๐ŸŒž แŽ าฝำ€ ฯšึ…ำ€ ๐ŸŒž(O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

๐ŸŒž แŽ าฝำ€ ฯšึ…ำ€ ๐ŸŒž(O+A)

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:26 pm

While on a luxurious cruise, you find yourself having to rely on yourself and the various survivors on an unknown island after the ship sinks during a heavy thunderstorm and crash.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Del Sol Latin Islands Cruise
Del Sol Cruiselines <delsolcruiselines-noreply@delsol.com>
to me

Dear Passenger,

We would like to warmly welcome you aboard the Del Sol and hope that you enjoy your week-long cruise through the latin islands. Please fill out the paperwork attached below to confirm your stay and finalize the booking of your room.

Sincerely,
Staff & Support at Del Sol Cruises

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Attatchments
Passenger Information Form
Code: Select all
Full Name:

Height:
Weight:
Build:
Eye Color:
hair Color:
Skin Color:
Mods:

Family/History:

Personality:

Other:
Song:

www.delsolcruiselines.org

๐ŸŒž แŽ าฝำ€ ฯšึ…ำ€ ๐ŸŒž
Book A Cruise Now

Information Board
Latin Islands Cruise - Room Booking & Information

Valentino Del Rio
Amarillo - J Balvin

Qasswara El Mahdavi
Brackets - J. Cole

Kaito Suzuki
Life of the Party - The Weeknd

Alexandra Knell
California Gurls - Katie Perry

Ally Brown
Sunday Best - Surfaces

Destiny Colby
Sad Forever - Lauv

Remi Moreau
hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it - lana del rey

Lee Harris
Boys Will Be Bugs - cavetown
+

Please take a moment to review our safety rules handbook:

Rules:
1) Follow all of Tessโ€™s rules
2) Please try to be active
4) Drama is encouraged, however please get permission from users if you want to kill their character or other things like that
5) No godmodding please

Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Tue May 12, 2020 7:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒž แŽ าฝำ€ ฯšึ…ำ€ ๐ŸŒž(O+A)

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Wed May 06, 2020 9:28 pm

bump

๐–‚๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–•๐–†๐–—๐– ๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ด ๐–๐–“๐–Š๐–œ
๐•ด'๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‘๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–š๐–’๐–Š๐–‰
๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐–† ๐–•๐–ž๐–—๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–Š
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Thu May 07, 2020 4:06 pm

ีฆวŸึ†ึ†ีกวŸส€วŸ ษ›สŸ สวŸษฆษ–วŸส‹ษจ
|Male|Heterosexual|19|tags:Kaito, Valentino|

Stepping out of the hot shower, he reached for his towel and wrapped it around his waist. His curly hair was wet and hanging over his eyes, causing him to shake his head to get them out of his face. Drying off, he hung up his towel and began to fix his hair, trimming his facial hair just enough to keep it nice and clean. Popping a toothbrush in his mouth he left the small steamy bathroom and went to the wardrobe in his room and shuffled through his clothes to find a nice fit for tonight. He grabbed a pair of black dress pants and a white button up shirt while continuing to brush his teeth, his chain and necklace dangling from his neck. After finishing up in the bathroom he got dressed, grabbing his key card. As if right on cue, he heard a knock on his door. He opened it up to his friend Kaito standing there, dressed in dark chinos and a white tank top.

"Dude. Formal event tonight. And are those jordans on your feet? Kaito, come on." Qasswara looked Kaito up and down, shaking his head.

"What do you mean? This is pretty nice..." Kaito said, but after getting a look from Qasswara, he added, "It's nicer than what I usually wear".

"True. But still. At least change the shirt. You can borrow one of mine if you'd like." Qasswara offered, straightening out his collar.

"Ha! You're hilarious. Yeah, sure bud, you're stuff would totally fit me. It's not like you tower over me AND are so much more built than me." Kaito snorted, raising an eyebrow at Q.

"Crazy. And you're not even the baby of our friend group so there's no excuse."

"I'm asian. I'm allowed to be. Where is lil' baby Valentino though?"

"Taking forever like usual. Do you think he's let you borrow a shirt though?"

"Probably. But you and him are closer in size than I am to either of you. So I think I'll stick with the tank and the jordans."

"Ah. The silver chains and the earrings surely complete the fit. "

"You can't say nothin'. We're all a bit iced up."

"Mhm. Let's get Valentino though. Can't let him take forever."

