Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Open and Accepting!)

Postby eventer » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:05 am

minnie smiled as he asked if lydia even trusted him with Dora, “I’ve got the text to prove it. If you want you can ride her later before lydia works her.” She smiled before watching Shiloh tense a little at the trot and canter, his movement not as fluent, she looked to rueben and knew why immediately, he was tending up and pinching with his knees “stop over thinking it. Look I might ride camp drafting and barrels, but I’m best friends with an international event rider... so...” she started calmly and using her body language she called Shiloh in onto a 20 meter circle, he looked uncertain as rueben was asking him to do something else, but obliged with his owner. “Lydia always says show jumping is just dressage with obstacles. And it makes sense, if you can jump, you know how to do dressage. It’s not different to flat work, I could be wrong, but I think the most drastic movement in an elementary test is side pass.” She said calmly, and put her hand in the air and twisted it up and down calling Shiloh into the middle. “If you don’t know how to do dressage, then how do you do flat work training? You can’t jump every day, Lydia jumps her mare maximum twice a week. Same for me, I run barrels once a week with him, and we play with cows one other day, the other rides? We are working on our balance and rhythm, sometimes I’ll just take him for a tackless trail ride.” She smiled and took a deep breath, “okay so try this” she said calmly and walked up to him, grabbing his ankle and swinging it back a bit but made a point to not put weight on Shiloh yet, she moved around to his other leg and moved it slightly forwards but only by an inch or so “evenly push” she said and instantly the stallion side passed, “okay so that’s his cue for side passing to the right, the cue for the left is exactly the same just opposite legs, so this one would go back and that one forward” she said calmly, “so don’t stress about the pirouette but I’m going to show you his aid so you can teach your mare.” She smiled and stood for a second to remember how she asked for it, sometimes you had to imagine being on the horse to remember. “Okay so you want to just sit a little deeper, twist a fraction to which ever direction you want him to turn and move the inside leg back and on him... I think?” She chuckled and just lightly pressed on Shiloh, “okay yep so that’s how I trained him” she said, and watched as he did a pirouette at a walk, “so obviously it seems super easy, he will do endless circles at walk, but only about 6 at canter before he will start to object as it is hard on a horse let alone one with an old injury.” She said calmly. “As for the rest of the test, don’t stress, make one up, you should know what a dressage arena looks like... riding at your level I would hope you do, so pretend your in an arena, and make up a test, he will lengthen and shorten his strides, ask no differently than if your in a saddle, and remember, if you ask a little too much, he will just shoot forwards.” She reassured, making sure he knew Shiloh wouldn’t act up. “Think of it as flat work, pretend your working on your balance, try to avoid too much trot though. Not good for his back, or any horse bareback, even with his lovely floaty movement” she smiled and then sent them on their way again. “And just for the record...” she smiled, “lydia will put a saddle on Dora for you” she chuckled in reassurance. Bareback was very hard, and she wasn’t sure how long he hadn’t ridden for, but knew for a fact even herself and Lydia had sore cores and legs after riding bareback, so hopefully he wouldn’t be in too much pain.

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:07 am

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English
Tagged: Mikayla
Rueben frowned a little, still uncertain about the truth of the offer, but... if it was real, then he'd be an idiot to reject it. Maybe he'd learn something that he could try with Starsky at a later date.
He also hadn't realised how much he was tensing up and pinching with his knees, so he relaxed a little - as much as he reasonably could, while staying in relative control - and murmured a quiet apology to Shiloh, concerned he'd hurt the stallion. Then, he glanced towards Minnie, as Shiloh was listening to her to do something different to what he'd previously asked. He frowned a little... but he supposed that she was right. He definitely knew flat work, he guessed he just never really aligned it with dressage, perhaps because he'd never entered or studied for a Dressage test. "I guess... we used to jump twice a week. Once in the arena and once out on the cross country track. Then the others days with flat work and trotting poles." Rueben replied.

