for the love of horses(v2)|| accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

for the love of horses(v2)|| accepting

Postby buckskin. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:21 pm

Ochre Valley Equestrian is a boarding facility stationed approximately an hour south of the
    Victoria/New South Wales border, nestled in the base of the Great Dividing Range. At this
    barn, all disciplines and styles of riding are welcome but due to the way we are set up, it
    should be noted that we are more able to cater to english disciplines. But as we occupy a
    total of 3,500 acres and run cattle, we are more than capable of allowing access to a hand-
    ful of other arenas that need to be cleaned up. Let us know before you arrive on our open-
    ing date, 10th February 2020, so we can have everything ready. As you should know, we ha-
    ve not allowed boarders in the past but since taking over from my parents, we have made
    the decision to share this beautiful property. Come board your horses here alongside our o-
    wn, with over three generations worth of horse knowledge and a small team of handpicked
    stable-hands, you can count on all animals being safe and sound at Ochre Valley Equestrian.
    It should also be noted that we have a no tolerance to abusive or neglectful behaviour tow-
    ards both horse and human alike, and those who break this policy will be asked to leave the
    property immediately. If the welfare of animals is of a concern, we will not hesitate to con-
    tact the proper authorities. We are strict on our rules regarding unsafe animals, and those
    with such will also be asked to leave for the greater good of other boarders at Ochre Valley.
    This is not to say that you can't bring your green, spooky horses or those with the tendency
    to have the odd tantrum, but horses who are liable to charge, kick, or maliciously biwt hand-
    lers will not be permitted to keep both ourselves, our staff and our boarders safe. Safety is
    our number one priority. On top of our dangerous horse policy, we ask that all stallions that
    are boarded here be of a balanced temperament and have the manners expected of both m-
    ares and geldings alike. We will happily allow them at our facility, but will be held to the s-
    ame standards as any other horse and will not be given special treatment due to the fact t-
    hat they are stallions. That mind set is what creates dangerous horses, and a good stallion
    should behave just like any other horse. We have our own, and they are all well mannered
    and respectful, we just ask that this is the same. Regarding foals, we welcome your mares
    and their babies and even have designed paddocks with chicken wire on the bottom rails to
    ensure that there are no miniature Houdini's. We are set up to handle pregnant mares and
    welcome them with open arms. So if you are willing to agree to these terms and conditions,
    we can't wait to see you here at our very heart and home, Ochre Valley Equestrian Centre.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ set up ]

Postby buckskin. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:23 pm

Upon leaving the small town of Ochre Creek, you find yourself heading deep into the footh-
    ills of the Great Dividing Range, the snowgums grow tall and the grass is tall in patches off
    both green and dry. You drive for half an hour before noticing the grand sing in the distance,
    it reads: "Ochre Valley Equestrian Centre" in freshly painted white letters against a deep red
    background.

There are two separate barns, both were built on the original property but have been modi-
    fied to handle boarders and their horses. Both barns posses a grand entry, a polished wood
    and exterior greets the boarders and whilst the internal layout is the same, the large barn,
    or Barn One can house up to twenty horses and has an attached indoor arena. In this barn,
    there are also separate feed and tack
    rooms directly across the hall from each other as you walk into the building. In Barn Two,
    the smaller of the two, the feed room is located at the north end whilst the tack room is
    located at the south end. The basic set up for both are the same as those is Barn one but
    are set on a lower scale as the second barn it self houses just ten horses. Owners can req-
    uest for horses to be kept in a group pasture 24/7 or to have access to turn out on a set sc-
    hedule. It is important that all horses get turn out, so it can be requested that animals get
    turned out only at night to avoid sun fading if that is something you are worried about. In
    each paddock and turn out, all horses have access to a shelter, a hay bale feeder and a wat-
    er trough. We personally prefer group turnout, and that can also be arranged! Stallions will
    be kept separate to mares but can be turned out with geldings if you are comfortable with
    that. We also offer onsite living for those who have either come from far away, we have con-
    verted the stationhand quarters to two bedroom, one bathroom apartments with small fenc-
    ed off backyards so dogs and cats, as well as small pets are allowed. We just ask that all
    animals be kept on a leash unless inside their yard or being completely supervised. All dogs
    will need to complete a temperament test to ensure they are safe to be kept around the
    horses. There is also a communal kitchen and lounge room in the second story of barn one,
    all boarders are welcome to use this area for no added cost, keep your lunch and snacks up
    there or just have a break on a hot day. There is a strict no pets inside policy in the second
    story of the barn, so any dogs will be required to be tied up outside or left back at the acc-
    ommodation if you are an onsite resident.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rules ]

