Silver Spruce Ridge (Horse & Rider RP, Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Silver Spruce Ridge (Horse & Rider RP, Accepting)

Postby .bluejay. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Dear Rider,
It has come to my attention that you are a very talented rider. I would like to invite you to Silver Spruce Ridge, my prestigious riding academy. If you intend to accept my offer, please write back. I will send you plane ticket, one for you and one for your horse. You will be flying in an elite equine coach with first class seating. Don't worry if you can't afford a horse, my academy has several satisfactory horses that I would be willing to lease to you. I hope to see you soon.
-Katherine Paige
Last edited by .bluejay. on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Let Me Set The Scene

Postby .bluejay. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Silver Spruce Ridge is located in Greenwood, Indiana. The property is laid out over several acres and the scenery is beautiful. The driveway winds up through a path of pine trees and opens up into the barn. Beside the barn is a nicely attended to outdoor arena. The other side of the bar is lined by apple trees. The apples that fall are collected daily and stored. Attached to the back of the barn is a large indoor arena, used only when the weather is bad. Several trails line the property and there are some to suit each level of rider. Out beside the arena is a large lake. The deck that leads out into the lake has tables, chairs, and even a grill. There are several canoes and small paddle boats that are attached to the deck as well.
Inside the barn, there are two long aisles lined with stalls. In the front of the two aisles is a large tack room. The riders each get a closet to keep their tack in. The center of the tack room is filled with community supplies that anyone can use. If you go upstairs to the loft, there is a hall with three doors. The first room is the main office where Katherine Paige, the owner of the barn, spends most of her time. The next room is a lounge where the riders relax and eat their meals. The apples that had been collected are stored in a fridge here. The last room is a type of classroom. It is filled with books and papers, though they are all on horses. The riders can come here to learn more about their horses.
Behind the barn are the houses were the riders will be staying. On the right is the house for girls and one the left is the cabin for boys. Each rider will get their own room along with a room where everyone can mingle and relax. In between the two houses is a large fire pit. The last Sunday of every month, the riders get to have a pizza party and a Bon fire, along with time for swimming and a movie in the lounge of the barn.
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Can We Establish Some Ground Rules?

Postby .bluejay. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:23 pm

-No power playing.
-No god modding.
-No crushing on your own characters.
-All Tess's rules apply.
-Star out the vowels if you are going to use a curse.
-Please keep genders even. (This only applies to riders, not horses.)
-If someone wants a recap please give them one.
-Please try to right at least two complete, detailed sentences.
-Wait until I accept you before starting.
-Don't go more than five pages without me.

Stable Rules
(These can be broken)
-Your horse must be groomed at least five days a week and ridden at least three days a week.
-Take good care of the facility.
-Take a buddy with you on the trails.
-You must wear a life jacket while in the lake.
-All horses must be put away by 8:00 pm.
-Lights out by 11:30 pm.
-No boys in the girls house past 9:00 pm and vice versa.
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Why, Look Who's Here

Postby .bluejay. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Humans
Annabelle Paige-Played by Melanie & Jared
Cinder Lapus-Played by Percabeth***
Sean-Played by TruckerGirl

Horses
Mr. Personality-Wall-E
Egyptian Jewel-Emerald
Anything But Ordinary-Extraordinaire
Inspired By Dreams-Inspire
Phantom
Blood Lilly-Lillith

Other P'ets
Flora-Annabelle's Dog
Frostbite-Annabelle's Dog
Maylene-Cinder's Dog
Last edited by .bluejay. on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Showing Off, Are We?

Postby .bluejay. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 pm

None
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Look At Me!

Postby .bluejay. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Name; Annabelle Paige
Age; 16
Gender; Female
Crush; None
Personality; Annabelle is very strong. She has learned to carry herself in a very confident manner. Annabelle learned to stand up for herself and speak her mind. She can be very sweet, though she is often sarcastic. Annabelle could be called many things, though she would describe herself as strong and confident. Annabelle has a certain spirit and attitude that has gotten her through many challenges. Her extreme perseverance and persistence have given her a way of carrying herself that cannot be described, though some tend to underestimate the strength in her mind. Annabelle is not particularly strong in a physical sense, though she makes up for it in spirit. She is not one who will put up with much, making her seem a bit defensive at first glance.
Annabelle is very friendly and trusting when she gets to know someone. She does not do well with betrayal because of past experiences, though she tries to maintain a wall around her. Annabelle can be very secretive. She will only share her secrets if she has known the person for a long time and has deemed them trustworthy. Her past has left her with some hidden darkness, but she tends to conceal it well.
Family; Annabelle lived with her parents Katherine and Andrew Paige, the owners of the barn.
Horses; Wall-E and Emerald
P'ets?; Flora and Frostbite, her dogs.