K A I T O S U Z U K I
|Male|Pansexual|19|tags:Qasswara, Valentino|

"Oi. P*to. Need help tying your shoes or sum'?" Kaito knocked on Valentino's door with Q behind him.

Swinging the door open, Valentino rested his shoulder against the side of the door. He was wearing a red button up and tight fitting black dress pants, the buttons on his shirt partly undone.

"Cรกllate. You guys ready?" Valentino greeted his friends.

"Wallahi I KNOW your ma would've made you button that all the way up and would have ATLEAST given you la chancla for not being a good little catholic boy." Qasswara teased.

"It's coming off later anyways. You know how we party. Especially this payasito." Valentino motioned towards Kaito.

"Duh. So what exactly is this event we're going to again? And why is it formal?" Kaito responded.

"It's the welcoming party since it's the first night here. We're gonna go to the formal dinner at that one Brazilian steakhouse and then head out to the party on the deck by the pool." Qasswara explained.

"Two questions. Is the dinner free? And are we gonna change before the party?" Kaito asked.

"Yes to both. Now let's go."

๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–” ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–‘ ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–”
|Male|Heterosexual|18|tags:Qasswara, Kaito|

Adjusting the chain around his neck, him and his friends made their way down the hall and to the elevator where many other guests were, on their way to one of the various restaurants on the ship and dressed in fancy attire. One woman was eyeing Kaito judgmentally, causing Valentino to smirk and Qasswara to roll his eyes. The elevator opened and the men stepped out, making their way over to the Brazilian steakhouse. They talked while they waited to get seated along with many other guests.

"Wow. Some of these women on this cruise are absolutely stunning." Kaito whispered to Valentino, his gaze focused on somebody in the crowd of guests.

Valentino's eyes fell onto the same woman as Kaito, his jaw dropping a bit as his gaze swept over her.

"Q. Mirale. La mujer over there." Valentino turned Qasswara's attention to the girl, getting a low whistle in return.

"Man, I know." Kaito agreed.

Qasswara looked away shyly as the woman seemed to notice, Kaito already bored while Valentino locked eyes with her for a moment, giving her a wink.

Shortly after, the men were seated at a table by a large window that provided a view of the Caribbean sea. Kaito still getting dirty looks from some snotty people, they ordered their food, happily talking about their plans for the night.
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Fri May 08, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Thu May 07, 2020 5:07 pm

โžณ๊““โฒ‰โณฝโฒงโฒ“โฒ›โฒฉ โฒคโฒŸโณ‘โฒƒโฒฉ
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„ 20๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœX๏ฝœBisexual๏ฝœtagged; open โ–บ
    indentationDestiny gave her appearance one last look over in the mirror. She hoped that she looked at least halfway decent. Most of the other guests on this cruise seemed to be used to this sort of ordeal: wearing fancy clothes and knowing which fork does what. Des just hoped that she knew enough so that she didn't make a complete fool out of herself. She wasn't going to kid herself, if she hadn't somehow managed to win a place here on a contest, she wouldn't have been able to afford it in the first place. Before her nervousness could grow too much however, she made herself take a deep breath. Being a fitness trainer had some useful benefits that she hadn't originally anticipated. Of course it kept her in shape and helped pay the bills, but she also knew how to control her breath, which came in handy before her anxiety could become full-blown panic. With one more glance at her reflection, she squared her shoulders and walked out of her room into the hallway. Although the swish of her dress was annoying, her clacking heels was even more so. As she got into the elevator though, she realized that she wasn't overdressed and relaxed. If she had to wear a dress, she would at least be confident as she did so. It was a dark blue too, which was even better. The elevator opened and Destiny walked out, more at ease than she had been before. She glanced around at the rest of the guests, eyes landing on three guys already sitting at a table. They seemed to be eyeing up one of the guests and she rolled her eyes before looking away. It was harmless, but it still reminded her of the one person that she was avoiding while on this cruise to begin with. She saw an empty seat by the huge window, so she sat down there. At least she would have a lovely view.
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadxbird » Thu May 07, 2020 5:30 pm

โ˜†Remi Moreau โ˜†tags: open

"What am I supposed to be wearing to this?" Remi whispered to herself, flinging open the closet doors. She was still only half-dressed, wearing a sports bra and some men's boxers. Her still-wet hair dripped down her back, collecting in a small puddle on the fresh cleaned carpet. Remi rifled through her clothes, pulling out articles of clothing and throwing them onto the ground as fast as she chose them.

"No. No. No."

