One Direction Roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

One Direction Roleplay

Postby Mini Niall » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:24 am

Rules:
Please fill form out properly!
Don't start until we have enough people!
Read the imagine!
This is NOT a chat room
When you rp make sure to use proper grammar and lets us know who you're rping.
Ex: Niall: He walked down the beach holding ____ hand. "I love you." He said.

*Imagine*
You're walking along the beach listening to your favorite song on your iPod at the crack of dawn. "Excuse me!" You barely hear from behind you in the distance. "Excuse me" someone taps on your shoulder asking you a question. You turn around and find (your favourite One Direction guy) standing there with the rest of One Direction behind him. "Our bus broke down and we need to eat somewhere. Are there any local restaurants close by?" "Yeah there's a Nandos close by." You reply, unaware it's One Direction because of the thick sunglasses you're wearing. "Can you take us there?" Niall asks. "Umm sure follow me." You pull out you're phone and text your parents you're out with a friend for a while. You drive to the Nandos and find a booth to sit down in with them, and four other friends you have. You take your sunglasses off and realize it's One Direction. "AAAAHHHH" You scream in excitement, as soon as your four other friends arrive after receiving your text. You all order and talk A LOT about random stuff. It's 5:00 and you've been there for over 7 hours with them. "We'll, we must get going." Louis says. "Can we get your numbers?" Zayn asks. "ABSOLUTELY!" You and your friends comment, writing your number down for each of them. Everyone goes home and it's around 10:00 pm now and you decide to go to sleep. You wake up the next morning from a call from your favourite member, "Hey, last night was fun. Can we go on another date tonight?" They ask. You start going out regularly every night and soon you and your friends are each dating your favorite member.

Now we will RP continuing from this so I need 9 other people right now so we can start.
Please note I am rping Niall :D

Roles:
Niall = (taken by Mini Niall)
Louis = (taken by RAWR:3)
Zayn = (taken by B-O-Y-D)
Liam = (taken by Niall <3)
Harry = (taken by One_directioner <3)
Niall's girlfriend = (taken by RAWR:3)
Louis' girlfriend = (taken by One_directioner <3)
Zayn's girlfriend = (taken by Original.niall.girl.)
Liam's girlfriend = (taken by SellyG&1D)
Harry's girlfriend = (taken by B-O-Y-D)

[strike]Form:
Code: Select all
Role:
(If you're rping a boy just fill top out)
If you're a girlfriend, what's her name:
Describe[/strike] her:

All spots are full so lets start the rp!
Last edited by Mini Niall on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 12 times in total.
I absolutely LOVE One Direction (Apart from the fact I'm also a boy) so yeah! Thanks and feel free to trade or PM me!
Ok, to prove I LOOOOVEEEE One Direction, Niall will put his shades on. Oh yeah, now it's serious.
AUCTION!

ONE DIRECTION RP NEED MEMBERS!
Mini Niall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: One Direction Roleplay

Postby i m a g i n e. » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:56 am

Role: Liam's gf
If you're a girlfriend, what's her name: Emma
Describe her: She is funny, crazy, and has beautiful brown curly hair, and brown eyes. But most people don't know the real her, she is usually the one who is left out in the group, and she doesn't get much attention at home, her parents are divorced and they both re married and neither of her step parents like her, so her actual parents, don't like being around her too. She is really depressed and cuts, but she always says it was just the cat. But she hides that all with a smile and a joke.
Image Image
i m a g i n e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mini Niall » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 am

SellyG&1D wrote:Role: Liam's gf
If you're a girlfriend, what's her name: Emma
Describe her: She is funny, crazy, and has beautiful brown curly hair, and brown eyes. But most people don't know the real her, she is usually the one who is left out in the group, and she doesn't get much attention at home, her parents are divorced and they both re married and neither of her step parents like her, so her actual parents, don't like being around her too. She is really depressed and cuts, but she always says it was just the cat. But she hides that all with a smile and a joke.

Accepted :D THANKS!
I absolutely LOVE One Direction (Apart from the fact I'm also a boy) so yeah! Thanks and feel free to trade or PM me!
Ok, to prove I LOOOOVEEEE One Direction, Niall will put his shades on. Oh yeah, now it's serious.
AUCTION!

Mini Niall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cat;; » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 am

Role: Harry's girlfriend
If you're a girlfriend, what's her name: Arieli ( Pronounced R-ee-l-ee )
Describe her: She is a fun and outgoing girl. She loves to do romantic stuff and sporty things.

Role: Zayn
cat;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mini Niall » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:00 am

|| B-O-Y-D || wrote:Role: Harry's girlfriend
If you're a girlfriend, what's her name: Arieli ( Pronounced R-ee-l-ee )
Describe her: She is a fun and outgoing girl. She loves to do romantic stuff and sporty things.

Role: Zayn

Accepted :D
AUCTION!

Mini Niall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cat;; » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 am

( Yay XD )
cat;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sehunnie » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:03 am

Role:Louis
Describe her:

i'll just play louis because all the good girlfriends are gone! I might play niall's girlfriend if that doesn't get taken
quitting
Sehunnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mini Niall » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:04 am

RAWR:3 wrote:Role:Louis
Describe her:

i'll just play louis because all the good girlfriends are gone! I might play niall's girlfriend if that doesn't get taken

Nope Niall's GF is open :D (anyone can RP as many characters as they wish) and accepted :D
AUCTION!

Mini Niall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sehunnie » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:10 am

Role: Niall girlfriend
If you're a girlfriend, what's her name: Stormy
Describe her: She has tanned skin, and lond dirty blonde Wavy hair. She is rather short for her age. She doesn't get things all that fast,and often gets called the dumb blonde of the group. She is really out going and is a thrill seeker. She can pack food in like nothing else. She won't be able to out eat Niall , but its a close call.
quitting
Sehunnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mini Niall » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:23 am

RAWR:3 wrote:Role: Niall girlfriend
If you're a girlfriend, what's her name: Stormy
Describe her: She has tanned skin, and lond dirty blonde Wavy hair. She is rather short for her age. She doesn't get things all that fast,and often gets called the dumb blonde of the group. She is really out going and is a thrill seeker. She can pack food in like nothing else. She won't be able to out eat Niall , but its a close call.

Accepted :D
AUCTION!

Mini Niall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me