The Wolf Pack Cafe

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wolf Pack Cafe

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:18 pm

Icarus/ Male/ 20 years/ Bisexual/ tags: open
Icarus walks away from the cafe, Apollo at his heel.

August/ Male/ 25 years/ Homosexual/ tags: Aiden, Momo
August smiles, "I think he's very happy to be praised by you" he chuckles as Ace waved again. He nods, "I'm fine with that" he says agreeing.

Wren/ Female/ 17 years/ Bisexual/ tags: Deacon
Wren shrugs, “I take photography” she replies. “I really like to take photos” she adds

Suri/Female/ 2 years/ questioning/ tags: open
Suri slept soundly in her bed. She looked peaceful and calm. She seemed to have a small smile gracing her face, seeming to be in a great dream.

Sayaa/ Female/ 30 years/ Heterosexual/ tags: Brinder
Sayaa sighed, she went into the living room and began to clean up the toys that the kids left the other day.

Nate/ Male/ 18 years/ Pansexual/ tags: Ryder
Nate glares at the man again, "I'm not apologizing, I don't need to" he says and shoves Ryder off and walks briskly away.

Chezem/ Male/ 27 years/ bisexual/ tags:open?
Chezem was in the house(?)
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:44 pm

[Furry: XD yup, he'd be at home, unless you want him to have a job too. Jun works from home, but Chezem could have a job too if you want]

Benjamin- m- 31- bi- wife Sayaa- kids Brinder, Caidenn (4), Claudia, Jessi- mom x dad; siblings- Nickel, Blossom, Arizona (gray, white, tabby cats), Merry (hedgehog)- Tags: Jessikka

The family oriented, child liking, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The brown haired and eyes male smiled. He said "I guess just go see if anyone needs anything. That or you can take over making more food for the next days.

Jessikka- f- 26- Demi- Jun and Chezem- kids Zero and Kiryu and Suri (Takagi is considered step kid)- same as Ben- Wiccan (dog), Mage (cat), Rikku (fox), rat- Tags: Ben

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous redhead shook out long ginger curls, again. She nodded at her older brother. "Ill take over the food," she said, and headed for the kitchen. She put the dog in a sit nearby, and Mage jumped on a counter.

Momo Joan- genderfluid- 22- likes boys; August and Icarus, maybe Aiden (XD)- open- will adopt when ready- same as Ben- Aphtig (blue point tabby Siamese mix)- Tags: Aiden, August

The video game and food liking one hummed quietly a bit. The brown eyed fair skinned golden brown (neck length) one smiled. They held the blue point tabby, and smiled. "Awesome. Do we...need to pick a specific day? I mean...we could hang out today when I get off work. Or...or whenever you two want."

Sora- agender (f)- 18- bi; maybe Star- open- not ready yet- same as Ben- Bell (brown cat) and Gram (light brown dog)- Tags: Star-> Freddy

The animal and food loving wild and loud one with shoulder length brown hair hummed. The brown eyed one smiled. They nodded, then watched her go out of the cafe. They turned to see someone at the counter, again...and sighed. They hurried over to the male with a service dog. "Sir, if you could please go take a seat, we'll be with you in a moment."

Brinder- m- 6- Ben x Sayaa; Caidenn, Claudia, Jessi- got a puppy, Bear, for his birthday- Tags: family

The black haired and brown eyed boy hummed and ate. He thought he might have heard Claudia and or Jessi, but wasn't sure. "Mama," he said uncertainly, stopping and shaking his head. "Claudia and Jessi might be awake," he then said, though wasn't sure.

Jessi- f- 2- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Caidenn, Claudia (twin)- family Pets- Tags: family

The two year old with the brown eyes and red curls giggled. "Claudia!" she said in an excited way, then wondered where mama was. "Mama?" she asked, as if Claudia would know. Her twin had been asleep too, so she wouldn't know.

Zero- m- 2- Chezem x Jess; Kiryu and Suri (technically Takagi too)- family pets- Tags: family

The golden brown eyed and ash blonde yawned and whined. Well, it was a human sound, but still; and opened his eyes.

Kiryu- m- 2- Jun x Jess; Zero and Suri (technically Takagi)- family pets- Tags: family

The brown eyed and black haired one made a small sound in his sleep. He squirmed and moved around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:47 am

Royce - Male - 22 - Bisexual - Location: Café - Tags: Open

Royce spotted a lovely looking café as he walked briskly down the street. He stopped for a moment and felt his pockets to see if he had his wallet with him. It was there and he decided to go inside the café. After walking through the door, he looked around and found and empty table and sat down, tapping his foot a bit as he waited for someone to come and take his order. He thought about what he might want to get, maybe a coffee or something of that nature.
Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[4]

Postby deco. » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:56 pm

|Ryder Sparrow| 23|
|Location: the cafe||tags: Nate|

ryder shook his head and sighed, he really didn’t want to have to deal with this punk. especially if he wasn’t going to apologize for the ruckus that he had made. ryder reached out and grabbed the boy by the neck of his shirt and yanked him back. “i don’t mind dragging you in there if i have to.” he warned his voice getting a little more stern than it was before. his patience was definitely being tested. if anything, ryder would love to be on his way with his dog and going on a stroll with her but nope, he was stuck babysitting this kid. “so, whaddya say? it won’t be too embarrassing. i promise i’ll come with you.” he repeated giving nate a semi-threatening grin.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:52 pm

