N/A

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♡ Camp Honor ♡ Accepting

Postby randoms » Mon May 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Aspen

17 | Female | Single | Tagged; Open

After Aspen was done being timed by Oliver she lead Beau out of the ring whistling to Bear commanding him to follow behind the horse. Aspen sighed and laid on Beau letting him lead a bit. He wanders around while being annoyed by Bear. "Its gonna feel like we'll be here forever" she let one of her arms hang while the other one still holds onto the reigns.

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:10 pm

|| Marabelle || Tags: Aiden and Julia ||
Marabelle smiled and reached out to pet the two dogs playing around the horses legs. "Nice to meet you." She looked back up towards Aiden and Julia. "I like your horses, I've always wanted to learn to ride."

|| Marie || Tags: Mike ||
Marie rolled her eyes, still smiling. "Well I guess we shall see if you can handle the great outdoors pretty boy!" She said before walking towards the woods. When arriving at the trail she quickly darted into the undergrowth, seeing Mike a small distantce behind, and climbing into the nearest tree, hoping to scare him.
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dairy Product » Mon May 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Mike Eisenhower
Seventeen
Male
Tagged: Open
“Pretty boy? That the best nickname you got?”
Mike smirked, taking off after her. Maybe he’d actually have a little fun at this stupid summer camp. Sure, he’d still prefer to be back home with his buddies, but perhaps this camp wouldn’t be quite as boring as he originally thought it would be. His brown eyes scanned the undergrowth, looking for Marie. “Come on out, Freckles!” He called teasingly.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
“FRIENDS DON’T LIE...”
She/Her | Asexual | ENFP
Zoology Enthusiast
Navigation
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
If you have any questions
don’t be afraid to PM me.
Dairy Product

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon May 21, 2018 6:27 pm

KJ Davenport
22|Male|Counsellor
Tagged: Ellis, Ruby.
Blinking a couple of times, as if in confusion, KJ glanced around at those that were still in the riding arena. Well, at least no one had died, so that was definitely a good start, even if it seemed like no one was interested in paying attention.
He rode over to a couple of campers, Ellis and Ruby, who seemed to be talking, and he caught some of their conversation. "Hey, do either of you want to go on a trail ride? It seems there's little point in doing a lesson... unless you'd prefer a proper lesson? I'm just gathering thoughts right now," he asked, because he wasn't about to give up getting as many campers as possible involved with at least something.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Marabelle smiled and reached out to pet the two dogs playing around the horses legs. "Nice to meet you." She looked back up towards Aiden and Julia. "I like your horses, I've always wanted to learn to ride."

Marie wraped her legs tightly around the tree branch she was sitting on and swung down. "boo!" She yelled before giggling, hanging upside down from the tree branch directly infront of Mike.

┏──────────────────────┓
CWHRCWHR Horses

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dairy Product » Mon May 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Mike Eisenhower
Seventeen
Male
Mike flinched, barely holding back a startled punch. That would be just perfect; punching the only person who’s talked to him in the face. “You think that’s real funny, don’t you sweetie? I’ll give ya something go laugh about.” He wrapped his arms around the upside down girl, wiggling his fingers into her sides. “After all, I really know how to tickle the funny bone.” He knew the line was cheesy, but cheesy had always been his thing, at least when it came to girls.
“FRIENDS DON’T LIE...”
She/Her | Asexual | ENFP
Zoology Enthusiast
Navigation
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here
If you have any questions
don’t be afraid to PM me.
Dairy Product

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Mon May 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Aspen

17 | Female | Single | Tagged; Open

Once Aspen finally sat up again she realized she was all alone. She hopped off Beau and lead him back to the barn putting him in his stall then unsaddling him and brushing him down again. Bear had followed them into the stall then laid down on a bale of hay that was left in there. Aspen gave him Beau an apple and smiled as she pet his muzzle, she sat down next the Bear letting Beau drink some water and eat.

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon May 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Ruby Amelia Cox - 17 - female - no boyfriend (res) - no crush (res) - tag; Ellis and KJ

Rubys attention turned to an older male, one of the councillors that ran the camp. She had barely noticed what was going on around her until he had came over to them and as if all words has left her mind, she struggled to form a sentence in her head "Oh...um, a walk trail would be nice just so everyone who didn't bring their own horse gets to know them and the new horses get to know their surroundings?" She suggested but not trying to take over. Back home, Ruby had helped with horse camps and knew her way around people and horses pretty well, she had always been trained to split riders into ability groups, often more experienced riders were able to canter on trails as well as do sporting and jumping whilst beginners did easier walk trails and arena work until they were ready for more advanced activities. "My boy has only really been undersaddle for a good two months now so unless I have free time to work him on his own, I might not be able to do a lot.". pausing for a second, Ruby began to continue "Oh but if we are ever doing anything 'big' with the horses I do have my other two here."
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Marie happy-screamed and fell into Mike's arms. "Stop! She laughed and attempted to squirm free. As she squirmed around her face came within inches of Mike's and she quickly stopped moving. "Sorry." She whispered and giggled awkwardly.

(Maybe Marie and Mike can develop a crush on each other? After all Marie is a bit rebellious, not near Mike's level but I think they'd be cute and develop a good storyline.)

┏──────────────────────┓
CWHRCWHR Horses

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dairy Product » Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm

{ Aw, I love it! }

Mike Eisenhower
Seventeen
Male
Mike chuckled, quickly steadying himself so that he wouldn’t drop Marie. “No problem, sweetie. I have to say, I’ve never had a girl literally fall into my arms before.” He set her down on her feet. “Besides, you’re the most fun I’ve had since getting here.”
“FRIENDS DON’T LIE...”
She/Her | Asexual | ENFP
Zoology Enthusiast
Navigation
link here
link here
link here
link here
link here