[ โœพ ] ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š“๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š | [ remake ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[ โœพ ] ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š“๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š | [ remake ]

Postby . nash . » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:20 am

โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
      โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
      โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
      โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
      โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
      โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
      โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
      โ–‘โ–‘โ”‚
      ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผช๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผด
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ โœพ ]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      xxx
      high school is so often divided in every way. you have
      cliques; the jocks, cheerleaders, musicians, nerds, loners,
      the list goes on and on. your split into difference classes
      based on your perceived intelligence. those are only the
      skin deep divides most put between peers. east monty
      high is looking to break the cycle. sticking together ten
      students who wouldn't dare come together to see if they
      can work together. they are calling it the butterfly project.
Last edited by . nash . on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โœพ ] the rules

Postby . nash . » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:24 am

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ
          โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[ โœพ ]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
          xxx
          one. follow all of cs rules; obviously cx two. you may have
          two characters. three. reserve via private message due to
          limited slots. four. no perfect character, please. five. all
          genders and sexualities are accepted here. six. realistic
          face claims only please. seven. ages should be between 17-
          19. eight. drama, romance, and angst is highly encouraged.
          nine. out of character fighting will not be tolerated. be kind
          to everyone. ten. any big plot ideas, please run them by me
          first. eleven. post all forms on the discussion thread. twelve.
          lastly, have fun. c:

Last edited by . nash . on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โœพ ] the characters

Postby . nash . » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:34 am

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; da'vante johnson
    age;; nineteen
    gender;; male
    user;; wildsight
    xxx
    ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; queenie everly
    age;; eighteen
    gender;; female
    user;; Alzuna
    xxx
    ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;;
    age;;
    gender;;
    user;; birdie.
    xxx
    ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š—
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; savannah johanson
    age;; seventeen
    gender;; female
    user;; flowerpot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; julian devorak
    age;; eighteen
    gender;; male
    user;; ground zero.
    xxx
    ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐šŠ๐š—
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; ezrah grady
    age;; eighteen
    gender;; transmale
    user;; angel
    xxx
    ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐š
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; dahlia garns
    age;; seventeen
    gender;; female
    user;; stark
    xxx
    ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; amy petellier
    age;; nineteen
    gender;; female
    user;; wasteyrself

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š›๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; isaac finch
    age;; nineteen
    gender;; male
    user;; ghastly.
    xxx
    ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    name ;; dion collins
    age;; nineteen
    gender;; male
    user;; startea
Last edited by . nash . on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โœพ ] the butterfly project better explained

Postby . nash . » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:36 am

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ
          xxx
          the idea of the butterfly project is that if given the chance,
          students will overcome their differences and work together.
          east monty high is just providing that chance by giving ten
          students half of day of regular school; enough to cover their
          academic classes and the other half spent doing things together.
          the students will be sent on various field trips from places like
          an amusement park to music festivals or museums. the idea is
          that giving them an opportunity to see each other out of a school
          setting will shed light on their real personality and form life long
          bonds.

. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โœพ ] ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š“๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š [ open !! ]

Postby . nash . » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:34 am

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ

๏ผท๏ผฅ ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฅ xxxxxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxx๏ผป ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผฝ

. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜† โ€” ( . dahlia rose -- one

Postby . nash . » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:13 am

โ€˜ โœฆ โŠฑ โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š‘๐š•๐š’๐šŠ ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šœ xxxxxโ†’ โ i just wanna make sure you're okay, that you are satisfied just for the day โž
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
{ lia โ†’ 17 โ†’ the nerdโ†’ location : classroom โ†’ tags : open โ†’ mentions : the group }

xxxwhen dahlia had woken in the morning, nerves ran through her. she wasn't as much nervous about the people so much as she was the reaction to each other. dahlia was never one for confrontation, she didn't really like fighting; physically or vocally. lia could never understand the hate, not truly at least. couldn't understand how people would rather hate than just love each other. her mother called her 'flower child' when she expressed the ideal, dahlia still isn't sure if it was meant as a compliment or not but she does like flowers, so. she had dressed hastily, a pair of blue jean shorts, a purple & white baseball style tee shirt and her tennis shoes and was out the door with a piece of buttered toast hanging from her lips. she could say she was excited to go to the beach, happy that her parents had allowed her into the program. she had never really been allowed time to interact with her peers before so for her parents suddenly allow her to do something that wouldn't propel her academically was astounding at best. dahlia, for the lack of better terms, was excited.

