➸➸➸ {our song - couple rp - about to start ♪}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

➸➸➸ {our song - couple rp - about to start ♪}

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:20 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♪♪ every relationship starts somewhere,
alot of times with a song. whatever the reason, whether its the lyrics,
the melody or tune that speak to you grab it and make it yours.

------------------------------------------------------------------♡♡♡-------------------------------------------------------------------

currently;; accepting/not accepting
mods;; n/a
please post forms and keep discussion here;; xxx

contents ♡
♪ rules
♪ form
♪ couples
♪ updates

(DISCLAIMER - i WILL be adding more couples, im sorry for the small number i just wanted to get this rp open as soon as possible)

if you think you may have seen this roleplay before its probably because you have! i went on a hiatus for mental health reasons shortly after i started this roleplay but loved the idea so i wanted to make it again :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➸➸➸ {the rules ♪}

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:25 am

♪ all of tess's rules must be obeyed
♪ please be kind and respectful
ages;; please keep ages between 17-19, highschool ages but this rp isnt necessarily highschool based
♪ please no power-playing, we all have our flaws
reservations;; will last 24 hours from the exact time you reserve your character, please send reservations as a pm or they wont count (this will mainly just help me keep track of them all) // im in the gmt timezone so timing for reservations may be dodgy, if you'd like to tell me what timezone you're in that'll be helpful but you dont have to
posting;; please keep each post atleast three lines long. i understand writers block can get to the best of us but please dont make this an excuse for every post
forms;; please post all forms on the discussion thread, you can find the link in the top post
mini-modding;; please no mini-modding, if i find myself needing an extra set of hands ill ask someone. however if you do see someone being disrespectful to other people or breaking the rules feel free to let me know in a pm
activity;; please remain active, this means posting at least every 2 day. if you are gonna be gone for any period of time then please either pm me or state in a post how long you'll be gone for. If you do happen to start roleplaying with someone and never get a reply back then please pm me and i will message the person.
character limit;; every person is aloud up to three characters each
song suggestions;; if you have any suggestions for songs and couples please let me know, ill be hopefully adding more couples as we go on but some inspiration would be incredibly appreciated
faceclaims;; please keep faceclaims realistic
♪ drama is highly encouraged!
♪ having a relationship list for your character/s arent needed but feel free to make one
signatures;; please turn your signatures off when posting on both threads
♪ have fun ♡

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➸➸➸ {the couples ♪}

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:39 am

"'cause lovers dance when they're feelin' in love
spotlight's shinin' it's all about us
it's all about us
and every heart in the room will melt
this is a feeling I've never felt but
it's all about us"

she's a hopeless romantic. shes in love with the idea of love and while shes had romances in the past and shes mourned them after they inevitably die out, none have come close to what she wants her happily ever after to be. he on the other hand has sworn off the idea of love all together. hes encountered breakup after breakup after breakup and each one has left him even more heartbroken and bitter then before. hes come to the conclusion that love is just not for him, that it doesnt exist. when they're both paired up for a science project she comes to learn that he cant dance and with prom right around the corner she's taken it upon herself to teach him, hoping that maybe this will be the beginning of the fairytale shes so wished for. will this change his mind on what true love is or will this show her what heartbreak is truly like.

girl;; name // age // user // wholegrain
boy;; name // age // lil spooky // form

{all about us - he is we xxx}

"'little did I know
that you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
and my daddy said, "stay away from juliet"
and I was crying on the staircase
begging you, please, don't go"

the definition of a classic romeo and juliet story. their parents are both rival business owners and have been for generations. the accusations are always different each argument and somehow they cant keep their names along side bad words out of either of their mouths. they start to talk to each other in their english class, once thing led to another and they fell head over heals for one another but were forced to keep their new found love a secret from everyone. they plan to run away together after prom, a fresh new start for the both of them, away from this town and their parents. will they find freedom together on their own or will their relationship come tumbling down, dying before its even had a chance to bloom.