Show Name; Mr. Personality
Barn Name; Wall-E
Age; 7
Gender; Gelding
Foals; Nope
Breed; He is sort of a mutt. Wall-E is a Thoroughbred, Paint, and Belgian mix.
Owner; Annabelle
Personality; Wall-E's show name describes him perfectly, he is the Mr. Personality of the barn. Every emotion he has comes out in a bold expression on his face. He is the sweetest horse you will ever find, though he is a bit of a dreamer. Wall-E often forgets to pay attention then spooks at things that were there all along. He can also be very stubborn and refuse to do what you want. Wall-E is a very energetic horse as well and he will occasionally act up just because he is excited.
History; Wall-E was born to a Nurse-mare so she was taken away from him when he was five days old so she could nurse a potential race horse. Wall-E was raised by humans ever since. He was bottle fed milk until he was old enough to drink the milk from a bucket. When Wall-E no longer needed milk, he was put in a pasture with seven other horses and a cow. Annabelle's parents bought Wall-E for her when she got good enough to have her own horse.
Saddle; x
Bridle; Like this but with a waterford bit.
Saddle pad; x

Show Name; Egyptian Jewel
Barn Name; Emerald
Age; 1
Gender; Mare
Foals; Maybe someday
Breed; Arabian
Owner; Annabelle
Personality; Emerald is fierce and very stubborn, true to her bloodlines. She is very athletic and never runs out of energy. The young mare has a big attitude for her small body. She doesn't know the meaning of the word yes. Emerald is feisty and sassy and it shows.
History; Annabelle found Emerald on the edges of her property and took her in. She raised the young filly, though she spent more of her time with Wall-E leaving the filly with a wild side.
Saddle;x
Bridle; Like this but with a Goosetree Delight Dr Bristol Bit.
Saddle pad;x
Last edited by .bluejay. on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver Spruce Ridge (Horse & Rider RP, Accepting)

Postby .bluejay. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:59 pm

(Bump)
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mahou shoujo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Name; Cinder Lapus
Age; 17 Years old
Gender; Female
Crush; None
Status; Rich Kid
Personality; Cinder is very sarcastic and she doesn't show how much she really can care. She can seem very defensive at first, but she will let you see past that as you get to know her. Cinder is also very stubborn and likes to do her own things.
Family; Cinder had a family of three: herself, her mom, and her dad.
Horses; Extraordinaire and Inspire
Pets?; A dog named Maylene.

Show Name; Anything But Ordinary
Barn Name; Extraordinaire
Age; 7 Years old
Gender; Mare
Foals; None
Breed; Friesian
Owner; Cinder
Personality; Extraordinaire is very feisty and sassy. She will often do the opposite of what you ask, just to do something her way. Extraordinaire has a tendency to act up, just to show her attitude.
History; Extraordinaire was born at a breeders farm. The young prospect was sold to Cinder as her first horse. Cinder has gone on to win several dressage competitions with her.
Saddle; x
Bridle; x
Saddle pad; x

Show Name; Inspired By Dreams
Barn Name; Inspire
Age; 6 Years Old
Gender; Gelding
Foals; None
Breed; Irish Sport horse
Owner; Cinder
Personality; Inspire is very driven to help Cinder succeed. He is very kind, though mostly just to Cinder. Inspire is very hard working and determined. He will move mountains to help those who love him.
History; Inspire was born at a prestigious cross country farm and put up for sale. Though Cinder was excelling with Extraordinaire, she decided to get another horse and try cross country. She came across Inspire and happily purchased him.
Saddle; x
Bridle; x
Saddle pad;x

𝙄..𝙉 xx𝙇..𝙄..𝙆..𝙀xx𝘼

█ ██ ᒪIOᑎ ██ █

────────────────
ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᒪᗩᗰᗷ
mahou shoujo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bluejay. » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:13 pm

(Accepted!)
wip!
.bluejay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mahou shoujo » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:40 pm

(Thanks)

𝙄..𝙉 xx𝙇..𝙄..𝙆..𝙀xx𝘼

█ ██ ᒪIOᑎ ██ █

────────────────
ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᒪᗩᗰᗷ
mahou shoujo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes