❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❢ hilo, hawaii {el up in a breakfast cafe thang}

Postby lumi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:37 am

xx𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕪 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕣𝕖
xxxxmale → twenty-five → tagged;
xwhite caps rolled over across the beach as visitors and locals flocked to the beach for early morning relaxation. arlo sat with his elbows on the bar of niu cabana, the restaurant & luau hall that had been passed down to him from his island native grand-father. the hut-like structure featured a enclosed eating area complete with music and a tv. there was also a beach front, sand covered outdoor entertainment area which featured a stage and many grassy umbrella covered tables. he was responding to a few important business emails before the bustle of lunch rush began at noon. considering it was a weekend, the place would likely be busy for the rest of the day following lunch. he requested a water from the bar tender across from him and took a long drink before retreating to the outdoor hang out to listen to the sounds of the beach.
Last edited by lumi on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:44 am

ground zero. wrote:
    andrea tellez || 18 || at the beach || tagged ; open

having been up since before the early morning rays, andrea was currently laying on the beach,
    her leather jacket laying over her chest and her bike parked not far away as she finally rose up
    from the burning sand. her blonde hair rolled off her shoulders in waves as she rubbed her eyes
    before she shook the sand off her shoulders. her blue eyes lingered across the ocean as she wat
    ched the waves roll slowly, a sense of peace washing over her.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❢ hilo, hawaii {a completely open roleplay}

Postby A Shy Turtle » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:10 am

Noah Wild┊21┊Male┊Bi┊With; ellie...

"I might have stolen a couple of fruits and... got the roof of his stand to fall down," he said with a small smirk, "Not anything that bad." As Noah spoke the waiter/waitress he had given a flower to, made their way to the angry vendor and started listening to the story. The story followed what Noah had said to ellie except that the vendor had been scolding his neighbor's kid for being too 'wild'. Noah finished the apple he was holding and threw it over the counter into a bin, "Do you have a better idea? My tattoo doesn't help any distraction today," he said pointing out the top half of his right arm.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❢ hilo, hawaii {el up in a breakfast cafe thang}

Postby lumi » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:05 am

xx𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕥𝕥 '𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖' 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕟
xxxxfemale → twenty-one → tagged; noah
x'ah, so he's a thief and a troublemaker. you find the best ones, el' she thought to herself. ellie pondered the the boys question for a moment. her eyes scanned the situation unfolding before her. she quickly pulled out a 20 from her back pocket and tucked it under her empty glass next to the now empty plate of pancakes. el offered the stranger her hand with a small smirk, "come with me if you want to live".
lumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:22 am

Kahiau Lee
Tagged: Andrea
As he walked, he spotted, just on the beach, Andrea. While Kahiau didn't like to be around tourists, he supposed it wouldn't be too bad if he was around someone he knew. So, after he got home and put the groceries away, Kahiau went back outside, walking towards the beach.
He stood a short distance away - not too far so he couldn't be heard - and he said, "Are you not worried sand will get in the engine?" referring to the motorcycle.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 am

andrea tellez || 18 || at the beach || tagged ; kahiau

looking up, andrea shrugged. "not really." she spoke with a smile, before turning her gaze back
    towards the ocean. "hellboy has been through worse." her gaze flicked towards the male, "that
    s the bikes name." she commented before getting up and dusting herself off. "name's andrea,
    yours?" she asked as she held a hand out towards him
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:58 am

Kahiau Lee
Tagged: Andrea
He raised an eyebrow, skeptical. Then, he hesitated, before introducing himself. "I'm Kahiau." he shook her offered hand, though quickly withdrew after a moment. He didn't bother sounding his name out slowly - he guessed that Andrea was a native, so she wouldn't need him to. Not that his name was hard to pronounce anyway - it just seemed that most tourists weren't willing to try, which was something that also annoyed him about them. He tried to put his mind from them for the time being.
"Why Hellboy?" he then asked, about the bike's name.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:20 am

Noah Wild┊21┊Male┊Bi┊With; ellie..

Noah hesitated for an instant, looking back at the vendor being distracted by the waiter/waitress before with a light chuckle he got up the took her hand. "I swear one of these days a beautiful girl like you will be the end of me..." he tried with a sweet smile but had a socially awkward tone to his voice. As he was standing he made sure his right arm faced the mysterious lady he had started talking to his brown eyes now on her with an amused look.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:09 am

Lavinia Smith
For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
I want to find one face that ain't looking through me
I want to find one place
I want to spit in the face of these badlands

Lavinia, or Vynnie, or just Vyn
was born in the continental US, and moved to
Hawaii with her older boyfriend. When they
didn't last, she decided to stay, and struggle
on her own to make a living.
Description

Date of Birth (& age): November 1st, 20.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'5
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Grey/blue
Other: She is a big
fan of tattoos; and has two white doves
drawn in a traditional style mirroring
each other just below her collarbones,
and "Aint no sin to be glad you're alive"
in script below them
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lᴇᴘᴜs » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:57 am

Vyn
twenty • female
tags;;

My oh my, you sure know how to arrange things.
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things?
You're still the same old girl you used to be

Vyn adjusted her shirt for the thirteenth time in a second, meandering across the beach. Her hair was up in a bun that most certainly wasn't deliberately messy- more like piled up to beat the heat. She had grown up along the Canadian border, this whole "warm" thing was a foreign experience. Even after the last few months. She compensated with thin tank tops and camo shorts, initially they had fallen to mid-thigh but had been cut off with dull scissors and now laid fraying inches higher than they had; sacrificing modesty for a chance at being just a half a degree cooler. She had been up all morning, looking for work. She could entertain, and had been a waitress right through highschool, and was hoping to get her resume to a beach-side restaurant she'd passed by, "Niu Cabana". She wasn't very sure of herself, and took her time getting to the establishment, slowing her pace even more when she finally reached the threshold. She didn't want to seem flustered.
Lᴇᴘᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me