Postby buckskin. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Roleplay Rules
    - although this is a pretty open roleplay, I ask that characters be kept between 16-30 so that
    we have closer age range, allowing more interaction between characters
    - try to write at least 4 detailed sentences per post, i'm not asking a lot but please please no
    one lines, they will not be tolerated
    - have knowledge of horses or be willing to learn and ask questions, I don't mind if you are un-
    sure about something but please ask so that I or someone else can give you the correct inform-
    ation
    - all genders, races, sexuality etc is accepted here and if you have a problem with that you do
    not have to join
    - be inclusive! and do not get into fights with other users, I have no tolerance for that
    - I have to right to decline your application and/or ask for things to be changed, this is a realistic
    roleplay and I expect things to be kept as such
    - all forms and discussion will go in the discussion thread and please turn off signatures
    - no anime faceclaims, real faceclaims only. Again, this is a realistic roleplay and try to keep it
    that way
    - include all the basics on forms, as well as what your horse will be doing (stall, pasture 24/7,
    group turn out, single turn out etc)
    - be active and have some fun, there is no restriction on the amount of characters you can have
    - drama is allowed and encouraged, just pm me before doing something major

Barn Rules
    - no running, fighting, screaming, or overall silly behaviour in the barn
    - keep mares and stallions separated unless it has been previously organised for breeding purposes
    - all riders under 18 must wear a helmet, all riders must wear a helmet while jumping or riding in
    the cross country arena, otherwise hats are acceptable if all the proper paperwork and wavers are
    signed
    - be polite and considerate whilst riding, ask permission to lunge in a specific arena if someone is
    riding in there
    - dogs must be supervised AND on leads AT ALL TIMES (unless living on property and in secured yard)
    - no physical fighting on the premises, offenders will be given one warning and then if it happens
    again, you will be asked to leave immediately
    - keep stalls clean and feed your own horses when you can, otherwise we can organise our stable
    hands to do it for you
    - keep safe and have fun, make your best memories

Last edited by buckskin. on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ characters ]

Postby buckskin. » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:33 pm

Barn One
    fn crowned king (enzo) || australian stock horse || stallion || g.moore || stall one + s.pasture
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall two
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall three
    ochres reigning spinifex (juno) || australian stock horse || filly || g.moore || stall four + h.pasture
    nexus comet (nautica) || canadian warmblood || gelding || j.adams || stall five + group t.o
    calypso's last stand (odyssey) || british warmblood || gelding || j.adams || stall six + group t.o
    lovers boy (romeo) || hanoverian x tb|| stallion || n.homestead || stall seven + group t.o
    kiss and tell (juliette) || thoroughbred || mare || n.homestead || stall eight + group t.o
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall nine
    ammunition z (atticus) || zangersheide|| gelding || g.moore || stall ten + h.pasture
    ? (snow owl) || lippizaner || stallion || r.howel || stall eleven + group t.o
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall twelve
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall thirteen
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall fourteen
    lone wolf (wolfie) || unknown || gelding || d.matei || stall fifteen + group t.o
    renegade (ren) || gypsy vanner|| stallion || o.hamilton || stall sixteen + ind. t.o
    laika (lai) || unknown || mare || o.hamilton + d.matei|| stall seventeen + group t.o
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall eighteen
    Show Name (barn name) || breed || gender || owner || stall nineteen
    almost criminal (mischeif) || hanoverian || stallion || g.kerr || stall twenty + ind t.o
    Barn Two
    mr jukebox (jax) || thoroughbred || gelding || m.cook || stall one + group t.o
    ultimatum (karma) || thoroughbred || mare || g.kerr || stall two + group t.o
    audacious me (pluto) || thoroughbred || gelding || a.moore || stall three + h.pasture
    roll the dice (chicago) || danish wb || mare || a.moore || stall four + h.pasture
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall five
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall six
    the lions pride (leo) || hanoverian || gelding || z.hall || stall seven + group t.o
    show name (barn) || breed || gender || owner || stall eight
    opening pandoras box (pandora) || tbxwb || mare || l.martin || stall nine + group t.o
    charlies angels (angel) || tbxwb || mare || l.martin || stall ten + group t.o
    The Owners
    georgia moore || 23 || female || 3 || owner || buckskin.
    ronan moore || 26|| male || 2|| owner || buckskin.
    robin howel || 23 || female || 1 || ap. one || ~GirlsDeMo~
    natalie homestead || 21 || female || 2 || ap. one || summerxstars
    zach hall || 26 || male || 1 || ap. two || ~GirlsDeMo~
    name || age || gender || horses || ap. two || username
    juliet adams || 22 || female|| 2 || ap. three || OutFoxed
    octavia hamilton || 23 || female || 2 || ap. three || ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇs
    greyson kurr || 24 || male || 2 || ap. four || OutFoxed
    name || age || gender || horses || ap. four || username
    darius matei || 25|| male || 2 || ap. five|| ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇs
    Full name || age || gender || horse(s) || ap. five || username
    lydia martin || 22 || female || 4 || ap. six || eventer
    jennavieve martin || 6 || female || tech. 2 || ap. six || eventer
    milly cook || 20 || female || 1 || offsite || EventingMyAppy
    adeline moore|| 22 || female|| 2 || offsite || buckskin.
    Full name || age || gender || horse(s) || offsite || username
    The Pasture Horses
    ochres divine legacy (drover) || australian stock horse|| stallion || r.moore || stallion paddock
    ochres no consequences (trooper) || australian stock horse || gelding || r.moore || house paddock
    night story (shiloh) || connemara x arp || gelding ||l+j martin || paddock four
    cinderellas slipper (cinderella) || connemara x welsh || mare || l+j martin|| paddock four
    Show Name (barn name) || breed || gender || owner || paddock
Last edited by buckskin. on Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[housing & turnout]