Rueben flinched when she touched his ankle, but did as she said, uncertainly as Shiloh side passed. He wasn't sure if he liked it, but he switched his positions on his legs to try to get Shiloh to side pass the other direction.
The pirouette, though, he thought, as he did as instructed, was something he didn't mind too much, so he kept the aid in mind. He let Shiloh turn for a few more times before Rueben gently halted the stallion.
He scoffed a little - he knew that he was going to stress over it anyway, preferring to have some sort of direction or plan in place first. Glancing around the arena, he hesitated, before making a decision for what to do. He figured that he'd start with a twenty meter circle, then a ten meter circle, and then a serpentine. He stuck to a walk, feeling as though he'd have more control, and felt safer for it. That, and he didn't want to get too sore.
"That's good to know." Rueben commented, about Lydia putting a saddle on Dora.

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western
Tagged: Group/Open
Since some people were starting to disperse, Ashton decided that he'd stay in the office for a little while. He didn't really have any rush or felt the need to get to training or doing anything just yet. He was quietly confident in himself and Sundance, and had been rather hoping to go on a trail ride or something later on anyway. Besides, he didn't think that there was much room or places left to go and train, from what he was hearing. Maybe he could go and see Sundance in his pasture, though...

Making his decision, Ashton stepped out of the office as well, and he walked down to the pastures. He loved watching the horses interact and spend their time in the pastures. He spotted another rider sitting on the fence, but he decided not to approach - there wasn't really much of a need to do so, in his opinion. Instead, he walked to Sundance's pasture - which he usually shared with one or two other horses - and he leaned on the fence, watching the gelding graze.

Ezrah Holton
23|Male|Bisexual
Nova|Western
Tagged: Kajsa.
He glanced up only briefly when someone else - Kajsa - walked into the tack room. He didn't really say or do anything, not particularly caring over her presence. He had a few other things in mind anyway. However, he did have to pay attention when she'd bumped into him, and Ezrah frowned a little as he looked up again, pausing his cleaning - though he was pretty much finished by now anyway. "No. Fortunately." Ezrah confirmed, though he was slightly annoyed for being bumped into. "Just make sure you're paying attention next time. At least you didn't bump into a horse." he added, more lightly this time, figuring that since no one had been hurt, there wasn't much of a reason remain annoyed.
Ezrah then glanced down at his tack for a few moments, proudly, then back towards Kajsa. "Thanks. I had it custom made, regular bridles don't quite fit with Nova." Ezrah explained, and then he moved his attention towards the saddle, "And my saddle pad has my initials, and Nova's show name just on the back of the saddle."

He quickly checked the tack, then spoke again. "I'm pretty much finished now anyway."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:09 am

lydia smiled nodding slightly as he spoke, “well pirouettes and side passes are handy in the show jumping ring, as well as your basic leg yield. I’m sure lydia will give you a demo later on, you’ll probably only be allowed to ride Dora for half an hour or so, I think lydia said something about taking Dora out for a trail ride and a bit of cross country. Your welcome to take Shiloh out with her if you’d like. His saddle is a western though” she smiled softly, she wanted a day off from riding anyway, so she saw it as a bonus that Shiloh was still getting a work out... well, more like a play this wasn’t really a work out for him. “He’s pretty chill on the trails, and he loves Dora, he doesn’t fuss when lydia takes off to jump a jump or whatever and if you want you can take him for a play in the river, I mean If you walk him past the river and don’t let him play, he may just go play anyway. There’s one thing I don’t argue wth, and that’s his love of water.” She laughed softly and watched as he walked around, the stallion some what falling asleep, she no doubt knew Shiloh probably thought this a bore, but it was good for him to have a relaxing ride, it was good for rueben to have such a chill horse to ride after so long off.

