U̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶(Boxing rp)(O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: U̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶(Boxing rp)(O+A)

Postby Litwick » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:27 pm

>> Jeremy unlocked the door of the building, jiggling the key around before pushing the heavy wood door open. He stood there, admiring the place in peace, unnatural of it's usual state of all kinds of yelling and fighting. It was nice. He made his way to the front desk, after all-he was the owner. But did anyone know? Absolutely not. He didn't want to tell others he owned this business, this deathtrap. So he makes up excuses for the 'boss' and insists he'll meet all the fighters before he retires. And while they're convinced, Jeremy tidy's up the place. He walks to the closet, pulling out a broom and dustpan and beginning to sweep the floors. He swept up dust bunnies, garbage from last nights fight, and even some coins which he shoved into his pocket. He began to mop as the employees filed in, each one greeting the old man along with the same question, 'is boss here today?' and the old man only replied with the same answer he always did, "No, but he's always watching, I know it" and with that reassurance the people move on with their day and begin doing their jobs. Trainers start arriving, people arrive to train and others arrive to 'book' a match. Jeremy only walked to the basement, to the ring. He began mopping the floors, moving onto the platform and mopping up the blood from the previous night. Mopping up the sweat, tears and drool. Mopping up the win and loss of last night. Mopping the platforms surface, the same one he used to fight on. Oh how he adored the building, he adored the thrill of the fight, the hope of the wins, and the determination on the fighters' faces. But he felt guilty in a way. And he couldn't help but claim it was surly Unnormal.
Last edited by Litwick on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:50 am

Ryann , Solars --17
════════════════════════════════════════════
loc. home-Overthrow // trainer/fighter. // ment. // tags. -Open-

Ryann awoke to her alarm, instantly sitting up and muting it. The girl rubbed her tired eyes, letting out a small yawn. "Hey kiddo, you heading to work?" her foster father asked through her door. "Yeah, I'm gonna walk again" she announced, pulling herself off of the mattress and pulling on a new change of clothes that consisted of black sweats and a grey band tee shirt. She walked into the bathroom, washing her face and brushing her hair before putting it into some boxer braids and leaving to retrieve her phone. Once she grabbed it she grabbed the prepared gym bag and skidded downstairs to meet Bradley in the kitchen. "Alright, I'm gonna go now, call me if you need anything and I'll be right home" she promised with a smile. He didn't knew she fought-hell, he didn't even know she didn't have a real job. She left the house after saying goodbye and started walking, which was pretty short considering she lived pretty close to Overthrow. She walked into the building, greeting familiar employees and trainers before going downstairs to greet Jeremy who had been standing quietly, looking at the ring. "Hey oldie" she greeted playfully as the man turned to send her a friendly smile, "Hey Solars, how many people you training today?" he asked in a tired voice, "As many people that walk into my training room" she shrugged, "You're a good person Ryann" the old man nodded, "Thank you, I still can't believe Talia retired to make me the captain of the team fighters..it's still a shock to me" she nodded along, "Yeah, but it's worth the small shock, it's refreshing and I know you'll train 'em good" he laughed, continuing to mop. "Didn't you already mop that?" she asked, "yeah, but the image of the blood on the mat is still in my mind, I'm going to mop it until it fades" he said quietly, looking down at the mat. "Understandable Jeremy, I'll catch you later, I've gotta go upstairs to wait for the fighters" she said, dismissing herself with a wave and a smile before leaving and jogging back upstairs to wait for her team members.

Daniel, Netts --18
loc. home-Overthrow // fighter. // ment. // tags. -Open

Daniel let out a small sigh, "Oh Daniel you've gotta go, your shift at the library starts in twenty minutes!" his mother exclaimed, Daniel letting out a small laugh. "Don't worry mum, I'll get there on time, I'm leaving right now, I'll be home a bit later tonight, I love you" he promised, giving his mother a small kiss on the cheek, "Love you Ana!" he shouted to his sister who was upstairs in her room. He gave his dalmatian a few good pets, smiling at him, "I'll be back later Pongo, Ana will walk you, be a good boy" he told him, as if he understood humans. Daniel left the house, getting in his car and driving to Overthrow. Yes he said he had a '12 hour shift' at the library but truth was, he was off today and he heard about Overthrow through a friend and he felt like checking it out. He pulled up to the small building, parking his car on the street and locking it before making his way inside, looking around curiously.

