College Romance(reboot)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

College Romance(reboot)

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:17 am

This is a reboot from the very first one I had made. In this role play, you're all in college and you're coming back from a short break. It all takes place in California. You can either live in the dorm on the campus or an appartment. Everything is within a few minutes away. You are rejoined with either your friends or your loved ones or even people you don't like.

All rules apply and please follow Tess's rules(:
You can use your own form(:

Name: Ashly Stevenson
Nickname: Ash or Aly
Personality: She's a friendly, sometimes shy woman, but she's super friendly and likes to have a little fun from time to time. She's your typical southern belle, where she's sweet as honey but upset her and you better run, cause she's got a firey temper.
Description: She likes her flannel shirts, crop tops, tank tops,sweaters, hoodies, shorts, torn up jeans, cowboy boots, sneakers. She also has a couple tats; a wolf tattoo going up her left side rib cage and an infinity symbol on her right wrist with two doves. She has past her shoulder length dirty blonde hair that's sligtly wavy, that goes to the middle of her back, almost close to her butt. Ashly's slender and has a slight tan and also has blue green eyes.
History: She was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia and was taught how to be a southern lady, knowing when to be sweet and also not to be sweet. As Ashly got older, she began to get into dancing, which her family minus her grandmother, resinted against. When Ashly was 12, her mother was killed by her father when he was drunk one night, and Ashly would never forget the memory regardless of her being so young. Her father claimed that it was just an accident and that he did not mean to, but only Ashly and her grandmother knew the real truth, but nothing happened. When Ashly was in high school, her father got even worse and would beat her, to the point where she did not want to go to school with how bad the beatings were. Soon one of the teachers found out and told the police and then Ashly's father was sent to prison for it. He was realsed a few years later but he also died shortly afterwards. Ashly's grandmother had pretty much taken in the young woman after Ashly's father had killed her mother and helped her pursue her dream of becoming a dancer. Now that she is on her own and is in college, doing what she loves, dancing. She really will not go into her history unless she really knows you or trusts you.
Crush: None yet
Bf/Gf: None
Other: She drives a 2009 F250 King Ranch in deep red. And she also has two shepherds, one named Seto, a sable German Shepherd and one named Zorua, a black German Shepherd. Both 10 months of age.

Name: The name is Jackson Ryan Smither, you can call me Jack if you wish.
Nickname: Rj is usually something my old buddies would call me
Personlity: I come off as a jerk to some just becuase I am a guy and that's how most women will describe us men. But I am sometimes a jerk if I really have to be one. But I will be a romantic kind of guy if the right girl comes along, and I can also be the flirtatious kind of guy. However if you upset me or those close to me, I am not afraid to stand up and risk my own life for those I care the most about. I am pretty much a loving, simple kind of guy really, who has a nerd side as well, but it is mainly a secret.
Description: Standing at 6 foot 2, I'm a pretty tall guy, who weighs in at 213lbs of all muscle. I used to play football back in high school and now I mainly do surfing in my free time and with dancing with my old friend Ashly. But I've got shaggy mouse brown hair that falls just before my baby blue eyes that have a friendly look in them. Do I have any tattoos? I only got a couple, a cross on my back left shoulder and a dragon on my right arm.
History: I will really not get into that since there really is not much to talk about since I had a simple life.
Crush: Nope
Gf/Bf: Open
Other: I have a sable German Shepherd named Gabe, who is being trained in protection, and I drive a 2013 Jeep Wrangler.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: College Romance(reboot)

Postby LemonPepper » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Name- Phyre Brown
Age- 25 years old
Gender- Female
Description/personality- Phyre is a short girl at the height of exactly 5 feet. She has short super curly black hair that has some red hidden in it, unless she hits light at the right angle then the red pops out. She has bright green eyes that are always down casted. She wears alot of jeans and 2 times large sweaters that hide her fit frame, as she always goes jogging at 6 in the morning. She is a very ver shy girl and barely talks unless she is with her closest friends. She hates large crowds and tends to stay away from them unless asked to go to parties with her friends. She is really bad at always saying she will go after a couple minutes of peer pressure. Phyre is also a chemistry wiz. She will help anyone who needs it with chemistry but she hates math (even though the two normally go hand in hand)
History- Phyre was a only child in a non-loving home. She was the daughter of two large tycoon parent's who were barely home so she was taken care of by the stay at home nanny. When her parents were killed in a robbery she sold the business that they left her as she did not want anything to do with that life and went off to college fto become a chemist.
Crush- A small crush on Jackson
BF/GF- Open to one
Other- none.
LemonPepper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:25 am

[accepted]
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:25 pm

[XP hi]

Name:
Arbor Wyatt Tompson
Nickname:
Ar, Ari
Personality:
Wip
Description:
Wip
History:
Wip
Crush:
not yet, but he's homosexual
Bf/Gf:
open
Other:
drives a 2009 black Jeep, and has two dogs, a Japan born Shepherd Mayu, and her Shepherd husky son Goro.