After about half an hour she walked up to Shiloh and rueben, “I think maybe that’s enough bareback work” she chuckled, knowing he might be sore she decided to make it easier for him, “hold on and just follow him and watch your leg” she said softly and nudged the stallions knee and shoulder, in then the bay stallion buckled his knees and slowly lowered himself to the ground. With a big sigh as his side hit the ground he turned his head and nibbled ruebens boot. “Dude... don’t do that, boots are expensive” she smirked and nudged his nose away. “So, what have you decided? Are you going to take lydia up on her offer and ride pandora? She said she’s happy to go whenever so if you want to go now while your feeling... Confident perhaps? Maybe? Or do you want to wait till later, let your legs relax, or are you good to go? I can go saddle him up while you ride Dora if you want to take him on the trails with Lydia.” She smiled softly and strokes the stallion, removing the halter and lead from his head before looking to Ruben waiting for him to hop off before asking Shiloh back to his feet

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:28 am

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English
Tagged: Mikayla
Half an hour would be enough, Rueben thought. He doubted anyone else in the stable would even have the chance for even just ten minutes on Dora. He was still confused as to why they'd even offered to help him. He'd not exactly been very friendly to anyone - even less so since his injury. "... I'll consider it." Rueben said, though he wasn't sure if he would accept going out for a trail ride later. He decided to see how he felt later... that, and he hadn't used a Western saddle before. He was less so inclined to take that offer at the mention of the river. He didn't so much mind watching someone else jump, but he felt his anxiety spike at the thought of even going near the river. When he'd walked with Starsky - inhand - the past few months, he'd made a point of avoiding any of the trails that went by the river or the water jump. Perhaps not, then.

After it was time to stop, Rueben felt a little more confident now. He hadn't slid off, and he felt that he'd work well with Shiloh. He wasn't totally 'cured', he was sure that would take a little while longer. But it was a start that he wouldn't have otherwise done. Ready to dismount, he held on while Shiloh started to lay down again, Rueben tensing slightly. He couldn't help but let a quick smile cross his expression, just for a few moments, while Shiloh nibbled at his boot, and then Rueben got up, standing slowly, uncertain of his balance. Then, he stepped away from the stallion, to give him room to get up. He felt a little sore, but there was a spark that willed him to keep going. "I... I think I'm good to go now. For a bit." Rueben replied, glancing towards Minnie. "... I'm not sure about the trail ride yet though." he added.

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western
Since some people were starting to disperse, Ashton decided that he'd stay in the office for a little while. He didn't really have any rush or felt the need to get to training or doing anything just yet. He was quietly confident in himself and Sundance, and had been rather hoping to go on a trail ride or something later on anyway. Besides, he didn't think that there was much room or places left to go and train, from what he was hearing. Maybe he could go and see Sundance in his pasture, though...

Making his decision, Ashton stepped out of the office as well, and he walked down to the pastures. He loved watching the horses interact and spend their time in the pastures. He spotted another rider sitting on the fence, but he decided not to approach - there wasn't really much of a need to do so, in his opinion. Instead, he walked to Sundance's pasture - which he usually shared with one or two other horses - and he leaned on the fence, watching the gelding graze.

Ezrah Holton
23|Male|Bisexual
Nova|Western
He glanced up only briefly when someone else - Kajsa - walked into the tack room. He didn't really say or do anything, not particularly caring over her presence. He had a few other things in mind anyway. However, he did have to pay attention when she'd bumped into him, and Ezrah frowned a little as he looked up again, pausing his cleaning - though he was pretty much finished by now anyway. "No. Fortunately." Ezrah confirmed, though he was slightly annoyed for being bumped into. "Just make sure you're paying attention next time. At least you didn't bump into a horse." he added, more lightly this time, figuring that since no one had been hurt, there wasn't much of a reason remain annoyed.
Ezrah then glanced down at his tack for a few moments, proudly, then back towards Kajsa. "Thanks. I had it custom made, regular bridles don't quite fit with Nova." Ezrah explained, and then he moved his attention towards the saddle, "And my saddle pad has my initials, and Nova's show name just on the back of the saddle."