xxxlia was basically a vibrating ball of energy the whole day. she found it hard to sit still during her morning classes, catching herself day dreaming more often than not. she was just curious to see how this was all going to pan out. she was hoping for the best, that everyone could get along and be the best of friends. she really couldn't see anything other than that happening, but then again dahlia had trouble seeing the bad side of things and people a lot of the time. dahlia was up and out of her chair the second the final bell for her rang, stuffing her things into her back pack hastily before throwing the strap over her shoulder, calling out a quick goodbye to the teacher before heading to room 205; the room they were all ordered to go to before heading to the beach. her pace was brisk but her smile was large and shined at everyone she passed in the hall. it hadn't taken her all that long to get to the room, even being the first person there. 'that's okay.' she thought to herself as she sat down to wait for everyone else to arrive. 'that just means i can greet everyone as they come in.' she added in thought as she angled her body towards the door; watching it expectantly; almost like a puppy waiting for her owner.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โœพ ] ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š“๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š | [ remake ]

Postby Alzuna » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:24 pm

โ™› โ„š๐•ฆ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•ช โ™› ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•– โ™› ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ  โ™› โ„š๐•ฆ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”น๐•–๐•– โ™› ๐•‹๐•’๐•˜๐•ค: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ก โ™›

Queenie Everly was anything but excited for her school day. She had woken up groaning and stretching, the sound of her alarm ringing in her ears. She wasnโ€™t nervous or anything, she practically ruled high school. But the thing that troubled her was the project the school had put together. She scoffed at the thought of it, forced to spend time with people she could care less about. Boring, how boring, perhaps even more boring than calculus. Queenie hoped that there were people she actually could talk with there, or if she would have to sit in a room with no-names. She didnโ€™t know how the project would benefit her. She was pretty, popular, and had good grades. What else did she need? Queenie frowned at the thought of wanting something, whatever she wanted she could have, right? Her foul expression lingered on the reflection of her mirror as she stared into her own eyes. Dark brown, almost black, big and upturned eyes blinked back. Long lashes fluttering as she blinked the water out of her eyes. Queenie dried her face with a soft, fluffy white towel. She covered her honey tan skin in make-up. Something light, not too heavy. Some eye make-up, a red lipstick, light concealer. She was done. Putting on her toffee-colored high heel boots, a white tank top and a pair of shorts. She grabbed her Valentino bag with all necessities in it and left for high school.

The sun shone upon her long, silky, black hair. Making it look like molten obsidian as her loose locks flowed around. The dark-haired female took a quick detour to the girlsโ€™ bathroom. She admired the mirrorโ€™s reflection. Damn, I look gorgeous today, she quietly thought to herself. Her plump, red-tinted lips turned upwards into a cocky smile. Her iconic, confident, cocky signature smile that she wore as she walked down the hallways and to her classes. The halls were filled with students ready to start their day. Small talk and giggles could be heard echoing throughout the narrow but long halls. The ebony-haired girl greeted the people she knew, or the people she cared to pay attention at. She arrived to her class, and thus begun the first lesson of today. Queenie paid attention most of the time, occasionally she chit chatted with some of the other students. Her laugh was warm and boisterous, but then the teacher hushed her and she rolled her eyes. The young, pretty student gave the teacher a warm smile and apologized. โ€œUgh, so annoying.โ€ She quietly muttered to the few students who swarmed her table. Giggles quickly arose from her spot as she spat out the remark. The teacher told them to return to their seats, so Queenie was left with nothing but her notes and her pen. She took a few notes before returning to study her manicured fingers as she waited for the bell to ring. Sometimes her mind drifted away to the project. She wondered which students would be there. Maybe some from the cheer squad, the athletes, or those from her inner circle? Or was that wishful thinking, and would she be stuck with the troublemakers and weird kids. Her curiosity grew larger as time passed.

