[ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[ โšœ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:59 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐’€ )

angelwood riding academy, located in dallas, texas, has been the number one academy for equestrians ac
    ross the country, but as of lately, revenue hasnt been the greatest and the school is close to being shut do
    wn. the academy reaches out to eight young prospective students to hopefully bring back the reputation
    angelwood once had, in hopes of keeping the school up and running. can the academy put their faith in th
    ese fateful eight to keep their school alive?

main || rules || girls || boys || locations || weather & events || discussion
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:13 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ )

one - all site rules apply to this thread โ‹† two - due to limited spots, only one character per user, and each
    character has two horses โ‹† three - all forms must be posted on the discussion thread, although forms are
    not required for horses โ‹† four - drama and romance is encouraged, but any drama that affects the plot, m
    must be run by me first โ‹† five - please respect everyone, dont hate the player โ‹† six - keep all ooc discussi
    on on the discussion thread โ‹† seven - realistic face claims only, i will not accept anime face claims โ‹† eight
    - please dont post one liners constantly, i understand writers block, but try to write something that someo
    ne can respond to โ‹† nine - try to have fun with your characters! โ‹† ten - reservations are to be made throug
    h pm and last 48 hours โ‹† eleven - characters are to be between the ages of 19-23
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:34 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ )

๐Ÿ‡ถโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ - name || age || user - the queen bee has been a consistent character at angelwood, as her fa
    ther puts forth the most funds towards the school. a texas native, she acts as though she knows everythi
    ng there is to know about the academy and their surrounding area. but she only puts on this facade as an
    attempt to mask her softer side โ‹† horses; name x name โ‹† form link

๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ - kinsley fox || 19 || epic - her mom works as the stable hand for the academy, and so she mo
    stly sticks to the shadows. but when no one is paying attention, she rides like there is no tomorrow. around
    the others, she is shy and meek, and keeps to herself. but she has a secret wild side that she wants to let o
    ut โ‹† horses; dennis x dixie โ‹† form link

๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ - julia zielinska || 23 || starstebl1 - she's from out of town, another state to be exact. she
    came to angelwood to meet new friends and make new memories. she can come off as a bit naive, and un
    realistic, but she's steadfast, despite her innocent persona. and she didn't come to lose either โ‹† horses; eb
    ony x laura โ‹† form link

๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ - kathrine clus || 23 || stark - she's quite the opposite of the other girls. for starters, she goes
    riding in combat boots. she tends to rebel against the academy's rules but she doesnt actually break them. sh
    es secretly a softie, but will be in constant denial of that fact. her horses are her babies. touch them and you
    die โ‹† horses; ghost x taz โ‹† form link
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:59 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ )

๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹ - arthur davies || 22 || polish - he's not used to riding in such open spaces, but he rides as if
    he was born out in the country. he comes off as a bit of a jerk, but he's a sweetheart under his tough cit
    y boy act. like the punk warrior, his horses are his prized possessions โ‹† horses; liberty x hatter โ‹† form link

๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹ - sebastian johannson || 20 || bucky - he's the nephew of the academy's owner, and visits the aca
    demy for training and to see his aunt. was the first person to offer himself to help with the money problem t
    hat academy was experiencing. he often resembles the same traits as a literal puppy โ‹† horses; Bjargaรฐ x laika
    โ‹† form link

๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹ - dallas anderson || 20 || gz - he was that kid that every guy wanted to be, and the guy that e
    very girl wanted to date. seeing him first glance, everyone assumes he's one way, when they're all wrong.
    he is attending angelwood for a rather personal reason that he hasn't told anyone. except the owner โ‹† hors
    es; zeus x lucio โ‹† form link

๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ - mason zimmerman || 21 || world - most would say he and the city slicker are the same, when in
    reality. theyre not the same. he came to angelwood for the wishes of his parents, as a way to hopefully bre
    ak him out of his rebellious tendencies, but maybe it isnt the place, its a person that will make him change
    โ‹† horses; genie x reno โ‹† form link
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:25 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘บ )

the house;
    x - the main house where everyone will be staying. the house has 5 bedrooms, and 5 bathrooms. each bed
    room holds two people [two boys, two girls, etc.] individuals of the opposite gender are not allowed to be
    in the same room alone, non negotiable.

x - the kitchen and dining room are connected to the living room, and the living room is in view of the kitc
    hen. the dining room is complete with a table that can sit up to ten people, and the kitchen is stocked wit
    h the normal appliances as well as an extra stove and an island. the living room dons a large window that
    overlooks the whole property, complete with a balcony.

x - each bathroom is the complete same, and unlike the rest of the house, are rather simple. complete wi
    th a bathub, and a shower, and all the necessities. each bathroom comes with its own linen closet for tow
    els.

x - like the bathrooms, each bedroom is rather simple and has all of the necessities. but for the winter m
    onths, each bedroom has an electric fireplace to keep the room warm to each persons liking.

the property;

x - the stables are located about a few hundred feet from the main house, and each horse be
    longing to each individual needs to be properly put in the correct stall. each stall is labeled w
    ith the names of all the horses staying at the academy.

x - the training arena is located right next to the stalls, and is available for all to use to train
    for whatever discipline they so choose. barrels and wagons are stocked in the equipment clos
    et if an individual so chooses to train in those areas.

x - the pasture is home to not only the horses but a small herd of cattle that the academy rais
    es. it also serves as a training area for calf wrangling. but visitors are also allowed to use the
    area as a riding area as well.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:36 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ( ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บ )

work in progress
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me