He quickly checked the tack, then spoke again. "I'm pretty much finished now anyway."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kajsa Fraser [5]

Postby Skyet » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:34 am

=========================
    𝙺𝚊𝚓𝚜𝚊 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛
    female / 20 / show jumper / galaxy / location; tack room / tags; ezrah
    =========================
    Ezrah’s words hurt a little more than Kansa would’ve cared to admit. But she was glad he didn’t seem too upset. “Don't rush on my account,” Alaska started, then paused. “Nova’s stabled next to my mare, Galaxy. Think the two are pretty good friends. Well, at least Galaxy thinks so. She’s stunning anyway Nova.” Kansa has often admired her horsey next door neighbour. The mare really was something. Grabbing her Fairfax bridle off the peg under her saddle she looked at it then back at Ezrah.

English tack is so boring compared to western. The most exciting thing is a blingy bridle or a Le Meiux matching set.” Kajsa laughed, as she nodded toward the hunter green set she had sitting on her trunk. Her Le Meiux collection wasn’t too bad, she only had eight matching sets and two white ones. It was browbands that Kajsa liked, having been gifted a fair few over the years for her birthday or Christmas.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:01 pm

minnie smiled and listened as he mentioned he was good to go now, she send lydia a quick message and then when he mentioned the trail ride, she thought for a second “it’s the water isn’t it” she said calmly. And thought “if it is just take one of the back trails, I don’t think lydia was going to jump much so I doubt she was going to do the water jump being a more strenuous jump and all” she said calmly, before speaking again, “however... I don’t think it would be a bad idea to take Shiloh down there some time this week, same as today, get your confidence back on him who, clearly showed you today that your not as broken as you thought” she smiled and clucked for Shiloh to stand up and started towards the gate. “I’ll saddle him up anyway for you, if not Kyle can take him out” Kyle was one of the stables hands, he came out earlier with Lydia. She looked up to see the white mare coming out of the stables all saddled up, she had a maroon saddle pad and bonnet and black tack, she had cross country boots instead of jumping boots, which made sense. She looked to lydia who walked up to to rueben, “I’ll be back out in a second. Lydia said she’s help with Dora” she smiled and took Shiloh to the stables to saddle up.

Lydia had been in the stables sort of waiting for Gemma, but when the girl never came and her phone dinged, she shrugged and moved to saddle Pandora up. When she finished she grabbed her helmet gloves and has a quick looking, finding a helmet that looked like it might fit rueben, and some gloves, she didn’t use webbed reins, but they weren’t plain leather and if you don’t wear gloves your hands ached for a few days. She walked outside. The grey mare some what spotless, she had a couple spots of dirt, all white horses did unless you just bathed them. She smiled at minnie as she went past with Shiloh, Dora squealed at him a little, he loved her, she tolerated him. She chuckled and looked to rueben “so your the one who minnie is helping. That was your horse I rode earlier?” She said calmly, before continuing with a soft smile “I only have a few conditions, she’s not as sensitive as Shiloh but if you can’t control your emotions she is a mare and she’s opinionated, she may start to get hot and silly, if you lose control and can’t get your self back, tell her to walk on a loose rein until you do, not sure your ready to sit a buck or a rear” she said calmly, to be honest, she only mentioned the rear or buck so he would make a point to be more under control, while Dora might get hot and take off a little, unless she was being told to stand still and was all fired up, she’d never rear, and the bucking was more an exuberant thing she did out cross country. “And gentle with your hands, I know she’s only in a snaffle but still” she said calmly, a smile on her face “okay so way height do you want to start her at? Anything under 80 and she will over jump it like it’s about 1.20, but for your confidence... how about I set up a few different heights and you chose which jump” she said calmly before she smiled and handed him Pandora, the mare looked confused and pinned her ears at the boy, they came forwards again at lydias voice “Dora be nice” she said and handed her a price of sugar before heading into the arena lowering the jumps. While Ruben was getting on or sorting himself out or preparing himself or whatever, Lydia had left all the jumps in the course like pattern, only taking out the poles on jump b of the double so it wasn’t a double, and had the jumps ranging from 65cm to 110cm. There was only one 110cm and she decided to leave it and just let him decide to ride Dora, “she will tell you if your being to harsh, so remember be very light, imagine your riding a slightly less sensitive Shiloh with an opinion the size of the planet” she chuckled softly as she climbed the fence. “Don’t worry about counting your strides, just keep her in a nice flowing canter and let her take you over the jump.” She said calmly, “just warm her up first though” she smirked and looked around to see minnie returning to the fence line, with a saddled up Shiloh.

