dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby paris; » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:48 am

{{ I'm so stupid guys lol I thought your username was pronounced Marsis Cool bit I just read it slowly and realized it says Mars Is Cool like wowww talk about dumb
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:57 am

{{ahaha yeah it can be pretty confusing c: }}
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 am

"Oh well, it's interesting. And talking about interest, you look half asleep." With that sheshut herself up, feeling a bit awkward as it was she again began to twirl her hair. Her blue eyes stared to the blue of the water before her. Wow if people were always so tired they wouldn't be much fun.
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:09 am

( I though the exact same thing and hahha nice pancake story but don't worry I would have probably done the same while watching the Vampire Diaries )

Shane Spire Castel
Shane bent down and lifted his suitcase nodding to the girl known as Leah "You too" he said quietly before biting his lip Seriously? What's new? he asked himself when he started to bite his lip again, Shane bit his lip a lot when he got nervous and of course he was surprised he hadn't chewed it off yet. he walked in the house and put down his suitcase while he looked around, Shane dipped my head slightly and nodded once again when the girl stated that she was staying here too "No doubt" I mumbled looking around the house. Shane looked down at my band shirt and straightened it down a bit unsure where his room was he bit his lip once again, damn, he really had a lip biting problem which he hated having. He picked up his suitcase again ready to go find his room "Do you own this place?" I asked
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:18 am

Leah looked down at the floor as he walked past her. She closed the door behind him and opened her water bottle, taking a sip of her water bottle then closing it again. Avoiding his gaze for a bit she glanced around the house, trying to find somewhere to look. Once he asked if she owned the place she glanced at him again. "Oh no I don't," She said with a small shrug. "Do you need help with finding your room..?" She asked quietly, fiddling with a lock of her dark brown hair.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longlive » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 am

Q u i n n Farroh

Quinn made her way to the elaborate living room, which was as luxurious was the rest of the house was. It was empty. Everyone probably was just in their own little cliques talking to each other, already knowing each other. Whatever. She plopped down onto the couch, feeling the cushion sink against her weight. The smooth, cold leather of it clung to her skin. She propped her legs up onto the couch, turning her body so that her back was leaning against the arm of the sofa and her feet were in front of her. Lazily, she flipped through her playlist, hating the song that was playing. Her dearest mother had once gotten hold of her iPod when she was gone and totally maxed out her iTunes gift card by buying pop songs that usually only tween's would go crazy after. Music started into her ears again as her finger pressed against a song by P!nk. Around her, everything was silent and perfect. Everything about the room seemed to be organized and made for show. It almost seemed fake. She looked out the window, seeing the backyard. The pool was glistening in the yard, untouched, the blue sparkling under the sun. She probably would go for a dip today if she had nothing else to do.
░░░░░░░░░░░
xx
glo – she/her
//

trade thread

▁▁▁▁▁▁⋆。°✩
xxx

x
x
x

✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦

░░░░░░░░░░░
longlive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:27 am

Shane Spire Castel
While Shane waited for a reply from Leah he looked more around the house ignoring her while she took a drink only because he was quite thirsty himself and he wasn't sure whether he could go get a drink himself without asking who ever owned this place, well that and he didn't even know where the kitchen was which would probably be the smartest place to think where you get a drink of water. Shane turned to her "Oh" he said quietly picking up his suitcase and nodding "But that would be great." said Shane before biting his lip once more "helping me find my room" he confirmed walking to the stairs guessing all the rooms were somewhere up stairs but he turned to Leah just to make sure it was making enough space for her to go up first and lead the way.
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 am

Leah nodded and gave him a smile. She followed him up the stairs for a bit, then slipped by him so she could lead the way. "The house is very large, even though I've only seen a bit of it. There are apparently many more rooms." She said, understanding how he needed help finding his room. She reached the hall way which had the teens rooms. "The boys rooms are on the right side. Did you get a set of keys in the mail?" she asked curiously. Leah has received a key to her room in the mail. She waited paintently for Shane to reply, glancing around.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:40 am

Well kinda, the trip wore me out a little..didn't have space to sleep" he said as he looked at the pool before he caught her attention again and half smiled. "But don't think you're boring me to sleep...no, your story is actually quite interesting, I just haven't had time to sleep."
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:04 am

Juliet invited Blythe to watch TV and walked to the living room. She jumped onto the couch facing another girl and changed the chanel. The girl seemed to be lost in her music so she didn't feel too bad. The Blind Side was in, her favorite movie, so she threw her legs over the couch's armrest and slipped off her shoes.The black vans hit the ground with a thud, she took out her I Phone and texted her friend, who lived in L.A. Because that is what teens do, they run off to LA.
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me