❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:52 am

|| name ; kennedy jane friar ; kj. || location ; airport entrance. || tags ; open. || feeling ; uneasy. || outfit ; x.

kennedy felt her heart race as she stood at the bus stop at the airport, craning her neck to see if the bus was just around
the corner. why her mom decided that kj could use a summer camp for recently graduated seniors, the texas native will
never know. homesickness bubbled in the girl's stomach as she pulled out her cell phone, her lockscreen being her two
mustangs, junebug and nugget. she smiled faintly before popping in her ear buds, and selected her current favorite song;
heatwave by florida georgia line. the blonde looked around and then down at her outfit, and a fear that she stood out like
a sore thumb flooded through her, and her panic became obvious to the outside world.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ❝ one ──

Postby hellb0und » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:44 am

leah

( state virginia ) ( location airport ) ( tags open )

leah exited the plane with a grim look on her face. stretching her arms and legs she followed up with everything required before finding herself lost. apparently we are taking a bus.. scowling she pulled out her phone and began sliding through her text messages, finding she'd received a few from relatives. figuring they wanted to make sure she'd arrived alright, leah texted each of them she was fine. looking around and stuffing her phone back into her pocket, she spotted a map. lets see.. fingering through the map she eventually came across where the bus stop had been, not too far. she did as the map said and managed to find the area where it was located, eyeing the few other teens who would clearly be at this summer camp with her. setting her luggage next to her everyone there had been silent. she refused to be the first to speak, and allowed someone else to begin the interaction. remembering she had packed earbuds leah decided to use them, and after a minute had her favorite band twenty one pilots playing. the music wasn't too loud, in fear the bus may come and she'd somehow end up missing it. she had been in the mood for some type of caffeine, hoping they would have something relevant at the camp. maybe i have time to go grab something.. considering she had a frequency to be late, this was probably a bad idea. staying where she was leah continued listening to her music.

theo

( state utah ) ( location airport ) ( tags open )

stowing away his earbuds, theo got off the plane. after he was finished doing what was required, he pulled out his phone and called his mother. happy to hear he was alright, they spoke for a few minutes before ending the call. right, the bus stop.. he checked the time and found he still had a bit, contemplating for awhile he decided to go and get something to drink. after walking out with a coffee, he tapped his finger lightly on the cup. dragging his luggage behind him he came across a female who appeared to be an attendant and got directions. after thanking her, theo managed to find the bus stop. the others seem busied with themselves and he himself wasn't going to bug them. quietly slipping his earbuds out of his pocket he turned on his playlist and patiently waited for the bus to arrive, figuring it should be here soon. so far there had been four people, all seemingly bored. hmm.. staring at his luggage for a moment he made sure nothing appeared unopened, better safe then sorry. theo thought to himself.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Sara

Postby Gray! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:54 am

Sara ✿//female//Alabama//tags~open//her outfit

she was waiting for the cab/bus? She didn't really know. She had her beautiful brown hair tied back in a ponytail and she was wearing her usual outfit. She waited patiently her mind of course wandering to think about the boys. She wondered if they were cute or just ok? Maybe she would actually get a boyfriend.... her mind snapped back to reality when a car horn went off and she looked around for the other kids.
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ renna. ❞ - one

Postby artemis, » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:14 am

R E N N A
    female ♥︎ 18 ♥︎ iowa ♥︎ tags; none (near theodore)

ren had been on a particularly annoying flight to the airport. a crying baby, a snoring woman, a dog who wouldn't stop barking... let's just say she got off her plane tired.

she needed caffeine. it was a routine, almost. wake up with a fresh caffeinated drink of some sort. however her overall persona was playful and silly, so she needn't worry about looking like a zombie on the bus to camp. but she eyed the stands and mini shops for one that sold coffee. however she knew some other teenagers who were obviously going to camp with her- might find her strange. she hoped she wouldn't embarrass herself trying to make someone laugh with her ridiculous puns.

right ummm..... oh wait..! a new pun. renna could be completely submerged in thoughts and still come out with a corny new pun. this plane brought my acrophobia to new heights.. she recited in her mind, and smiled to herself. walking on, she came to the bus stop. holy cow.. this place was packed! she immediately shrank down (which wasn't hard... renna is 5' 3'' and 112 lbs) to try and be unnoticeable. teens swarmed around the place, eventually settling down and finding somewhere to stay so the bus could come into view.

she observed everything long enough to trip over a random green luggage. stumbling forward, she caught herself on a nearby rail. people automatically turned their heads to eye the girl, and she felt warmth rise up her neck. my god renna... you were always a klutz.. she thought to herself, as she regained her composure. "sorry..." she told the man as he picked up his luggage and continued on his way. sighing at her silly first impression, she leaned against the wall and started to redo her long and messy brown braids.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 am

(Sorry for no fancy headers, I'm posting on mobile right now ^.^ )

