Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || ~Semi-Lit~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Snowflakes on the Window || Ice Skating RP || ~Semi-Lit~

Postby Kitty~. » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:26 pm

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and throw it in life's face.

name;; Hanae was given her name as most people get it- from their parents. Her full name is Hanae Emma Jones, though people often shorten it to say, Honey, Hun, Hana, Nae, etc. She doesn't really mind.
      age;; Hanae's recently turned 16, born on the 21st of December. She takes pride in being older and more mature than everyone else.
      gender;; Considering I've been referring to Hanae as 'she' the whole time, I'd say she's female. There's also that subtle hint that, you know, she has curves.
      personality;; Hanae's not really the type of person that likes to define her personality just by what she thinks, but here it goes. As probably noticed before, she's a rather modest, quiet character and prefers to be a follower rather than a leader. However, she can take on the leader role if need be and can attain a stern mood. She's normally a very calm person. Despite this, she can be snappish and sarcastic when provoked, or just when there's an opportunity, but she means well. You could say she's a strategist, but that's really more of a cloak for her let's-dive-in-there-and-see-what-happens personality. She's an extremely kind and caring character, but not so much that she'll let someone get away if they've pissed her off. Word of warning- don't try that. She can be snappy at times and somewhat teasing, but often in a friendly way unless her emotions are running wild. She doesn't often get flustered unless the person she likes compliments her or someone says something that really hurts her inside. Hopefully, something like that won't happen though.
      history;; Hanae's life was actually pretty normal...well, most of it. The only real difference is that she's been pushed by her parents constantly. From day one, she was pushed to get ahead of everyone else, to strive to be better. Truth be told, she feels rather detached from her parents because of this. She doesn't believe they even regard her, but regard her abilities and how they can use them to gain something. She has an older brother and he has helped her from everything, been her lifeline. That's why, when her dad and mum died in a car crash, he was the one to look after her and get her through life. Since her family was pretty rich (there WAS a reason why Hanae's parents were so greedy), they were able to get through, but barely. Her expression when she heard she got into the 'ice palace'? Priceless. Although her brother is extremely protective of her, he of course let her go - insisting that she call him once a day, though.
      family;; Hanae used to have her two parents, until they died in a car crash. Despite the fact that they treated her rather poorly, she was still completely distraught when they passed. She only has her elder brother, Jacob, now.
      likes;; Hanae likes many things, though a few of her favourites would have to be snow, forests, water and flowers. She is also a huge fan of Shakespeare. If you want someone to quote his works, you go to her. Naturally, she's also an extremely literate person and you'll often catch her reading a book or two. Oh, and if you have a motorbike...watch out.
      dislikes;; Despite the fact that she's a rather hate-less person, Hanae does dislike a few things. For one, she dislikes jerks, celery and hot weather. She's a cool kind of person and therefore, hates the heat. Baggy clothes is also a bit of a turn off for her.
      fears;; Hanae has one major fear. She's afraid of death. Having been near her parents car accident when they died, she developed a fear of this. She'd lie in her bed, tossing and turning from endless nightmares involving death and destruction. Later in her life, she also developed a fear of being alone in the dark which is related to an incident with some thieves...
      strengths;; Hanae, being the type of girl that she is, has many strengths, though people usually look past this and see her glasses, neat hair and nose stuck in a book. For one, she is a decent singer, performing both covers and her own music every now and again for close friends. She is also a very strong writer, and all-round, intellectual person. She isn't even half-bad at sport either. In the ice-skating perspective, her sense of method is astounding, meaning she can perfect many tricks. She does, however, lack in balance and will often trip over her own feet.
      weaknesses;; Like all people, Hanae has her weaknesses. If anyone mentions her parents, for instance, she is sure to lash out. She also isn't all that great at dodgeball, footy or soccer and will often get the ball in her face. Another fact is that she has the drawing skills of a snail.
      appearance;; Because of the heaps of running she enjoys, she's considerably fit. Her appearance could be described as willowy, tall and lean with pretty much no muscle. She could lose an arm wrestle to a five year old. Her hair's cropped really short, only reaching to just below her ears and sits in gentle waves. She's pretty tall for her age and gender- always has been. It runs in her genes. She's been told she's good-looking, but she's pretty average, really. You'll often catch her wearing jeans, cargo pants and tank tops or tees- you definitely won't see her in a dress or skirt. Hanae's hair is dark brown, though in the sunlight, it sometimes appears red and her eyes are a molten topaz. As for body modifications, she has a musical note tattoo on the left side of her hip and a moon tatt on her back as well as several piercings in her ears. When she reads, she wears a pair of stylish, thin-framed glasses that she needs to see the small words.
      type;; Hanae's type is a little hard to describe...I suppose she likes a boy that she can tease, but wouldn’t trade her for anything in the world. She wants someone that she can argue with, but will burst out laughing with her in the end about how stupid the argument was. She wants someone who will be her knight in shining armour, but she can be his as well. I think that's just about right...
      sexuality;; Hanae's bisexual. 'Nuff said.
      crush;; Not yet, but you could try to win her heart.
      boyfriend;;Not currently, at least.