Postby buckskin. » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:41 pm

TURNOUT
    PADDOCK ONE (Stallions + Geldings) - snow owl, ren, leo, romeo
    PADDOCK TWO (Geldings) - nautica, odyssey, jax
    PADDOCK THREE (Mares + Geldings) - karma, juno, lai, juliette
    PADDOCK FOUR - cinderella, shiloh, angel, pandora
    PADDOCK FIVE (Pairs) -

INDIVIDUAL 1 - morning Mischief afternoon [empty]
    INDIVIDUAL 2 - morning [empty] afternoon wolfie
    INDIVIDUAL 3 - morning Bango afternoon [empty]

TURNOUT RULES
    -if there is a problem with the turnout schedule or horses your horse is turnout with, discuss that with Georgia or Ronan
    -any horse can be put in an empty individual turnout if no one is scheduled on for that time
    -halters are only allowed to be left on if they are break away
    -any horse deemed aggressive will be moved to individual turn out
    -stallions will be moved to designated stallion pasture when there are mares in the Broodmare Paddock
    -if water trough is low, talk to Georgia or Ronan, or fill it up
    -horses in group turnout can be turned out at any time in their respective paddocks

HOUSING
    APARTMENT ONE - Robin Howel, one pet + Natalie Homestead
    APARTMENT TWO - Zach Hall, one pet + open
    APARTMENT THREE - Juliet Adams, no pets + Octavia Hamilton, no pets
    APARTMENT FOUR - Greyson Kurr, no pets + open
    APARTMENT FIVE - Darius Matei, one pet +
    APARTMENT SIX - Lydia Martin, no pets + Jennavieve Martin, no pets
    HOUSING RULES
    -housemate disagreements are to be discussed with Ronan Moore, changes will be made accordingly
    -individuals living onsite with pets must keep their areas clean, dogs must be on-leash unless in their yards
    -pay the rent ($250 per person) by the 25th of every month, it is cheap and affordable
    -use common sense
    -no noise disturbances after 10pm
    -no parties unless discussed with Ronan Moore beforehand
    -more may be added

Last edited by buckskin. on Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one

Postby buckskin. » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:33 pm

Georgia B Moore. "George" & "Bea" . 23 bi female . single . tags open . bringing enzo and drover back to the barn

