevos pericos, taking a seat at the small table in the dining room with his brothers. (Ooh, sounds delicious! And ok.)

He carried on a little conversation with his brothers as they ate finishing his food quickly.

"¡Ay, Javier! ¡Come tu comida ahorita! Tienes escuela pronto y todavía pareces que acabas de salir de la cama." Valentino washed down his dish and popped it in the dishwasher, lecturing his brothers. (Hey! Javier! Eat your food right now! You have school soon and you still look like you just rolled out of bed.)

"Espero que tengas un buen día. Sé que no es Miami pero creo que te gustará. Te quiero y sé que todas las demás también." His mom reassured him, giving him a small smile. (I hope you have a good day. I know it's not Miami but I think you'll like it. I love you and I know everyone else will too.)

"Gracias mamá. Te quiero también. Chao. ¡Javier, Adrían! ¡Vamanos!" He kissed his mother on the cheek before grabbing his keys from the counter, his brothers following. (Thanks mom. I love you too. Bye. Javier, Adrían! Let's go!)

Valentino threw his stuff in the passenger seat of his car and started up the engine, his little brothers getting in the back. He had dembow blasting as his phone got a notification. He checked his phone, seeing that Krissie had texted him a good morning. He quickly texted her a 'good morning' and 'how'd you sleep' before he pulled out of his driveway and made his way to school. After dropping his brothers off he pulled into the school parking lot, grabbing his stuff and slipping out of his car. He got another text from Karter, quickly responding to it with 'I'm leaving the parking lot'. He entered the school and did his best to find where Krissie said she'd be, spotting her eventually. He noticed a red-haired girl running over to Krissie as well.

"Hey Krissie. Do you know where room D12 is? I can figure out the rest later" He walked up to her, his schedule in his hand.

Turning to the red-haired girl, he smiled at her, "Oh, and hola. I'm Valentino. This is my first year here, I came from Miami".
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Wed May 13, 2020 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me