Assassins Of The Night

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Assassins Of The Night

Postby Seeley » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:36 pm

You have just graduated from the academy and are officially trained Assassins. Of course you are to only use your skills if it’s absolutely necessary. You are out on your own now, ready to take on the challenges that will be thrown your way. Some of the older students want to take everyone out to celebrate, at the local club. They mainly want to test your skills and see if you can really handle things.

You live in a big city, and everyone is aware of the assassins and everything to know about them. But there will be those people who will try to challenge you and tempt you to use your skills on them, but you have to learn when it’s best to do so. You will be tested at every single chance no matter what. So will you be able to handle the life of being a skilled Assassin or will you try to avoid it all?

-rules-
1) try to keep the blood shed to a minimum; I know that with assassins there is a ton of gore, but try to keep it to a minimum.
2) the ages are in the 20s
3) you may play more than one but try to keep genders even
4) be mindful of others and respectful
5) no perfect characters please
6) have fun and anything else just ask(:

||Name|| Nymaria Stevenson
||Age|| 24
||Gender|| Female
|| Personality|| She’s coldhearted, blunt, harsh, straightforward you get the point. She doesn’t show emotions, it’s very rare that she does. She refuses to trust anyone no matter who it is. She may look sweet and kind on the outside, but inside it’s a different story. Some say she is like a wolf when she unleashes her temper.
||Description||
-height|| 5 foot 4
-weight|| 120 lbs of pure muscle
-eyes|| light green eyes
-hair|| dark brown past shoulder length hair
-skin tone|| fair, but sometime tans
-body modifications|| she is covered in scars, and has some tattoos. Her most favorite piece is the huge sword that runs done her right arm, it has a ribbon wrapped around it with the name of her sister Ashly. She has a half sleeve tattoo on her left arm, a wolf holding a dagger tattoo on her left side.
|| History || Nymaria was born and raised into an Assassin household, her parents were both assassins and the rest of the family. Once she joined the academy at the right age, she left her family behind and never looked back. She always wears a pendant necklace that her mother gave her before Nymaria left. As time went on, she lost contact with her family and wishes to keep it that way.
|| Crush|| None, has no care for crushes
|| Bf/Gf|| has no interest in having one
|| Other|| None
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me