for the love of horses(v2)|| accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby summerxstars » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:16 pm

natalie homstead|tags:open|location: unloading-> barn#1 (for exploration)

nat slowly parked her truck carefully as to not hit the brakes too hard as she does often. a small whinny from the back from her loud-mouthed romeo made her sigh of pretend annoyance. she hopped out she wanted to get the horses out first as they'd been cooped up in the trailer and often got antsy and annoyed if she removed her stuff before them. she popped open the back and let down the walkway to make them getting out easier. juliette greeted her first as she usually doesn't enjoy to load unless she sees romeo. "hello my princess" she cooed to her softly. the mares ears perked the love one another had for each other clear. "i'll make sure later to take you out for a good ride i know you love those." she began to lead the mare out of the trailer. her ears went up and forward extremely fast. she did a little prance as she walked making her difficult to keep from wanting to run. soon after, finding her stall she allowed her in the mare quickly went for some water. "i'll give you, your feedings later" she kissed the mares nose and then shut the stall door.

romeo was making a small fuss in the trailer at the fact he couldn't get his lead rope he was nibbling on to. "stop it romeo" she said in a flat almost harsh sounding voice. almost immediately the stallion froze into place. she reached for a treat in her riding pants and gave it to him. "thank you." she then untied his lead rope. he decided he didn't need the walkway and took a huge leap off landing with a proud puff. she could tell if she didn't walk him around the property he would be a nightmare in his stall. the boy had lots of energy and often didn't take it to good use if he wasn't out or doing something through his day. she led him as he danced along beside her his ears perked like a massive puppy. she smiled softly and held it in place in case anyone glanced her way she didn't want to seem too mean or aggressive her horse needed to acknowledge his surroundings. her nerves began to kick in a little. she thought she looked fine but she wasn't sure if she was in complete attire to others standards. her hair wasn't held up just dang in long blonde loose waves and a black shirt and white riding pants with paddock boots she used as muck boots. she didn't know what to expect of the people quite yet. she could feel herself feeling like a rag doll till they fiddled with each other. while in a trance her horse wanted to make friends with everyone. she quickly snapped back realizing that could turn ugly really fast. and tugged at his lead rope and snapped her fingers firm. he halted in place and looked at her. she gave him a pat. "not everyone likes you," she sighed shaking her head with a giggle.

a wee bit on the too lengthy side sorry not all posts will be this long
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JA 3 | GK2

Postby OutFoxed » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:03 pm

Juliet Adams
    Female
    Nautica ♦ Odyssey
    Jumpers
    // Ronan
    #Relieved #Panic!
His words - while so simple and easily slipped off the tongue, caused a wave of relief to crash over her. She barely heard his next words; her only thoughts were limited to the idea that her horses were safe and they were here. Juliet's heart was bursting - either from releasing the stress she'd been holding tight, or from the idea that her geldings were within reach. Her knees felt weak and the suppressed migraine was announcing its full presence now; Hazel eyes were stinging with held back tears as she fought for control. She took the moment of his continued explanation to take a few steadying deep breaths and was able to restore composure.

"That's great news. I am so happy to know that they are doing well." Juliet felt her internal compass reevaluate and turn not north, but towards the back entrance where the stables opened into pasture. Unconciously she was about to head off in search of her four-legged companions, when she felt her body seize up with one thought: Odyssey.
Coming out of the momentary shock with a gasp - the young woman quickly spun back (when had she turned away) to look at Ronan with large eyes. "You did review the horses files, correct? Because Odyssey - the lighter bay, is a total troublemaker and sees the world as a personal challenge to escape. He's been known to jump fences if he likes the look of the grass on the other side. And most gate closures are old hat to that gelding. I'm sure you and your staff are well qualified to handle even the toughest horses - but Ody takes slight of hand to a whole new level." Her heart was definitely pounding hard against her rib cage, her pulse practically jumping out of her skin.

Greyson Kerr
    Male
    Karma ⨂ Mischief
    Open :: Lydia
    Stable
It was a few tense moments as Greyson realized that while there was a bit of a hustle and bustle vibe going on in the stable yard, it was a hive of dedicated activity. He observed several people striking off in decisive directions with either horse in tow or in pursuit of a horse. He was uncomfortable with the idea of unloading his horses alone, but felt that leaving them any longer would result in a disaster. With his mind made up, he strode out of the barn and across the yard to his trailer. The rig was moving as the two horses shifted their weight and shrill whinnies trilled out from the mare and stallion. He felt that the safer option was to pull Karma first as Mischief was well locked in behind a stallion panel and cushy padding. Checking his phone for the emailed paperwork - he figured out where the mare was to be stalled and efficiently stepped her down the ramp towards the barn.
A squeal split the air - "It's okay Mischief, I'll be right back!" Grey's usually calm demeanor was showing strain under the new stresses. He hated not having total and complete control over a situation, especially one involving his horses, especially when the risks were elevated. Quickening his stride, he kept Karma's wandering attention with a tug on the lead and a click of his tongue. Her ears were pricked and eyes wide, alert and acutely interested in the new sights and smells; fluted nostrils sucking in gulps of air as she tried to take stock of her surroundings. A shrill whinny rumbled up her throat as she called to the stallion and other horses - his cry was piercing even as they took shelter in the large barn.

