♠ - laιr oғ lυnaтιcѕ - ♠ S e m i - L i t ~[Open ;; New]~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

♠ - laιr oғ lυnaтιcѕ - ♠ S e m i - L i t ~[Open ;; New]~

Postby Ozara » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 am

♦----------------------♦

♦----------------------♦

=========================================================================================================================================

------

You're not the sanest person on the block. And by that, I mean you're not sane at all. Everyone has their quirks and foibles. But you take that to a new level. And you qualify as certifiable. Something about you, something wrong with you, has been obvious enough to make the people near to you feel the need to lock you up. So they do. You can decide whether you resent them, or are grateful for it. Either way, you're trapped here. And have to stay that way until you're 'healthy'. If that ever happens, that is. Another thing to think about; obey the rules of medication, or not? Listen to the nurses, or not? Follow the guidelines and behave, or not? Go ahead and pick whether or not you'll be on the 'goody list'.

Another thing to know. You don't have to be crazy. People with terminal illnesses reside here as well. Who knows. Maybe you're unfortunate enough to have both issues?

------
=========================================================================================================================================

Last edited by Ozara on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 am, edited 12 times in total.
Ozara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laιr oғ lυnaтιcѕ - R U L E S

Postby Ozara » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:47 am

• {Tess' rules oh-so-obviously apply here. So follow them, or leave.}
    If you're not clear on what semi-literate roleplaying is, I'll enlighten you. Write at least a 5 sentenced paragraph - hopefully more if you can - for each post. If you're not sure how that's possible, just write what your character feels or smells or sees or is thinking or is wearing or wants, etc. etc. Just figure it out and don't be lazy. Put detail and thought into it.
    If you're thinking of getting graphic past PG - 13, all I have to say is don't post it here.
    If you post a form, then the RP starts and you don't write a starting post within a week, I'll remove your character from the front page after sending you a PM saying that I'm doing so. What I consider activeness is at least one post per every 2 days. One post per day at least is also extremely appreciated. Please don't join if you feel you'll be inactive.
    Make as many characters as you believe you can manage.
    Don't god-mod, spot-light, or have mary/gary-sues. You really think this RP is the place for perfection?
    You make your own form. You should be used to that by now, considering that's how most RP's are beginning to go.
    Don't overenthusiastically bump your RP post if you think you're getting ignored. Just say, out of character, that no one has replied to your post and ask around for someone to reply to you. Spam like that gets annoying otherwise.
    Please try keeping the genders even.. I mean come on. 18 girls and 4 boys? What is that? Just keep it at a relatively similar level so that there aren't a million of a certain gender while the other is a rarity.
    Out of character fighting is unnacceptable.

Last edited by Ozara on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ozara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laιr oғ lυnaтιcѕ - P L A C E S / W E A T H E R

Postby Ozara » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:48 am

------
- S E A S O N -
• Spring
• Summer
• Autumn
Winter

====

------
- W E A T H E R -
{ One ✔ means light ;; Two ✔'s means heavy ;; Three ✔'s means very heavy }
• Rainy
• Snowy ✔
• Cloudy ✔
• Sunny
• Foggy
• Cold ✔
• Hot
• Windy ✔✔

====

------
- S A N C T U A R Y -
• The building x
• The hallways x
• Rooms {Priviledged} x
• Rooms {Underpriviledged} x
• Rooms {Priviledge revoked} x
• Courtyard x X x
• Pool x
• Fenced in x
• Library x
• Cafeteria x

Last edited by Ozara on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ozara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laιr oғ lυnaтιcѕ - I N F O

Postby Ozara » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 am

• - - Priviledges
    If you misbehave here, it all comes down to the extent of the wrong doing. If you injure someone, your priviledges to go outside are revoked and you're moved into an underpriviledged room where your electronics and books are taken from you. If you get in a fight, the same thing happens. If you refuse to take medication, you lose electronic and book priviledges. If you injure someone of higher authority, such as a nurse or founder or other staff, you're moved into the priviledge revoked room where you're literally locked up in an infamous strait jacket to sit and 'think' about what you've done. Sometimes that punishment lasts over a week. Which is sheer torture. So don't get punished. Or at least don't get caught.

• - - Sanctuary Features
    This place has a library and computer room for those who have behaved well for a while and are stable enough to use them. There's also a large outdoor courtyard with a garden and 7 foot deep heated pool available. Priviledged patients are permitted to eat their cafeteria out in the courtyard if they wish. There are no real schedules except for the hallway lights going off at 12, and the doors to the outside courtyard being locked at that same time. The entire building is surrounded by a barbed wire fence, so escape is pretty difficult. Though sometimes, the place isn't all that bad. So you might not want to.

There are also weekly arts and crafts sessions where all patients are asked to go to the spare lounge room to do crafts and paint for recreation. This is a requirement. Saturdays at 12 PM sharp. It's actually a way to evaluate the head of the patients, but they don't exactly advertise that. Your therapy sessions vary; chose your schedule yourself. The minimal allowed is once a week. The most is, well, every day.
Last edited by Ozara on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ozara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laιr oғ lυnaтιcѕ - P A T I E N T S

Postby Ozara » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:19 am

• - - Girls
    ~ Eva Levesquieu | x | Depression ;; bi-polar disorder ;; paranoia
    ~ Cheyanne Blaze Parker | x | Depression ;; suicidal thoughts
    ~ Sloane Adair Ausmium | x | tourette's ;; scizophrenia ;; misophonia ;; sociopath
    ~ Hazell Genson | x |Pending
    ~ Thalia Marie Spade | x | OCD ;; antisocial personality ;; depression
    ~ Maria Stevenson | x | anorexia ;; depression ;; paranoia

• - - Guys
    ~ Adrian Skye Archer | x | insomnia ;; kleptomania ;; PPD
    ~ Aiden Perry Falls | x | suicidal thoughts ;; insomnia ;; schizophrenia
    ~ Christopher Liam Lockley | x | Pending

• - - Priviledged
                      ~ Eva
                      ~ Cheyanne
                      ~ Hazell
                      ~ Thalia
                      ~ Adrian
                      ~ Aiden
                      ~ Maria
                      ~ Christopher
                      ~ Sloane

• - - Underpriviledged
                      None yet

• - - Priviledge Revoked
                      None yet
Last edited by Ozara on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Ozara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laιr oғ lυnaтιcѕ - M Y • F O R M

Postby Ozara » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:20 am

----------------

----------------

Talk to myself again
all alone
on my own
Walk by the scene again
just to see what people see
Caught in your stubborn hold
I’m so far from home

So turn the lights on,
turn the lights on
Turn the lights on for me
So keep the lights on,
keep the lights on
Keep the lights on for me

Don’t go to sleep

Lost in your thoughts again,
consciously you think of me
Focus your perfect words,
with a pen you write me in
I can’t be reached so far from here,
I need you near
.:NAME:. "Sloane Adair Ausmium. I have no more to add. If you wanna know the meaning, just ask. I love questions."
.:AGE:. "Seventeen point zero."
.:GENDER:. "Why do you need to ask?"
.:HEIGHT:. "Five foot four. I'm teensy. I love it!"
.:SEXUAL ORIENTATION:. "Meep. That's a surprise. I'm straight."
.:HAIR:. "Burgandy crimson and proud as the Mum of an athlete."
.:EYES:. "That sort of spring-like mint green you see on the sour apples. Then I have a thin black line around my iris.
It makes it all poppy."