When she had been packing for the cruise - which she hadn't paid for, it had been a random drawing at her work that she had somehow won - fancy events had seemed like a later problem. Now that she was actually responsible for being presentable, life was a lot harder. Remi pulled out a close-fitting black dress, considering it. The sleeves were short, which would reveal her multitude of tattoos. Apparently, as she was reminded constantly, tattoos were not "professional".

"Maybe not." she mumbled. Just then, her eyes fell upon her favorite article of clothing. It was a loose-fitting red top, embroidered with tigers in gold. Some people might have called it excessive, but Remi loved it. Not that she ever had an opportunity to wear it. Except for now. She paired it with a pair of tight black pants, slipped on some heels, and called it a day. It's not like she had to wear it for long. There was, supposedly, an afterparty, which she intended on being much less dressed for. Remi ran a brush through her hair, which was close to being dry. There was a slight advantage to having short, fine hair. One advantage. That was it.

Remi threw on some makeup, keeping it light. It wasn't like she really knew how to work such a thing anyways. She usually stuck with some mascara and gave up. Giving herself one last glance at the mirror, she made little finger guns at herself and clicked her tongue. And then immediately shook her head.

"Don't do that. You look stupid." she told her reflection. It did not respond, unsurprisingly. "You look really gay." she added, before finally walking out the door.

Remi wandered through the halls, following the chatter of voices and the smell of food. God. She could go for some good food right now. She eventually made her way to the restaurant, getting a seat up near the bar. She ordered some apple juice, because apparently alcohol was actually for people of the legal age limit, and her food. While it was being prepared, she took in her surroundings. Of course, the first thing she noticed was a group of three young men checking out a girl. One of them actually whistled. She followed their eyesight and immediately understood. Lord. What a girl. She ducked her head and focused on her menu, as if staring at the words would make her food come faster.
deadxbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri May 08, 2020 7:30 am

Ally Brown- Female - 22 - Tags: Destiny

Ally walked out of the shower, the bathroom steaming from the hot water. She grabbed her dress on its hook and brought it into the bathroom with her. Drying her hair off, she styled it in curls and slipped on her lavender-colored dress. Zipping the back, she grabbed out her make-up pouch and started to apply concealer, blush, and eyeshadow till she was satisfied. Running her hand down the silky fabric, Ally sighed, missing her mom, and walked out of the bathroom. She walked across the living quarters and pulled open her closet. There were two options, White high heels, or black slip-on. The black slip-ons would be more comfortable, but the white high heels would match her outfit more. She shrugged and grabbed the high heels, her handbag, and walked out the door. She walked out to an elevator and pushed the button to the main deck. She bent down and put the high heels on and made sure her hair was nice. The elevator dinged and the doors swung open, revealing a sunset-lit deck filled with people. She walked around for a little bit and saw tables near the large windows. There was a pretty looking girl sitting at the table, and she walked over to her. " Excuse me, is this seat taken?" She said nicely to the other girl.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Fri May 08, 2020 10:52 am

โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„ 20๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœX๏ฝœBisexual๏ฝœtagged; Ally โ–บ
    indentationDestiny was absorbed in her own thoughts, wondering how long it would take until dinner was served. She hoped that it wouldn't take too long because she was looking forward to the party by the pool. As Des was thinking about what she should change into later to be more comfortable, she heard a voice speaking to her. She turned her head and saw another guest wearing a dress in front of her. "No, it isn't taken, feel free to sit with me if you'd like," Destiny said with a bright smile and moved her bag off of the seat. "I'm Destiny, it's nice to meet you," she added.
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX » Fri May 08, 2020 10:52 pm

ีฆวŸึ†ึ†ีกวŸส€วŸ ษ›สŸ สวŸษฆษ–วŸส‹ษจ
|Male|Heterosexual|19|tags:Remi, Kaito, Valentino|

While Kaito and Valentino passionately discussed the latest soccer games, Qasswara took a moment to take in his surroundings. The large glass window beside their table provided a beautiful view of the Caribbean sea, dimly lit by the moonlight. He couldn't help but admire the beauty of the whole place and feel incredibly lucky for getting the opportunity to go on this trip with his friends. He never got expensive things like this without having to work his butt off for it. Maybe if there was a little more light Qasswara could have noticed how violently the waves were crashing against the ginormous cruise ship. His gaze swept over the restaurant and fell upon a girl wearing the most intriguing shirt Qasswara had ever seen, a beautiful shade of read with gold tigers intricately embroidered on. Out of all of the high end and beautiful eye catching outfits worn by the many people in this restaurant, this girl by far stood out the most due to how unique it was and Qasswara was curious if her personality was like that too. For some reason he felt compelled to talk to her. It was moments like these that he wished he wasn't so shy. And that his friends weren't so obnoxious.