Those who hate can always learn to love.

name;; Christopher's parents gave him the full name of Christopher Jonathon Moore- don't ask him what it means because he wouldn't have a clue. For quite a while, however, he has taken up the nickname of Chris and other variations of that. He just reckons that Christopher's a little formal. So really, he doesn't mind what you call him.
      age;; Chris's 16, just turned that on the 14th of February. So really, everyone celebrates his birthday with hearts, roses and the colour pink. Fun? I think not.
      gender;; Chris is most definitely male. He's walked around shirtless enough times for that to be pretty obvious. He's not a cross-dresser either, if that's what you're asking. That would just be plain...scary.
      personality;; Chris is actually a very gentlemanly and chivalrous man. Many girls would swoon over him because of his sweet, gentle personality and, admittedly, his looks, but the personality plays an important part! Despite this, however, Chris can get defensive and riled up at times. If you want a bad boy...then Chris most definitely isn't the guy for you. He'll look out for his friends no matter what happens and will make big sacrifices for them if needed. He's also very affectionate person, but not overly so as that he overloads you with hugs...He can also be a little bit of a flirt as well, being the charming kind of guy he is. Upon meeting him, you'd get the impression that he's friendly, but a little timid. If you get to know him, though, you'll discover that he is one of the funniest, gentlest guys you've ever met, though he can be serious when need be. He's generally a nonchalant kind of person with carefree tendencies. If he's complimented, he can be bashful depending on the person and blush like a twelve year old girl talking to her crush, but that's only sometimes...
      history;; Christopher was born in England, earning his smooth, British accent. Don't get him wrong, though. He isn't the type of guy who would go out and have tea and scones...he'd take the scones though...Nevertheless, he grew up there, leading a normal life. His parents divorced when he was thirteen, which was a bit of a bummer, but he pulled through with his little sister who seemed to suffer the worst. From there, he alternated between his two parents houses, and to take his mind off it, took up ice skating. He caught on exceptionally and to his relief, got into that 'ice palace' he'd heard so much about in Russia. The only problem was leaving his sister behind. However, she took up skating and told him that she'd meet him there in a year or so. It was a beautiful moment and the only thing that made it more so was the actual location when he saw it.
      family;; Chris has a standard family - two parents and one sibling. However, his parents are divorced. His little sister is also a skater, but she isn't old enough to attend the 'ice palace' yet. Her name is Alice.
      likes;; Chris likes a lot of things. From chicks, to strawberries, his friends (yes, that is cheesy) to little puppies, kitties and horsies. He also seems to like the cold and snow in opposed to the blazing heat and the sun. He also loves compliments and being charming, so watch out for that as well. His favourite colour is sky blue and his favourite animal is a deer.
      dislikes;; Chris dislikes it, for one, when people try to hurt him or his friends. He thinks that is very rude thank you very much. He's also very hateful towards homophobes. He finds it unnecessary and quite insulting, considering he, himself is bi.
      fears;; Chris has one main fear, and that would be losing the people around him. Being a social person, he's very reliant on his friends and family- (though those are more of his friends these days). He also isn't particularly fond of fires or getting lost either.
      strengths;; As many people have their flaws and their strengths, Chris does as well. He's a rather sporty guy, so naturally some sports are a breeze to him. These include ice skating (duh), surfing, hockey, basketball and netball. For ice skating, he relies mainly on strength and balance, making him very good with duets as he can easily pick up a partner and not fall to ground embarrassingly. He can also sing and play keyboard, surprisingly enough.
      weaknesses;; Chris, being Chris has quite a few weaknesses. For one, he is terrible at spontaneous situations, often panicking and freaking out like a chicken. He's not the best with agility either, but makes up for that with his balance. He also easily gets distracted which has ended many of his comps in disaster...
      appearance;; Chris is tall, blonde and rather adorable at first glance. His hair is short, if a little messy and his eyes are a dark chocolate brown. His skin is slightly tanned from his many days out in the sun and you'll often see him wearing a tee and jeans, normally in rather basic colours such as black and white. As he is a generally sporty person, he is rather lean with an amount of muscle beneath is skin. He doesn't have any body modifications, but he usually wears a talisman around his neck. A smile is usually present on his lips which gives him cute dimples (though he'd prefer if people didn't point them out...).
      type;; Hmm...how to describe the type of girl that Chris wants in his life...I suppose he'd want someone who's sweet, but able to joke around and tease a little. He isn't really one for girls that think they're the queens of everything or bad girls, but occasionally he'll fall for them considering he's well, Chris.
      sexuality;; Bi
      crush;; Not currently, but you'll know if he falls for you, because he'll fall positively head over heels.
      boy/girlfriend;; Nope
[takin' it easy]
Kitty~.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 pm