.:FAVORITE SONG:. "Sleep by OneRepublic. It's been playing in my head ever since I got here. I hear it in my head."

.:PROBLEMS:. Sloane is pure sociopath. She smiles like a porcelean doll; the kind that creeps you out. But is
geniuely sweet on the inside despite her lack of feeling and empathy. But it's easy for her to turn. One word.
She's like an adder. Some snake charmers think they've got her under control. Then suddenly, she spits venom
through their flesh. Sloane hears voices, sees people, hears music all the time, and replies very naively. Like
no one is ever watching. She has tourette's too. Some of her tics include squeaking behind a closed mouth like
a puppy begging for it's Mum as a newborn. She also compulsively rolls her shoulders and cracks her fingers
without the ability to stop even if she wanted to. Then other times, if she's really stressed, two other tics
come out. Those being jaw clenching and cooing like a dove. Last but not least, she has a sound sensitivity issue.
Certain noises set her off into a violent, murderous rage mode. It's a legitament condition that's linked with the
brain, and only the brain. Hearing gum smacking, loud breathing, 'p' popping, or hiccuping throws her into a
completely different personality.

.:PERSONALITY:. Sloane is a little disconnected, if you can't tell. Sometimes she's bad at understanding personal space, and her words can be extremely blunt and offensive. But that's not the problem. If they are and you even go as far as crying in front of her, she won't understand that it was her fault or why you're crying. That comes from being a sociopath. She's incredibly intellegent, and plays what seems like myriads of instruments. She does long equations sometimes in her room just to entertain herself. She sings improvised melodies and can always be found humming a haunting tune. And has an almost photographic memory. Sloane can recall conversations perfectly from years ago. Nothing leaves her mind. Her tone is sweet and like that of a young girl who expresses all innocence. When Sloane hears voices, she greets them merrily and has long conversations about anything at all. The people she sees aren't real to her. She knows they're fake. But she loves them. And any words against it go unheard. She favors interactions with her subconscious characters. The real ones are dull to her, normally. Her tics aren't bothersome. She likes them too. She likes being damaged and unusual. Not to be unique. Just because she likes being drawn into herself. Sloane has a fascination with fire, but at the same time an incredible fear. She loves water, and is kind of a little crazy for it. If she sees puddles, she's like a cat with a laser dot. She'll jump right on it with bright eyes. Ripples amaze and lure her in. Romantic feelings have never existed for her. She's got a deficiency of emotion. It's still possible, but way less likely than normal.

----------------

♦Fire
♦Extreme heat
♦Many sounds
♦Loud sounds
♦Extreme silence
♦Bad singing
♦Bad smells
♦Emotions
♦People
♦Rap music
♦Death metal
♦Being yelled at
♦Being scowled at
♦Being hated
♦Being without any light
other than sunlight,
which she hates strongly
♦Older people
♦Butterflies
♦Baby birds
♦Sleeping
♦Pure darkness

♦Rain
    ♦Water and water ripples
    ♦Equations
    ♦Piano
    ♦Guitar
    ♦Flute
    ♦Violin
    ♦Keyboard
    ♦Music in general
    ♦Cats
    ♦Cute things
    ♦Fire
    ♦Ice
    ♦Smoke
    ♦Her insanity
    ♦Archery
    ♦The cold
    ♦Winter
    ♦Sweet pastries
    ♦Hot tea
    ♦Chocolate chip muffins
    ♦Strait jackets
    ♦Getting shots
    ♦Storms and clouds

----------------

•~Favorite Color
Jade green
•~Favorite Animal
Red fox
•~ Favorite Season
Winter
•~Favorite Show
"I don't watch TV."
•~Favorite Book
The Outsiders
•~Favorite Activity
Tree climbing
•~Favorite Holiday
"I don't know the
holidays."
Image Sloane was born November 8th, 1994. Her birthplace is Missoula, Montana. But she doesn't have any memories left of it besides when she tried to kill another three-year-old girl her age at a pool party. She was almost successful; no one was watching them for five minutes, and the other girl wasn't very strong. Her mother, who was very ashamed that such a thing had happened with her own offspring, relocated to New York City to hide themselves. One day when Sloan was seven, her mom left to go buy cigarettes, leaving Sloane home alone. When she returned, her shirt was torn in half and her coat was missing. Her hair was ruined and her purse was missing. One of her high heel black knock-off brand shoes was also no where to be seen. Then she collapsed on the couch and didn't say another word. Sloane was smart enough to call the police, which ended in questions to the Mother. But she didn't say anything. Nothing, in fact. She didn't look anyone in the eyes. She didn't wash herself. Change her clothes. Feed herself. Feed her child. She was incoherent.

Sloane didn't know what happened that day. But once the emptiness in her own Mother's eyes had appeared, a switch flicked in the dear seven-year-old's mind. She lost the ability to forget. And started to tic oddly. Her tourette's and photographic memory had formed at that young age. Sloane was taken from her Mother after she was dubbed an 'unsuitable guardian' and moved into a mental instituation. Sloane was forced into a home for children without parents, though she wasn't adopted until she was 12. The family [Consisted of a firefighter father and a librarian mother realized she had a couple special needs, and decided to treat them with caution and what they called 'love.' Sloane was given a variety of activities to keep her busy, that containing piano playing, guitar playing, violin playing, flute playing, etc. etc. She also was very fond of singing. But one day, just as the mother was preparing to take them all to their Aunt's house for babysitting, Sloane stabbed Isaac, her younger cousin who was visitng, and caused permanent damage. This disturbed the parents to high heavens and they began to treat her differently. No abuse. No isolation. They just seemed.. Frightened by her. So she picked up and went off, ditching the house at the age of 13. Sloane, with her high intellegence, knew good places to stay and what to eat. She chose to remain homeless until she was 15, travelling as far as Maine by foot. There were trageties and losses in between these ages, but that would be too much to write.

Once in Maine, the inevitable happened and she was eventually kidnapped by a thirty-seven year old man who did nothing but treat her like she was a dog. His creepy antics didn't last long though, as Sloane managed to form an escape route and even came
Key words
Falsely innocent
eerie;; desolate
empty;; childish
dangerous;; ominous
distant;; sweet
genuine;; talented
intellegent;; lost
easily angered
swift & nimble
beguilling;; charming
hyperactive;; advent-
urous;; quiet
back to kill the kidnapper with a large stone she picked up while hiding in the woods. But during the short time that she was chained up, her eyes trailed over to the kidnapper in another room whom she saw through a window. But couldn't hear him. So she tried reading his lips, and found herself successful. This aided in her ability to escape, but explaining how would be too tedious. That's how she was able to lip read. From then on, this skill just improved.