The black Australian Stock Horse gleamed in the early morning sun that draped across the cross country arena, he and the other stallions that belonged to Ochre Valley had been rotated a few weeks ago to allow rest in their pasture. Georgia stood, two firm black rope halters hung over her shoulder, calling loudly to the black and chestnut beasts so so loved. "Enzo! Drover! Come on boys, breakfast!" her voice rang across the pasture as she stood shaking the plastic, allowing the half a scoop of pellets to attract the horses. Both stallions had been turned out for a week or two with no work and she had every reason to expect them to act no different, for a stallion should be held to the same standards as that saint of a gelding ever second person owned.
    Once her own athletic animal reached her, she allowed him to pick at the handful of pellets she had tipped out onto the ground and slipped his halter on, adjusting it firmly to the correct hole. Drover was a crafty old stallion, set in his ways and somewhat difficult to catch, but easily persuaded by the pellets that subdued Enzo. Soon, he too appeared very handsome in his expensive rope halter. Two clicks echoed softly to encourage both heads up off the ground before she asked them to walk on, softly the stallions walk on either side of her, ears forward and eyes gentle. With the gate latched close behind them, Georgia threw the lead rope over Enzo's neck, securing it in the loop before climbing up onto the top rail of the wooden fence. Swiftly, she threw a leg over and gathered the both lead ropes. Drover, full of tricks, preferred to drag behind another horse and enjoy the sweet grass, so it was important that she had his head from the start. "Righto." she cued quietly, offering a gently squeeze with both legs, his incredibly soft coat smooth again her bare legs. Who wanted to work in jeans anyway if you weren't riding in a saddle anyway?

Ronan A Moore. "Ro" . 26 hetero male . single . tags open . sitting in office (main house)

Ronan groaned, rubbing his hands up and down his face after having pulled out the final piece of paperwork. All the pets that were coming with the boarders had been temperament tested and approved to be on property, but there was still a large amount of legalities that went into the decision to allow such a privilege. It was a risk for them and their breeding program, for their stock, but his little sister had insisted on allowing such a thing. Sure, it seemed like a pleasant idea to her considering she didn't have to deal with the stacks of documents needed to protect themselves from liability. He felt put out in his own home but he wasn't about to leave something half done, that wasn't him. At this point his office was a mess, stacks of different documents and bills piled around the redwood desk. Honestly, it wasn't the paperwork it self that bothered him, it was the repetitive and painful nature of the legal process involved, the codes and regulations that had the be followed to function as a boarding facility and the kicker of it all, vet bills. But after all, unworthy colts needed gelding, horses needed vaccinations and the majority of cows and heifer needed preg. testing. Ah yes, the joys of running the property. The joys of being the older sibling.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ ⊱ ━ [ one ] rosa-linn & sawyer

Postby . nash . » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:12 am

‘ ☆ ⊱ ━━━━ 𝖱𝗈𝗌𝖺-𝖫𝗂𝗇𝗇 𝖵𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖾𝗇 xxxxx→ ❝ 𝖨𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, '𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗎𝗒 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗏𝖾.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
{ rosa/ros 23 trick, liberty, barrel bisexual(no lean) location : barn 2 tags : open mentions : n/a }

xxxSleep had never come easy for the brunette female. Her father liked to tease her that even as a baby, she hated to sleep. As she grew, the female would normally spend a lot of time in the family's barn with the animals because she just felt comfortable there. Since moving away and finding herself here in New South Wales and boarding her horses Orchre Valley, she figured the owners wouldn't take too kindly with her being there almost 24/7 without paying some sort of rent. Plus, the female did have a night job in order to pay for the boarding here. She worked steadily through the night as a maintenance worker at a hotel and would come straight to the barns afterward. It also helped that she had renovated an old Volkwagen bus into being her 'apartment' so she really didn't have the extra expense of having an actual apartment and only had to pay for gas and food at this point. It was a good thing too since Rosa-Linn loved to spend almost every penny earned on her three horses.

xxxIt was early morning when Rosa-Linn pulled her bus into the parking lot, quick to throw her hair up and out of face in some semblance of a ponytail. Sure, it could have only been eight or so hours since she last saw her horses but they were her babies and any amount of time away from them made the female antsy. She didn't know when she became that crazy horse person who was much more worried about seeing her horses instead of having any sort of human interaction, but then again she couldn't find it within herself to even care about that. Rosa remembered at the last minute to grab the lead two lead ropes she usually kept in the passenger seat before hopping completely out and heading towards the second barn. The Finnish female made sure to stop and gather her horses' rightful breakfasts before heading to their stalls; smiling when all three leaned their heads out in interest. Clipping the buckets into place to the proper horse, Rosa-Linn then joined Lock in his stall; running her hand down his back and rump. "How about we do some braiding, hmm Lock?" she murmured to the gelding as he was generally the one to constantly get things stuck in his long mane and tail.

