i know what you did last summer | fxf | open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

lynx africa by strong asian mothers is the best album ever written (poll not rigged)

yes
46%
yes
15%
ABSOLUTELY
38%

Total votes : 13

i know what you did last summer | fxf | open

Postby pereyra » Wed May 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Last edited by pereyra on Thu May 24, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i know what you did last summer | plot

Postby pereyra » Wed May 23, 2018 12:04 pm

camp solidarity is a summer camp for girls in their junior and senior years of highschool.
    the camp operates in one-month sessions- the first month, the juniors visit, and the second,
    the seniors.
    the group of juniors that visited last year is now returning as seniors, and while there are
    some new additions, the same dramas remain from the year before. however, things have
    changed just a bit in the last year. not much, but enough to make a difference.
Last edited by pereyra on Wed May 23, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i know what you did last summer | couples

Postby pereyra » Wed May 23, 2018 12:11 pm

how you feeling?
-lately, been thinking maybe
the beat'll save me from all of my friends.-

character a has decided she needs a lot of things in life- mainly, though, new friends. her
current group of friends aren't exactly the greatest people in the world, and camp solidarity
is pretty much her only escape.
camp solidarity is also where she met character b, last year. character b is pretty much the
opposite of character a. while character a often finds herself being dragged to parties she
doesn't want to go to by her friends, character b has never been to a party in her life. she's
lived a very sheltered life, and she's honestly totally cool with it. she's open minded and
when character a confides in her that she'd like to completely change her life, character b
is easily her number one supporter. however, as their friendship grows stronger, character
b
finds herself falling in love with character a- the problem is, she's not really sure if she's
in love with character a as she is, or character a's idealized version of who she wants to
become.

character a; name | carotid
character b; name | user

hurry up!
-i've never been in love,
but i wanna be, i wanna be, so hurry up!-

character c has had a lot of girlfriends. she's the type of person that a lot of people might
even stereotype as a player, but that label seems a little unfair to her when really, she's
just looking for love. see, as many girls as character c has dated, she's never really fallen
in love before, and she's always wanted to.
enter character d. a newcomer to camp solidarity, character d is smart, funny, and
basically everything character c has ever wanted in a girl- a complete change from all her
past girlfriends. not only that, but character d seems just as interested in character c as
character c is in her. the problem, though, is that now that character c thinks she might
have finally found love, she's too scared to actually act on it and tell character d how she
feels, for fear of losing what she thinks might be her only shot at falling in love.

character c; name | reserved
character d; angie khatri | blackpearl44

deny u
-can't count the times that you've crossed over the line
but it don't get easier.-

character e and alpha have known each other for quite a while, and not just as
friends, but also as coworkers. for the last three years, the two have run a semi-popular
beauty channel on youtube. while their fanbase is small, their subscribers often point out
the chemistry between them, and it's easy to see why.
the two girls do everything together- they even live together- and they're very open about
the fact they did date in the past, but things didn't quite work out. however, what they're
less open about is the fact both still have feelings for each other. character e has more
than accepted the fact she's still in love with alpha and she constantly tries to
reason with her friend that there's no reason why they shouldn't be together, but alpha is
more business minded and refuses to do anything risky that could put their channel at
risk- including a relationship that very well could fail. however, when the two decide to
take a break and visit camp solidarity, alpha slowly finds it more and more difficult
to turn down character e.

character e; name | user
character f; alpha maggwa | balenciaga

goodbye from lonely
-am i talking too much? am i saying enough?
did you fall out of love? i wish that you told me.-

character g considers penny her soulmate. the two have been dating for quite some
time now, but as time goes on, it seems that penny is getting more and more distant.
then, a week before camp, penny breaks up with character g out of the blue, leaving
the other girl completely heartbroken.
when character g gets to camp, she vows to keep to herself, not wanting to have to deal
with anyone else. solitude works for her for less than the first few minutes of camp, when
she meets character h. character h notices character g and how sad she seems and is
instantly concerned, so she makes a point of befriending the other girl. however,
somewhere along the line, the two girls fall for each other. character g, though, has a lot
more trouble than she thought she would trying to figure out how to be in a relationship
with character h, terrified the other girl is going to leave her the same way character m
did.

character g; name | carotid
character h; sally brown | blackpearl44

guy.exe
-they say "expectations are too high
and you'll never find a guy like that, it's driving you mad."-

despite only having met the year before at camp solidarity, zahra and morgan
consider themselves close friends, even though the majority of their friendship has been
pretty much long distance. through a long series of texts, phone calls, and skype sessions,
the two have started to confide in each other about everything- family, friends,
relationships, and the works. for zahra, a lot of that means confiding in morgan
about how she wishes she could find the perfect guy- despite the fact even she is willing
to admit that her standards might be impossibly high; tall, strong, kind, not afraid to cry,
good to his mother, and most importantly, someone she always gets along with.
the two are overjoyed to see each other at camp again. after a long awaited reunion, they
find themselves doing everything together, and as time wears on, zahra starts to
notice more and more about morgan than before, and starts thinking that maybe she
isn't quite as straight as she thought- and maybe the picture-perfect guy is actually more
like the picture-perfect girl.