"If you could do
one thing, what
would it be?
"

"Make everyone
like me. It's so
much more fun
that way. Don't
you think so?"
Sloane started to hear voices one day while on her own in a motel, having found the money to rent it by conning naive people of the city. She saw random people; people she hadn't even met yet which seemed almost impossible considering she knew you couldn't envision a new face if you hadn't seen it before. But after the short burst of fear had subsided, Sloane realized that she liked the new company after being alone for such a long time. She made friends with these particular people who weren't real. One foggy sunrise in the park while she was having a conversation with herself, an older boy, 16, sat by her and made conversation. She was nervous to admit her schizophrenia, but did so after he eased it out of her. He had the same thing. So they bonded over that, but parted hours later. She had no number to give him, neither he for her. So they hoped they'd simply meet again, which happened when Sloane was 16, and he was 17. They became extremely close; closer than she'd ever been to anyone. They didn't stop talking for days. Kept meeting at places they chose. Until one day when Sloane turned 17 herself, she blacked out as the boy she'd met, who's name was Oliver, made a sound that made her uncontrollably angry.

When she came to, hours later, it was Midnight and she was sore all over. She had cuts and scratches and a body on the ground in an alley they had both been in. His body. She killed him without realizing it until she was conscious again. This broke her entirely; it only took that one thing to ruin her mind. She was entirely damaged now. And checked herself into this Lair for Lunatics to keep herself from doing that again. Anything like that.

Hopefully it would work.

•--Don't--•
•--Go--•
•--To--•
•--Sleep--•
•--Don't--•
•--Go--•
•--To--•
•--Sleep--•

----------------
Last edited by Ozara on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Ozara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♠ - laιr oғ lυnaтιcѕ - ♠ S e m i - L i t [Open, but WIP]

Postby Little Lotte » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 am

ι lιĸe ιт wнeɴ ιт rαιɴѕ, ιт'ѕ lιĸe тнe wнole world ιѕ cryιɴɢ wιтн мe,
reғlecтιɴɢ нow ι ғeel ιɴѕιde. ι ɴever cry, ѕo тнe world doeѕ ғor мe.
ι'м вroĸeɴ. вroĸeɴ вeyoɴd repαιr.

{ "eva" } { nineteen } { female } { the b r o k e n one }

тнere αre dαyѕ wнeɴ ι wαĸe υp
αɴd ι woɴder wнo ι reαlly αм.
ιғ ι'м мeαɴт тo вe wнo ι αм. ιғ oɴe dαy, ι'll ғeel lιĸe ι ĸɴow мyѕelғ.
{ évelyne gäelle-camille lévesquieu } { "eva" } { swedish-french }

Évelyne Gäelle-Camille Lévesquieu is Eva's full name. Since it's a name that's considered to be "quite a mouthful", whenever her parents got asked what her full name was, they answered Évelyne Milla Lévesquieu. When she got older, Eva started saying that her full name was Eva Gäelle-Milla Lévesquieu. A name like Eva's is quite uncommon and undesired by most people and, like most rare names, it has an uncommon story. Well, not exactly uncommon, it's common enough but not completely common. Eva's father was born and raised in Sweden and had never set a foot outside of his native country. Eva's mother was French through and through, actually, she was an actress who was just starting to gain recognition; she was on her first trip to Sweden. Well, not really a trip, she was going to Sweden to act in a play there when she met her future husband. They were both kids, the girl twenty, the boy nineteen, but they met one day and after talking for a bit, realized they shared a lot of the same interests. They had a passion for acting, pretending to be someone they weren't. It happened just like that, two young adults, fresh out of their teenage years met in the cold, harsh Sweden winter and fell in love; they talked for half an hour, not even realizing how cold it was, and a spark seemed to ignite between them in the middle of the bleak winter. They started dating a few days after they first met and they were truly in love. However, when the play ended, Eva's mother had to go back to France, her native country, to seek work. They decided to try and make it work even though it had turned into a long distance relationship and they knew it would probably be a difficult task. It was a hard relationship since they lived in different countries but the distance between them didn't seem like that big an obstacle after a while. A year into their relationship, when Eva's mother managed to travel back to Russia to stay a few months, she became pregnant. This, of course, changed all the young couple's plans. The older of the two was still a few weeks away from twenty-one and at their ages they weren't allowed to get married without parental consent and they did not want to tell their parents about this. Eva's mother tried to find a way to stay in Sweden but she had to go back to France if she didn't want to lose her job and Eva's father was still living with his parents, who wanted to pick his wife for him. So, as fate would have it, Eva's mother went back to France and Eva's father stayed in Sweden, trying to hide the fact that he was very worried about his girlfriend; he moved into a friend's house and tried to sever all ties with his parents to try to keep them from finding out his girlfriend was pregnant before they were married. A few months after he moved into his friend's house, Eva's mother went back to Sweden, luckily, unharassed by paparazzi. She stayed there for three months and during that time, on November 7th, their twins were born. It was a premature birth, a month before the babies were expected, and the parents hadn't thought of any names. They managed to think of names in about ten minutes; the name chosen for the firstborn girl (born two minutes before her twin) was Évelyne Gäelle-Camille Lévesquieu. Évelyne, a fairly common name in both Sweden and France, was chosen because it was a pretty name both parents liked and it was common in both of her nationalities. Gäelle was a French name, the French form of the Breton name Gail, and was chosen because Eva's mother's favorite actress was Eva Green, not satisfied with naming the girl just Évelyne (a name which could have Eva as a nickname), she gave the girl Eva Green's middle name, Gäelle. The second part of her middle name, Camille, was picked by the father in honor of his sister, who had passed away a year ago on that precise date. The other child, another girl, was named Johanne Jacqueline-Félicie, also a double name, the first name, Johanne, was her grandmother's name and the [first part of the] middle name, Jacqueline, was a common French name that the mother found pretty. The second part of the middle name, Félicie, is the French form of Felicity/Felicia and means happiness (the first name means Joy). When Eva's grandparents [father side] learned that their son had two children and a girlfriend, they disowned him and made him change his last name, claiming they didn't want to have a son with two children and no wife. Eva's father was cut out of their will and changed her last name to Grenlan. Since the children were born at around the same time their grandparent's found out about their son having a girlfriend who was pregnant [etc.], and their father was having to change his last name [meaning he didn't have one yet] Eva and her sister, Johanne, have their mother's last name, Lévesquieu. When Eva's parents both turned twenty-one, they moved to France with Eva and her sister and got married. Since her mother is French and her father Swedish, she is both French and Swedish; she was born in Sweden but raised in France for most of her life. Eva speaks both English and French; however, she learned French first and, since her father learned to speak the language, they speak mostly French at home [despite having moved to England a while after]. Because of that, she speaks with a French accent. Though at times she may look older or younger, Eva is actually nineteen years old, and is, obviously, a girl. She is mostly called by her nickname, Eva, and her full name/abridged full name is seldom used; only her parents call her Évelyne and almost everyone else calls her Eva (except for her uncle, who calls her Milla). The name Eva is pronounced differently by people but most people pronounce it either Eh-VAH or EE-vuh; however, Eva's name is pronounced Eh-VAH. Her full name is pronounced EV-uh-lyn-uh (the first pronunciation here) Gueh-Ell-Uh (the first pronunciation here) Kuh-Mee Lev-Us-QUIEU (like due but with a q). Her abridged full name is pronounced Eh-VAH Gueh-Ell-Uh (the first pronunciation here) MEE-luh Lev-Us-QUIEU (like due but with a q).

