;West Hill Academy (teen romance rp)-ACCEPTING EVERYONE

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

;West Hill Academy (teen romance rp)-ACCEPTING EVERYONE

Postby E.urka » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Ah, welcome. I see you are wanting to join WHA for a year? No problem, as long as you are up to par... lets take the tour, shall we?

The classroom, there are over 40 of these in the school

The chem lab, there are 5 of these

Bio lab, there are also 5 of these

our laptop labs, two of these on each side of the school 120 laptops per room

The nurses office, 3 offices in the school

the adcademy pool

The academy riding ring, you must rent a horse

The basketball court

The fitness room, we have 4 of these

dorm rooms (you must have a roomate)

Male AND Female uniforms

The theater, holds 650 people

The grand library

The campus dance studio

The art room

Meal room

To get into WHA, you need to have a overall average of %80. Students must take a math english and science, most students will usually take two sciences, depending on what they want. then an elective such as Swimming, theather, art etc..

Copy and fill out the form below, only 3 roleplays PER PERSON.

* remember, no one word roleplays, no bulling, no leaving people out, no powerplaying, and i also have a right to decline requests, you must be between ages 15-20

-Post picture here-
First name:
Last name:
Height:
Personality:
Description/History:
Overall average{must be %80 or over}
Want to be when you get out of school?:
Crush:
Bf/gf:

Students:

~ Frankie Moroe || Male || %95 ||
~ Lena Moroe || Female || 82% ||
~ Trevor Katora || Male || 93% ||
~ Larrisa Mae Robin || Female || 95% ||
~ Bridget Taylors || Female || 95% ||
~ Sophie Parker || Female || 95% ||
~ Autumn Leevs || Female || 95% ||
~ Levi Smith || Male || 98% ||
~ Luke Smith || Male || 85% ||
~ Cat Oscar || Female || 97% ||

First name: Frankie
Last name: Moroe
Height: 6'2
Personality: Very smart and intellegent, but has a big bad boy and flirty, playful style, most people call him a looser because they think he's all trouble, but if you really knew him you'll see how good he really is, because he has a sweet and caring side too.
Description/History: Born in NYC, his father divorced his mother when he was just 4, when he turned 7 his mother passed away and he then moved in with his aunt who constently taught him medical studies, until he moved out here and now hes on his own at WHA
Overall average: 95%
Want to be when you get out of school?: Doctor
Likes: Parties, Girls, Drinking, Smoking, Biology, Chem, Math
Dislikes: Spicy food
Crush: None
Bf/gf: None

First name: Lena
Last name: Moroe
Height: 5'1
Personality: Quite and very bright, loves making friends and staying out of trouble
Description/History: Born in NYC, Frankie is her brother, though when the parents divorced, the father took her with him, but later gave up the responsibilty of being a parent and sent her off to WHA
Overall average: 82%
Want to be when you get out of school?: Laywer
Dislikes: Spiders, Rodents, Rain
Crush: None
Bf/gf: None
Last edited by E.urka on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

} } } ACCEPTING TRADE OFFERS! { { {

Owner of the CS Atheist Club(18+): viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1139238
E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ;West Hill Academy (teen romance rp)-ACCEPTING EVERYONE

Postby E.urka » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 pm

bump
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:03 pm

(Reserve me a female, please. Working on Lissa's form now.)
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:13 pm

First name:
Larissa Mae (Lissa)
Last name:
Robin
Height:
5'6
Personality:
Lissa is a kind but quiet girl, preferring to stick to the sidelines. She doesn't like to be noticed or pointed out, but unfortunately she often is. She's very self-conscious and shy. It takes a lot--there's no way to understate how much it takes--to crack open her shell, and very few people have managed to do it. Those who knew Lissa before the accident that took her sight know that she's a loyal, loving girl who loves to have fun, but after the accident she sort of shut herself up. She's too afraid of people treating her different because of what happened. Later, she and her friends sort of drifted apart. She's extremely bright but few people realize it. Her greatest fear is how she'll be treated at this school because she's blind. She doesn't want people to treat her any differently than they would treat someone who had perfect eyesight, but they always do.
Description/History:
Born in late June to Allison and James Robin, Larissa Robin was a beloved child. She grew up happy and healthy, an angelic little girl. Nothing too exciting happened in her life until she turned sixteen. Just three days after her birthday, she was at a bonfire with a couple friends, late at night. The fire got out of control, and sometime during the chaos that followed, Lissa was hit in the face by live embers, burning her. She spent weeks in the hospital, and eventually was released with mostly-healed burns around her eyes. They faded to scars, which too faded into barely noticeable red streaks around her eyes. However, her eyesight could not be saved. Lissa was the only one seriously injured that night, her friends just getting a few easily treated burns here and there. After fully healing, Lissa spent two and a half weeks at a seeing-eye dog training facility, where she met the dogs was finally matched with a young golden retriever, Cairo. The two of them have been inseparable since, even at home, where Lissa can easily get around without help; Cairo refuses to leave her side under any circumstances. He's very loyal.
Overall average:
95%
Want to be when you get out of school?:
Lissa wants to be a dog trainer and breeder, specifically with seeing-eye dogs. She wants to help other people like Cairo has helped her, and the people she met at the training facility two years ago greatly inspired her. Though this doesn't require as much high education as things like doctors and lawyers, Lissa loves to learn and thinks of this school as an amazing opportunity.
Dislikes:
Cold weather, thunder, needles, snakes
Crush:
None
Bf/gf:
None
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miko <3 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:28 pm