Greyson Hills - Café (X)
< 19 | He/They | Gay | Tags: Micah >
-----------------------------------------------
He took a sip of coffee with a small nod. "You are rather.. intriguing yourself." It was nice to talk with someone once in a while, finally it was someone that wasn't so mediocre . Greyson smiled a bit. "I could teach you how to play! If you'd like of course" He laughed with a short burst of excitement. His eyes widen a bit. "Yes, of course!" Wait- did that sound weird? Hopefully not. He hadn't hung out with someone outside of the dreadful school he was 'forced' to attend. They could really drop out whenever but they'd always been a somewhat high achiever, even if it didn't mean anything to anyone. "Sorry if that sounded a bit weird. I get excited over dumb things sometimes." They said rubbing the back of his neck with a short laugh before sitting up 'straight' again.
Last edited by QueerChaos on Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:26 pm

Aiden | male | 27 years old | gay | location: café | crush: open | tags: Momo & August
    He smiled at the nod from August, feeling happy at being allowed to be included. Luna trotted back over to him, and he patted her on the top of her head. "I'm okay with whenever. I'm not really doing anything for the rest of today," Aiden chimed in for the plan.

Micah | transmale | 22 years old | queer | location: café | crush: open | tags: Greyson
    He let out a small, bashful laugh at the half-compliment from Grey. Was it meant to be a nice, friendly compliment of some sort? Either way, he would take it. Maybe Micah was reading too far into things. He pulled his lips into a smile and replied, "Yeah, of course I'd like to! I mean, if you're really willing to offer to teach me how to play guitar. I don't know... well, I don't think I'd be that great of a student and I'm a slow learner." Micah cast his eyes back down to his hands and drew the coffee cup up to his lips, taking a small sip. He was a bit surprised when Greyson agreed to hanging out sometime. "Oh no, it's not weird! Or dumb. I think it's uhh, pretty exciting too. When would you, umm... when would you want to?"

Star | female | 19 years old | pan | location: park | crush: open | tags: open
    She quickly headed out of the café, flustered by the sudden crowd that seemed to be coming in. Once she was outside, Star exhaled heavily and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, glistening with sweat. She calmed herself down and headed towards the park.

Jun | male | 29 years old | bi | spouses: Jessikka & Chezem | tags: family
    Breakfast was getting cold by now, but the kids were beginning to make noises of waking up. He moved towards Zero and lightly brushed a hand through his ash blonde hair, smiling down at the kid now that his eyes were open. "Good morning, Zero. Are you ready for breakfast yet?" Jun asked and glanced around the room at the other children.

Takagi | female | 2 years old | tags: family
    She shifted in her sleep, halfway to waking up but yawning and squirming around.

Claudia | female | 2 years old | tags: family
    She smiled at her twin sister and giggled along. However, when Jessi asked for their mama, she started wondering the same and stuck her bottom lip out. "No Mama," Claudia told her twin sister and glanced around as if their mother would suddenly appear in the room.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:32 pm

Icarus/ Male/ 20 years/ Bisexual/ tags: open
Icarus walks away from the cafe, Apollo at his heel.

August/ Male/ 25 years/ Homosexual/ tags: Aiden, Momo
August smiles, "I'm not busy either" he adds.

Wren/ Female/ 17 years/ Bisexual/ tags: Deacon
Wren shrugs, “I take photography” she replies. “I really like to take photos” she adds

Suri/Female/ 2 years/ questioning/ tags: open
Suri slept soundly in her bed. She looked peaceful and calm. She seemed to have a small smile gracing her face, seeming to be in a great dream.

Sayaa/ Female/ 30 years/ Heterosexual/ tags: Brinder
Sayaa smiles at hearing her twins' voices. "Mama's coming" she says rushing into their room.

Nate/ Male/ 18 years/ Pansexual/ tags: Ryder
Nate sighs, "fine" he mumbles

Chezem/ Male/ 27 years/ bisexual/ tags:open?
Chezem was in the house(?)
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:00 pm

Benjamin- m- 31- bi- wife Sayaa- kids Brinder, Caidenn (4), Claudia, Jessi- mom x dad; siblings- Nickel, Blossom, Arizona (gray, white, tabby cats), Merry (hedgehog)- Tags: Jessikka

The family oriented, child liking, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The brown haired and eyes male smiled. He said "I guess just go see if anyone needs anything. That or you can take over making more food for the next days.

Jessikka- f- 26- Demi- Jun and Chezem- kids Zero and Kiryu and Suri (Takagi is considered step kid)- same as Ben- Wiccan (dog), Mage (cat), Rikku (fox), rat- Tags: Ben

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous redhead shook out long ginger curls, again. She nodded at her older brother. "Ill take over the food," she said, and headed for the kitchen. She put the dog in a sit nearby, and Mage jumped on a counter.