Aspen, Woodlock --17
loc. home-Overthrow // fighter. // ment. // tags. -Open-

Aspen finished her sisters' bowls of cereal. "Okay Angi, Aly, I'll be home later, mums upstairs if you need her, I love you guys" the girl promised, kissing each of their heads before slipping out of the house. She made her way to her motorcycle and revved the engine. She rode down to Overthrow, parking in the back lot and making her way through the back entrance, greeting the familiar employees and trainers. She popped her head into the basement to say hello to Jeremy. "Yo Jer! How's your morning been?" she asked enthusiastically, "Hey Aspen, It's been well, go head on up and say hi to some of the new trainees" he suggested, Aspen nodding, "If you say so" she shrugged sarcastically, "Catch you later Jer!" she threw behind her shoulder before leaving the basement. Her and Jeremy were close, he was like a father figure to her and she deeply trusted the older man. She made her way upstairs, her silver hair shining in the light as she looked for new trainees to greet.

Jack, Minoso --18
loc. home-Overthrow // trainer/fighter. // ment. // tags. -Open-

Jack hugged his little sister, "I'll be back later pumpkin" he told his little sister, leaving and shutting the door behind him before getting into his car. He started the engine, letting out a small sigh. When he got home what would his mother say? She'd surly scoff at him or start some sort of argument with him like last time. He turned the radio up in hopes of calming his state while driving, soon enough pulling up at Overthrow. Jack parked in the back, entering through the back doors and going straight into the basement to greet his number one 'fan' and biggest father figure. "Ah! Jack! How you been?" the old man asked with a cheerful tone, "I've been better, my mom's gonna be pissed again though, she was still asleep when I left" he admitted with a humourless chuckle, Jeremy walking over. "Kid you needa fix things with her, I don't care if you don't want to but you should at least try-or you'll be my age and regret it still. Trust me." the man advised carelessly, looking at the younger boy. "I try to-I do, but it's something new everyday, I just don't wanna come here all mad" he shrugged. "But you do know this is what Overthrow is for, to relieve anger.." the old man teased playfully, in attempt to lighten the mood. "Yeah I know that you walnut, I just-" "I get ya kid, don't worry. Now, go on upstairs, I've got an extra Pepsi in the mini fridge in the closet" the old man laughed, "You have a mini fridge in your janitors closet?" the boy asked with a chuckle, "No, I was messin' with ya" the old man laughed, Jack falling into the laughter too. "Alright man I'm gonna head up, gotta go see if there are any other singles who want to train together, I figured company could do me good, and my trainees will be getting here soon and we have a train session with the team fighters..so it will be interesting" he explained excitedly, the old man nodding. "Alright, I'll see you later Spades" the man waved, Jack letting out a chuckle at his own stage name, "See ya Jeremy" and with that he made his way upstairs to the lounge by the front door, awaiting on his trainees.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:14 am

Korey Adams || Trans Male || 20 years of age
Fighter || Mentor/Trainer: Herrison Hez

Tags: Herrizon

Korey awoke the day with a grumble and rolled over and hit his alarm clock. He had a rough night that night. He was bar tending the night before and a guy wouldn't take no for an answer when he told him he wasn't interested. He had to teach the guy a lesson, of course, but he didn't walk away without a hurting hand. Who knew men's jaws were so hard? He yawned and stood up. He dressed in his clothes before he grabbed his bag with his equipment. He had a training session with his mentor in his downtown gym that he owned before they were going to discuss an upcoming match he had. He made sure his hand was wrapped properly before he went out into the streets. He walked along while listening to his music.

An hour later he opened the door to the gym and walked in with a yawn. "Yo, Hez..." He called out to his trainer in his normal way. He approached him and set down his bag with a huff. "I'm ready to work hard, as usual." He explained as he looked at him. He knew that Herrizon knew that phrase meant that he had a hard night that he needed to forget. He was ready to get out all of his excess energy and anger as well, still upset with what had happened the night before with the man at the bar.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:19 am

