♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - not accepting ♂

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should I Make More Slots?

Yes. I actually have some ideas. {PM me}
17%
Yes, but I have no ideas.
17%
No, it's fine the way it is.
33%
I really don't care.
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - not accepting

Postby {Bubbles} » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 am

[ sorry was thinking about another character when i posted. ]
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby terminus. » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:17 am

[ sorry about the literacy and lack of formatting in this post - i'm on my phone in bed (gmt time zone if ya must know) ]

chase lewis
    chase felt his phone go off in his pocket so took it out. and, assuming it was fletcher without even looking at the contact, he answered the call and asked to the phone: "hello?" chase carried on walking to the lake, wanting a bit of down time. he had no idea he'd probably need that down time even more if that phone call went as the dialler intended.

jack harries
    it took him a split second to read the text message from his twin. he didn't even reply and he took his favourite nikon with him - who knows? maybe he'd do a little vlogging later on.
    jack was quickly on his way, anxious as to why finn had indirectly messaged him whereas becca could easily have done it. as he approached becca's house, jack grinned with a "finny the better twinny?" to finish it off.
terminus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Bubbles} » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Becca Ross
She noticed the two blonde boys out side her window, she didn't know how she was going to do this but she knew she was going to have to some time today. She set her phone down on her dresser and went to get the test. She slid it into her pocket knowing the two wouldn't see it before she wanted them too. Swallowing she went down the stairs and towards the door. She heard the door bell ring as she began to reach for the handle of the door. Opening it she stepped outside to meet the two. "Hi." She whispered not meating their eyes.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - 2 spots open!

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 pm

dance for me. wrote:
Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke sobbed, tucking under his arms. She let it all out, quietly crying up against him. She could tell this was only the beginning...

Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Just feeling the upset rolling of Becca, almost made Finn sick. And it was not his coffee. "Oh my gosh, Becca, what's wrong...?" he asks with a concerned tone. He bent down on his knee, taking her hand. He tried to match her gaze,

{{ remember to take the poll.
{{ hey! gtg guys, sick with the flu, and I have to go to bed early... i may sneak some time though. c;
{{ the boys to not know yet, so that will be part of the starting drama. remember, don't rush it.
{{ officially closed! yay!!!
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:50 pm

:: Zoë Suggs ::

Zoe heard his voice on the other side of the phone and toke a deep breath, "Chase?" and then added quickly and louder, "wait don't hang up though, I have to tell you something really important and..." she sniffed starting to cry once again and she looked at the ground, "I am pregnant" she said quickly and started to sob

:: Casper Lee ::

Casper held her and said, "is there anything I can do for you?" he asked her and wondered.

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:55 pm

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Brooke pulled away from her sobbing place, wiping a tear from her eyes. "Well, for starters, don't get mad at me like that. Seriously. You don't know how much it hurts - mentally and physically - having this baby. And we're in it together. So don't blame everything on me. You try doing this and we'll see how you like it." she smirks, then adds, "And a glass of water would be nice." she giggles, giving him one last hug before stepping back.

finn bump wrote:
Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Just feeling the upset rolling of Becca, almost made Finn sick. And it was not his coffee. "Oh my gosh, Becca, what's wrong...?" he asks with a concerned tone. He bent down on his knee, taking her hand. He tried to match her gaze,

{{ sneaking in some time... don't know how long i'll be on before i pass out asleep or someone catches me. c; lol
{{ the boys to not know yet, so that will be part of the starting drama. remember, don't rush it.
[/quote]
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Bubbles} » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Becca Ross
Tears filled her clear blue eyes as Finn tryed to meat her eyes. Stop it Finn your only makeing this harder.. She thought trying to hide her tears, this was just bad. Sniffing she began to sob. "This isn't happening, is it?" She asked both of the boys as tears streamed down her cheeks. It's not. This is a normal day. I have two boyfriends. I'm not pregnant. So there is no need to know who the father was.... But it had already been seven weeks, so she couldn't keep lieing to herself forever. Becca sniffled, trying to stop the tears. "It isn't." She whispered the sentence so softly she wondered if Finn and Jack even heard it.

[[ I'm not going to post for Scott until the person that is playing Sasha posts.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Casper sighed at first and then it turned into a slight laugh, "I think I can manage that" he told her and kissed her on the head and grabbed her some water, "here you go darling" he said handing it to her.

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Brooklyn LeAnn Evans
"The Unknown Girl"

Smiling cheerfully at him, Brooke followed him as he got her some water. Accepting the drink, she took small sips, watching him carefully. She knew he'd make a great dad, but would she make a great mom. She could only fret about this baby, and how it will turn out someday.

Finn Harries
"Star Crossed Boy"

Finn stood, slightly confused. His fingers where still intertwined with his, as he softly said, "Let it out. Just let it out. What's on your mind." He wasn't sure if his attempt to sooth her worked, but at least he was trying. He stroked the back of her hand with his thumb, trying to read her eyes.

{{ whyareyoumyclarity^.^ : a little neater posts and more writing please. c;
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:09 pm

{{ hey guys, I'm getting tiered, and my head is aching, so I am going to bed in a moment, but just reminding you, don't go past page fifteen without me.
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me