Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Postby summerxstars » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:03 am

Welcome to Lakeside Equestrian! We are located in Florida!! Here you will find we teach all skills of riding. From, barrel racing to jumping. We supply a few as we call them 'lesson horses' that can be used for lease or to just be used in lessons. The barn is a huge facility and has been open for a very long time and has been passed down from a girl's father to her. The barn though doesn't look old. For, it has been renovated and looks like a very nice well-kept barn. Each, horse with your package gets a stall & pasture time. Pasture time will be with other horses unless there is a certain circumstance where we need private pastures. Also, your horses will be fed and watered for you whenever you write down what feed and amount they need.

Let me take you on a small tour! There is three as we call 'main barns' on the beginning of the property whenever you pull in. The main barn one and two are connected and hold horses not owned by the barn. Whenever you pull in, you'll see the first barn with an indoor arena which is mostly used for western since barrels can be set up and poles for pole bending and other things we need for western. Also in barn two there is a connected big indoor to pop over jumps this is the main arena as our grassfield is a bit smaller. The indoor is more for professional usage and big jumps. A few of the others such as our barrel racing ring lay back a bit farther. And, cattle for cattle roping will lay behind your barrel racing arena. Here you'll see a small field with trailers. That's where you can park your trailers and unload your horses. Then, your trucks/cars can be parked by the first barn. Now if you go to your right and walk a small down hill you'll arrive at our third barn which also has a indoor arena used for dressage mainly. we also have a dressage Olympic sized outdoor to work in if you wanna feel the sun.And, if you look across there is our cross country field for the advanced. And, next to it sits a beginner/intermediate field for horses. Then after sits a small fenced off grass arena with adjustable jumps, the jumps can be taken down if people wish to use the arena for other things. Then, across from your third barn you'll see a wide acres of pastures (you most likely if you look will see them when you drive in). The big pastures can comfortably suit up to a wide variation of 15 horses while, the private pastures can hold two to four. Then, if you walk back. You'll find one of our fanciest treasures, our courtyard. It houses up to 20 horses and actually can be used. It's rather cool to use and has small aisles to locate your tack rooms. But, unfortunately in this barn you can only tack up in stalls. Around you you seem surrounded by grass which makes it amazing. (Jumps can be dragged out there or even dressage or anything honestly one day for fun). Then, you'll have your long painful walk to your cabin. You must go past the cross country fields to locate the cabins. Which, are used almost all year round.

Barn Rules (can be broken)

.No smoking
.Wear helmets at all times when your riding
.When you go on trail rides, don't ride all alone and tell someone else other than the people that are going so you can be found in case if anything were to happen
.Don't ride someone else's horse without their permission
.Be a good sport to others it helps keep the barn peaceful
.be done with riding after 10pm as this could cause for something bad to happen
.welcome new riders the way you want to be treated
.all riders must live on the property in their own separate cabin unless it's okay with both parties to share

My Rules (can't be broken)

.Fade to black when needed
.Drama is encouraged but, please don't over do it
.Please follow all of roleplay rules (and general rules) on this site
.PM me if you have something that needs to be fixed or re-arragened
.You can play out your horses but, please no talking it's realistic & it's more focused on the rider type of role
.Hate the character not the person (and if there is something going on between people please PM me)
.Post your forms on our discussion thread
.If someone doesn't understand a certain type of style of riding feel free to PM me or someone who may know more!
.Please no perfect character's no one is perfect we ALL have flaws
.We do have an age limit of 18-30 (for riders) but, for trainers 28+ is exceptional (if anyone wants to do such this isn't required)
.PM me if you want to become a trainer or have something else u want to do (:
.Lbtq+ is accepted don't hate on it if you do just don't join ty
Last edited by summerxstars on Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x barns horses x

Postby summerxstars » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:03 am

barn name- louie
age- 16
gender- stallion
breed-warmblood
height-16.2
temperament- very sweet boy and very respectful a comfortable easy ride for almost every rider.
talents- he is actually well known in his days as a jumper and hunter. well recognized on the A show circuits as a nice mover and excelling jumper. he has schooled XC never competed and done brief dressage work and struts quite well.
options- a lease but too close with the owner to ever be bought unless they wouldn't take him away from her. which means she'd have to trust you.

barn name- lady
age-8
gender- mare
breed- connemara
height-14.2
temperament- considered a schoolmaster as she's quite bombproof though she can be a little naughty over jumps and has dumped a few little ones. with the right amount of rider, she's fabulous. she picks favorites but is okay with multiple riders.
talents- amazing at dressage and has won a few shows. schooled over XC and competed once it wasn't really her thing. runs really fast and doesn't have good confirmation over jumps so she wouldn't make for a good pony hunter, but definitely a pony jumper.
options- ride/sale/lease

barn name- woody
age-18
gender- gelding
height-15.3
breed- quarter horse
temperament- a schoolmaster and an absolute love he adores anyone and everyone and anything. he doesn't care what you do to him including put his hair in silly braids or dressing him up.
talents- he can jump and do literally anything you ask though he does enjoy he maxs out at about 3'3. schooled XC over tiny jumps and in the water and loved it. will do anything in western trail rides, barrel races, pole bending, and trick riding if anyone ever dared to try it
options- strictly the barns considered the barn owners baby but she does allow others on him.