Their conversation had turned into Valentino frivolously sputtering out a mix of english and spanish words in an attempt to put his thoughts into words as quickly as possible as Kaito stared at Valentino with the most bewildered look one could make on his face, his mouth slightly agape and his brows furrowed.

"No sabes que eres hablando though, p*ndejo! I'm telling you, it's all about la quรญmica del equipo y the positioning of los players. That's what hace un team great! And los ticos en Guadalupe F.C. have todo! And don't even try and trash Atlรฉtico Venezuela porque en Venezuela beisbol es el mas popular sport!" Valentino's words flooded out of his mouth quickly in a mess of english and spanish that couldn't be understood no matter what language you speak.

After staring at Valentino for the longest moment, Kaito let out a, "Uh... what? I don't know what language you were just speaking but I don't speak it. Let me know when you're ready to explain why Costa Rica and Venezuela are worse combined than Bayern Mรผnchen Germany. I get that you're loyal to your roots but you gotta come to terms with which team is just better".

"Al-Ahli Saudi FC is better than both and it is what it is. End of discussion. We don't want to get any more bad looks than we already have because of Kai's wonderful fit for being obnoxious." Qasswara piped in sternly with a small smile, Valentino nudging Kaito playfully while Kaito grinned and rolled his eyes.

"Q, you're like... the dad of this friend group. You know, always keeping us in check, making sure we're good, always on your best behavior..." Kaito suddenly said.

"Lots of tough love from you too. You're always there for us no matter what."

"Yup, and you're the baby for sure. You're growing up to be so big and strong, val-val" Kaito teased, sarcastically poking at the muscles in Valentino's arms.

"Uh huh. I may be the youngest but you're the most fun-sized one here, Kai."

"So if I'm the dad and Val is the baby, what's Kai?"

"The awkward pre-pubescent boy who hasn't hit his growth-spurt yet."

"I'm sorry, there's no need to take the fact that you're mad about missing nap time out on me!"

Qasswara couldn't help but let out a laugh as he listened to his friends playfully tease each other, realizing that Kaito was right. They were like a family. They had grown up on the streets together and made it through this much together too.

๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–” ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–‘ ๐•ฝ๐–Ž๐–”
|Male|Heterosexual|18|tags:Destiny, Ally, Kaito, Qasswara|

Enjoying the bantering with Kai, Valentino let out a laugh that mixed in with the rest of the noise in the restaurant. Nearby he spotted two girls sitting and talking, and he hoped he'd see them at the pool party later. They seemed interesting and if Valentino didn't get a chance to talk to them, he enjoyed people watching just as much. Especially with Qasswara and how observant he was. Before focusing his attention back to kaito he let his gaze stay on the girls for just a little bit longer.

K A I T O S U Z U K I
|Male|Pansexual|19|tags:Qasswara, Valentino|

Trying his bet to enjoy the moment with his friends, Kaito struggled to fight off the anxiety building up inside of him. Despite how much he liked to party, he had always been stuck with social anxiety, and usually turned to certain methods of keeping himself relaxed. He knew this wasn't exactly great for his impression on other people, Kaito had stopped caring about what other people thought about a long time ago. He just wished he could let his guard down around other people as easily as he could around his friends. He wished he wasn't always in survival mode.
Last edited by Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX on Wed May 20, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Xx_PYRETTA_BLAZE_xX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat May 09, 2020 12:50 am

Ally Brown- Female - 20 - Tags: Destiny

Ally smiled and sat down across from Destiny. " Hi! I'm Ally by the way" She smiled, and looked down at the menu in front of her. " So, how are you liking the cruise so far?" She said, looking out the window and back at the girl. Her hands rubbed the velvet sides of the menu.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alygian » Sat May 09, 2020 2:23 am

โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„ 20๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœX๏ฝœBisexual๏ฝœtagged; Ally โ–บ
    indentationAs Ally talked, Destiny picked up her own menu to see what looked most appealing to her. 'Wow, even the menu is fancy,' she thought to herself as she felt the velvet and saw the elegant script on the menu. Taking her eyes off of the menu for a moment, she looked at Ally and said, "To be perfectly honest, I'm feeling a little out of my element. Everything so far has been fancier than I expected. I'm looking forward to taking some time for myself and relaxing though. I want to make the most of this experience while I can."
Alygian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me