First name: Trevor
Last name: Katora
Height: 5'10''
Personality: Trevor is rather studious than most students. He'd get his work done first and then have fun the rest of the time. After all, his career choice does depend on a high GPA. He's rather quiet when on his own, but when surrounded by friends, he's rather carefree and open. Emotion wise, he bottles everything up. If something's bothering him, he'll lie about it and express it all when there's no one around. He does have depression and occasionally drinks as a way to cope with it, though he knows drinking doesn't do much good. It's just to get his mind off of things, really. He's not really affectionate and finds the whole idea weird. He'll deny liking anyone, even if he does have feelings toward someone. He's bisexual as well, and doesn't prefer one gender over the other.
Description/History: Trevor was born and raised in a middle class family, yet his relatives were all in the medical field and living rather decent lives. When he was around the age of 5, a sister came into the world and his parents focused more on her than himself at the time. Even as years passed, he still felt quite neglected. He ended up leaving home at 14 and working various jobs to help pay for schooling. Even now, he works at a convenient store as a cashier and earns a small living off of it.
Overall average: 93%
Want to be when you get out of school?: Pharmacist
Likes: Chemistry, biology, having fun, spending time with friends, drawing
Dislikes: studying (but he gets it done), being alone for long periods of time, flirty girls, annoying guys
Crush: Open
Bf/gf: None currently.
Last edited by Miko <3 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
**The images I use in my rps are owned by their rightful artists. I just use them for general appearances!**
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Miko <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfinateFlame » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:43 pm

http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?num=10&h ... ,s:0,i:312

First name: Bridget
Last name: Taylors
Height: About 5'5
Personality: Bridget's really shy but kind when you get to know her a bit more, she doesnt like standing out and trys to not been seen from people too much- unless you really know her and/or is her bestie...etc.
Description/History: The youngest in her family, no one really noticed Bridget and she got too use to it she didnt like being seen too much at school.
Overall average{must be %80 or over} 95%
Want to be when you get out of school?: Unknown
Dislikes: Getting pointed out and standing out- as above
Crush: None at the moment
Bf/gf: ---- As above
♥InfinateFlame♥
InfinateFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm

All accepted :)
We can start, My Charrie is open too if anyone wants to rp with him, He's sitting outside on a picnic table across from the rec. building, i'll make a map :)

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:23 pm

L i s s a R o b i n

A thin girl was walking along the path, head down. Her hair, a deep blonde, was pulled back in a high ponytail that danced at the small of her back, a few thick strands falling down to frame her pale face. Along with her school uniform, she wore dark sunglasses. They weren't an accessory seen often this time of year, but for Lissa Robin, they were an everyday thing. She'd never worn sunglasses up until a couple years ago; she adored the mossy green shade of her eyes, loved to show them off. A single look from her could quiet the person it was trained on, whether from annoyance or something else. But now they were another thing Lissa disliked, sometimes even hated, about herself. And so she hid them. When you wore sunglasses, people didn't care. When your eyes were clearly sightless, people gave you odd looks. Even if Lissa couldn't see them, she could feel them.

Her tall black boots, a small rebellion, tapped along the ground, keeping time with the soft padding of the golden retriever at her side. His tail wagged slowly, swishing in the air. Ears perked and eyes bright, he led the pretty blonde through the commons, keeping her away from anything she might run into without his aid. Cairo, the dog's name was, and he was Lissa's closest of the friends she had left. And those others, she rarely saw--excuse the figure of speech. Cairo had his instructions, and he slowed to signal to Lissa that they had arrived at their destination, stopping to sit by a table in the commons.