It'd taken a few minutes but finally Greyson could take a proper breath as both mare and stallion were safely locked in their respective stalls. Karma was still rumbling out inquiring whickers as she alternated between her back window and stall door. Mischief was actually quicker to settle, a fresh hay bag with leafy greens, a long drink of fresh flowing water, and a good roll in the deeply bedded stall and the chestnut warmblood was content. The male rider headed back out towards the trailer and started unloading his equipment. Luckily enough both horses had their own trunks with their own gear for the most part - which he loaded up on a dolly one at a time, delivering to the respective tack trunks. On his third trip to the barns, he noticed a young woman no older than himself with a young child riding in a side ring. The child was almost blinding with her outrageous color choices, but the female was elegant in her darker tones - her posture on the horse made it clear she was incredibly comfortable there.
He shrugged off his observations instead pursing to finish off his unpacking so he could possibly have a proper break since starting out the 24 hour journey.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G p7 || R p5|| A p3

Postby buckskin. » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:46 pm

Georgia B Moore. "George" & "Bea" . 23 bi female . single . tags Darius (mentions; milly ). barn one

"Sometimes i think my horses only love me for my food." she joked, deciding not to push on his sudden change in what he was calling his horse. Perhaps it was a nickname he had for his horse, everyone had nicknames for their beloved pets and there was a solid chance that the young man had just stopped himself from calling his animal by that name to avoid confusion. She could understand that, the transition she got gone through regarding Enzo's nickname was extensive and honestly, some people couldn't get his name from what she called him from time to time.

Georgia turned towards the stairwell, slowly beginning to make her way over to give him a chance to join her, and once at the base of the stairs she pointed "To the right is the tack room, we've labelled designated racks and pigeon holes for everyone." she paused, not sure if she should lead him in there or not. Deciding to explain the rest of the layout instead "To the left is the feed room, its a bit unorganised but there's a sink in there it needed." and then looking up the stairs "And we have a communal kitchen and rec. room above the barn.". It was quite the list she gave, trying to cover all her bases as she could see a girl around her age in the feedroom who looked a little lost. Most people appeared a little lost. "I'm sorry if im going a bit fast." she apologised "Seems to be lots of important places in the barn specifically to get to know."

Ronan A Moore. "Ro" . 26 hetero male . single . tags juliet (mentions; nat) . outside barn

Ronan had been about to make his way to help any new arrivals, figuring that his understanding of the horses - or at least whatever he had gotten from the file - was understood in their short conversation. Quickly, he felt the panic as Juliet spoke of her concerns and instead of stopping her, he decided to allow her to express how she was feeling. Never had he had a horse that didn't respect hot tape, especially when it was used to extend the height of an already 5ft tall three-board fence. All the individual turnouts were equipped with solar powered hot-tape and he had made sure to dead-tie a leadrope around the gate and the gate post. It was perhaps over the top for any other horse, but he had taken the - what he felt were accurate - precautions when turning them out.
    "I did review their files; we've had a couple of client horses that have been prone to jump fencing. The fences are five foot tall with an extra foot extension.." he trailed off, becoming slightly distracted by a horse fussing at a trailer before picking up where he left off "There's hot tape about a foot above the top rail and I had a lead rope tied around the gate to ensure if he got the latch undone that he wasn't going anywhere." he explained calmly. It was important to him that he gave the boarder he was talking to the attention and reassurance he had needed, but he was fairly certain the horse he had flagged as a potential risk had just arrived. In his opinion the stallion shouldn't have been allowed in but his sister had convinced him to give it a chance, much to his dismay.

Adeline D Moore. "Ady" . 22 hetero male . single . tags Zach . apartments

Adeline followed him, gently pulling a box out of the truck and carrying it to the front door "Okay Anything." she joked, laughing quietly at her own bad joke. That was something she tended to do, she found herself funny so it didn't matter if anyone else did. Upon noticing the cat and getting okay that his cat was friendly at the least, she moved out of Zach's was an squatted down "Aw, she gorgeous!" she exclaimed softly, looking up at Zach with a content smile then back to the cat. "I've actually been thinking about getting a cat." she paused, standing back up "Haven't had one for a while and I miss it." she added gently.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me