Finally, the bell rung. The sound was quite annoying, as it reminded her of her morning alarm. But instead of feeling tense she felt relief spread over her body, it was finally time to leave. But then she remembered. The project. Well, there goes her little moment of freedom. The queen bee smacked her tongue and grabbed her white Valentino bag. She pried around in her brain, trying to recall in which room she was supposed to be in. Aha, 205. Queenie kept thinking of why the school had decided to follow through with the project, what were they even trying to achieve? World peace? That all students would suddenly become friends and sing about rainbows and happiness? Queenie quietly laughed to herself as she thought about it. She knew that trying to break down cliques was hard, almost impossible. High school wasnโ€™t only a place where young people seek knowledge, although she had no idea why anyone would want to know about mycosis, it was also a place where you had to survive. She knew how the foodchain worked. After all, she was on top, and she had to fight her way up to her current status. Not with fists or violence, but with words and gossip. Thatโ€™s Queenie Everlyโ€™s secret weapon, her sharp tongue. If they think that they can tame her and make her play nice with the rest of the students on the project, they were wrong. So wrong. No one can tame a fire. The queen bee of East Monty High walked down the halls to room 205 with a confident stride. When she was finally there, she pushed the door open. And the only person who was there was a girl sitting alone in the classroom. Queenie smacked her tongue, eyes squinting. โ€Well, hello there. Guess youโ€™re one of the people Iโ€™m stuck with. I donโ€™t think you need an introduction of me, after all, Iโ€™m Queenie Everly.โ€ Her smile wouldโ€™ve been sweet enough to give someone toothache if it wasnโ€™t for the annoyed look in her eyes. She strutted over and took a seat next to the girl.
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โœพ ] ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š“๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š | [ remake ]

Postby startea » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:11 am

๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผณ
male | nineteen | outcast | tags: the group

Dion did not hate school, he hated the people who attended it, the school was a social pyramid where those who were at the top felt invincible, had power over everyone else.
Obviously Dion was almost at the base of this pyramid, he didn't even care, he didn't try to be friends with the most popular, he didn't try to be friends with anyone in reality. And to be honest, the blond-haired boy didn't let anyone put his feet on his head, he was pretty stubborn and when he had something in mind he didn't change his idea, if someone raised his voice with him, he would have done the same, at the cost of ending up in some fights.

He hated to admit it, but since his mother had left he had shut himself up, he had no friends, he had no one but his father. Dion's father did everything to try to understand his kid and establish a good relationship with him, but the boy didn't like talking too much about his problems with him.

Dion, well, he always looked like someone fed up with everything in class and probably he was. Sometimes he listened and he was attentive but at other times he didn't want to apply himself and he didn't, he didn't care what the teachers said.

He survived until his last lesson and was the first to leave the classroom and rush to his locker. He put down some books and took the headphones he had left there early in the morning, Collins's locker featured some 70s band stickers and nothing more. Before he could go home, he had to go to classroom 205.

He did not know to whom this project came to mind but he knew it would not work, the stereotypes cannot vanish, people cannot stop judging each other and it was so obvious that the time for that project seemed simply wasted.
He ran his fingers through his dyed hair and then started walking to the classroom. The corridor was already empty and everything was suddenly silent, he stopped a few meters from the door of the classroom, he was used to being judged by his appearance and he was rather unsure of himself. He peeked out the small window in the door, two figures inside already sitting in the empty classroom.

Dahlia Garns, around the school people said she was a girl really devoted to the study, she loved to make friends with everyone, she was good with anyone and seemed almost like she had no prejudices.
Queenie Everly, the queen of the school, loved by many and hated by as many, vain, believed herself superior to anyone.
Dion knew many things about many students, he liked to watch without being noticed.