barn name- moony
age- 4
gender- stallion
height- 14.2
breed- welsh x hanoverian
temperament- a kind of crazy pony as he's very young and just started over fences and such. he's pretty cool and will take about anything you ask of him but is super spunky. he is a sweet boy on the ground except he will pull a few stunts here and there.
talents- just started prospect for anything anyone is willing to do
options- ride/lease/buy/train

barn name- chance
age- 12
gender- gelding
height- 17 hands
breed-thoroughbred
temperament- although he was off the track he is a sweet boy that adjusts to a ride you like. he has an easy jump and he'll float over 1.10- 1.40+ no problem. though at those levels needs a strong rider who can bring him back down as he often gets quite excited. he's a fabulous dressage horse and could be taken that route as well. he also has an easy-going XC ride. he's fast and will take you over the fences though, will also come down just as fast. he's a big baby and loves attention and friends. he enjoys being turned out with friends quite often.
options- ride/train/buy/lease

to be noted- these horses are stored in main barn 3 the other horses will be stalled in barns 1 +2 (: I'm not gonna do a list as they get complicated but just to be noted stallions and mares will not be housed together unless it is the rider's own horses and knows they are good with each other. geldings and mares will be stalled in barn 1 in barn 2 will be our stallions
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:36 am

wylie smith| location: barns 1/2|tags: octavia, but open

"octavia could you please ride Moony it's move in day and i'd like to do something with mine and Woody" she shouted as the girl walked in. she gave puppy eyes. she watched as octavia rolled her eyes playfully. she rolled her eyes playfully as octavia began to list her list of horses to ride. she mentioned chance, louie, and lady. "they don't need it they were worked yesterday but Moony does please and thank youuuu" she called out before grabbing her clipboard listing where the newbies would be. "oh and i tacked him up with your saddle he's chilling in barn 3." she watched octavia laugh as she kissed tango on the nose goodbye. she waved to her as she left shouting thank you. "alright let's get this going." she smiled excitedly.

octavia homestead|location: barn 3-> indoor for jumping| tags: open

"hi moony" she cooed as she saw him. he was super cute and quite honestly octavia loved to ride him. she put on her helmet which was a samshield with a wide rim and she put on some simple black gloves. she'd chosen all white tank top and grey riding breeches. she led the cute little pony to the arena. she set up some higher crossrails and one small 2'6 jump for if he was being good. she led him to the mounting block. when he tried to run off she growled and snapped her fingers hard and gave him a deadly look. he froze and stood still. "alright boy let's get going." she hopped on and eased him from a walk to a nice open trot. he pranced around gorgeously. he had a gorgeous open trot that was quite comfy. he tossed his head around a little but he easily liked her and was relatively good. she after going both ways eased him into his big wide canter. for a pony he was very similar to a big horse.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lakeside Equestrian *open* (:

Postby palmawesome » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:47 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Location: Arriving - Tags: None - Open

Kaylie pulled in with her pickup truck into lakeside grounds. She pulled up to one of the barns and walked out looking for anyone who could help her put her horses away and get settled. She walked into one barn and looked around “ Hello?” She said loudly.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:09 am

wylie smith|tags:kaylie|location: barns 1+2

wylie clicked her pen on her checkboard as she set down her clipboard on a view from the downstairs viewing of the indoor. "moony looks good octavia" she called out as octavia gave her a look. she smirked and walked back to the voice calling out. "hello how may i help you," she said with a smile fiddling with her hands a little. "my names wylie i um own this place i guess," she giggled a bit before continuing, "who are you?" she said with a smile. it still didn't feel real. yes they had enough land to do this after they sold off many of their home bred horses. but it still didn't feel realistic.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:02 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: Wylie - Location: Barns one and two

Kylie smiles at the stranger. “ Hello, my name is Kaylie. I have reservations for my three horses?” She said calmly. She looked around. The barn was in good shape, with the stalls nice and clean.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:54 am

wylie smith|tags: kaylie (mentions nathan)|location: barn 1 +2

"oh sure give me one second," she went and retrieved her clipboard off the chair and grabbed the pen and made a check off for kaylie and her horses. she looked up to see moony had tripped over a crossrail after trying to refuse and octavia correcting him. "maybe he needs spurs," she said before walking off. "alright you have, Romeo, Star and FM?" she smiled looking at her. "as all yours are geldings and I'm sure their tired of being cooped up you could turn them into one of the big pastures. there open if you want to, if not you can put them in barn 2 with the stallions beside george and tango," she said looking up to her. she seemed friendly. it was nice to see friendly people. last week nathan had joined the small crew. there weren't many people yet which was nice it'd be easier and less hectic of a start. she preferred it going slow much more so she could hopefully get 3 rides in. that may have to be a push though. moony needed daily work also was difficult. they didn't have many horses but between her and octavia there were too many to manage. thankfully they were both good at working efficiently. "do you need any help i'm sure their anxious," she giggled.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:13 pm