[ word counter : 398 ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

‘ ♞ ⊱ ━━━━ 𝖲𝖺𝗐𝗒𝖾𝗋 𝖬𝖼𝖢𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 xxxxx→ ❝ I 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗀𝖾-𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖾; 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖼𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇' 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
{ just sawyer 28 steer wrestling, bull riding bisexual(no lean) location : barn 1 tags : open mentions : n/a }

xxxSawyer could honestly be classified as a hot mess at the best of times. The man honestly having a million and one things running through his head at any given time and it honestly showed at times; especially in the morning when he was still tired and couldn't put together a coherent sentence even if his life depended on it. Oh, the messes Sawyer found himself in because his inability to proper words was a heck of a lot more than a lot of people tended to guess. This morning was really no different, the male stumbling around his room to find clean close; his dog laying idly by the door and staring like his owner was funny entertainment for him. After slipping a clean white shirt on, Sawyer leaned down to rub the dog's head before clipping the leash that was hung by the door of his bedroom into place on the harness, looping the leash around his wrist. "C'mon, Row. Gotta go see Drysi." he murmured to the dog; opening the door to his room and peering around. With no sight of his roommate, Sawyer made his exit quick and heading towards the barns.

The brisk morning air was just enough to wake the male further. It was sad that Sawyer was unable to drink coffee as it tended to have an adverse reaction on him so he either had to hope walking around would wake him or taking an extremely cold shower would. The dog kept close to Sawyer's feet, eyeing the people around but made no aggressive move towards any of them; happy to keep close to Sawyer. That dog was named horribly since the heeler tended to be more relaxed than even Sawyer was. Sawyer moved with ease as he collected the things he would need for Drysi's morning routine, heading towards the back of the barn when finished. Sawyer grinned at the mare, murmuring his morning like the horse could answer back before setting into the routine of getting the mare her breakfast and ready for the day like he generally did with ease.

[ word counter : 350 ]
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: for the love of horses(v2)|| accepting

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:11 am

Robin Howel/F/23/Location: Arriving on the property > Barn 1/Tags: Open (Mentions: Sawyer)

Robin was driving down the highway sipping a cup of coffee while focusing on the road; today she would be moving to a boarding facility with her beautiful horse Snow Owl. Though the only catch to this is the fact that she'd have to find ways to interact with the other boarders. Writing is one way though she would much prefer being able to communicate with sign language. 'I'll worry about that later..'

After driving a while longer she saw a crimson sign with bright white lettering saying 'Ochre Valley Equestrian Centre' which signaled that she had arrived, of course before anything could be done she'd have to go put Snow Owl away since he would need to adjust to his new surroundings. Pulling up front she hopped out of her truck and walked around back to the trailer where here horse waited calmly for her. Opening the gate she put his halter on and quietly led him to his assigned stall. While walking she took her time to appreciate the beautiful property and the surrounding landscape, it was much different then her home in Britain. Walking into the barn she saw a man who appeared to be feeding his horse, not much interesting going on there so she ignored him and proceeded to put her horse in his stall, petting him and getting ready to feed him for the morning.

Zach Hall/M/26/Location: Barn 2/Tags: N/A.

Zach was an early bird and was already in the building caring for his horse Leo. "Hey boy, how are you?" The horse looked at him and huffed in response. "Now, now.. Don't be moody." Then his cat Aphrodite who had followed him jumped up and meowed at Leo who looked at the small creature and sniffed her. "I swear if Aphrodite was a horse you'd marry her instantly wouldn't you?" He laughed and put bucket of feed in his pen, not too much since he wasn't on an intense schedule right now. While his horse was eating Zach took this time to get him some fresh water.
Last edited by ~GirlsDeMo~ on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: for the love of horses(v2)|| accepting

Postby Atia » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:52 am

Oliver Kask / 25 bi male / location: barn 1 / tags: open

It felt like he had been driving for days. Caspar and Kirill were released from the quarantine in the early morning. Or that’s what Oliver told himself trying to trick his brains to think it wasn’t basically at the middle of the night. Equipped with a large thermos full of black coffee and some vegetables his mom had packed him while lecturing him about the danger of drinking too much caffeine he headed to the road. At least he would avoid the worst traffic and the heat of the afternoon.