character i; zahra burnett | apricotflyer
character j; morgan salehi | balenciaga

fantasy
-we both have secrets,
but you've got me speechless.-

character k has never been to anything like camp solidarity before- it's never really been
something she's been interested in. however, when her girlfriend of only a few weeks,
character l, invites her, she really can't say no- even if it does sound a little silly to her.
both girls are from a city environment, completely different than camp solidarity, and
once there, character k finds it pretty easy to forget about the world outside of the camp
and just enjoy her time there, much to character l's delight. coming from a more
conservative family, camp solidarity is maybe the only place character l feels comfortable
being herself and being open about her sexuality. not only that, but the camp is the
perfect setting for a summer romance, even one like the one between character k and
character l, where both are keeping huge secrets about their pasts from each other,
and both casually expect it to completely destroy their relationship within a matter of
months.

character k; name | reserved
character l; name | user

keep me coming
-no, i can't be all alone to-night,
but you keep me second guessing.-

penny is what you would call a serial monogamist. she's known for having long term
relationships that always end in bitter, awful breakups, such as her relationship with
character g, and recovering from them quickly, then moving on to the next person.
when she gets to camp solidarity, she meets character n, and instantly sets her sights on
the other girl. what penny doesn't realise is that character n already knows about
penny and her reputation. character n goes along with penny's game for a
while, but just when penny thinks she has the upper hand, character n decides to
knock her down a few pegs, leaving her the same way penny left character g.
however, despite that, penny and character n still find themselves attracted to
each other, and they get together again, though their relationship seems a lot more
unsteady this time than it did the first time, and neither of them are sure they can ever
work out the kinks in it that were caused by both of their actions.

character m; penny beasley | balenciaga
character n; name | user
Last edited by pereyra on Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i know what you did last summer | rules

Postby pereyra » Wed May 23, 2018 12:18 pm

- all of tess's rules apply.
- use common sense- don't godmod, don't power play, avoid mary sue's, etc.
- please write in third person and avoid one-liners.
- all races, religions, etc are heavily encouraged here. i lose five years off my lifespan for
every roleplay where every character is blonde and white.
- all of the characters here must be female or feminine-presenting nonbinary characters.
trans girls are totally welcome, as they are female. looking for the mxm version of this?
click here! looking for the mxf version of this? transfer $50 to my paypal account and then
i'll consider making one.
- obviously, there should be no heterosexual characters. this one really doesn't call for the
generator, but i put a lot of work into that so here it is anyway.
- characters need to be either 18 or 19. they're high school graduates.
- for the sake of this roleplay, i will allow reservations. here's a quick fun fact about me; i
absolutely hate reservations because people make them and then never fill them. so if you
make a reservation here, you have 24 hours to fill it, unless you have a valid reason as to
why you can't fill it in 24 hours. i won't send out any warnings when your 24 hours are up,
your role will just be open again. please don't make me regret doing this.
- you may have as many characters as you want, given that they are not from the same
couple.
- i will not accept your form if your character's gender is down as 'obviously male, duh' or
'clearly female' or some other thing like that- that's just thinly veiled transphobia and i
don't have time for that.
- i also won't accept your form unless the words 'climate change is real' are somewhere on
it.
- forms belong on the discussion thread. they are totally up to you, just make sure they
include the basics- name, age, gender, pronouns, sexuality, personality- all that nice
stuff.
- for the love of all things, please don't join then never post. anyone who does this will
never be allowed in one of my roleplays again. i hate that so much. stop it.
- i might sound really harsh, but i'm actually a really nice person, i promise, i just hate the
way the roleplay community on every website- not just this one- conducts itself. but i'm a
very nice person.
- just be nice to your fellow roleplayers.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i know what you did last summer | cabins

Postby pereyra » Wed May 23, 2018 12:19 pm

cabins;
cabin one;
character a
character b
penny beasley
character n

cabin two;
character c
angie khatri
character k
character l

cabin three;
character e
alpha maggwa
zahra burnett
morgan salehi

cabin four;
character g
sally brown
Last edited by pereyra on Sun May 27, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i know what you did last summer | reserved

Postby pereyra » Thu May 24, 2018 10:20 am

just in case.
    please don't post below this until the roleplay has started. only post on the discussion thread.
    this is probably my biggest pet peeve, and if you still chose to post here before posting is
    open, you will be kicked out of the roleplay.

Last bumped by pereyra on Thu May 24, 2018 10:20 am.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me