Love Is A Strange Thing TEEN ROMANCE RP START AND ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Love Is A Strange Thing TEEN ROMANCE RP START AND ACCEPTING

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 5:03 am

Table of contents

Intro/Form
Types of Couples
Rules
Characters

Code: Select all
Form

Code: Select all
[center][color=#4080FF][i][u]Couple Here[/u][/i]
(Insert Image here)
Name:
Birthday:
History:
Personality:
Fears:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Family:
Friends:
Pets:[/color][/center]
Last edited by ~BrokenEcho~ on Sat May 28, 2016 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Couples

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 5:04 am

The Best Friends
This is the couple that has known each other for their entire lives. They soon start to wonder if they feel like they are more than just friends?

TAKEN

TAKEN

Celebrity Couple

He has been on stage his whole life. She has never left her small town. For one reason or another their lives collide and they start to fall for one another.

TAKEN

OPEN

Band Couple

They are in a band together that they started freshman year in highschool. As of 2014 their band has become pretty popular and they are always on the road touring the world.

TAKEN

TAKEN

Long Distance Relation Ship

They met online weather it be tumblr, face book, twitter, or youtube, they havent stopped talking to each other since. One problem. They life pretty far away from eachother and have never met in person.

TAKEN

TAKEN

Summer Love

The met over the summer and had a little summar romance. School has started and they havent talked to eachother in over 2 months. What happens when he becomes a new student at her school? Will they pick up where they left off or will everything go down hill?

TAKEN

OPEN

Enemies

They've been friends since childhood, and there parents want them to get together. But after some years of miscommunications, they had a falling out and have hated each other ever since. They meet again after many years of silence, will they still fight, or will they make up?

TAKEN

OPEN

Homosexual couple ((FxF))

This couple have been best friends since they were little girls they fell in love at the age of 15 but were too afraid to be who they were to do anything about it.

OPEN

TAKEN

Homosexual couple ((mxm))

Basically the same as the FxF couple but the two are polar opposites.

TAKEN

TAKEN

Bad Boy/Good Girl

His grades are barely passing and she has a 4.0 average. He pretends the rules dont exsist while she reads the terms and conditions. They are polar opposites but they love each other.

TAKEN

TAKEN

Will add request or more as I think of them. (PM me if you have requests)
Last edited by ~BrokenEcho~ on Sun May 29, 2016 11:40 am, edited 17 times in total.
I have returned after like a 6 year hiatus... if I was roleplaying with you, Im sorry I disappeared out of nowhere!

I am trying to collect one of everything here on CS! ..its gonna take a while lol
~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Is A Strange Thing *WIP DO NOT POST*

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 5:08 am

Sorry guys we have to have them.

1. NO SWEARING. (Things like "they quietly swore under their breath" is fine as long as no acual swear words are used.)
2. All Tess rules apply
3. Fade to black if necessary.
4. BE ACTIVE. ((PM me if you are going to be gone longer than a week))
5. No god-modding
6. Your character cannot be perfect.
7. At least three good and detailed Scentences sentences per post. 'She sat.' does not count
8. Spelling and Grammar.
9. You are allowed to interact with other people from other couples. ((But please end up dating your couple.))
10. HAVE FUN PLEASE
11. ALL RESERVATIONS LAST 24 HOURS
12. NO PREGNANCY IT GETS BORING
13: If you are gone longer than a week without telling me before hand you will be removed from the rp and your spot will open back up!
14. DO NOT GO MORE THAN 3 PAGES WITH OUT ME

Minimods:
Lucky-dog
Last edited by ~BrokenEcho~ on Sun May 29, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Is A Strange Thing *WIP DO NOT POST*

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 5:11 am

Characters will be placed here.

GIRLS
Katie Johnson//17/Female//Best Friend Couple//~BrokenEcho~

BOYS
Last edited by ~BrokenEcho~ on Fri May 20, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Is A Strange Thing OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 5:19 am

Best Friends
Name: Katie Johnson
Birthday: October 23, 1999
History: Katie lives a normal life with a love of music and theater. When she was younger her parents moved from Utah to Colorado because her mom got a new job in the state. She hated it at first but quickly grew to love her new home.
Personality:She is very artistic and is horrible at things like maths and science.
Dislikes: water, swimming, sports.
Fears: Blood, Spiders, the dark.
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Family: her mom and her dad.
Friends: A couple here and there.
Pets: 6 month old border collie names Knox

Band Couple
Name: Scarlet Weaver
Birthday: July 27th, 2000
History: Scarlet grew up in a house that was full of noise and music. She picked up her first instrument when she was about 3 years old but found her true talent for singing at age ten when she joined her schools choir. When she was a freshman in highschool she and a couple of her friends started a band called Horse of the Apocalypse. They recently have started their U.S tour.
Personality: Spunky and loud. She can also e random at times and she loves to meet new people.
Dislikes: mushrooms, spiders
Fears: the dark, cows
Crush: Banit
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Bandit
Family: She has three older brothers, Baxter (17), Nick (20), Sheldon (26). Her older sister Carry (19) her twin youner brother and sister Lizzi (7) Eli (7) and Scarlets twins Nina (16) and Dylan (16) and her mom and dad
Friends: Zero and her siblings
Pets: 3 guinnea pigs (Thyme, Basil, Oregano), Her two rabbits (Peaches and Pear) two cats (munchie, and mittens) her dog (Carlos) snake (Lint)
Last edited by ~BrokenEcho~ on Sun May 29, 2016 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Fri May 20, 2016 5:39 am

May I reserve the Summer Love girl please? c:

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 5:40 am

Yep! All reservations last 24 hours.

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summer Love ~ Skylar Wilson

Postby Berenice. » Fri May 20, 2016 6:01 am

Summer Love
Name: Skylar Louise Wilson
Birthday: December 23rd
History: Skylar was originally born in England, explaining her fluent British accent, but had to move to the US after her father's business had taken over. She moved into her own apartment when she hit 16, but became lonely, so she adopted her 2 dogs to keep her company.
Personality: Summer can be very sassy when she wants to be, but is usually a bundle of joy who just wants to have fun. But she is very confident, and isn't afraid to say what she thinks.
Dislikes: Ignorance, insects, cats, being alone.
Fears: Loneliness, storms
Crush: tba
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: tba
Family: Liza Mai (mother)
Sam Wilson (father)
Friends: tba
Pets: Teddy the Great Dane Tess the Australian Shepherd

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sercae » Fri May 20, 2016 6:04 am

(Could I have the girl from, Enemies?

ImageImage
Flvrt © ig disc coms other XXXX//XXXX//XXXX
"𝔸 𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒 -𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣?""

cael | | he / him | | i’m an adult
sercae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~BrokenEcho~ » Fri May 20, 2016 6:08 am

(Accepted and you may reserve her yes,)

~BrokenEcho~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me