After last quick coffee break and check on the calmly traveling horses in Ochre Creek it wasn’t long before he finally made it into his destination. The man parked carefully besides an old bus, still bit unsure with handling the trailer while sitting on the wrong side of the car. He turned off the engine and took a sip of coffee working out a plan of action. It would probably be best to take the horses into their stalls so he could give them breakfast and keep an eye on them for a while, just to make sure they were all right.

Caspar of course had his opinions on his new home, stopping at the door letting out a short, worried neigh.
“Come on then, nothing scary here”, Oliver encouraged softly while telling Kirill to wait by tucking gently on the stallion’s lead rope. The akhal-teke was already ready to go get his breakfast snorting impatiently. Caspar pawed the floor warily before walking in eying the strange horses.
“Good boy”, Oliver praised patting the grey’s neck gently before leading the horses to their stalls. While taking off Kirill’s halter the man heard Caspar starting his worried nickering again. He would have to get the gelding some hay to keep him busy while he moved in. Hopefully he would soon get to used to his new surroundings and return to be his usual self like Kirill who was already inspecting his new stall inquisitively.
Atia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post two

Postby buckskin. » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:55 pm

Georgia B Moore. "George" & "Bea" . 23 bi female . single . tags open (mentions; everyone in barn1). bringing enzo to the barn

In the time it had taken her to drop Drover off in the stallion pasture that backed against the cross country arena, a small handful of the brand new, never-seen-before boarders of Ochre Valley Equestrian had began to arrive. "This is it Enzo, time to actually make us more than the town's sad story." she whispered, one hand resting on his neck as she made her way through the lane way and towards the big barn. Enzo lived in the big barn, in the first stall to be precise. In every inch of her mind, he was the king of Ochre Valley, even his name had stated his legacy and he, in all his glory, deserved to remain in the first stall. Enzo had been her best friend for some time now, people were moving on and her friends didn't have much time for her with their getting on with their lives and all. And here she was, still stuck at home. It wasn't a bad thing, in many way, but she couldn't help but feel as if she was stuck.
    As she rode up past the individual turnout pens, her light hazel eyes focused on the almost sudden activity that appeared over the parking lot. Floats and vehicles, and people and horses. It was weird seeing it like this, sure, they could get busy when they were standing their best stallions at stud but it wasn't like this. This was new, this was a constant, people would be here everyday and some would even be living on her property. "And woo up." her voiced was soft as she shifted her weight back, applying slight pressure to the halter. She would get off and lead him, good impressions and all.
    With the solid black stallion walking beside her, Georgia took a deep breath and walked into the barn, averaging her pace as she reached for the stall latch. Enzo's stall had a plague on it, bronze and engraved with his name "FN Crowned King", her grandfather had ordered it specially for her in an attempt to win her mood during one of their famous fights. It worked and the plague remained their to this name. Together they walked into his stall, the fresh bedding welcoming beneath their feet. Her hand felt for the knot as she looked over her shoulder and through the stall's bars, all the new boarders were going about their day, settling in their horses, getting their feed ready. She couldn't imagine how they were feeling, if they were scared or anxious or excited, or all the emotions rolled into one.

Ronan A Moore. "Ro" . 26 hetero male . single . tags open . main house

Ronan rolled his pen between his fingers, tapping it against his desk in frustration before standing up from his chair and heading into the kitchen. He reached with one swift movement for his favourite glass, filling it with water and taking a sip before placing it one the table. Sheets of paperwork were spread across the far side of the wood table, mostly registration papers for young horses he didn't even think were worthy of their bloodlines. Perhaps he under-estimated them, but he was certain that none had the mind he was after through his stock. Registered names where the hardest part, dinner time was often filled with arguments over what name was best. Hell, they'd decided on some poor names but they couldn't all be named nicely, it wasn't like he was riding them anyway.
    Impatiently, the young man swirled the water in is cup, not wanting to waste what he had poured himself. But, on the other hand he felt as if he needed to be out there signing the new arrivals in, making sure they knew who to talk to about what are all the fun stuff.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me