【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:07 am

Bienvenue à Versailles. A place of splendor, luxury, and extravagance, Versailles stands proud as
a testement to France's power and wealth. But, Versailles is also a place of love and intrigue,
with its romantic flower gardens and secret passageways. In order to solidify Versailles as the
new seat of power, the king intends to strenghten France's internal relations with a little help
from none other than Cupid himself. His majesty has invited every eligible lady or gentleman to
court this social season, in hopes of them finding a perfect match. Welcome to Versailles.
[ open / closed ]
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:46 am, edited 11 times in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ rules ]【 o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:24 am

i. Follow Tess' rules. ii. Maximum two characters per person. iii. Drama is encouraged. iv. The rp is set
in is pre-revolutionary 18th century France (1700-1789). Keep this in mind, but don't be afraid to be
creative. v. Even the brother of Louis xiv was said to be gay. lgbtq+ characters are a-okay in this rp!
If you don't like that, go away. vi. Fade to black and all of that stuff. vii. PM me for reservations.
viii. Please disable your signature when posting. ix. Only french cities, duchies, etc, please.
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:31 am, edited 16 times in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ relationships ]【o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:25 am

[ he/she likes him/her: > ] [ they like each other: ♡ ] [ engaged: ☆ ] [ engagement
broken off or divorced: ∅ ] [ married ★ ]

Philippe ∅ Gabrielle
Luka > Salem
name / name
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ events ]【 o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:27 am

[ Day one ]
i.The guests arrive at Versailles.
ii.All guests are presented to his majesty before the first ball of the social season is declared open.
[ Day two ]
iii. In the morning, a hunt in honour of the king. Guests of a gentler nature may take a walk in the garndens.
iv. Supper followed by entertainment. A perfect opportunity to showcase any musical talents.
[ Day three ]
v. Refreshments in the ballroom grove. Free conversation.
vi. A masquerade ball will be held in the evening.
tbc.
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:25 am, edited 11 times in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ characters ]【 o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 pm

Philippe d'Ivry/Duke of Orléans//24/link/ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Gabrielle de Fleurieu/Countess of Anjou/
/20/link/ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Penelope Boivin/Duchess of Alsace/
/24/link/boujee
Dillan Moreau/Count of Orne/
/22/link/boujee
Salem Porter Stafford/ xxx /
/26/link/cswolf.
Leopold Richard Anton Felician/Duke of Toulouse/
/26/link/Caticorn
Arlette Manon Rose Felician/Duchess of Toulouse/
/26/link/Caticorn
Loraine Marsden Bowditch/Duchess of Espelette/
/25/link/MistyAutumnDays
Leanne Beaumont/Baroness of Carcassonne/
/22/link/tawnypelt0504
Victor Beaumont/Baron of Carcassonne/
/24/link/tawnypelt0504
Magnolia Beaulieu/Duchess of champagne/
/23/link/gallimaufry
Luka Arin Kaiser/ xxx /
/link/Spiritstar3
Rosie Barre/Duchess of Bordeaux/
/mid-twenties/link/eurythmic.
Jacques Lyon Bourbon-Condé/Duke of Guise/
/24/link/`pearl
Violette Olympienne Bourbon-Condé/Duchess og Guise/
/20/link/`pearl
Reya Lisa Isles/Marchioness of Nice/
/22/link/Spiritstar3
name/title/gender/age/link/user
name/title/gender/age/link/user

[ Titles, if you desire one for your character, includes duke, count, marquess, viscount and baron for men and duchess, countess, marchioness, viscountess and baroness for women. It is always in the order of "(title) of/de/de la (insert name of duchy, marquistate, province)". ]
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:39 am, edited 41 times in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:25 pm

name. Gabrielle de Fleurieu title. Countess of Anjou age. 20 gender. female sexuality. heterosexual
romantic interest. n / a face claim. Tamla Kari hair. brunette eyes. hazel personality. An intelligent,
spirited young lady, Gabrielle holds her own in any debate she may strike up with a stranger, which she often
does. Bookish and studious, she takes great interest in many of her contemporary philosophical thinkers as well
as the great thinkers of antequity. She is highly opinionated, and is, by some, considered to be "sooner caught
than the pestilence" and find her tedious. But Gabrielle is determined to manage her buissnes on her own as the
duchess of Anjou, and has taken to dismissing any skeptics. She is particularly fond of animals and botany, and
keeps several lap dogs with her. She often takes walks and goes riding, and sees life with a positive
lightheartededness. To her, life is meant to be enjoyed. But, she lacks life experience and can be quite gullible.
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【 Welcome to Versailles 】[ romance rp ]【 o & a 】

Postby ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:28 pm

name. Philippe d'Ivry title. Duke of Orléans age. 24 gender. male sexuality. bisexual romantic
interest.
n / a face claim. Leonardo DiCaprio hair. blond eyes. greyish blue personality. "With a good
leg and a good foot, and enough money in his purse," the duke of Orléans is young, attractive and
daring. Philippe is curious, even nosy, and not to mention audacious. He is a rogue at court and
does as he pleases. He is well aware of the implications of his peerage, a title reserved for close
relatives of the royal family, and that this is the only reason the king tolerates him. Still, few at court
protest his claim to the title. He is well liked, but seldom loved. He is charming, eloquent, courteous
and an exellent dancer, and yet, his lavish parties, careless nature and reckless behaviour offputs many
of his older peers. He feels trapped at court with the king's dusty old advisors, and resorts to this quite
uppfront display of dissatisfaction. Thus, he has anticipated this social season for a long time. The king
also intends to marry him off as soon as possibe, praying for his wild spirit to finally settle down.
Only time will tell.
Last edited by ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:31 am, edited 26 times in total.
ғᴏʀᴇsᴛ★ᴄʀɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the french-grecian holder of wine

Postby landogate » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 pm

XX
━ penélope boivin ( goes by pen, or pené )
━ the duchess of alsace, (grand est) the wine woman
━ cisfemale, twenty four
━ grecian-french
━ currently single, no crush, no betrothals or engagements
━ bisexual, leans toward females
━ on impression; political and upheld
━ born on kefalonia the duchess is the product of the former duke of alsace and a greek politician. she didn't spend long on grecian soil though, when her father crudely stole her in the night and returned to france. from then on, pené remained at the boivin villa in strasbourg. she developed quickly into a stoic young lady, who would not be swayed by anyone else. her political ambition is what drives her, and the possibility of travelling back to kefalonia in search of her mother. penelope is excited to leave alasace, and convene with other nobility, but has no interest in romance with any of the others who may arrive - her attitude is soley toward gaining alliances due to her new status as the duchess of alsace, not just the daughter of the duke. pene seems standoffish and cold at first, but as you begin to know her those traits develop into intense ambition and anxiety of losing her position as duchess.
━ the sun favours penelope in her skin tone, she glows under natural light. her eyes are a deep brown, her hair a much darker black. her style of clothing appears less avant-garde than the majority of french nobility, but pays deep tribute to her mother by donning gold feather's among her garb.
Last edited by landogate on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 pm

her relations here
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landogate » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:53 pm

moving my boy over to the next page for neatness.
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me