Lowell Kingston || 18 || Male || State ; Texas || Location ; Airport || Tags ; Kj
Amongst the uniform crowd of businessmen dressed in their sharp, fancy suits traveling to big cities and moving with a quick gate and a sense of urgency stood a muscular figure of a young man. He was dressed in a plaid button down shirt tucked into his faded blue Wranglers, with a pair of scuffed up Justin boots, and it was all topped off with his black Resistol cowboy hat. Any fool with eyes and half a brain could tell what state he was from just by looking at his outfit and hearing his usual, "Yes ma'am," and "no sir". He glanced around his surroundings, unsure of where to go. He gripped the handle of his brown leather suitcase. He didn't bring much, just enough, he hoped. He stepped out of the airport, and was greeted by the Arkansas summer heat. It reminded him of the weather back home, the scorching summer days. Once outside, he spotted a young woman dressed in jean shorts, a dark colored tank top and cowboy boots. Deciding to take his chances, he walked over to her, tapped her shoulder and said, "Hello ma'am, do you know where the bus stop is?"
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: braden turner || 01

Postby juicebox! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:25 am

B R A D E N
state || iowa
location || bus area
tags || leah

the male hesitated for a moment as he thought about where he should go. probably the bus area. his thoughts intruded and he grinned and nodded to himself. the boy began walking towards the bus area of the airport. he stared down at his feet and looked at his black vans. they were nice and clean. bradens clothes usually looked quite clean and him not being a messy eater helped. his clothes were hardly ever very messy and rarely had food on them. it grossed braden out when people had food on their clothes. he carried his rather heavy suitcase in one hand and continued looking for the bus stop. a giant sign helped him pinpoint his destination. he turned to head down that way. braden loved airports. they were always so cold and reminded him of travelling. the iowa boy was pretty sure it was impossible to get him mad at an airport. unless, you stole his belongings. braden had gotten in a fight before at an airport after a man tried to steal his suitcase. while his mother looks back at that moment and is disappointed, braden is rather proud. he did win afterall. the security guards had to rip him off the poor guy. braden looked around as he reached the bus area. he looked at a girl wearing headphones and sighed, leaning up against a wall. he loudly cleared his throat in order to get her attention, "are you going o the camp thing?" he asked, lookinf at her.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:34 am

|| name ; kennedy jane friar ; kj. || location ; airport entrance. || tags ; lowell. || feeling ; uneasy. || outfit ; x.

Kennedy nearly jumped out of her skin, and almost knocked down her dark red suitcase. "oh uhm you're there actually. You here for the summer camp?" her country accent was thick and her blue eyes shine with curiosity as she looked up, like actually had to look up, at the male who had spoken to her, and she took quick note that he was dressed in the same attire as her and that note made her a little more comfortable.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:01 pm

xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Where?: The Airport -> Outside the Airport
Tagged with: Sara )Open(

While sitting near the entrance of the airport, Teagan slowly started to realize that he should probably go wait for the bus outside rather than in. He sighed hesitantly but eventually got up, grabbing his suit case and wandering his way to the outside world. Opening the door he couldn't help but notice other people around his age there. Maybe the other camp goers were here already too. He hummed pleasantly and smiled, noting a handful of them were busy chatting already. Might as well find himself someone to chat with too. He looked around and soon gave a wave to a girl standing off to the side, offering her a welcoming smile. "Hello there. Are you here for the camp too?" He asked lightly, stepping over to stand beside her rather than being some ways away.
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Lowell Kingston || 18 || Male || State ; Texas || Location ; Airport || Tags ; Kj
Noticing his approach must have spooked her, he quickly apologized to the young woman. "Sorry, and uh, yes ma'am," he said nodding. He stood facing the girl with his hat down low on his head and he rested the toe of his boot on the concrete, with the heel pointed up. "I'm Lowell, Lowell Kingston," he introduced himself in a proper manner, with a small, friendly smile.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ❝ two ──

Postby hellb0und » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:43 pm

leah

( state virginia ) ( location airport ) ( tags braden )

leah was soon interrupted and turned around to face the male, "yes i am, you?" she wanted to snap at him for disturbing her, but figured it'd be best to try and make some friends. you aren't good at making friends, leah.. grunting silently she had no idea why her parents thought it was a good idea to send her. they knew she was terrible at socializing. it was much easier just spending time doing what she loved, horseback riding and archery. either way she was stuck here, and didn't exactly have much of an option. by now she had pulled her earbuds out and tucked them away, figuring she'd end up in some type of conversation with him. "may i ask what your name is?" leah asked in a friendlier manner. there was other people nearby, most now speaking among themselves. a few still kept quiet.

theo

( state utah ) ( location airport ) ( tags open )

staring up from his suitcase he finished his coffee and walked over to a trashcan where he discarded it. checking the time yet again he was growing eager for the bus to arrive, then he could get settled in and go from there. scrolling through his phone he made an attempt to look busy. a few of his family members had texted him asking if he was alright and alive, laughing silently he texted each of them back. theo was glad he packed his camera, after all he would need it. of course it probably would be a bit different, considering his family and dogs hadn't been with him. suddenly his phone rang and he answered it almost immediately, it'd been one of his friends back in utah. after awhile they both hung up, it was about the usual making sure he'd been alright. he noticed the crowd of teens got larger, although had no idea how many more were arriving.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me