closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Pirate RP *New/accepting!

Postby val. » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:40 am

{{Welsh is eating alone xD}}
The Monsters

Kraken

Goliath
Behemoth

Wraith

val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Innocence » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:13 pm

{Bethany is open}
Innocence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:35 pm

((Welp I have Talia and Bane sitting under a tree with Bane rambling and I just haven't figured out where to place Arcath yet as he's the one man evil ship right now.))
Always looking for new, interesting RPs with a focus towards plot not romance, with fantasy elements. Warrior Cats with fantasy, wolf packs with fantasy, honestly any animal with fantasy works too. Experienced Marvel RPer.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Innocence » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:39 pm

{can Bethany meet up with the rambling Bane? She's kinda shy}
Innocence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:51 pm

((Bane is too but not so much as long as Talia is around him, she brings out the best in him. However let's just knock her out for a little while.))
Talia - 18 - Captain of The Devil's Hand And Bane - 17 - Member of The Devil's Hand

Talia started to doze off letting her eyes shut for a bit. Bane though kept on rambling along about maps and equipment. Things they should replace soon and different scenarios they could end up in. He didn't even seem to notice Talia had dozed off, even his black great dane dozed off.
Always looking for new, interesting RPs with a focus towards plot not romance, with fantasy elements. Warrior Cats with fantasy, wolf packs with fantasy, honestly any animal with fantasy works too. Experienced Marvel RPer.

Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Innocence » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Bethany could hear someone talking and decided to check it out. Soon she found a slightly older guy rambling on about equipment. She walked up to him and shyly said "hello."
Innocence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Talia - 18 - Captain of The Devil's Hand And Bane - 17 - Member of The Devil's Hand

Talia paid no mind to the new comer and just kept resting letting Bane deal with this. Bane stopped his ramble about equipment looking up at the girl. He was off guard, nervous, hands sweaty from interaction but Talia was beside him so not bad could happen, right? "Uhh Hi." He tried to figure out what to say, "I wasn't bothering you, was I?"

Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Innocence » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:22 pm

The Ocean's Revenge

{forgot that the last time}

Bethany shook her head "no, actually it sounded interesting." She nervously began to wring her hands, she hadn't talked to anyone in week.
Innocence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:40 am

XxMystic wrote:(Aw crap Toxic! I forgot you were ship doctor for TDH. DX if you want me too ill arrange back around. Sorry! :(..)

(thanks, glad to be back. And I'm not o.0 I'm for The Oceans Revenge xD anywhere I can jump in?)
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jockey_of_the_Boeing » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:48 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♘ ♞ ♘ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
J a c k .. S p a r r o w ..- -T h e .. P i r a t e ..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♞ ♘ ♞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fᴜʟʟ NᴀᴍᴇJack Christopher Sparrow - Fairly typical of a pirates name. To signify his family name, Sparrow, he has a sparrow with a sunset tattooed on his lower arm. Sparrows also symbolise freedom, exactly what he believes in.
Bɪʀᴛʜ 9th June. He is 21 years old, born aboard a pirate ship named Soul Seeker to a close knitted pirate family. This ship was bound for the Caribbean, halfway there from an English dock.

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ AᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇJack has deep brown eyes, telling the tale of his mischievous, mysterious, witty yet clumsy and comical self. His hair is naturally formed dreads and is brown/black in colour. He wears a red bandana with various chains and beads which he collects and adds on his travels. Usually he is seen with his hat. He has bonded with his hat and never really feels complete without it.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ [size=85]• Adventurous & Rebellious but has a big forgiving heart - Jack Sparrow grew up a pirate never leaving the ship, but after his father, the captain, died, a new Captain was found. Captain Garcia. Ultimately Captain Garcia led the ship to a grave end. Killing everyone on board, or so it was thought. Jack had dived overboard hours before the event. Determined to find a new life, he learnt about what happened years after the tragedy from some people who recognised the surname "Sparrow". According to everyone else, Jack was some sort of mysterious...god whom survived an unsurvivable event. Since then, commotion died down and now he is known for nothing more than a great medler, escape artist and drunkard pirate.
Of course, what people dont know is that deep down, somewhere even Jack cant see, he has a huge, welcoming heart. All he needs is for someone to open his mind to new opportunities and experiences. Such as love. He craves it, he just doesnt know it. He searches everywhere for new treasures and valuables. And when he finds them, he is empty. Because though he is unaware of this, it isnt treasures and valuables that he is in search of, its actually love.
Like most male pirates, Jack is in love with his rum. His speech is typically slightly slurred and deep and his walk is uncontrolled and clumsy. His reaction time is not the quickest and he thinks rather simply. So simply, its rather clever. He has method in his madness.

(i dont know what date this rp is set in, so i made it suitable for all ages in time, thanks, and, is anyone open? I dont mind which ship he joins, maybe one could spot him stranded or something???)
MODS-ME AND MERRYN OFTEN SHARE DEVICES! PLEASE DO NOT BAN US FOR TRADING!
Jockey_of_the_Boeing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me