{Oaky-dokey! ^^ Kitty, accepted. Ainsleypm, can you please PM me your usual post? Also, for 'history' can you please fill it in or just not include it? I don't really like the term 'to be RPed out' Thank you! ^^}

B U M P

WHAT
                DO YOU
                    DO
                WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                HAVE GONE
                    W R O N G?

DO?
                WELL,
                YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                    DREAM;
                THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.
              ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

ThunderStarStorm

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby oвlιvιon » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:02 am

Here
      Note: I am horrible at forms, I swear I meet the standards, maybe more.
      Paris

Quote/Poem/Lyric
      Ғιяƨт Иαмɛ: Kate ( do not all her that
      мìᗪᗪℓє Иαмɛ: Nicole
      ℓαsт Иαмɛ: Grande
      ИιcκИαмɛ: just call her Kay because she would not want to be called K or something.
      αgє: 18 , almost 19
      ∂αтє σf вιятн: July 26
      gєи∂єя: female! Girl! Lady! Woman! Do I look like anything else?
      нєιgнт: I don't know.. Maybe about 5'5ish, she doesn't really measure herself that often, do to all the work she has.
      ωєιgнт: 95 pounds, yes some girls may be jealous, but she worked to get her wight and now is proud. Don't hate the player, hate the game!
      вσ∂у: People say, she is very slim, she has the perfect weight so she isn't a twig but she isn't normal/obese. She has a face that she has some chub on her cheeks, but her cheek bones seem to even it out, to give it a perfect angle and glow. She does have a thin waist, to fit the Victorian style dresses, but nit the actual ones, that waist is way to skinny! Her so called abs, she doesn't really have any, it's like a very small shape of one, but she isn't that strong. Her arms have some meat on them, like everyone else, but they are more on the thin side then normal. Her thighs and legs, ugh, she hates them. She thinks there the fattest in the world! But that's how girls always think, there actually normal, not obese, just plain old normal
      нαιя ¢σℓσя: believe it or not, her natural, born with color his black. Shocking, I know, and it was frizzy, like negro hair frizzy ( don't get offended). But when she straightened it, it still didn't have that, IT factor, so she had to talk to her friends, and saw an actress with red hair, but not the red she wanted, she wanted, a fiery red, the red velvet cupcake red! I know crazy, but when she finally was man enough to color/dye it. After she was done, she Loved it! And decided to stick with it.
      єує ¢σℓσя: her eyes has always been brown, brown like color, more of a chestnut with a tint of gold. But hold it! She has contacts that are colored, like one is blue and green, she normally wears that to match her outfits. But in the greatest day, that's just fun, and she has a colorful out fit, you can't believe what color she has. Believe it or not, there rainbow! They were pricey but the look of shock on people's faces are priceless.
      ѕкιи тσиє: Her color of skin is tan, she likes to go on vacation and get a tan so she isn't pale what... Like the rest of the people. But on a real color scale, she is more on the white and pale side rather then the snookie and tan ( jokey joke)
