{weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {weston high}{highschool rp}{o+a}

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:40 am

Rhett Kendrick
18|Male|Bad Kid
Tagged: Fern, Open
He'd sort of expected a comment or something from Fern, because of his glare towards her, or because of what had happened just earlier. Though when nothing was said, Rhett raised an eyebrow to himself, but he put it down to first-day-back-blues. It wasn't of his business or interest anyway.
While Rhett waited for the class to start, he got his schedule out again, looking over it to check it, noting when he had art throughout the week. He would have it at least once a day - which he was glad about - though he knew it was part of a compromise the administration of the school had made with him, just to try and work with him. He would begrudgingly admit that it was sort of working, as much as he really wouldn't want to. Art was his favourite subject after all, and perhaps the only one he actually put effort into.

Nicholas Womack
18|Male|Bandie
Tagged: Alec
Seeing that Alec had dropped his posters and the staple gun, Nicholas had also crouched down to help pick them up at the same time, then stood up once they had been gathered. He was still quite apologetic, though, because he knew that he should have been paying attention to where he was going, rather than sorting through his school bag. At least neither of them were hurt, though.
"Hopefully the first and last." Nicholas commented, hoping that neither of them would bump into someone else carelessly again - though he knew he couldn't be quite certain of that. He was a little surprised that Alec knew his name - he didn't think he was quite that memorable, especially to someone who seemed to have plenty of other responsibilities, being - if he remembered correctly - VP of the student council.
Realising that he probably looked surprised and he'd stayed silent for perhaps a moment or two too long, Nicholas quickly replied, answering Alec's question. "Yeah, that's me. And it was good, thank you. I've been working a lot on my music. How about you? How was your summer?"

Nate Knight
18|Male|Jock
Tagged: Aspen, Riya
He looked at the photo, curiously, then back towards Riya, still with a warm smile. "That sounds awesome. I would love to be able to travel." Nate said, wistfully. It had taken his and his mom a long time to save up for even a second hand car that he'd cleaned up to try and look new, and he'd driven it to school that morning, so he wouldn't have to take the bus.
Anyway, he returned his focus to answer Riya's question, going with what he'd told Aspen just a few minutes earlier. "I spent most of it working out, and helped out with a few workshops at the library near me." He decided not to give any more details, like he had declined to do with with Aspen, but he knew that there was no point in not mentioning it at all. He then changed the subject a little quickly as well. "We have History first. Do you have it as well, by any chance..?" he asked, hopefully, gesturing to the history book that was in his bag, and the book Aspen was holding.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelzzz » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:40 am

{lance walters}
{lancey or walters}
{eighteen, senior}
{bicurious, male}
{leaders, stuco president}
{location: hallway}
{tags: monika, open}

lance walked the hallways waiting for the first bell to ring. he then jumped a bit when a girl with pinkish hair tapped him. “sorry you scared be a bit.” he said with a little laughter. “i’m lance, student council president, and i would love to help you.” he said with a smile to show he was friendly. “and nice to meet you monika!” he said while taking the paper out of her hand. he scanned for her locker number and her classes. he then looked at the locker numbers they were by. “follow me.” he said while walking towards where her locker should be. he made sure that she could keep up with him and not get lost in the crowd of students. he found her locker. “ok, so this is your combination, and you click the nob to the right till the first number and then you turn it all the way left to your next number then go right again for your next number. i hope that makes sense.” he said unsurely.

{kristen “kris” lovett}
{kris or ten}
{seventeen, senior}
{heterosexual, female}
{creative minds, writer/poet}
{location: english}
{tags: dakota, open}

kris got a tinge of happiness that dakota had replied with a smile. she then turned back to her journal. she didn’t want to interrupt the boy since he was writing an essay. she liked it when people talked to her as she wrote, but she knew that others can’t multitask or focus as well as her. she opened her pencil bag and grabbed a mechanical pencil out of it. she opened her journal as well. she flipped through the pages. she saw many of her poems from last year. she turned to a new page. she wrote at the top “senior year” and scribbled a line across the page under it. she then tapped her pencil against her lips. not in a weird, unsanitary way, but just to get her creative juices flowing. before she get too deep into her thoughts, dakota spoke. she turned towards him with a warm smile. she was a little surprised that he had asked her to look over his essay. she knew that people knew she wrote, but she was still surprised. at least he’s not asking me to do it for him. I have had three people ask me to do their college entrance essay, and i’m not having it. she thought to herself. she looked at the title of the essay. she frowned a little. “yes, i can give it a look, and no writing or writer is trash.” she said with a giggle. she then moved the computer a touch to where it was facing her. she read over it in under a minute. she contemplated on it for another minute. she remembered dakota slightly from when they were in middle school. he was the kid whose mother died. she also remembered her mom going to his mother’s funeral. her mother was required to show up to any funerals of any member of the school or their parents to show respect on behalf of the school. she dismissed those thoughts and continued thinking about how to constructively critique. “its beautifully written, but some of the wording could be changed and a lot of grammar. let me show you some.” she said while getting up out of her desk and squatted down to the floor. she then started pointing at grammar errors and sentences that could be worded better. she looked at the boy. she wondered why she didn’t notice him a little closer. it’s like she barely saw him in he hallways, but now that she got another good look at him. he had stopped by the coffee shop and heard a few of her poems and she had made coffee for him a couple of times. she looked back to the computer screen before he could catch her staring.