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:52 pm

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English
Tagged: Mikayla, Lydia
He was still uncertain, and he glanced away at the mention of the water - he figured his silence was enough of an answer. "I... don't know. Maybe another time. I'll see what happens with Dora first." Rueben said, deciding that he wouldn't make a firm decision just yet. Though he knew that he was leaning towards rejecting at the moment. And, he wanted to see Starsky first anyway.
"... Maybe I'm not." Rueben murmured. Finding the thrill and confidence in riding again while on the flat was one thing. But he was still uncertain as to whether he could jump again.

He waited a few moments before he approached Lydia and Dora, somewhat hesitantly, after Minnie had left with Shiloh. "Yes. Her name is Starsky." Rueben started off, still a little miffed that he'd watched Lydia ride his horse. Then, he glanced towards Dora as Lydia spoke. He wasn't sure if he would be able to control himself - his fear and anxiety, anyway - and that concerned him. Shiloh had been relatively easy-going, and Starsky was usually always patient with him. This would be different. And the last thing he wanted was to be thrown off, sure that it would undo everything today.
Rueben turned towards Lydia, and nodded slightly in acknowledgement of her conditions, before pausing. "I'm... not sure. I've never done more than 1.20." he breathed out slowly, as to not panic before he'd even started. He didn't want to do anything too high to start with.
He had been about to hold a hand out to Dora, to let her sniff him before he mounted, but seeing her ears go back, Rueben changed his mind. He wasn't sure if he could ride a horse that didn't seem to like him all that much. Once she was calmer, though, Rueben pulled himself up into the saddle, smoothly swinging his leg over and settling into the saddle somewhat gently. Then, he gathered the reins up, holding them as he usually would, and kept his hands low. "How do you normally warm her up..?" Rueben asked, tensing up again, anxiety rising, before he paused take a few deep breaths and readjust his posture, keeping his heels down and not squeezing too hard. Then, he asked Dora to walk, figuring that would be the first place to start.

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western

Ezrah Holton
23|Male|Bisexual
Nova|Western
"It's no problem. I have no need to rush." Ezrah gently insisted. It was true - he didn't have much left to do. Then, he thought about what Kajsa said, and then nodded slightly - he remembered that. "Thank you. Galaxy is beautiful as well." Ezrah complimented, then thought to how he saw the two horses interact. "Nova can be quite temperamental, but I think she gets along well with Galaxy as well - which is a relief." Ezrah felt quite sorry for the horses that had to be moved to a new stall because Nova did not like them and tried to nip.

He raised an eyebrow at the statement about their different tack. "Well, not all Western tack is flashy. Though I guess with English tack most of it is very... samesie." Ezrah replied, with a slight shrug. "I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to bling it up a bit." he added. He only had two bridles - one for schooling and the other for shows - and three saddles, but they had been expensive. He was sure that he'd be personally fine with even just one set of tack. More than two seemed excessive, but that was just how he felt about it. "You're going for a ride?" Ezrah asked. It might be obvious, but Ezrah wanted to make sure.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:00 pm

lydia watched him carefully, “you’ll be fine. Close your eyes leading up to the jump if it helps” she said and looked at his tense, “relax, let her move out” she chuckled, “she doesn’t not like you, she’s just an opinionated mare so don’t stress if she flicks her ears back” she said calmly and spoke again “just give her a few minutes to walk then trot for a while do warm everything up, give her a canter on each rein once or twice then pop her over the smaller jumps” she said calmly stepping off the fence an adjusting a jump, making it into a very smal cross rail, it was about 40cm.