He entered the room pushing hard on the door, stopped in the doorway to study a fairly secluded place to put himself.
"Fantastic"
He muttered, taking a pair of headphones from his sweatshirt pocket and immediately slipped it into his ears without activating the music.
No, he didn't feel like staying there, no, he didn't want to have a conversation, why force people to talk to each other?

He crossed his arms over his chest without even looking at the other two people in the face, took the phone in his fingers and started surfing the internet without a lens, he just wanted to be as invisible as possible. He decided to take off his sweatshirt wearing only a gray shirt, he only noticed the look of the two at that moment, he raised an eyebrow.
"I think you already know me so we can avoid the presentations"
He speaks alternating his gaze from one girl to another, they were both very nice to be honest, so different from each other and he was the only boy in the silent classroom for the moment.
"Anyway, we wouldn't need them, we all know how useless it is to stay here, isn't it?"
It was a rhetorical question of course and Dion didn't want an answer, he just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, he wanted to go home to his room and spend the day watching television on his comfortable sofa.
The dream of what he would do next made him almost happy, he only hoped that time would pass quickly but it was not easy.

Was he sure they hated him? No but he felt it, many people didn't like him in that school and those who didn't hate him, almost didn't know he existed.
He had suffered bullying in the past, it took a long time for him to start reacting, every day he returned to school with a few bruises, without a backpack, without headphones, without car keys.
One day everything changed, he simply decided to be tired of being treated that way and he started to rebel, in a short time the bullies understood that there was no more fun to take it out on someone who was no longer afraid to use their hands or mouth , as far as this is concerned, he rarely knew how to keep it closed. When the boy was simply angry he shut himself up or didn't shut up, he was able to say words as sharp as blades and knew how to use this skill at his will.
ย 
startea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœฟ I

Postby moee » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:59 am

โ i will love you till the end of time โž โœฟ amy rose petellier
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
19 ๏นฅ location classroom ๏นฅ tags the group ๏นฅ the princess

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž when amy awoke this morning, she was filled with excitement and anxiety; purely because she would be attending a mandatory group-activity with, as far as she knew, strangers. although amy seeks adventure she was beyond nervous to meet her peers; amy hoped there would at least be one person she knew there but for now, all she had to do was get ready and hope she makes it on time. early mornings were not her strong-suit, amy hated waking up for school when she knew that attending would never help make her dream career of being an artist come true so most mornings she took her time getting ready; today was no exception, especially with her anxiety being so high.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž hopping in the shower, doing her dairy morning and skin-care routine, amy spent a long time in the bathroom with little to no care at all about her attendance; she was rich, and although she hates using her privilege too much, she knew that any trouble she would get in for being late could be taken care of with money. when she finally exited the bathroom she sauntered into her walk-in closet and pulled out something fancy, though, amy knew she may regret her choice of outfit later. throwing on something pretty โ€” a black turtle neck top underneath a dog tooth printed dungaree that flares at the ends with ruffles on the sleeves, black socks and slightly heeled boots โ€” amy tied her hair up into a messy bun, mostly because she wanted to show off her newly done neck tattoo, grabbed her bag then left the house, making her way to school.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž amy had already missed first period due to her taking too long getting ready so she was headed to room 205; the designated meeting place before they headed to the beach. it took amy roughly thirty minutes to arrive so by the time she had entered the room, three of her peers were already there chatting. with a quick scan of the room, she noticed her old friend dion; he had helped her learn english when she first arrived, they spent a lot of time together and grew close but as they got older, dion became a social outcast and amys popularity grew; she wished they had kept close, they were good friends but sometimes people move on. amy then turned her head to queenie, amy would say they're friends. they hang out sometimes, talk to each other and greet each other in passing so she didn't have much of an opinion on the girl. maybe they'd become closer friends during these social gatherings.
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž finally, amy met the gaze of dahlia. the two were considered frenemies, their personalities occasionally worked together so they could chat, but not for long amounts of time or dahlia would get on amys nerves. being a positive person, amy wanted to do her best at avoiding confrontation with her so she made a mental note not to get in her way too much. heading over to the slowly forming group, amy spoke up amongst the three in direction to no-one in particular "bonjour mon ami" with a small nod at the group, she placed herself on one of the tables in the room, taking a second to relax and let her anxiety calm down; now that she knew some people who would be joining her on this trip, she was finally able to breath.
moee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:46 am