ι ĸɴow ι нαve α proвleм, ι нeαr тнeм wнιѕperιɴɢ αвoυт ιт wнeɴ тнey тнιɴĸ ι αм αѕleep. ι нαve α dιѕorder вυт ι αм ѕтιll нυмαɴ, ɴo oɴe ѕeeмѕ тo reαlιze тнαт.

{ depression } { bipolar disorder II } { paranoia aka the persecution syndrome }

Eva has depression which is, majorly, the reason why she is going to [the place where the roleplay takes place]. But she also has bipolar disorder II, a type of bipolar disorder that is more mild than the bipolar affective disorder; well, it usually is, but when you add in Eva's depression, it's rather serious. All of the disorders she has are all somehow connected, really. Now, Eva is a very complicated person without counting the disorders and the disorders are only part of her personality, I'll explain the changes they make in her right in the beginning. Since the bipolar disorder is the one that might trigger her depression, I'll start with that. When she's in her maniac phase, which every person with bipolar disorder has and can last from days to months, for Eva, it usually lasts a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. During that period of a week she is easily distracted and finds that she can't concentrate on anything for long or for more than ten minutes, this distraction is rather a nuisance for her but she doesn't seem to notice because all the while she keeps thinking there's somebody out to get her, following her to hurt her or kill her. Along with that obsession with persecution and a lack of concentration, she finds herself unable to eat much and at times forgets about meals. Thankfully, Évelyne Lévesquieu doesn't have any eating disorders and usually eats a healthy amount. Anyway, Eva focuses all her mind on that fear of persecution and because of that, most of her maniac phase is spent panicking and crying desperately. That's another quirk she has that can't really be considered one of her biggest disorders, it's simply a minor one that usually comes along when she's in the maniac phase of her bipolar disorder, the persecution syndrome, or, as it's more commonly known, paranoia. Add bipolarity, depression and paranoia and you get Eva, and now you probably understand why she feels broken all the time, like she doesn't know herself. If you don't, soon enough you will. Anyway, back to the topic of what she experiences in her maniac phase. Eva is a girl who usually doesn't need much sleep because she has gotten so used to not being able to sleep, that she has now adapted to sleeping about four to five hours per night; when she is in her maniac phase, she sleeps only about two hours per night, two and a half if she's lucky. During the maniac phase of her bipolar disorder, she's almost another person, Eva, who's known to be a cold and strong person, usually shows her soft side and reveals how broken she really is inside. Despite showing a softer side, she also suffers [during her maniac phase] from poor temper control and is unable to contain her feelings so she shows whatever she is feeling in whatever way she can show it. Along with not being able to control her feelings, Eva also experiences poor judgement. Eva is a logical person, usually, and during the maniac phase is the only time when she doesn't think things through at all. The truth is, she's so mixed up with her depression (which is usually at it's all-time low, when she's going through her maniac phase), her fear of persecution [otherwise known as paranoia or the persecution syndrome] that she can't think things through, she just does whatever enters her mind and whatever she feels she should do, without thinking of the consequences her actions will have later on. The last prominent trait she has [when in the maniac phase] is thoughts of death and suicide. Usually, no matter how depressed she is or how much she wishes her life was over, Eva isn't the suicidal type, she thinks it's wrong, but every so often [when her maniac phase comes along], she finds herself thinking of how easy it would be to just die. So far, she hasn't attempted suicide, only thought of it. The fact that, normally, Eva is already a rather morbid, solemn person adds a special appeal to the thought of death, it doesn't scare her, she's used to it, and that's what makes her rather more dangerous than most people. Regular people are scared of death, they fear it and avoid anything dangerous, she isn't afraid of it so she doesn't avoid dangerous situations. Bipolarity is only part of Eva's troubles, it is merely the leaves or the branches of the tree, depression, I believe, is the roots. Before I get into the matter, let us establish something. What is depression? It might mean something to you which it does not mean to me. Is it being sad for a few days, for a few hours? Perhaps it's sulking around all day, feeling like you aren't worth anything. Or maybe you believe it's frequently having thoughts of suicide? Well, let us establish a meaning to this word which is rather broad and can mean several different things. In this case, depression will mean "a condition of mental disturbance, typically with lack of energy and difficulty in maintaining concentration or interest in life" (definition from google). Depression is a rather serious subject and I know not how to explain it completely, I am not a doctor, I have not even graduated high school, yet. Well, I'll try to explain at least how it affects Évelyne's personality. At age fifteen, Eva was diagnosed with psychotic depression, a somewhat unique but not completely unheard of type that's characterised by severe depression plus some form of psychosis, in her case, delusions. She believed she was being followed everywhere she went and that there were several people after her to torture and kill her. Please don't misunderstand what I say, I don't mean that Eva is crazy or mentally unhinged and I am not saying that she belongs in the loony bin. She does need treatment and even though her depression is psychotic depression it doesn't mean she's insane. Well, she really wasn't correctly diagnosed the first time, they said she only had pscyhotic depression but they mistook the syndrome of persecution for psychotic depression. A year later, when the mistake was found out, they discovered her depression was actually a type of bipolar disorder. I categorized depression and bipolarity in two different categories so I wouldn't confuse you and they are really two different things but for Eva, they are rather mixed up. Bipolar disorder is also called the manic-depressive illness and is characterized by changes in mood. Usually, people who have bipolar disorder have ups and downs equally as often, Eva, however, mostly has depressive episodes and once in a while, a week or a day where she'll seem content. Évelyne is a strange case, she's nearly always confused about who she really is inside and her mood is usually always low, she's usually always depressed. Yes, Eva has problems, she has two major disorders, depression and bipolar disorder, and paranoia, but she is also human.

ι looĸ αт мyѕelғ ιɴ тнe мιrror вυт ι doɴ'т cαre αвoυт нow ι looĸ.
ι тry тo υѕe тнe мιrror тo ѕee мy ѕoυl. ι'м ѕo coɴғυѕed αвoυт wнo ι reαlly αм
тнαт ι'м нopιɴɢ тнe мιrror ĸɴowѕ мe вeттer тнαɴ мyѕelғ.