girl;; wren bennet // 19 // tawneypelt0504 // xxx
boy;; silas owen moretti // 19 // . sushiowl . // xxx

{love story - taylor swift xxx}

"'i should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you,
and baby even on our worst nights, i'm into you
let 'em wonder how we got this far,
cause i don't really need to wonder at all
yeah, after all this time
i'm still into you"

they've been together since day one and while they are very much in love its often a wonder how they're still together. time can ware down a solid relationship and this couple are notorious for fighting, with many of their dates end in leaving briar in tears and sergio going home to take his anger out on his wall but somehow they always end up crawling back to each other. with college around the corner will this couple stand the test of time or will they finally let go of this rocky romance?

girl;; briar leigh-ann jones // 18 // . sushiowl . // xxx
boy;; sergio ochoa // 18 // pereyra // xxx

{still into you - paramore xxx}

"'i don't wanna be your friend
i wanna kiss your lips
i wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
i don't wanna be your friend"

they've been best friends for years. kiera is everything any stereotypical popular girl is and more: funny. pretty. cool. unavailable. while miyah on the other hand is seen as an outcast and prefers watching a good tv series than going to parties and popularity. when miyah realises she has these feelings for keira she shuts her out and tries to ignore her feelings, feelings which her parents told her were wrong. when keira breaks up with her boyfriend, the news spreads like wild fire, whose the new lucky guy? whats the scandal? questions of which miyah would like to know more than anybody, only for her to come to find out in the middle of an argument that she is in fact the reason for it. will she finally re-cooperate these feelings or continue trying to push them away?

girl 1;; kiera mcmannus // 17 // rheia // xxx
girl 2;; miyah lewis // 17 // foxes in socks // xxx

{i wanna be your girlfriend - girl in red xxx}

"'if you can see that I'm the one who understands you
been here all along so why can't you see
you belong with me
you belong with me"

they were practically raised together and have been joined at the hip since pre-school. well until his new girlfriend entered the picture. she would do anything in her power to make sure that leila and august saw less and less of each other and frankly was leila's worst enemy, she was just everything that leila wasnt. leila was constantly telling august that she was no good but he never listened because he truely thought "she was the one" much to leila's dismay, as over the years she had fallen for him too but kept quiet as to not destroy their bond. soon enough august discovered she was cheating on him and leila was there to be the shoulder to cry on and pick up the pieces, they weren't meant to be...but maybe august and leila were after all?

girl;; leila moris // 18 // foxes in socks // xxx
boy;; august lorenzo valentine // 18 // lil spooky // page 2

{you belong with me - taylor swift xxx}

"'and you can tell everybody this is your song
it may be quite simple, but now that it's done
i hope you don't mind, i hope you don't mind that i put down in words
how wonderful life is while you're in the world"

dalila's constantly felt alone in this world. he feels like a puzzle with a missing piece and he just cant figure out what that piece missing inside of him is actually mean to be. that was until he showed up. a mystery boy who turned up out of the blue and changed his life forever. james taught delila that maybe you dont need to waste time on that puzzle, you can take it apart and start a new one from scratch and truly see what its like to live careless and free. but as school comes to an end james is due to leave again and this time he asked dalila to come with him, now that hes learnt to live...will he live his life with him?

boy 1;; dalila housebug // 18 // pereyra // xxx
boy 2;; james alan beckett // 18 // sociopath.101 // xxx

{your song - elton john xxx}
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 20 times in total.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➸➸➸ {updates ♪}

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:45 am

insert here

♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➸➸➸ {our song - couple rp - accepting ♪}

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:52 pm

;;bump
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➸➸➸ {our song - couple rp - accepting ♪}

Postby ♡ foxes in socks ♡ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:42 pm

;;bump
Last edited by ♡ foxes in socks ♡ on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♡ foxes in socks ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me