H e a r t b r o k e n || Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: H e a r t b r o k e n || Accepting

Postby Amillions » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am

I walked into school and headed to my locker. I hoped Justin would be in the halls. I could use a hug this morning...
Hey! I am sorry I haven't been on! I am trying to catch up!
Amillions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:49 am

❤Becky||❤
"Hey" i smile at him....""I was just Giving out to the bench" i laugh..."I really dont get how it can have
Bird poop on it we are in side" i giggle looking at the ceiling.I look over and spot Hadley...

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:52 am

Crispin looked at the bench, and chuckled. "I thought that was gum." he told her, taking a drink of his coffee. "How was your night?" he asked he, shoving his free hand into his hoodie pocket because it was cold. He was always cold.
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:55 am

❤Becky||❤
"Worst...Night...Ever" i sigh."I couldnt sleep cause my dad and his idiot Friends were down stairs shouting and drinking".

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:57 am

Cris looked at her, and sighed. "I'm sorry," he said, putting a comforting arm around her. "I couldn't sleep either, if it makes you any better."
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:00 pm

❤Becky||❤
"Its ok" i smile...i hear the bell for first class "Well better go to class...What class do you have" I ask him turning around about to go to my Locker.

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Cris thought for a minute. "AP Euro History. You?" he asked, taking another sip.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:08 pm

❤Becky||❤
"Never heard of that class....Anyways im in English" i smile..."Got to go...See you later" i say hugging him quickly then running to my locker.Beside Hadleys.

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 pm

He smiled, and hugged her back. "See you later, Bec," he said, and walked to his class, yawning.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_squishy_fishy » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:11 pm

❤Becky||❤
"Bec is a boys name" i shout with a giggle across the hallway.I oen my locker not noticing that i was beside Madley.

a_squishy_fishy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me