โ™› โ„š๐•ฆ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•ช โ™› ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•– โ™› ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ  โ™› โ„š๐•ฆ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”น๐•–๐•– โ™› ๐•‹๐•’๐•˜๐•ค: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ก โ™›

Queenie rolled her eyes as a blonde boy walked in. She instantly noticed his badly dyed hair and clicked her tongue. Queenie had gone blonde before, but she had her own profession al hair stylist. Her family had the money and she used it to its full extent. Nails, hair, make-up. Of course she had to look perfect. It wasn't his hair that bothered her, no, it was his mannerism. He almost looked like he didn't want to be seen, putting in his headphones and surfing his phone, avoiding eye contact. Queenie knew where he belonged in the pyramid. Great. Stuck with a nerd and an outcast, this was great, how did the school staff expect her to talk with them? It was almost near impossible. Whoever invested in this project would be greatly disappointed. High school has a system, and it's been like that for years, for almost all schools in America. She didn't need to meet people, she already had friends. So many that she didn't even recognize all their names. Perhaps because all her relationships were shallow, or because literally no one cares. People would describe her as plastic, she just smirked and turned her heel. Being plastic is what brought her to the top. No one cares about anything else beneath the shell, she had accepted that long ago. The hivemind bored her immensely,but to be the queen bee of the hive you have to conform to it. The dark-haired beauty flickered her eyes between the blondie and the nerdie. She leaned her back to the chair and crossed her slender legs. She didn't even turn to look at him when he spoke, she focused on her perfectly painted nails. A rosy red decorated with golden vines. "No, I don't even know who you are, and I prefer that it'll stay that way." She purred, her voice dripping with false sweetness.

She played with a strand of her long, silky hair, its dark color could compare to a midnight sky without stars. Queenie didn't bother to answer his question, she opened her Valentino bag and grabbed her little pocket mirror. Oh yeah, she definitely looked cute today. Queenie would've beamed at the fact that her make-up looked so good if it wasn't for the fact that she was stuck in this classroom with beige walls and a worn-out whiteboard. She silently agreed with the boy, though. This was useless. She just wanted to go home, finish her assignments, take a quick trip to the mall for the newest foundation release from her favorite company. But no, she was stuck here. But when the classroom's door opened, her dark eyes immediately lit up as she saw who entered the room. Finally, someone she actually recognized and actually liked to be around. She admired Amy's stylish outfit and let out a low whistle to declare her approval. "Salut, Amy. ร‡a va?" Queenie had snapped up some basic french from living in Paris. She didn't live there long enough to become a local, because she quickly moved again. She had been to many places, either because of moving around of because of family trips. "Cute outfit, mon amie." She gave the girl a friendly smile, a smile she hadn't given to the other two in the room. Queenie flipped her hair, making the black locks flow around.

The girl put back the mirror in her bag and waited for other people to arrive. Honestly, she wished no more would appear. It'd be too annoying, not to mention if the outcast was here it'd mean that the school administration probably put in a few troubled students in the group. Queenie hoped that more people like Amy would be in their group, because at least she could talk to them. And she enjoyed their company. Queenie thought of Amy as a sweet girl, but they weren't very close. She recognized the other girl, Queenie didn't remember her name but she knew it was the nerd of East Monty high. "Well, well, here we have East Monty's smartest and brightest." She remarked. Maybe she would be useful to Queenie, somehow.
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me