Lissa placed on hand on top of the table, carefully lowering herself onto the bench. Cairo yawned and licked her other palm once before scanning the area. Though he was trained just as a seeing-eye dog for the blind girl, he acted as her guard as well--of his own will. Lissa rubbed his ears in thanks.
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter parker. » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

First name
Autumn

Last name
Leevs

Height
5' 7"

Personality
Autumn is quite for the most part, if she doesn't know you, she won't talk to you. She's not very willing to accept, or trust people, because no one gives her reason to. She only wants things to get better, and she wants a normal life. She used to be such a friendly person, until- High School happened.. It has made her insecure and different then before. She tries not to talk much, but can't help it around certain guys.

Description/History
Autumn grew up on a farm as a young girl, until her mom died in a horse-back-riding accident. Her dad had abandoned the family when she was 2 years-old, and she hasn't seen him since. She moved in with her rich Grand Parents at the age of 14, who couldn't stand to have her around, so they began sending her to private schools.

Overall average
95%

Want to be when you get out of school?
Something involved Equestrianism, to honor her mother.

Dislikes
Popular girls/divas.

Crush
None

Bf/gf
None

-------------------------------

First name
Levi

Last name
Smith

Height
5' 11"

Personality
Levi is very quiet around girls. He was always an outcast, living in his brothers' shadow, and his brother got every girl, over him. Levi lived off of Luke's friends, and never really had any of his own. He is often shy, and insecure, and misunderstand really. He is actually very friendly if you get to know him, but no one has ever tried, because no one has gotten past his brother.

Description/History
*see personality

Overall average
98%

He isn't sure yet.

Dislikes
School...

Crush
None

Bf/gf
None

First name
Luke

Last name
Smith

Height
6' 2"

Personality
Luke is- undefinable. He has been "popular" his whole life, and has all the friends, and girlfriends in the world. He is very charming, friendly, and outgoing. He is very witty, clever, cunning and knows how to talk up a girl. He is told he is a great kisser, and so on and so forth. He cares a lot for his brother, but never really stepped into his shoes, and tried to imagine how he felt with a brother that was "better" then him.

Description/History
*see personality

Overall average
85%

He isn't sure yet.

Dislikes
Guys trying to compete with him.

Crush
None

Bf/gf
None
peter parker.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E.urka » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:33 am

-foxx- wrote:
First name
Autumn

Last name
Leevs

Height
5' 7"

Personality
Autumn is quite for the most part, if she doesn't know you, she won't talk to you. She's not very willing to accept, or trust people, because no one gives her reason to. She only wants things to get better, and she wants a normal life. She used to be such a friendly person, until- High School happened.. It has made her insecure and different then before. She tries not to talk much, but can't help it around certain guys.

Description/History
Autumn grew up on a farm as a young girl, until her mom died in a horse-back-riding accident. Her dad had abandoned the family when she was 2 years-old, and she hasn't seen him since. She moved in with her rich Grand Parents at the age of 14, who couldn't stand to have her around, so they began sending her to private schools.

Overall average
95%

Something involved Equestrianism, to honor her mother.

Dislikes
Popular girls/divas.

Crush
None

Bf/gf
None

First name
Levi

Last name
Smith

Height
5' 11"

Personality
Levi is very quiet around girls. He was always an outcast, living in his brothers' shadow, and his brother got every girl, over him. Levi lived off of Luke's friends, and never really had any of his own. He is often shy, and insecure, and misunderstand really. He is actually very friendly if you get to know him, but no one has ever tried, because no one has gotten past his brother.

Description/History
*see personality

Overall average
98%

He isn't sure yet.

Dislikes
School...

Crush
None

Bf/gf
None

First name
Luke

Last name
Smith

Height
6' 2"

Personality
Luke is- undefinable. He has been "popular" his whole life, and has all the friends, and girlfriends in the world. He is very charming, friendly, and outgoing. He is very witty, clever, cunning and knows how to talk up a girl. He is told he is a great kisser, and so on and so forth. He cares a lot for his brother, but never really stepped into his shoes, and tried to imagine how he felt with a brother that was "better" then him.

Description/History
*see personality

Overall average
85%

He isn't sure yet.

Dislikes
Guys trying to compete with him.

Crush
None

Bf/gf
None

Accepted
[FOR EVERYONE READING THIS, YOUR ALLOWED TO HAVE 3 CHARRIES IF YOU WANT]
Last edited by E.urka on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

E.urka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me