Momo Joan- genderfluid- 22- likes boys; August and Icarus, maybe Aiden (XD)- open- will adopt when ready- same as Ben- Aphtig (blue point tabby Siamese mix)- Tags: Aiden, August

The video game and food liking one hummed quietly a bit. The brown eyed fair skinned golden brown (neck length) one smiled. They held the blue point tabby, and nodded. "Alright, it's eleven now, so...usually I'd have to be here until closing, which is at like three. I might be able to get off earlier today. I'd have to go ask my older brother," they told Aiden and August.

Sora- agender (f)- 18- bi; maybe Star- open- not ready yet- same as Ben- Bell (brown cat) and Gram (light brown dog)- Tags: Star-> Freddy

The animal and food loving wild and loud one with shoulder length brown hair hummed. The brown eyed one smiled. They nodded, then watched her go out of the cafe. They turned to see someone at the counter, again...and sighed. They hurried over to the male with a service dog. "Sir, if you could please go take a seat, we'll be with you in a moment."

Brinder- m- 6- Ben x Sayaa; Caidenn, Claudia, Jessi- got a puppy, Bear, for his birthday- Tags: family

The black haired and brown eyed boy hummed and ate. He smiled and patted the brown pup from time to time.

Caidenn- m- 4 y- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Claudia, Jessi- wants a pet since Brinder has one- Tags: family

The brunette toddler was still in his bed, but was awake. He hummed a little sound, and got out of the bed.

(Decided to take Caid too)

Jessi- f- 2- Ben x Sayaa; Brinder, Caidenn, Claudia (twin)- family Pets- Tags: family

The two year old with the brown eyes and red curls giggled. She made a small sound of disappointment, and shook her head. However, then their mother finally did walk into the room. "Mama!" she squealed, and clapped a bit.

Zero- m- 2- Chezem x Jess; Kiryu and Suri (technically Takagi too)- family pets- Tags: family

The golden brown eyed and ash blonde giggled. He nodded and said "Foowd!"

Kiryu- m- 2- Jun x Jess; Zero and Suri (technically Takagi)- family pets- Tags: family

The brown eyed and black haired one moved some more. He then finally opened his eyes as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:17 pm

Greyson Hills - Café
< 19 | He/They | Gay | Tags: Micah >
-----------------------------------------------
People would assume Greyson could be an 'exhausted, odious, slightly overconfident douche' but he's just a young man trying to heal his inner child. He half-smiled at the comment. "I wouldn't mind at all! I'm think of myself as a great teacher." He bragged with a small laugh. "And I usually have Saturdays off, but I could really make time whenever." Greyson added. If it meant he didn't need to be alone, he could make it work. He took a slow sip of coffee. "So... what do you do in your free time?" They questioned.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:15 pm

Aiden | male | 27 years old | gay | location: café | crush: open | tags: Momo & August
    He was happy with the response from August -- it seemed like everything was going to work out. The man glanced at the cat in Momo's arms and nodded in understanding. "Okay! Just let us know what your brother says. I guess we could come back around 3o'clock-ish, if that works?" Aiden asked and glanced over at August for his approval.

Micah | transmale | 22 years old | queer | location: café | crush: open | tags: Greyson
    He took another sip of his coffee and noted that it was getting pretty low, close to the bottom of the cup. "Oh, well... if you're such a great teacher I'll take your word for it," Micah joked. He offered a small laugh as well before fiddling with his lip ring between his teeth again, enjoying the feeling of the metal clicking against his two front incisors. It was a bit of a nervous habit, if anything. "Cool, I think Saturdays would work. I mean... I wouldn't want you to push your schedule around for me," Micah replied. He swirled the final bits of coffee in his cup as he thought about how to respond. The young man already told Grey about his drawing... what else does he do? It seemed like he didn't do much with his time. "Well... uh, I suppose, uh, I like to listen to music. And skateboard. And hang out with my cat at home watching Netflix."

Star | female | 19 years old | pan | location: park | crush: open | tags: open
    She quickly headed out of the café, flustered by the sudden crowd that seemed to be coming in. Once she was outside, Star exhaled heavily and wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, glistening with sweat. She calmed herself down and headed towards the park.

Jun | male | 29 years old | bi | spouses: Jessikka & Chezem | tags: family
    He nodded with a small laugh and lifted Zero into his arms, then setting him onto the ground. The man did the same for Kiryu and gently ruffled the little boy's hair before setting him down next to Zero as well. "Yes, food! Breakfast! Why don't we wake your sisters up for breakfast too? I bet they're just as hungry as you guys are, right?" Jun asked the boys.

Takagi | female | 2 years old | tags: family
    She opened her eyes and yawned, the familiar voices rousing her from sleep.

Claudia | female | 2 years old | tags: family
    She was momentarily upset until she saw Jessi's face brighten. The little girl turned her head to see their mother walking in, and she squealed with excitement, bouncing up and down. "Mama, mama!" Claudia echoed her twin and clapped her hands together as well.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me