She stood next to the jump for about 18 minutes while he warmed Dora up and when she knew Dora was ready she looked to rueben. “Just trot her into this” she smiled softly, “if your worried about your position, grab a handful of mane going into the jump, she won’t refuse so if you want you can grab her mane a few strides out, she will just keep going.” She smiled, and continued “if your okay with that do it a few more times, canter over it, then if your feeling brave, give the others a go. The biggest is 110cm, don’t stress, you don’t have to jump it, the others are between 65 and 95cm, so just do the ones your comfortable doing, whatever you point her at she will jump, so try not to stress about whether she’ll stop or not” she said calmly, she knew it was sometimes easy said then done. She smiled softly and stood beside the jump, she thought about helping him lesson wise, but decided against it, sometimes when your nerves were that bad it was best to figure it out on your own, she’d also seen him compete before, a few years ago, she competed against him once or twice on her other horse who she left back at home. He beat her once when her horse decided the ditch was too scary, but she doubted he’d remember, that horse was also a chestnut. But she’s seen him compete as well, he was a decent rider. Probably the main reason she’d offered Pandora. She wouldn’t put a beginner on Dora, but riding a horse was like riding a bike, no matter how long you had off or the fear, you never actually forgot how to ride.

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:01 pm

Rueben Brooker
23|Male|Bisexual
Starsky|English
Tagged: Mikayla, Lydia
He hesitated, but nodded slightly, and warmed Dora up as Lydia had instructed. He noticed the way Dora worked, the way she changed her gait when asked. He was still a little uncertain as to whether or not the mare liked him, but she didn't seem to be too resistant to what he was asking. So, the flat work was fine... but after warming up, Rueben knew it would be time to jump.

Turning towards the cross rail, Rueben trotted Dora towards it. "I don't want to hurt her." he said, and decided not to grab hold of the mare's mane. He decided not to close his eyes as well - he couldn't, he didn't want to. But he did remember his positioning for when it came to a jump, and to focus on a point so his head wasn't thrown back. Rueben still hesitated for a moment, though, and he murmured to himself, "I've got this... I'm not going to let myself fail." and he took Dora over the jump, breathing out after landing. He'd managed to do it... and he couldn't help but feel proud of himself for it.
He decided to stick with the cross rail a couple more times, before turning Dora towards the other jumps, starting at the 65cm, eventually working up to the 95cm, quietly praising Dora after each jump. This was where he started to lose his nerve a little, but the other jumps had otherwise been thrilling, and he'd surprised himself by having the muscle memory for his posture and position for jumping.

Ashton Wyatt
21|Male|Bisexual
Sundance|Western

Ezrah Holton
23|Male|Bisexual
Nova|Western
"It's no problem. I have no need to rush." Ezrah gently insisted. It was true - he didn't have much left to do. Then, he thought about what Kajsa said, and then nodded slightly - he remembered that. "Thank you. Galaxy is beautiful as well." Ezrah complimented, then thought to how he saw the two horses interact. "Nova can be quite temperamental, but I think she gets along well with Galaxy as well - which is a relief." Ezrah felt quite sorry for the horses that had to be moved to a new stall because Nova did not like them and tried to nip.

He raised an eyebrow at the statement about their different tack. "Well, not all Western tack is flashy. Though I guess with English tack most of it is very... samesie." Ezrah replied, with a slight shrug. "I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to bling it up a bit." he added. He only had two bridles - one for schooling and the other for shows - and three saddles, but they had been expensive. He was sure that he'd be personally fine with even just one set of tack. More than two seemed excessive, but that was just how he felt about it. "You're going for a ride?" Ezrah asked. It might be obvious, but Ezrah wanted to make sure.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:24 am

lydia chuckled softly “you won’t hurt her, she’d tell you if you did” she smiled and watched him go up the jumps, it was clear he was out of practice, but he also didn’t know Dora, which contributed to him not quite being with her over the jump like she herself was. “That’s really good” she smiled and watched Dora flick her tail a few times and bunny hop a fraction, she watched rueben and chuckled “just breath dude” she smiled and continued “she will jump whatever you point her at, if she has the right canter she’ll jump the gate if you point her at it” she smiled and watched him carefully, Minnie was on the side line giving very mild cheering every time he cleared a jump, sometimes someone saying ‘well done’ or ‘there you go!’ Was a decent confidence booster.

(Sorry Wb I’m tired)

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me