Bluecage College- *Closed*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Bluecage College- *Closed*

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:40 am

Robin/F/Location: Dorm/Tags: N/A

Robin had just arrived for her new day of college today and since her class was an evening class she spent the early hours of the day setting up her tank for her young BCI and getting adjusted to the dorm; she noticed the dorm had two bedrooms but it seemed like the other one was empty. Well if she was supposed to have a roommate she hoped they weren't afraid of snakes.

When she had finished settling in she went to the kitchen to brew herself a nice cup of coffee, she needed it after all the stresses of moving and getting ready for college.
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:54 am

Cody Arcturus :: 21 :: Male :: Tags ~ Ezra
Oh, the Northern Lights. He bet they were an amazing spectacle as well, but he'd never been anywhere near North enough for it either. "That sounds nice," he answered, hands finding their way to his jacket pocket, "I'm sure they're gorgeous to see in person." It sounded like Ezra had a lot of plans for the future then. "Oh, you'd really do that?" He was startled by the offer, but still smiling, "I'd appreciate that, I think." It had been a long time since he'd even really considered the idea of trying to look up at the sky, but it was exciting. "I'll look forward to it if our schedules ever match up."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:24 am

Jessika R- Dog training- 23- f- pan- Rido, dog; Moo, kitten- Tags: Blaise, LunA
The redhead glanced to Blaise, smiling as Moo mewed and pawed at his fingers. This was, of course, after the kitten had sniffed them. She turned her attention to Luna when questioned. “I don’t know...do classes start today?” she asked.

Joeyy G- Medical- 26- m- homo, open- Renee (2 y, adopted)- Blue and Moon, dogs- Tags: x
The light brown haired man walked Renee up to the doors, leaving her in the capable hands of one of the workers. The kids seemed interested in the huskies, but he hurried away with them. He hummed quietly as he looked at his phone. He checked stuff on there.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:47 am

Ezra Price
20|Male|Bisexual
Astronomy/Music
Tagged: Cody
"I hope they are." Ezra said, almost dreamily. He had a lot of travel plans, though he knew it would be a little more difficult for him. That wasn't going to stop him, though, of course. And since he wasn't really planning on travelling until after he graduated, he also had plenty of time to get to know people and hopefully find a few others - or even just one or two - that would like to join him.

Then, Ezra nodded, earnestly. "Sure I would." he confirmed, then added, quickly, "If you don't mind, of course." he didn't want Cody to feel as though he had to accept the offer. "Well, once I find out, I'll let you know."

Blaise Essome
21|Male|Bisexual
Creative Writing
Tagged: Jessika, Luna
Blaise shook his head. "My classes start tomorrow." he replied. He briefly checked his watch for the time - he had a shift starting at a coffee shop in a couple of hours, so he wanted to be sure he wouldn't end up being late. Since there was, clearly, time, he didn't feel the need to rush and leave. It also meant that he'd have time to gather some inspiration and ideas for his writing before tomorrow. Even though he didn't particularly like being around people, they were effective in sparking some inspiration.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:59 am

Luna- Elementary Education- 18- Female- Tags- Blaise, Jessika
"Do you have to be somewhere?" I asked Blaise, seeing that he kept checking his watch... I honestly should go home, my kittens probably miss me. "H-Hey, I'll catch you later!" I said as I placed down my skateboard and went back to my dorm. All of my classes are online. So I really don't have to leave
"When the sun shines above, you wake up with the one you love. Not you and me, yeah"
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:55 pm

Jessika R- Dog training- 23- f- pan- Rido, dog; Moo, kitten- Tags: Blaise, LunA
The redhead glanced to Blaise, seeing him check his watch a moment. She sighed when Luna spoke up to tell them she was leaving...She shook her head a few times, glancing down to Rido a moment. She smiled at the black dog.

Joeyy G- Medical- 26- m- homo, open- Renee (2 y, adopted)- Blue and Moon, dogs- Tags: x
The light brown haired man walked Renee up to the doors, leaving her in the capable hands of one of the workers. The kids seemed interested in the huskies, but he hurried away with them. He hummed quietly as he looked at his phone. He checked stuff on there.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:38 pm

"Not at all, I think it's good to have something to... just kind of enjoy, you know?" He'd been told once that he focused too much on what he had to do, and not enough on what he wanted to do. He could still hear it being said, usually with a laugh as he was pulled somewhere. It was a habit he'd fallen back into since Masumi was born, always so much happening between work and her. "This could be that for me," he was really happy at the chance. "I'll let you know when my schedule is all set as well."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Ezra Price
20|Male|Bisexual
Astronomy/Music
Tagged: Cody
"Right. It's important to be able to try and make time for stuff you enjoy - even if it's just once a week." Ezra said, and then he smiled warmly again, glad with Cody's response. That settled that, then. "I should probably go and find the music rooms, like I wanted to earlier." Ezra said, after a few moments of silence. "Do you want to join me? If you're free, of course." he offered. He did like the conversation they were having, but if Cody had somewhere to be, Ezra didn't want to be holding him back from it.

Blaise Essome
21|Male|Bisexual
Creative Writing
Tagged: Jessika, Luna
"... I have a shift starting in a couple of hours, is all." Blaise replied to Luna, and he was quiet as Luna had suddenly left. He blinked a couple of times, then he turned towards Jessika. "Do you want to also see the classrooms for our writing classes?" he offered, figuring that he might as well, before he had to leave. And, that had been his original goal before he had been approach by both the girls anyway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalacticGardens_ » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:55 pm

Luna- Elementary Education- 18- Female- Tags- Dorm Room
I picked up my phone and shot Ezra a text "Do you have class today?" I asked him as I finally finished my classes for the week, an over achiever, but i didn't mind the work that I was getting, I just wanted to have fun and feel at home and talk to people and just not feel weird when talking. I guess that's my problem, i'm socially awkward
"When the sun shines above, you wake up with the one you love. Not you and me, yeah"
GalacticGardens_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:42 pm

He nodded at that, but had to pull his phone out to check the time before he could answer the question. "Mm... I have a bit of time left before I need to be anywhere, just one class today then work." Cody decided finally, "so I can at least tag along for a little bit -- I'd be lying if I claimed to not want to see what the music rooms were like as well." Even if he'd never reached a level that would have made it a viable career by any stretch of the imagination, he hadn't even liked playing when others could hear him, he had still enjoyed playing the violin as a kid.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me