{ golden eyes } { dark brown hair } { pale skin } { 5'6 in }

Eva looks quite a lot like I imagine a woodland fairy/faery in a fairytale... except for all the strange clothes that fairies always seem to wear. Dark brown hair with a few darker and lighter streaks, exotic golden eyes, and pale skin with only a few freckles that aren't really very visible. At first sight, her hair seems dark brown. Just dark brown, no lighter or darker streaks; however, though most of her hair is brown, several streaks are a chestnut brown, lighter than the rest of her hair and she has two or three streaks that are black and frame the left side of her face. Those streaks are black but a natural shade of black, not the dyed "black almost turning blue" that emo people have. Even though those streaks are dyed, they are a normal, almost natural-looking shade of black. In fact, all of Eva's hair is dyed. At age fourteen she dyed her dirty blonde hair brown and two years later, at around the same time she was diagnosed with bipolar disease II, she dyed the two or three streaks that frame the left side of her face, black. Eva's hair is rather short but not so short that it seems like a boy's haircut, no, it's about shoulder length, perhaps an inch longer or shorter, and mostly curly, managing to look both slightly tousled and slightly neat at the same time and adding a fairy-ish yet somewhat dark look to her features. She usually leaves it the normal way, just straight and unstyled because she really doesn't care much about her hair. Her eyes can be considered pretty, but only after you manage to move past the surprise most people feel when they realize that her eyes are golden; they really are stunning because they are an extraordinary color but they are natural, a rare eye color that she only shares with her mother, her eyes are a rare color and manage to unsettle most people because of their strange tendency to change color. The color doesn't shift with her mood, of course, that would have been silly, it changes with the lighting of the room and the clothes she is wearing. When wearing dark colors on a cloudy day, her eyes seem a strange mixture of grey and gold. When wearing green, her eyes seem to be a strange blend of green and gold, maybe a faded green color. Eva's eyes are gold, not a light, see-through gold but a darker golden color, like this eye color. They are not the yellow-gold lenses most people wear when they say they have golden eyes, but a true gold that seem to give her a sort of mystical look. Her eyes are really very pretty because in the middle of them there is just a hint of grey, about the same shade as gunmetal grey. There are a few streaks of grey mixed in with all the gold. In the sunlight her eyes seem even more exotic than usual, they are a lighter gold color and the streaks of grey are less prominent, making most people think she's wearing colored contact lenses. She usually wears mascara to bring out her eyes and dark pink or red lipstick but doesn't use any other type of makeup except for concealer, which she uses to hide the dark circles under her eyes that, without makeup, show a lot due to her pale skin tone and lack of sleep. Now, let’s move on to her lips and teeth. Eva’s lips are not too large and not too thin but something in between, they're not ugly but not exactly pretty either, just something in the middle. Her teeth are almost perfectly white and gleaming and even though she had to wear braces for two years (from twelve to fourteen years old) they are now perfectly straight; she doesn't smile much, though, and when she does it's usually a half-hearted smile that doesn't show her teeth; however, though rare, her true smile is beautiful. Her ears are normal size, not too big and not too small but usually they are hidden behind her hair, except when she's wearing earrings, which is also not often. She doesn't have any piercings or body modifications of that type because she finds them ugly and undesirable; however, she does have a small tattoo of a bird, on her back. Now, for her build. I’ll have a hard time explaining this because she doesn’t really have a definite build like muscular or petite but a mixture of several. First off, I’ll say Eva is very thin, so thin that she fits into a 23 inch corset. Some people are jealous of her because she’s so thin but some criticize her weight, saying she is too thin and claiming she is anorexic. Her thin weight was brought on not by an eating disorder but by the fact that when she's in one of her manic phases, she finds it hard to concentrate on anything and forgets to eat. Though Eva is very slim, she is not anorexic, she just doesn't have a big appetite and is naturally thin. I guess you could say her build is petite but that wouldn’t be a hundred percent accurate because she’s rather tall despite being very slender. Eva is about 5 feet 6 and a half inches tall and is rather tall. Eva has a rather pretty and elegant figure but she really doesn't care about how she looks and her figure isn't usually noticed by most people. As to her fashion style, it’s pretty much simple. She likes wearing dresses once in a while but she also likes wearing jeans and t-shirts or blouses and she is always wearing either dark colors neutral colors, every so often mixing in cheerful colors. When she was young, all she wore was pink but when she turned ten her mother took her to see a James Bond movie and she saw the actress, Eva Green, she was named after. From that day on, she started wearing more neutral and dark colors, like Eva Green, aka Veser Lynd, wore in the movie. Then, her mother told her that cheerful colors were also pretty and showed her that Eva Green also wore cheerful colors. Évelyne had never been one who liked cheerful colors very much but she learned to mix her more solemn and dark style of dressing with cheerful, lighter tones and after a while, everyone in her house got used to her rather peculiar and, honestly, quite eccentric manner of dressing. Eva is pretty but not beautiful, having both flaws and virtues about her appearance. Even though she is pretty, she was never really popular, not even in middle school, because she always lacked a sense of style, always preferring to wear what she felt like wearing than whatever was currently the fashion.

ѕoмeтιмeѕ ι wιѕн ι coυld jυѕт dιѕѕαpeαr. ѕoмeтιмeѕ ι wιѕн ι coυld jυѕт вe ғoυɴd. мoѕт oғ тнe тιмeѕ ι wιѕн ι wαѕ αɴyoɴe elѕe oтнer тнαɴ мe.

{ serious & logical } { intelligent & cold } { independent & introverted } { shy & mysterious } { dark & complex }

Eva is very, very hard to describe because she's really a very complicated person, even without considering the disorders she has. I have already told you about her disorders and how they affect her personality and now, I will tell you who she really is inside, behind all the walls she has put up. I'll start with a few basic traits and then move on to more complex things by delving into these traits. Eva is Serious and Logical, Complex, Intelligent, Cold, Independent and usually Introverted, Shy, Mysterious, Insecure, Arrogant, and Dark. Let's start with serious & logical. Eva is a girl that never really smiles and almost never laughs, only when she's by herself. When other people are around her she is serious and solemn and very mature, so much so that she seems older than she is. She's very controlled in her demeanor, to point of being stoic at times and she never really let's loose and shows who she really is, most of the times because she doesn't want to. Eva doesn't want anyone seeing who she really is, especially because she's really a very fragile person. She puts up these walls to protect herself and pretends she really doesn't care about anyone or anyone, she pretends and tries to convince herself that she's hard through and through and that no one will ever be able to hurt her. The solemness in her demeanor is only one of her walls and even though she is naturally serious, she did know how to smile and perhaps she still does. Eva is a girl that most people see as serious and studious, a girl who doesn't care about anything and apparently has no feeling. No matter how much sadness she's feeling or how hurt she is, she never let's those emotions show on her face. I guess you could say it's a way of protecting yourself from others and from ever needing anyone else ever again. For Eva, it's become an instinct to be serious and callous when around people and to act aloof. Évelyne is really what might be described as an emotional wreck; because she never tells anyone how she feels and never rants, never complains about what she's going through, all the feelings are all mixed up inside of her. She cries alone and hides her pain so that everyone around her will think that she's tough and doesn't need anyone. Because she never tells anyone about how she feels and never shows her emotions when she's around people, she feels everything very acutely. Perhaps you might say that Eva is emotionally unbalanced and I won't argue because she puts so much pressure on herself and she feels so much stress that almost anything that happens can upset her. No matter how upset she is, she will never cry when there's someone around her, never say anything to betray her feelings, she'll cry later, alone. Eva is someone who is very hard to understand, a truly complex person and because of that, she barely knows herself and it's common for her to have lots of contradictory feelings about who she is and, with no way to explore those feelings, she is really rather unsure about who she is. I don't blame her, because of her disorders her personality has many sides, almost like a cube but with thrice as many faces. Just because she's confused about who she is doesn't mean that she isn't intelligent. No, Eva is very intelligent and I guess the word cunning could also be used to describe her. In fact, her intelligence is almost the first things people notice about her is the fact that her remarks, when made, are exceptionally intelligent. Yes, Eva is possess intelligence and wisdom that are quickly noticed and because of that people either respect her or find her creepy and rather eerie. Évelyne knows how to use her favourable looks, she is, I daresay, very pretty, and she knows exactly what to wear and what to do in order to make a specific impression. Her wisdom and her intelligence are ususally used to her favour and she is rather good at manipulating people and even fooling them. However, because manipulating is not of her nature, Eva is not exceptionally good at it, she is better at fooling. Deceiving has become a second nature to her, almost an instinct, and no matter how unsure about who she is she finds it easy to lie and pretend she's someone else. Actually most of the personality people think she has is fake, it's merely a wall she has put up to protect herself. Eva is an exceptionally gifted actress and she has gotten so used to pretending she is a cold, callous, and solemn person that she has managed to convince herself that severak of those traits really are a part of her personality. Her talent for deceiving is a double-edged sword and if she's not careful, one day she'll manage to cut herself with it by incorporating traits into her personality, traits that have nothing to do with who she is. Yes, one of the first things that are noted when Eva is in question is that she has the makings of an intellectual and, because of that, has to guard against arrogance. That leads me to another point, because of her intelligence and her coldness, Eva can easily come across as an arrogant person and, to a point, I guess you could say she is a bit arrogant but she really isn't much. The major trait in her personality is that she's cold, sometimes she can even appear to be callous. Eva is really not one who attracts people because of her warmth or compassion, no, most people are drawn to her merely because she's rather mysterious and intelligent. Otherwise, she is cold towards people. However, she is not naturally like that, her coldness is merely a shield that she uses in order to protect herself from ever becoming attached to someone. Eva likes to think that nothing matters to her and that she is what can be described as "hard through and through". Though most people will see her as a tough shell to break and as a girl who is composed and serious, inside, she's fragile and vulnerable and as easily broken as a crystal vase. Eva's natural instinct is to be reserved and quiet and to keep to herself and as a young girl, she was always very shy. Now, Eva does not seem shy at all, in fact, she radiates confidence. That confidence is really fake. As a child, she was always happiest when it rain so that she could stay in her room, alone, or hide behind an umbrella. Wearing a mask and pretending to be a callous person is Eva's way of pretending herself. The truth is, she is actually rather fearful of closeness and intimacy with others because she's afraid they'll hurt her or disappear. Eva is hard to get to know, and is often withdrawn. She tends to retreat into her own little world and often feels like she doesn't really belong anywhere. Rather than showing how vulnerable she is and becoming close with people, Eva strategically likes to come across as introverted, withdrawn, solitary, emotionally cold, and distant. Some of those traits really do illustrate how she really is, without the acting, she's really a solitary, introverted, rather distant girl who likes watching the world and acting. Eva is an animated speaker when speaking about what she likes and is interested in but when the subject is of no consequence to her, she is not one who likes to chatter. Yes, Eva is highly independent and self-sufficient and she doesn’t ask for help even when she most needs it. It's one of her faults as well as one of her virtues, her independence means she'll never just sit around and wait for things to get done, she'll do them herself but this also means that she is loathe to accept help from others and will never ask for help, no matter how much she needs it. Perhaps the biggest of her faults, Eva's insecurity is really what makes her unsure about who she is. Disciplined and self-controlled on the outside, Eva really is very insecure on the inside mostly because she's not sure about who she is and when she's feeling insecure, she searches for her personality but finds that she can't understand it. Perhaps one of the only times when she feels secure is when she knows she's well dressed and that her acting is nearly flawless, so that everyone will believe her. That is something that troubles her a lot, she understands people and the world but doesn’t understand herself, so her wisdom is limited. Évelyne has actually learned to project this confident air and she would rather seem arrogant than show how insecure she really is. Because of those self-esteem problems, Eva sometimes thinks that that must mean she doesn't like herself. Eva is a very complex person but I think she can be summed up correctly using the characteristics I previously listed, Serious and Logical, Complex, Intelligent, Cold, Independent and usually Introverted, Shy, Mysterious, Insecure, Arrogant, and Dark.

тo мe, lιғe ιѕ α ɴever-eɴdιɴɢ вαттle, ι'м тιred oғ ғιɢнтιɴɢ α wαr ι cαɴɴoт wιɴ. love ιѕ αɴ eveɴ нαrder вαттle, oɴe ι нαve loɴɢ ѕιɴce ѕтopped ғιɢнтιɴɢ. тнαт'ѕ тнe proвleм wιтн lιғe, yoυ cαɴɴoт ѕтop ғιɢнтιɴɢ. love ιѕ eαѕy тo ɢιve υp oɴ, ιт'ѕ ɴoт αѕ ιмporтαɴт αѕ lιғe, ιт'ѕ opтιoɴαl.

There really isn't much to put here, Eva has never dated before but she knows enough about love that she knows it's not real. Her mother and father were never the happiest couple in the world and they fought frequently which made Eva start to believe that love only existed in fairy tales. From a young age she has known that she's different from most people and that finding somebody that would love her was going to be hard, if not impossible. Even in the books she read, love sometimes did not find a way. It's only proof that love can only end in heartbreak, even if you do marry someone and you love them, either you'll die or they'll die, ultimately ending in grief and heartbreak. So, Évelyne is single and not thinking about dating or crushing on anyone. She's straight, heterosexual, and probably will always be.

Form's format based on gїzмо's.
© of the character goes to me [&&wallflower].
© of the original images go to original, rightful owners.
© of the edited images goes to me [&&wallflower].
Last edited by Little Lotte on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
S O-
-L D

xϟ ☁ ☂ ☇
⋇ ➩ ⋇ ➩ ⋇ ➩
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░

xxxxxxxxxxxx

░░░░░░░░░
hi i'm cecilia! i am brazilian.
i speak english, portuguese,
& french. i enjoy watching
lots of tv shows, reading,
classical music, & crying over
fictional characters. message
me, i love making new friends!
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image

Imagex
┠┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
.......tumblr | credit | bookshelf
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┫
....t h e . ⋯⋯⋯⋯ s e a ⋯⋯⋯⋯
─────────────────────
██
██
Little Lotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ozara » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 am

{You're free to post your form now :)
========================================================================================

"Life handed me lemons. I made lemonade. Now what? Drink it? What if I hate lemonade?"

========================================================================================
Ozara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PapaRoachFan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 am

|~| Hey c: This looks absolutely interesting! |~|

'Some say the world will end in [color=#FF0000]fire,
Some say in[/color] ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor
fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Tim McGraw wrote:He said: "I was in my early forties,
"With a lot of life before me,
"An' a moment came that stopped me on a dime.
"I spent most of the next days,
"Looking at the x-rays,
"An' talking 'bout the options an' talkin’ ‘bout sweet time."
I asked him when it sank in,
That this might really be the real end?
How’s it hit you when you get that kind of news?
Man whatcha do?

An' he said: "I went sky diving, I went rocky mountain climbing,
"I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu.
"And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter,
"And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying."
An' he said: "Some day, I hope you get the chance,
"To live like you were dyin'."

He said "I was finally the husband,
"That most the time I wasn’t.
"An' I became a friend a friend would like to have.
"And all of a sudden goin' fishin’,
"Wasn’t such an imposition,
"And I went three times that year I lost my Dad.
"Well, I finally read the Good Book,
"And I took a good long hard look,
"At what I'd do if I could do it all again,
"And then:

"I went sky diving, I went rocky mountain climbing,
"And I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter,
"And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying."

Like tomorrow was a gift,
And you got eternity,
To think about what you’d do with it.
An' what did you do with it?
An' what can I do with it?
An' what would I do with it?

"Sky diving, I went rocky mountain climbing,
"And then I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter,
"And I watched Blue Eagle as it was flyin'."

"My name is unique, just like me."
ƒìяsт: Cheyanne |Shy- Anne|, is her first name. It's origin came from her great grandmother who was part Cheyenne Indian so to keep the heritage, her mother named her Cheyanne though to make it different, she changed a letter. Cheyanne/Cheyenne [Native American Indian] means "unintelligible speakers", which for another reason her mother decided on this name, being that she was a premature baby of about two months and didn't know how she would end up as she grew.
мìᗪᗪℓє: Blaze |Bla-ze|, is Cheyanne's middle name. Her mom chose this for her since when Cheyanne was little, her hair had reddish tints to her hair like fire so she chose the middle name of Blaze. Now she doesn't have any reddish tints to her hair but still likes her middle name since she has a fiery personality sometimes.
ℓαsт: Parker |Park-er|. Her last name came from her dad when her mom and dad got married. That's about it...
иìcκиαмє: Chey |Shy|. Her nickname came from when she was about seven years old at her family reunion for her mom's side of the family. Her three year old cousin, Charlotte, couldn't fully say her name so the only thing the little girl managed to say was Chey so it stuck.

"Some people act their age, though some act their shoe size... I'm one of those people who act their age."
αɠє:Cheyanne is only eighteen though soon to be nineteen. People say she looks older and holds herself as such though while talking to strangers or groups, she tends to stumble over words and restate things a couple times during the conversation due to her lack of confidence while speaking infront of a crowd.
ᗪαтє σƒ вìятн:Cheyanne was born in the month of October, the day being the 28th. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, which describes her very well. She loves this month since only a few days later is Halloween, her favorite holiday. Also, the changing colors of the leaves which make her feel as if the time has come for a new beginning, like the previous year is slowly growing old and near its time to pass on, and a new beginning is on its way with spring.

"Can you not tell?"
ɠєиᗪєя:Can you obviously not tell that Cheyanne is a female? Her long blonde hair, the rosy cheeks, or the 'additions' to her body that makes it quite obvious that she isn't a guy. If you say otherwise, you've got an angry girl to deal with...

Chris Daughtry wrote:I'm staring out into the night
Trying to hide the pain
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain

I'm going home
Back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me

I'm not running from
No, I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me

But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home
Well I'm going home

The miles are getting longer, it seems
The closer I get to you
I've not always been the best man or friend for you
But your love remains true
And I don't know why
You always seem to give me another try

So I'm going home

I'm not running from.

Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it all
You just might get it all
And then some you don't want

Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it all
You just might get it all, yeah

Oh, well I'm going home

I'm not running from

I said, these places and these faces are getting old
So, I'm going home

I'm going home

Unique. Fiery. Silent. Reserved. Tender.
єтниìcìтγ: Cheyanne has a couple different enthnic backgrounds. Her great-grandmother was Cheyenne Indian; her great-grandfather was part Cherokee and English; her grandma is part Cheyenne and French; her grandpa is part Cherokee and English; her dad is a small part Cherokee, English, and Irish; her mom is a small part Cheyenne, French, and English. Cheyanne is quite the melting pot though she has more of the European look to her more than the Native American side.
нєìɠнт: Cheyanne is about five foot eight inches and people tend to make fun of her for her tall height. It bothers her that people make fun of her for something she can't control so she tries to ignore it though sometimes it gets the best of her and she goes off, so watch out.
ὠєìɠнт: To go with her tall, slim build is a somewhat light weight though muscle adds to it. She isn't too crazily muscled but enough to keep herself safe. She weighs about 126 pounds though it tends to range between 120-130 depending on the time of the month...
вσᗪγ вυìℓᗪ: Cheyanne isnt too crazily built though she has a nice sculpted body for a teenage girl. She isnt a major athlete though she plays volleyball which keeps her fairly toned and during the off-season, she practices to try and stay in shape. She has a fairly narrow bone structure though it doesnt seem to be a problem for her.
нαìя cσℓσя & sтγℓє: Cheyanne's hair is a light blonde with some funky colors added to it on occasion, such as light blue, neon green, deep mahogany, brown, or black. She tends to keep it down since it stays straight but on occasion she puts her waist-long hair into a messy bun or French braid or bump style, and the occasional ponytail.
єγєs: Cheyanne's eye's are a unique light greyish blue with a dark black ring around the iris. Dark blue flecks dot the iris, and her eyes seem to look right through to your soul. Her eyes are somewhat large and different looking with thick black lashes framing them, that are quite difficult to resist. Her eyes tend darken and lighten with her moods. The angrier she gets, the darker and frightening, and the more relaxed, the lighter.
sκìи тσиє: Cheyanne's skin is a pale ivory color speckled with different shades of brown freckles. With her pale complexion, she tends to burn fairly easily in the sun. Her face is alway spotted with light golden freckles, on the bridge of her nose and her cheeks.
ƒαcìαℓ ƒєαтυяєs: Cheyanne's face is a an oval-shape, with fairly sharply sculptured cheekbones and a straight nose with light brown freckles cover the bridge. Her unique eyes stand out against her pale ivory skin tone, and her high cheekbones and semi-full lips complete the look. Her eyebrows are about the same color as her skin.
ρìєяcìиɠs: Cheyanne used to have her ears pierced when she was younger but when she was about eight, her ears became infected and she took them out. The piercings closed and she never had them redone.
scαяs : Cheyanne has many scars. Some from her childhood when she was the biggest tomboy ever and some from when she was growing up, having problems with people at school bullying her for being 'different' which caused her to start cutting herself to try and keep from taking her own life. If you see them, it's best to refrain from asking about them unless you want her to blow up at you and expect silence from her for quite a while.
тαттσσ's: Cheyanne has only one tattoo. The tattoo is of her favorite animal in the whole world. It's a tiger on her left shoulder blade. It hurt while getting it but she loved how it came out so it was worth the pain.
иσямαℓ συтƒìт: These are the normal outfits that Cheyanne wears. Her look is a punk, rock kind of girl though the main reason she wears it is because its comfy and kinda on edge like she normally is.
ڒєὠℓєяγ: Cheyanne isn't too much for jewelry though she has a couple of necklaces that have tiger pendants that she loves. She has a few jelly bracelets for some different things that she wears and a leather bracelet that has some small chains on it that she occasionally wears.
sρєcìαℓ мαяκs: Cheyanne has a port wine stain birthmark that goes down her neck on the left side from the hollow of her ear to her collarbone. She wear scarfs sometimes to hide it though now she tends to cover it up with makeup if she really wants to hide it.

Avril Lavigne wrote:Oh, Oh
So Much for my happy ending

Oh, Oh

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh...