>> herrison // 22 // trainer; (co) owner // Korey

Herrison looked at Jensen, nodding to the older man in greeting. Every since Herrison had come her Jensen always treated him well. He was the 'owner of the gym' but really the co-owner because Jensen was the technical owner. But he didn't mind. The man walked to his front desk, pulling a bottle of water from the mini fridge under his desk before slapping a towel around his neck while he waited for his trainee. He watched the boy come in, greeting him. Herrison nodded in greeting, "Hello there Korey, tough night?" he asked, noticing his slouched position and exhausted look. Herrison motioned for the boy to follow him, leading him to the boxing room upstairs to train. "Well, what types of trainings would you wanna do today? You look a bit roughed up, we can do simple defences or we can get a warm up going then we can sparr. Your pick Adams" He said, unlocking the door to let them in and keeping it open for anyone who wanted to join them.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:54 am

Korey looked at Herrison as he greeted him. "Yes, very tough night. On top of having to work late last night because Cindy called in, this guy tried to hit on me and would not take no for an answer." He explained as he placed his bag down once they got to the boxing room. "Simple defenses would be good to start out then once we are warmed up we can spar...." He explained as he looked at him, slipping off his sweater. He normally worked on defenses as it was one of his weaker points. "Just a warning, I am full of pent up energies today so don't go easy on me on the spar because I won't go easy on you." He explained as he teased him now. He wondered if anyone else would join them during their sparring session.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:22 am

The man raised an eyebrow, "Didn't take no for an answer? Well, did you beat him to a pulp like I taught you?" he asked, concern laced in his tone before listening in. "Simple defences, alrighty, we'll go through the routine from last week, I'll hit you with three left jabs, one uppercut, two right, then one left again, make sure you block 'em because I'm not going easy" he warned playfully, the man sending him a small smile. "And yes, then we'll sparr it out, I'd like to observe your improvement" he nodded. He put on some defence gloves, walking Korey over to the corner of mats where they stood to practice. "Alright, give me the ok and I'll go at it" he instructed, "if I hurt you, tell me to stop" he warned, he didn't like hurting his trainees but he knew it made them stronger.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:40 am

Korey gave Herrison a smile as he noticed the concern lace his voice. "Do not fret. I beat him until he begged for mercy." He explained as he looked at him. "Well, I knocked him out quick so he couldn't exactly beg." He explained as he looked at him. He nodded and listened to what Herrison was going to do for a routine. He was used to it. He smiled at his playful tone. He nodded and got his gear on before he got his stance ready. "Go ahead." He spoke after he was ready. He kept his eyes on Herrison. He knew that his trainer would never push him too far or hurt him.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:34 am

The man nodded, crouching over as they circled slowly, counting them down before throwing some pretty tough defence lines. He knew Korey would be able to keep up though, he always had, he was one of the strongest boxers in the gym-especially when he was angry. Herrison kept a straight face, going at it but not too hard, if he did his hardest he knew Korey would be on the floor-which was what he didn't want. He wanted to slowly raise his levels so that he could beat Herrison one day, and until that day he'd teach him well. He was thinking of even handing his spot in the gym to Korey once he'd advanced more, he was a very determined guy and his passion for boxing was great to Herrison. He was surprised at how quick the boy recovered from his hits, hitting back stronger, a small victorious smile on Harrisons face, he'd taught him well.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:06 pm

Korey was focused as he continued to circle the mentor he had for years. He knew that Herrison wouldn't be too easy on him but he also would not throw any punches that Korey could not handle if he got hit. Herrison had been working with Korey for a while so he knew plenty of Korey's strengths but also his weaknesses. Korey enjoyed training with Herrison however. He never made training seem like a chore. Korey let the smallest smile grace his face as he focused. He saw the slight pride on Herrison's face as they boxed. Korey was panting by the time Herrison released him from his punches. He took a huge swig of water from his water bottle. "Anything I can improve on, Hez?" He asked as he looked at him.
lurkin!

cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:12 pm

He looked at him, a proud smile on his face. "No, not much really, you're doing great, like, you're almost better than me" he said, adding enthusiasm to his tone as he took the gloves off. "I think you just needa fix your patterns, I was able to memorise them throughout the match, left left right left right upper and right, then another one and then that one again. If you can come up with different ones that aren't predictable, you'll have a better advantage" he told him. "But everything else is there, the speed, the determination, everything. You're good Korey, I think you should try out for the trial matches, the rewards are grand" he said. He smiled at him, "But in the meantime, lets go upstairs to Johns" he said. Johns was a small cafe attached to the boxing building, John, the owner, also used to box, him and most members were close and they enjoyed the treats and drinks John brought and eventually he opened up the small cafe in the lounge. "Coffee's on me" he said, wiping down the sweat with a face cloth.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me