      ριєя¢ιиgѕ: do you really think I would have lip and eyebrow piercings? Of corse not! As you know, or of you just figured out, I'm the girly, and I stick to it. I do have my ears pierced, two holes in each ear. No offense I just hate the other ones like on a eyebrow, or lip, or noise! Yucky! And I do have a diamond belly button piercing, it was painful, but I now LOVE IT!
      ѕ¢αяѕ: no, no no no! I havnt checked my self, but no..
      иσямαℓ συтfιт:

Her normal outfit is what she likes, she loves dresses, that are short, that are higher then knee length but not too short, because she doesn't want to be ( sorry for my language) slutty. She always like to wear her panda necklace that she loves! She wears it usually with her black and white outfit. But usually she loves bright and colorful outfits, her favorite style of shirt is a belly tube top, so it's half of a tube top, so it's a little bigger then a bra. She loves those with jean shorts or short skirts. once again, nit to short of skirts!

[color=#FF0000] fav bathing suit
      נєωєℓєяу: this is her jewelery AND ACCESSORIES
      [/color][/size]
      ¢яυѕн: Harry.... Embarrising but I love him.. I really do, it's really exercising but I love him, for real.
      ∂αтιиg: Harry?
      ℓιкєѕ: skate boarding, soccer, swimming.
      ∂ιℓιкєѕ: snoody girls, populars( that are mean) and inappropriate clothing, and sluts.
      fℓαωѕ: can be shy..
      fєαяѕ: Spiders, and bugs,
      fαмιℓу: mom and dad..
      єχєѕ: Jake, jack, Austin, Jeff.
      ρєяѕσиαℓιту she can be shy, but when you know her, she is so... Like-able, very funny. She is adored by many people, and can be random at times. She is the person that you just gotta love. But when you really know her, she is girly, she is full of the brightest energy you can find.She is the type of girl that is always honest, and you can tell the truth to no matter what, no matter how difficult it is. She is very smart but she is always the flirt with the guys,and NEVER gets nervous, well only around Harry.
      нιѕтσяу: It was a cold, windy night, the storm was getting closer and closer, and the smell of rain filled the air, It was her first audition, she was trying out for the play La La, for any role, but she wanted to be Aria, the lead. She stepped in the theater, her heels making clicks on the ground as she walked to the middle, she had to give a singing and acting. She took a breath, and the sing grenade sounded,by Bruno Mars. She took a deep breath and started singing, all the emotion she had. The flash backs filled her head as she sang. After the song ended, she started with acting. " Ben! Come here! " She said.. But that was enough, she landed the part, in her school play!
      σтнєя: 1D

[right]
      oвlιvιon

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:49 pm

ThunderStarStorm wrote:
      B U M P!

WHAT
                    DO YOU
                        DO
                    WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                    HAVE GONE
                        W R O N G?

DO?
                    WELL,
                    YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                        DREAM;
                    THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.

ThunderStarStorm

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby cookies. » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:24 pm

{ - Bump - }
          cookies.