Name:
Jessika Rose Robbins
Nickname:
Jess, Sika
Personlity:
Wip
Description:
Wip
History:
Wip
Crush:
I don't do crushes, I have to bond.
Pansexual
Gf/Bf:
Has to bond
Other:
I drive an ice blue Chevy Cruse Ls, and have a brown and white Standard Poodle Service dog, Soraa.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:57 am

(Accepted)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:18 am

XP thank you)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:53 pm

Name: Cedar Hurley.
Nickname: Cedar.
Personality: Cedar is a friendly, caring and warm person. He's open to meeting new people and striking up a conversation, though he knows when to back away if the other person is clearly not interested. He can be a little uncertain when meeting new people, since he's not sure how they'd react to him, but tries not to let these concerns show. Cedar can become a little shy around those that he really likes, but hopes that it's not too obvious. He can also be a little whimsical, and daydreams a fair bit - though this means he tends to bump into things if he daydreams while walking.

Description: Cedar has dark brown hair that is somewhat short, and seems to be fairly soft. His eyes are ambery brown in colour, and have a slightly prominent look to them. He stands at 6'2", and he has an athletic build with a fair amount of muscle. He has a chiseled, strong jawline, and has a somewhat rectangular-shaped face. Cedar has a dark olive, medium skin tone that is mostly clear, aside from a burn mark on the left side of his neck, reaching up to behind his ear.
He tends to wear a royal purple t-shirt, with a dark blue denim jacket with a fleecy lining over it, and black casual trousers.

History: Cedar and his brother, Cypress, are fraternal twins, born to a New Age hippie family - hence their rather odd names. This meant the twins grew up in a relaxed, environmentally friendly atmosphere, where they'd be raised by the community of travelers and given free reign.
When Cedar and Cypress were 14, though, their parents were forced to leave this lifestyle after an attack on their camp one night - this attack leaving Cedar with his burn mark. While they still are very much into the New Age kind of thing, it's much more toned down now.
Cedar is attending college to study music and dance. He plays cello and bass guitar, as well as sings. He has a particular interest in tap and jazz dance. Cedar also likes to cook, and he grows his own herbs, such as mint, basil and oregano.

Crush: N/A
Bf/Gf: N/A
Other: Bisexual.

Name: Cypress Hurley.
Nickname: Cypress.
Personality: Cold, withdrawn and a little antisocial, Cypress is very different from Cedar. He prefers to not talk with others, and will be very blatant when he wants to be left alone. He only really tolerates his brother, and a small handful of other people. He can be very protective of those he's close to, and will not hesitate to threaten or even fight anyone that hurts those he's close to. He's definitely more realistic and the sharper of the two. He doesn't really like to open up to others, not even to those he's close to, though he is a little insecure. Cypress does have a friendlier side to him, but that won't be easy to get him to show.

Description: Cypress has black hair, with a couple of locks of white at the front due to his vitiligo, that is fairly short, and seems to have a messy, yet fluffy, look to it. His eyes are hazel-green in colour and they have a slightly prominent look to them. He stands at 6'0", and has a somewhat muscular, stocky build. His jawline is just like his brother's, being chiseled and and strong, and has a fairly rectangular face shape. He has a dark olive, medium skin tone for the most part, but he also has very prominent patches of light skin across his face and body - vitiligo.
Cypress tends to wear a plain white t-shirt, with a burgundy leather jacket over it, and dark blue jeans.

History: Cypress and his brother, Cedar, are fraternal twins, born to a New Age hippie family - hence their rather odd names. Cypress was born with vitiligo, which was quite the talking point with most people that he met - and he hated it, and still hates it. This meant the twins grew up in a relaxed, environmentally friendly atmosphere, where they'd be raised by the community of travelers and given free reign.
When Cedar and Cypress were 14, though, their parents were forced to leave this lifestyle after an attack on their camp one night - this attack leaving Cedar with his burn mark. While they still are very much into the New Age kind of thing, it's much more toned down now.
Cypress is attending college to study creative writing and film. He likes writing, especially screenwriting, and hopes to be able to write a film or a TV show someday. He particularly likes sci-fi, adventure and the avant-garde. Cypress also likes astronomy and folklore, and can usually be found reading a book about one of those subjects, if he's not writing.

Crush: N/A
Bf/Gf: N/A
Other: Bisexual.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:03 pm

(Accepted; we can begin)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:11 pm

Arbor will probably develop a crush on one of the two brothers, we'll just have to see who

Anyway! Who should start?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:48 pm

(Thanks! Looking forward to it starting.)
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me