Lets talk this over, it's not like were dead
Was it something I did? Was it something you said?
Don't leave me hanging, in a city so dead
Held up so high, on such unbreakable thread

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

You were everything, everything that I wanted,
We were meant to be supposed to be, but we lost it
All of the memories so close to me just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending

Oh, oh

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh

You've got your dumb friends, I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult, but so are they
But they don't know me, do they even know you?
All the things you had for me, all the [censored] that you do

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it

It's nice to know that you were there,
Thanks for actin' like you cared
And makin' me feel like I was the only one

It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watchin' as I fall
And lettin' me know we were done

He was everything, everything that I wanted

You were everything, everything that I wanted

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh

. stubborn. fiery. silent. unique. unswayed.
ρєяsσиαℓìтγ Cheyanne is your "I'm my own kind of person", "leave me to my own" sort of girl. If she disagrees with you, she'll say so though she can't normally get her point across too easily. She's quite the quiet person. Her mind tends to keep shut real tight to keep from getting hurt anymore than it has in the past when people would make major fun of her for being 'different'. Quite the odd girl, she doesn't care what others think about her, and will do what it takes to keep calm in situations where people can't keep their thoughts to themselves and her top is about to burst. She will on occasion blow up at a person if they say/ask something way too personal or painful, often resulting in her getting into quite a bit of trouble with those who seem to be at the top of the totem pole and she doesn't seem to really care though she just wants the problems to end. Cheyanne won't do something just because everyone else is, being unable to give into peer pressure too easily unless the people she is the closest to are the ones doing the thing and only if its safe. She's always going against the flow and pushing herself to the limits of serenity to keep in control of her fiery, feisty temper. She is a total tomboy, and is always doing things that others tell her she can't though sometimes she really can't. However, she is one of the most loyal and kind people you will ever meet as long as you prove yourself to be the kind of person to be a true friend. She doesn't back down from a fight though she isn't the best fighter, she cares enough to try to protect the people who have gone the extra mile to show they care. Please don't try to lie to Cheyanne, since for most of her childhood people had pretended to be her friends and eventually she became pretty good at telling when people are being truthful.

stubborn;; Cheyanne is probably the most stubborn girl you'll ever meet since once she has her mind set to complete/accomplish something, she does her darnedest to do it. Messing with her when she's in her stubborn, upset, or bad mood will probably get you a black eye or busted lip depending on how bad you messed with her.
            fiery;; Do not mess with Cheyanne. That's the first thing to know about her. She's got quite the temper and won't let ya live it down if you've ticked her off. Her temper often gets her in heaps of trouble though sometimes she manages to get out of it. She'll get pissed if you try and prove her wrong. Like all women, Cheyanne is always right. Like the fun saying: "I may be left-handed, but I'm always right."
            silent;; Cheyanne's the kind of girl who will go sit in the corner with her iPod and headphones, listen to music and never know she's there. Her presence is silent and calm as long as she's not provoked. As long as no one bothers her, she keeps to herself and her boyfriend.
            unique;; Cheyenne is very unique. Her personality, her looks, and just her whole aura. She is the type of person that you hope not to forget.
            caring;; Cheyanne's a very caring person, especially for those she holds near and dear. Keep her close and she'll be the best friend you could ever ask for. She'll be there through thick and thin, listening to problems her friends have, trying to help solve the problems, and keeping secrets told to her in confidence.
            observant;; Don't try to tell her that you're okay when you're not because she will find out what is bothering you since she hates to see people upset even of he can't help herself from being upset.
            reserved;; Cheyanne is a very reserved person though a little more open around people she trusts, though there's not many.
            trustworthy;; Cheyanne is a very trustworthy person, being able to keep secrets for as long as the person wants her to. If you tell her something that you don't want anyone else to know, you can rely on her to keep it to herself. Always know that you can talk to her if something's on your mind.

нìsтσяγ: wip

ℓìκєs: Playing Singing, Rottweilers, volleyball, music, night-time, being alone, and spending time with her boyfriend. She's quite a tomboy, and would rather not hang out with girls, since they always tend to grate on her nerves. Cheyanne loves big cats, especially tigers, due to their grace and amazing abilities to be so beautiful yet so fierce. Often, one can find her hiding in a flowery meadow, or flopped in dew-wet grass, watching the stars against the dark sky background. But, no one really see's that side of Cheyanne. If she likes you enough, maybe you will.

ᗪìs-ℓìκєs: Annoying girls, snotty girls, mean girls, just generally girls. People who won't leave her alone. She hate's when people try and get the best of her and try and arguing with her. She hates discriminators, abusers of any sort, jerks, bullies, and smart people who act dumb for attention. She doesn't like it if people don't stand up for themselves, but she dislikes the bullier even more so.

sтяєиɠтнs: - Loyal
- Passionate
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Dynamic
[based upon the Zodiac sign of Scorpio]

ὠєακиєssєs: - Jealous
- Obsessive
- Suspicious
- Manipulative
- Unyielding
[based upon the Zodiac sign of Scorpio]

Theory of a Deadman wrote:She fills my bed with gasoline
You think I woulda noticed
Her mind's made up, the love is gone
I think someone's trying to show us a sign
That even if we thought it would last
The moment would pass
My bones will break and my heart will give
Oh it hurts to live

I remember the day when you left for Santa Monica
You left me to remain with all your excuses for everything
I remember the time when you left for Santa Monica
I remember the day you told me it's over

It hurts to breathe
Every time that you're not next to me
Her mind's made up, the girl is gone
And now I'm forced to see
I think I'm on my way, Oh it hurts to live today
Oh and she says “Don't you wish you were dead like me?”

I wanted more than this
I needed more than this
I deserve more than this
But it just won't stop, it just won't go away
I needed more than this
I wanted more than this
I asked for more than this
But it just won't stop, it just won't go away

I remember the time when you left it all behind

cяυsн: crush and info here

σяєитαтìσи: Cheyanne's completely and totally straight. She's never thought of going the other way, and is perfectly happy being straight. Always has been, always will be.

ᗪαтìиɠ: Cheyanne isn't currently dating anyone.

єẋєs: Cheyanne hasn't been in a relationship before so, no.

cнєαтєя?: Never! Even though Cheyanne isn't/hasn't been in a relationship, she doesn't ever plan on cheating.

σтнєя: "Um, I'm sorta blind..."
[/quote]

Jacoby Shaddix wrote:Bloody puzzle pieces of my soul scattered and astray, as I fake a smile to get through another day.

Jacoby Shaddix wrote:Sometimes I'm pretending that I'm okay, but most of the time I don't feel that way. But I don't want to hurt you, so I keep on pretending.

Currently:Going through a sorta rough patch. School is a pain and in the process of getting a job. Replies may be slow.

Online?: ✔
PapaRoachFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ozara » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:13 am

{Abso-darn-lutely accepted PapaRoachFan ;D -I guarantee you I'm gonna read that in a year, facepalm, and think I was such an idiot. LOL I'll try finishing up all of the thread now so I can add you to the front.

Edit: Your character is also accept, Eva. I'll try and add you both soon. Both of your peeps, I love :D

"Life handed me lemons. I made lemonade. Now what? Drink it? What if I hate lemonade?"

Ozara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me