{aspen halderman}
{as or pen}
{eighteen, senior}
{bisexual, female}
{populars, queen bee}
{location: lockers}
{tags: nate and riya, open}

aspen smiled. “i sure hope so otherwise I would’ve gotten the wrong book out of my locker.” she said with a small laugh after it. before she could say anything else she heard a amazing voice. she whipped around and saw riya. she went over to hug the fellow popular. “hey riya! i have been doing great! but obviously not as great as you.” aspen said. she looked at the photo for a moment and let nate answer before her. “i basically did nothing of interest since very one was either out of town or working.” she said with a fake frown. she noticed nate was quick to change the subject to history. she waved it off. she put up her book again and crossed her fingers behind it hoping riya had first hour with them.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laurel//01

Postby salvation. » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:02 pm

laurel branch|female|bisexual|17|outcast|location;classroom|tags;open
oh yes, the first day of school, the day that laurel dreaded, another year of awkward glances and people ignoring her. its not like she cared, if anything she liked it, it somehow made her feel powerful like people were too scared of her.
she was walking down the hallway with one hand holding her large blue binder close to her chest. she didn't carry a backpack as she found them annoying and bulky, and she manages to fit everything she needs in the singular binder she owns. in her free hand she had a half eaten apple. she turned a corner and walking into the classroom, of course a number of kids stared at her, most would be surprised that she came back. she gave them all a pleasant smile before finding a seat in the corner.
she set her binder down and pulled a pretty beaten up composition notebook out, she grabbed a pen and clicked it before opening to a new page and scribbling random notes down.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the real world. » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
daĸoтa вrιттonѕ
━━━»•» info «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxprofile: 17/male/demisexual straight/loner xx location: english classroom xx mentions: n/a xx tags: kris xx mood: only slightly awkward
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
dakota remained silent as the girl pointed out specific problem areas of his essay but nodded along, highlighting them to go back and edit later. she really had an eye for writing, picking up on the all of the tiny language issues that dakota had missed after hours of re-reading and offering some major ways to improve it as a narrative as well."yeah okay. that makes a lot more sense." he mumbled, pursing his lips a bit as he focused on jotting down the last few of her suggestions. he leaned back in his chair when he was done and turned to face her. after a short pause he said directly, but sincerely, "thank you." then added after a moment "i'm dakota by the way, i should have started with that." he smiled slightly.
the real world.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:02 pm

Braylyn Sky-16-Junior-Popular-heterosexual-Location: Hallway/Lockers-Tags: Open
Braylyn hurried into school, her long blonde hair falling messily out of the bun in her head. She had slept in late to no one's surprise. Braylyn walked to her locker, smiling and nodding to any familiar faces she saw as she sped down the hallways. Braylyn arrived to her locker and spun open her lock, stuffing her bag inside. She looked at the small mirror she had on the inside of her locker door and puckered her lips to check her makeup. Braylyn looked at a nearby clock and let out a sigh of relief. Even if she had left later than usual, she still had a bit of time before her classes began. She looked down at her outfit, a pair of white vans, black leggings, and a t-shirt with 'Weston High Cheer' in bold letters.
After gathering the stuff she needed for her first class, Braylyn closed her locker door and pulled her phone out of the small bag she carried with her and scrolled lazily through snapchat, opening her 'streaks' and snapping a few of her friends already in their classes. She smiled down at her phone, leaning back against her locker.