OOC: this’ll be my last post for the day! Have a good day!
Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: Wylie

Kaylie smiled “ Yes, that would be great. You can take FM, he’s more gentle towards strangers.” She walked out of The barn with Wylie at her side. She unlatched the back door to the trailer and slid down the ramp. “ I’ll go in first and grab Romeo and FM. You just wait here, Romeo can get a little crazy.” She walked inside the trailer and grabbed Romeo and FM’s lead shanks. “ Romeo you first buddy.” She said quietly, stroking his neck. She clipped on his lead shank and lead him out of The trailer. He held his head high and pranced forward a little bit “ Easy boy” she said quietly. After she tied him up to a fence post she went and got FM, who slowly walked out of the trailer. “ Ok, if you want, you can go get Star, or I can, and give his lead rope to you.” She said grabbing stars lead shank.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B p1 | N p1

Postby buckskin. » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:11 pm

Brylee E Webster. "Bry" & "Eddie" . 22 het. female . single . tags open (mentions; ). unloading

The young Australian stepped out of the older mallard blue Hilux ute and made her way to the three horse slant-load trailer her estranged aunt had gave her when she moved to the US. It wasn't a bad set up at all and she felt lucky to have a reliable vehicle and a means to transporting her horses. Never in a million years would she have been able to land such a sweet rig without having to have saved until she was forty.
    "Okay, okay!" she stated loudly as Osiris, or who she assumed was Osiris, began pawing loading inside the float "Calm your farm, young man!" she growled as she stepped up and peeped through the window. He was an impatient creature, and liable to dig hole if died to the float for longer than ten minutes. Boy did she wish she had a patience pole from time to time. Sunlight crept into the trailer as she pushed the door open, allowing it to falter to a stop before stepping into float. Out came the pins of the first divider and quickly the grey gelding was unloaded. She tied him firmly to the trailer before returning for the larger bay, quickly unloading him and leading him over to untie her problem child.

Nathan T Rhodes. "Nate" . 24 clos.bi male . single . tags octavia(mentions; ). washbay ---> indoor

His ride this morning had gone well; Ares had never been in better condition and was jumping flawlessly around the 1.30m course he had set up in his preferred outdoor arena. "Damn I love this horse." he exhaled contently, turning on the water at the tap before beginning to hose off the stallion. They had both worked up quite the sweat and honestly, he wanted to be hosed down himself - but that wasn't real appropriate to do in a public setting.
    "Good man, Ares, good man." he praised, firmly patting the stallion's neck with one hand as he hosed him down with the other. It was satisfying to watch the water wash down like it would on a waterfall, casing the stallion's muscles like it would rocks and then hitting the ground with a mild drip. Almost in a daze, Nate finished hosing off his gorgeous horse, scraped off the excess water and put on his dry rug to ensure he dried quicker before putting him back into his stall. He liked to give the horse a chance to have a good long drink before putting him out in the pasture - often he found that he didn't drink in the pasture unless a buddy was with him. Once the big bay was tucking in to his haynet, Nathan walked into the indoor arena, watching from the entry way before stepping into the light. Sometimes he liked to be dramatic. "He's looking good." he called over to Octavia, crossing his arms and leaning back on one foot as he watched them go around.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:09 am

Kaylie Dunroven - Tags: Wylie, Brylee - Location: Parking Area

Kaylie hooked Stars lead shank onto his bright blue halter and slowly walked the large black horse down the loading ramp. She handed the rope to Wylie and unwrapped the other two ropes from the fence post. " Where are there stalls?" She asked, looking at Wylie. She looked to her left and saw that there was another girl unloading her horses. " Um, you know what Wylie? I think I got this, you can go help the other girl that's unloading." She grabbed Stars lead shank and walked over too Barn Two. The doors swung open and Romeo threw his head up. " Woah, Easy there boy, Easy," She said calmly. He lowered his head, but still kept his ears pricked. She walked down an aisle of stalls and found three with her horse's names on them. " Here we go," She muttered. Stars stall was first, then Romeo, Then FM. The stalls were fresh and clean with new Sawdust and water but had no hay yet. " Don't you three worry, I'll get you guys some hay." She said, patting Stars' neck. She walked back outside and began to take out hay and brushes.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me