My pets
          My items
          My wishlist
          My gallery
          My scenes
          My dressups
          Trade with me

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm

ThunderStarStorm wrote:
          ThunderStarStorm wrote:
          B U M P!

WHAT
                        DO YOU
                            DO
                        WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                        HAVE GONE
                            W R O N G?

DO?
                        WELL,
                        YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                            DREAM;
                        THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.

ThunderStarStorm

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby cookies. » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 pm

{ - Bump - }
              cookies.

My pets
              My items
              My wishlist
              My gallery
              My scenes
              My dressups
              Trade with me

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:18 pm

ThunderStarStorm wrote:
              ThunderStarStorm wrote:
              ThunderStarStorm wrote:
              B U M P!

WHAT
                            DO YOU
                                DO
                            WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                            HAVE GONE
                                W R O N G?

DO?
                            WELL,
                            YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                                DREAM;
                            THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.

ThunderStarStorm

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:40 pm

XxXxX
                  "Life doesn't make choices for you. Aim high and you will get there, no matter even if life hates your soul and guts."

Image Image Image

name;; If you couldn't tell by the beautiful writing just beneath the main image of this gal, you would realise that her name is Abigail May Hunter. Her first name is derived from nothing but an admiration for the name by her mother. May, well, can you guess? Yep, that's right. Abigail was born in May, and it doubled as a middle name. Her last name is her father's. As for nicknames, the brunette will cop anything you throw at her, though generally it's just 'Abi'. However even so, if you yelled out 'May', she's sure to turn her head.
                      age;; Well, like most of the others at the school, Abi is aged sixteen. 'Sweet sixteen', they always say, but truth be told, the brunette is not looking forward to aging. Her birthday is on the seventh of May, as I've stated before, hence her middle name. Due to the time and place she was born, she's a Winter Taurus, and more than proud to be so.
                      gender;; Firstly, I've been referring to Abi as 'she', so one could hazard a guess and say that she's female? Just an idea, you know. But yes, Abi is a girl, and she takes pride in it. If you aren't smart enough to believe her when she's got the curves, of sorts, to prove, then you must be thicker than two concrete walls. Especially considering she most probably will break your nose if you say otherwise.

Image Image Image

appearance;; Like all the other skaters at the Ice Palace, Abi is unique in her own way, making her appealing to the eye. She's about an inch shorter than normal for her age, though she doesn't mind, considering that if anyone calls her a midget, she can just ... you know, send them scattering. She's got a slim build, the frame of any skater and dancer, with flexible limbs and back. She's got fine but strong arms and legs, that give her an advantage over many of the other girls. Despite how the petite girl looks to the ordinary eye, this girl packs a punch, and has actually got enough muscles to keep herself busy. She's not one to show of her build, and so many see her as the shy, timid girl she is, not the durable and flexible skater her teachers have always seen her as. Her skin is tanned from time in the sun that she enjoys, and mostly smooth and patternless, except for the case of her face, where one can only just see the light smattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose. Continuing on the topic of her face, Abi's eyes are a startling blue, a contrast to the rest of her normal appearance. In accordance with her moods, her eye colour changes, most commonly though, seen as an icy blue, with darker flecks of aqua towards the outer edge of her iris. Her nose is simply normal, nothing more nothing less, along with her mouth. However, one thing to note is that when she smiles, two dimples light up on either side of her pale lips. Then for her hair. Like most other girls, skaters and dancers, Abi takes pride in her hair. The hair itself is a dark chocolate brown, with paler highlights in it that have subsided to a dull colour from the hair colour she had done several years ago. Her hair is naturally wavy, falling down her back in soft curls, till about the middle of her back. However, due to her choice in professions, you can most times see her hair pinned back in a bun or ponytail. However, the occasional time, you may see it loose, framing her face. As for her clothing style, Abi doesn't really care much, except if she's on the ice. Outside of practice or competitions, you will most likely see this girl in jeans and a tank- top, however dresses are equally as common. However, in contests she's always wearing a dress that complements her looks or shorts and a designer tee.