Jax Sky-16-junior-Rebel-heterosexual-Location: Outside-Tags: Open
Jax watched his sister hurry inside and rolled his eyes. She always had to be so perfect. He sighed and walked to the front door as if he were about to enter, yet he stopped himself. He slowly withdrew his hand from the door and felt a smirk form on his lips. Who needed to be on time? He turned on his heel from the door and walked down the pavement away from the door. He turned right and began walking around the school until eventually he was behind it. He sat down on the step that opened into the gymnasium and leaned against the cool brick wall.
Although he enjoyed company, this was just as well perfect right now for Jax. He could feel the rough pavement under his hands as he leaned back but he didn't mind. He closed his eyes and let out a soft sigh of contentment. School could wait.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: henley [1]

Postby baby blue » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:09 pm

[↣] henley aldo
─────────────────────────────
outcast \\ female \\ eighteen \\ fern and rhett

being new in a school wasn't something entirely unfamiliar to henley. her dad was in the military and they often moved stations every few years. something that wasn't new to her was sleeping through her alarm. by the time she realized that she had slept past her alarm, first period was just about to begin. henley raced out of bed, rushing through her morning routine. she wanted to try and look decent on her first day of school, but was reduced to a top-knot and a few swipes of mascara. she took a moment to look herself over, deeming her dark wash skinny jeans, white old skool vans, and cropped floral shirt an okay outfit for the first day. she just hoped that she wouldn't be considered an outcast forever.

walking into the school, almost twenty minutes into the first period, henley nearly got turned around looking for the office, but it thankfully was not far from the school's entrance. she entered the office, signing in as a late arrival, and received her schedule with a copy of a school map. henley exited the office and looked down at her schedule, denoting geography as her first period. she roled her eyes, wishing it was more along the lines of science or gym. other than slight annoyance, henley proceeded to make her way towards her class, letting the map guide her way.

about five minutes later, she was knocking on the classroom door as she entered. the didn't dare to look up and meet all the eyes that she already knew were staring at her. instead, she straightened her shoulders and lifted her chin in a faux air of confidence. the teacher asked her name, which she responded with in a rushed breath, wanting to just sit down. once the teacher motioned for her to take a seat, her eyes scanned the room for an open seat. she was slightly disappointed to see that the only available seat was at the front of the class, so she let out a sigh and slung her bag down onto the floor beside the seat. just before she sat down, she looked back towards the back of the classroom, her eyes resting on a very attractive female sitting in front of an equally attractive male. her lips quirked up a bit in a smile to herself, thinking she might just have to figure out if she could befriend the attractive couple or not.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:15 pm

Will/M/Creative/Outside class.

Will had been late due to helping his parents take care of his new little sister and was rushing toward class with a note from the office so he'd be let in. When he arrived at Chemistry he quietly knocked on the door while waiting outside.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:56 pm

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

𝒦𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈 | F | 17 (junior) | The Geeks | Location: History | Mentions: none | Tags: Marcus

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

With a slight smile, Katherine rifles through her bag. Pulling out a notebook she had already decorated with stickers, Katherine flips over to the front page. "Hmm? Oh, my summer was good. Pretty uneventful, you know? It was just me and my brother Tommy messing around. What about you, do you have any siblings?" Katherine tells Marcus, shrugging as she grabs a pencil. She decidedly leaves out her brother rigging the house with water balloon traps, which escalated into a huge water and glitter fight. That was so not a story for someone she just met. Leaning back in her chair and glancing up at the board, Katherine nods, jotting down her name and class in the notebook.

Casey Marks | M | 16 (junior) | The Creatives | Location: English | Mentions: open | Tags: open

Leaning on his hand, Casey looks at the board and writes a few notes, doodling small things in his notebooks. Part of him is frustrated he can't really draw. How on earth did people do it? Glancing over at the empty seat next to him, Casey sighs and leans on his hand, wishing someone would sit there. Casey didn't really know many people in the school. He knew them, but none of them were more than acquaintances. He just sort of bounced from person to person, and knew everyone. But some days it felt like no one really knew him.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Jamie Kiessler// 17// Female// Heterosexual// International// Mentions: N/A// Tags: Arthur// Mood: Flustered/happy/awkward
Jamie smiled when the boy came and sat next to her, keeping her face to her paper until she was finished writing the heading. She then turned back to Arthur with a small smile. "So what'd you do this summer?" She asked him, attempting to make conversation and hoping it wasn't an awkward question.

Marcus Vere• 17• Male• Heterosexual• Jock• Mentions: N/A• Tags: Open• Mood: Excited
Marcus smiled as she told him about her summer before shaking his head. "Nah, it's just me and my mom. No siblings here." He said trying to laugh off the now sad feeling in his chest. "My summer was okay... I mostly just played football with friends the whole time when I wasn't helping my mom around the house. Pretty boring." He said with a small laugh.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:22 am

Will/M/Tags: Braylyn/Halls

Since class wasn't even in yet he sighed and headed down the hall. He turned the corner and nearly crashed into this pretty blonde girl on her phone. "Ah! My apologies dear." He grinned charmingly and said. "Crashing into someone isn't exactly how I like to make friends."

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me