Image Image Image

personality;; Abi is one ... different girl. At first meetings, Abi comes across as one of the more shy girls. She's quiet and keeps to herself, more interested in her own business than anyone else's. She holds private lives, whether her own or others, closer to her soul more so than public lives. However, despite this, Abi has a reputation of her own that she prefers to keep intact. This girl, despite her appearance, is more than the innocent and naive girl many make her out to be. Abi holds her intelligence in high esteem, often enjoying to belittle others using larger words. However, despite this, she's also very down to earth and can be sensible if the need arises. She's got a reputation as a 'nerd' from this brainy-ness if you want to be specific. However, despite this reputation, Abi is also known for her quick temper and hot-headedness. She's got a sharp tongue and quick wit, allowing her to get out of the stickiest situations. However, nevertheless, if she gets in one of her moods ... you gotta run. She's been known to break a few noses here and there.
                      talents;; Abi has many talents, like most of the other people surrounding her. An obvious one is most definitely her skating, as she was born and raised on the rink, and also her dancing, learning to dance a few years after her first on the ice. Another talent, one could say, is her flexibility, the girl being able to bend into some of the weirdest and most complex positions and jumps that only a few at the school can. One more talent is her high intelligence, allowing her to worm her way out of sticky situations by using large words. Last but not least, she also has a talent for aiming for people's faces when the time suits her.
                      strengths;; Strengths, you say? Well, like everyone else in this world, Abi does have as many strengths as she does weaknesses. Her strengths most certainly would include her skating and dance, though even so they would more likely be talents. Her large vocabulary is another strength of hers, coming up with words another can only dream of. Other strengths include her agility and flexibility, but also her sentimentality, being there for her friends when they need her most.
                      likes;; Abi has many likes, including;
                        □ Skating
                        □ Dancing
                        □ Competitions
                        □ Hanging with her friends
                        □ Chocolate
                        □ Freedom
                        □ Achieving a goal
                        □ Games
                        □ Music
                        □ Icecream
                        □ Reading
                        □ Drawing
                        □ Writing

dislikes;; Abi also has many dislikes, including;
                        ■ Good-two-shoes
                        ■ Bullies
                        ■ Haters
                        ■ People telling her she can't do things.
                        ■ People that talk down to her
                        ■ People that say she's stupid
                        ■ Brussel sprouts
                        ■ Stereotypes
                        ■ Blackmail
                        ■ Losing

weaknesses;; Abi, though she hates to admit it, does have weaknesses like every other person on the planet. One would be her shy nature, disallowing her to make friends to easily. The next one would be her quick temper and sharp tongue, which has gotten her into trouble several times. If you could count it, her petite size is also a weakness of hers, causing people to judge her and think she is weak. Another weakness would have to be her ability to blush at the flip of a coin, becoming very embarrassed if the situation occurs.
                      fears;; Abi's main fear is that of large bodies of running water. She hates any source of water, whether it be a lake or ocean. She can't stand being near any of the crystalline liquid for she fears of falling in and drowning. She's terrified of it, to say the least. However, much more normal fears of hers include death.

Image Image Image

crush;; No, Abi does not have a crush. She's much to preoccupied with skating to even think about dating! So, she won't be dating for a while.
                      family;; ...
                  Last edited by Mimi-911 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 30 times in total.
                  Mimi-911

My pets
                  My items
                  My wishlist
                  My gallery
                  My scenes
                  My dressups
                  Trade with me

Postby ThunderStarStorm » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:03 pm

{Awesome-sawce~! Hey, Mimi, check it out! I actually managed to FINISH my forms! xD}

WHAT
                                DO YOU
                                    DO
                                WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS
                                HAVE GONE
                                    W R O N G?

DO?
                                WELL,
                                YOU DREAM OF A BETTER
                                    DREAM;
                                THAT'S WHAT YOU DO.